Author Topic: Recovery of the Master Universe faculties still in effect  (Read 5413 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Recovery of the Master Universe faculties still in effect
« on: February 29, 2024, 13:26:06 pm »
I hope this is brief enough for many to read it.
As many of you know from our reporting, this part of the universe experienced an insurrection over us which still is not cleared.
I wish to keep this simple and say this.  A very long time ago, there was a highly placed son of God who rebelled and we call it the Lucifer rebellion.
The authorities in this universe have a court system they use to punish wrong doers, and in March of 1986, the final adjudication by the universe courts pronounced a decision to remove Lucifer and the entire gang for good and executed them.  Today their places stand empty.
However, in June of 2019 by our calendar, it started up all over again, and today our planet battles a new insurrection.  My point in announcing this history is to advise all of the supporters to receive God on earth again, which was announced not that long ago from today, is being modified again as to how it will be done.

Originally, I was supposed to supply our world some new technology, but we ran headlong again to another insurrection.  This rebellion is bigger than the Lucifer rebellion, and so we now live under the guise of too many chiefs and very few Indians, as it is mostly a seraphic rebellion without further explanation.

I am placing this information to read so the readers who support these spiritual missions to improve how our planet works, can at least read just the present circumstances may be.

In 2019 the rebellion began.
In 2020 it was subdued and out plans for another earth mission started.
In 2021 I was told to produce a patent for free electricity and the universe they said would support it.
In 2023 I was awarded a patent to produce free electricity and immediately came under attack by the cabal of insurrectionists
In 2024, to date (March 1, 2024), we have not cleared the rebellion and must stand down in certain factors.

That is the short history to orient yourself.

This afternoon 29 February 2024, New York time zone,  I was advised there was no further interest in doing a full Mission to this planet.

That kills off many plans we need to address, and I for one must let you know that the entire matter is not finished, but right now, there is no further mention of what or how any of this is either restarted or if there is any further need to speak to a mission at this point.

Editorially, I do not think Michael gives up, as he is the Creator Son who was part of the Son of God as Jesus in the 1st century AD, by our present calendar.  For that reason I just mention to stay tuned to these broadcasts of Lightline and posts I or others may make as to the future plans for this planet.

I do not intent to leave any of this alone myself.  I have invested a small fortune in these plans and I intend to stay the course as long as I dare live alive as myself.  Talk is I am being apprised of repairs, but they never happen and I just stay the course as damaged goods.  For that reason then, you have been updated by this post as the last minute review of where we stand today.

As human chairman of the work to do here under our Magisterial Foundation, I am directing that all human activity for planning of spirit missions is to continue at least until we have appropriated all we need  to stay the course for any revision to spirit missions plans on our planet.

And finally, I take it for granted that our Board of Directors already knows this and are standing fast to complete all we can in the event we can actually field the spirit Missions originally planned for decades ago.

Thank you for your attention in this mater.

Ron Besser/Executive Board Chairman of the Magisterial Foundation reporting.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Recovery of the Master Universe faculties still in effect
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 09:36:53 am »
Sometimes I feel like I'm at a horse race, with only two horses running, Good News and Bad News.  It's a never ending race, one day Good News has the lead but Bad News is close behind and now has taken the lead as of today.  I pray for this never ending cycle to end with a few additions to the race with the introduction of Hope, Healing and Love to support Good News. Enough said.

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Recovery of the Master Universe faculties still in effect
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 12:26:59 pm »
Weydevu, that is a fair picture I see too quite often.

Today is now the 1st of March.  Other than the usual propaganda of the Urantia Foundation and that other one, there is almost nothing to hear from what I call the independent western transmitters or even our selves. My view on March first is that as of yesterday we still had our Lightlines, and I am not terrible sure what that shows us after today.  The Creator Son has been fair to tell us he wrinkles his nose at attempting to choose Urantia as an important mission statement now, or maybe any more.  My, my, my. that official has wrapped up an agonizing decision to not do much for Urantia at the moment even though we are rotting by our own choices to stay the awful course of political disputes and endless war and attrition with the worst of humanity directing them.  I feel cornered and the final end to our involvement unless unless new reasoning appears to convince the powers to be to entertain a better resolution to these awful problems than was first decided to tod over 15 years ago today. 

The funny thing about all of this from my side of looking at it, is all of this work could have been transposed into a better way, and announced from the beginning we have no real interest in this reporting other than to gauge just what might happen by 2024.  I am sure MICHAEL OF NEBADON has not just gone away, and I doubt Paradise sees it as dark as we do, but at the same time if the entire matter was to trim our hedges only, I can't find the trimmers to do the bushes at all at this point.  Sigh . . . .

Now that I have spewed absolutely nothing important said, here is MICHAEL OF NEBADON to put down a new table cloth to serve the dirt:

"I AM NOT FAVORING  that brat Besser.  He cannot see  the sun rising with no sun there, and I admit this stuff is like eating grass instead of a normal picnic meal to start the day with.  He points out it is March First and he has all the get up and go of an earth worm.  He makes me laugh with these descriptions too.  However, let this reside in your minds as you read this:  Urantia is a giant pill and I am tired of wringing my hands over it.  So is Ron and maybe so are most of you; however, let this reside in your minds too:

"The entire matter of work and play today is over.  I have nothing to say or work with on any matter, and that is because I have called FOR A SUMMIT TO BE HELD HERE ON SALVINGTON, and that SUMMIT is to finally decide what is to be done on THESE 4 ISSUES:

Issues:
The 1st one -  Who do we blame for a huge insurrection over everything we ever planned to do for Urantia???

TWO: What is done so far that we can keep?????

THIRD: What did I do to ever deserve the RON?

4TH -  How do I get out of being a plantar wart for Ron to worry about every time I move before a spiritual renaissance is declared and he fails to appreciate it happening?

Number 4 in particular is very hard for me  to swallow, as he has been advised things are staying well as planned with all of these provisions in place.  Yet he sees me go home to Salvington and then drop the matter while he lays in bed burning up and almost unable to walk and see.  And finally, this morning it is dull, dull, dull to the point even I wonder what is left.  Our SUMMIT is for later today New York time perhaps about 5PM t hat time.  I keep it secret no more, but Ron is barely able to walk and see, and stands not the course but grumbles about what is left for him to move with.  He can move with nothing.  You who are supporters of all this too are told to just sit away from the TV screen and wait for the power to be turned back on for a definitie sense of what may be done versus WHAT IS BEING DONE (nothing).

As a result Ron stays back and counts the dust under how many fingernails.  I kid you not it is a fair assessment as he sees it, and for that reason we end my input here, and to say you have heard nothing yet, and Ron is so close to going to the mansion worlds, he can count the ways.  Look for a silver lining Ron, the fifth or sixth since we met all those long wet years ago.  Good day until I have something dramatic to say later.  K  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

Ron here - The only importance if have for myself is to just watch the sand time glass drop sand out of the reserve of time to the present use of time at the bottom of the sand glass.  I am not lamenting much, but feeling your pressure of utter silence when there should be some verbal attention to your views and concerns.  I do not happen to care what happens to the discussion forum and the dislike of everybody on it over the incurable idea of a Second Return.  [Gone? no, but not talked about up there a lot now]  and so on this goes.  I trust some of you are alive enough to frown and then walk away.  I will do that mostly for myself now too as nothing is pending to rid me of a set of plans I thought doable and necessary.  Now we wait for what is probably a revision and not much to see even then.  Since this is all I am saying today, I think, thanks for the memories and let us hope to revise to something we all can use to allow the endless return to spring which starts in slightly over 20 days for now on Urantia.  Cheers to all and stay the course if you and I sill have the time to have such a course.  Thanks.

UnTiL after the SUMMIT!
rON , I mean RoN 
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania