Author Topic: Planetary grouping announced within Satania  (Read 5845 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Planetary grouping announced within Satania
« on: August 03, 2022, 18:19:13 pm »
Details to follow but 3 other planets, along with Urantia, are to share Planetary Spiritual Government Administration in their journey to Light and Life.  A 5th Millennial Rollcall Dispensation was announced to occur at 4pm NY DST, Urantia time, for all planets.  Michael of Nebadon commented, that which did not work before, is discarded in favor of what will.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Planetary grouping announced within Satania
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 07:48:45 am »
Thank you Dominick.  You are the first to receive this information with me and I am glad you posted it here.  We are all now prepared to do as the FATHER requires of us, and to acknowledge that the Planetary Prince, newly appointed and permanently on the 3rd of August at 4PM New York time that day, and who spoke to us both about the momentous changes his declaration would mean to us.  

First, let me say this as a human trying to use the right language with all of these changes:  MANTUTIA made it clear to us in his speech that he wished to be called the PLANETARY PRINCE.  MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK preferred to be called the Planetary Manager,  and we have gotten used to that too.  However, let us all remember it hardly matters what you title MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK, but that you honor him as the CHIEF  of MELCHIZEDEKS IN NEBADON now, and that he needs big time help, as he is appointed by the Paradise Father to also be, at least while JESUS is on Urantia, to be the administrative head of three other planets within our own planetary system of Satania, as their Prince too.  I have no understanding how or why this has been accorded to MANTUTIA or to Urantia, but it has and we honor Mantutia, and our FATHER for that decision through our Lord MICHAEL OF NEBADON.    Those three other planets are

Panoptia (the twin planet to Urantia)
Denson
Terratortia

Urantia joins with them as a planetary administrative group within Satania but no longer works alone under thepresent rulers of Urantia under the Constellation of Norlatiadek and those Most Highs.  I dare not get too deeply into this as it takes some thinking to figure out how the various chains of command are affected by this, but trust like you, things become much more clear as we get some time for clarification.  

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK - "Ron says he smells new ermine, and that is true lowly one, and for you a smile more than others as you always have something that throws me off just a little.  Be assured you know me better than most do as we worked tons of revelatory tapes and writings together many years ago and you enjoyed it all as I did (mostly).  Ron says I must be honest until jy fur is dry.  However, let this be known, these takes and writings we do together are marvelous to reread over the years it took to do them, and most of what we say together is not recorded, but this one is, and I am glad as Ron quips all the time when we write together.  For that reason I appoint you Ron, Court Jester too, and for that reason you accept our laughter too and that is the fun of it with you.  Take care to all as I am indeed the PLANETARY PRINCE and forget Manager as I am too old fashioned to just be called manager.

"WE have decided to rule Panoptia a tad differently Ron so drop it from the list or group of planets and to state that Terratortia is still with us as is Denson, but Urantia is wailing it needs a second in command and that is none other than JESUS.   He is ruling as the Planetary Prince on Panoptia already so that is an easy thing to implement for Urantia too.   You say all this is quite "memorable," and hope it helps us to do this.  It does but none of your business just yet Ron.  In any case we close this post with this announcement:

"OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN now portrays you better Ron as you felt overwhelmed by another power over you and it is none other than the Deity Absolute pulling rank with FATHER, and that is not done again as it halves your listening not but your care all is spoken as the truth.  It does n0ot go to the level of apology and Ron graciously agrees and this to you Ron:  Dominick has no said one word to all of this because he cannot.

"DOMINICK OHRBECK completed his Adjuster fusion with nine (9) parts of mind fusion out of a possible twelve (12) parts yesterday as the NEW DISPENSATION became in effect.  We congratulate that man and his winsome ways and Ron truly cares he makes it with all these honors still intact when they go over at the end of the Magisterial Mission now planned for Urantia now.  Ron showed Monjoronson being slapped on the back and Monjoronson spilling his coffee.  In any case there is nothing to decide for that side of the equation, and this will be our last statement now:

"Because Dominick Ohrbeck has been collared by Ron to handle some details for the Magisterial Foundation ron has no real time to do, we thank Dominick for getting stationary together for the RAYSON CORPORATION with a new logo we all think is terrific.  We hope Dominick might post a picture of the lead sheet of the stationary to show you the logo.  That logo was designed by a graphic artist who works in Bangladesh and Ron thought it the perfect logo right away.  So do we.  Dominick show the picture of it when you get the time on the first sheet of your template stationary printing.

"We now say good day and best wishes to all!  MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK, Planetary Prince of URANTIA in particular."

RON HERE - "We are now at the end of these announcements and I thank MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK  for his kindness andgreat work with me all the time.  I also thank MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK who cannot be here for the moment for his love and care not only for me, but for Urantia every moment he has attended to our work and hopefully, our destiny.  Good day every one and enjoy a day one more hour closer to visiting with our beloved Jesus shortly.   K

End

Added August 5th:
Envelope

Letterhead

Cards
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 10:27:35 am by Dominick O »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 10:18:07 am »

We have received wonderful news these past 24 hours and amongst them,
the news of the fusion of Dominick. Congratulations Dominick!

Lemuel

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2022, 12:03:55 pm »
Dominick,

Congratulations! You completed your Adjuster Fusion with nine parts of
mind Fusion out of a possible twelve parts, great achievement.
May you continue to evolve and do the Father's will always.

Robert

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2022, 14:57:36 pm »
Dominick, 

I also want to congratulate you on this great achievement with so many parts of Adjuster fusion. 
May God's blessing be with you always.

Elise

7inOcean

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 15:59:54 pm »
Good Morning dear Sue, this is Jesus here while you are having your cup of coffee. Whilst you look at the new thread made on the Forum due to the new Planetary Government and Mantutia is the Planetary Prince and you are wondering about Machiventia. Rightly so as Machiventia is still Planetary Manager and holds an office alongside Mantutia Melchizidek to man the massive task of operations now being placed. As I am now incarnated and present here on the planet of Urantia I am speaking to you in the abilities that these Melchizedeks are able to allow such and keep all interference out. This is a planet sorely out of shape and mind and it requires a team of Melchizedeks to get it back to some semblance of normal operation. I am to take a field trip and feel my way around as to what it is like in the shoes of the people here where I am. While you are in your winter, where I am, it is Summer and a pleasant one today for me to enjoy the warmth of the northern sun. Soon it is approaching Autumn and the leaves start to fall and what a pretty sight to see so many colors changing. I have to be careful as well when it is still rather precarious with so much illness still around and how sick one can get. 

As for you it will need to be for you too. Things are indeed ramping up and a lot is there to unpack for all of you to know about, not only about your planet but others as well in the system of Satania in which your planet exists. You are now seeing this in a broader context, not just a solitary mission. It is to be a concerted effort to align planets along with the accords of Universal progression and ascension. It is my aim to make this known and prepare you all for your calling with the Father of All. 

I enjoyed a little time with you this morning and I know you have to go now to do your work. It is demanding of you but good you are able to be of great assistance in what you do in your workplace. Know that each one of you has a part and place to be and do and it is never any small task but one that connects all the dots and makes things work. You know that by now and good for you. I will leave now and look forward to another chat with you when you are ready as I have a lot to unpack and need you to type them. Thank you my dear one and may you have a good day. Shalom

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2022, 10:30:27 am »
Here is some of the logo-stationery spoken to with The RAYSON Corporation:

Envelope

Letterhead

Cards

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2022, 11:40:45 am »
Praise to all transmitters who are coming through now . I  I
I pray that I be among the rank & file who also delivers a contribution. 

Ron I love Rayson's logo, it leads to one's  imagination
of so much possibilities for instance the circles with the two bars is a symbol on my tablet is to share if I have that right.
Anyway thank you and may God bless each and every  one
one of you while we wait for the Light of Jesus to touch
Hearts and mind of everyone on Urantia.
Weydevu

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2022, 15:17:13 pm »
Weydevu how good it feels to know that we are with the same desire to be able to contribute as T/R, to this cause, that there cannot be a more praiseworthy one. Based on what I once heard Sai Baba say, that what matters is not what you achieve but what you aspire to achieve, I think this longing will be taken into account by our Adjusters who I think ultimately are the ones who bring us back. they can allow you to go "ON LINE". I think so because I understand from what is being verified on the forum, that not all transmitters, with the exception of Ron, can transmit at will; but of course I could be wrong. And I have even thought that our minds were left in such a bad state as a result of the double damage of Lucifer's Rebellion and Adam and Eve's "sin", that it is very difficult to tune in or communicate with those heavenly transmissions through our mysterious indweller. . I also speculate in that same line of thought, that one of the purposes of Christ in his first coming, was to impart instruction to that chosen group (the twelve apostles), to prepare them as Transmitters. From the UB or the Bible we cannot find out about that fact, but I conjecture that the mere fact of these chosen ones spending so much time in the enlightened presence of the energy field of Christ Jesus, was a factor that must have exerted an extraordinary effect for that achievement, as they manifested later, each of them who were able to tune in with the Spirit of Truth or new teacher, who continued to guide them towards the whole truth. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"