Author Topic: Jesus on the Assurance of Our Work  (Read 4599 times)

7inOcean

Jesus on the Assurance of Our Work
« on: August 12, 2022, 16:05:50 pm »
Speaker: Jesus
Subject: The Assurance of Our Work
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 13/08/2022 5.50am(AEST)

This is Jesus. You are all quiet to the news of my coming and appearance and that is good you are keeping your calm and composure about me. I would prefer sensible heads than ones who stare and are speechless. Your scribe is one that takes it in and knows that there is an awful lot to do and requires a sensible approach. That is good.

There is much to come and for now it means certain changes will come first before it can be made to fit in with the new way forward. I will be working closely with the Magisterial Foundation and all its affiliated parts. It is worth noting how good it is to have a material organization already to go with, thanks to beneficiaries of those of you and its founder Ron Besser. It will go down in history as highly regarded and well supported while I ensure it gets all the parts moving with the changes I introduce soon enough. Soon it will appear to be overwhelmed by the volume of traffic and interest and that it will require all of you to work with me to ensure its success.  You will find that given the circumstances soon to be apparent, many will be so grateful for the work now placed and in an organization capable of handling what is so necessary. 

Such work you do now will most certainly be noticed in times to come as your faith in this will be greatly admired. No longer will you be working behind the scenes, but soon in the forefront of current affairs and circumstances since I began my appearance. I will make this a brief one here and more is coming. Keep up and stay tuned, my blessings be with you and Shalom! Out.

End. 

Thank you so much Jesus.

13/08/2022

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: Jesus on the Assurance of Our Work
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 08:44:17 am »
August 13, 2022. Samara. Call at 16.10.

- Is it Jesus, or someone else? I am very afraid of making mistakes or being deceived.

Dear son. I want to welcome you on this August day. Soon my birthday on the planet Urantia. On this day, I would very much like to address all the inhabitants of the planet with a message of love, with a message from the ruler of the universe, Nebadon, and our Heavenly Father. I have come to bring you peace, the love of the Father and hope for the successful revival of the Earth from wars, obscurantism, violence and injustice. I have a cherished dream to make Urantia a pearl not only of ours, but also of the Greater Universe, so that humanity on billions of planets will know that nothing is impossible for our Father, especially when there is a close-knit group of our like-minded people on the planet.

We will meet soon and work together. We are waiting for both wonderful deeds and severe trials.

- Thank you dear Savior, I bow to you to the very ground.

Dictated through the tuner.

13 августа 2022. Самара. Вызов в 16.10.
- Это пришел Иисус, или кто другой? Очень боюсь ошибиться или обмануться.
Дорогой сын. Хочу по приветствовать тебя в этот августовский день. Скоро день моего рождения на планете Урантия. В этот день мне очень бы хотелось обратиться ко всем жителям планеты с посланием любви, с посланием от владыки вселенной Небадон и Отца нашего Небесного. я пришел, чтобы принести вам мир, любовь Отца и надежду на успешное возрождение Земли от войн, мракобесия, насилия и несправедливости. У меня есть заветная мечта сделать Урантию жемчужиной не только нашей, но и Большой вселенной, чтобы человечество на миллиардах планет узнало, что для нашего Отца нет ничего невозможного, особенно тогда, когда на планете есть хоть и не большая, но сплоченная группа наших единомышленников.
Скоро мы встретимся и вместе будем работать. Нас ждут и замечательные дела и суровые испытания.
- Спасибо дорогой Спаситель, кланяюсь тебе до самой земли.
Продиктовано через настройщика.