Author Topic: Abraham "of Old"  (Read 3139 times)

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Abraham "of Old"
« on: August 15, 2022, 08:57:50 am »
I am Abraham, I come to you for your thoughts attracted me to you while you were thinking of the times when Machiventa Melchizedek was on your planet together with me.

Welcome Abraham, what a surprise, go ahead please as you wish.

I am that Abraham of Old, the one from your history and from the Old Testament in your Scriptures. You have all heard about me and I am always referred to as being an old man. Yes, compared to other people I had a long life on Earth and there are many expressions of old age attached to my name. In my long stay on this world I was married and had many children and much to take care of. I was a sturdy and rather proud person and I was high ranked in the army of those days. I took charge of and control over what you could call legions, as the Romans called them, that had to be educated in a strict way with  much discipline. I was in command of them and had to possess the vitality to manage it all. My responsibilities were many and although I did really care for my people I had to stick to the rules for all who worked with me as well as for myself.

One day I met that man of great wisdom and I felt very attracted to him, he told me many things that I could change and do better if I would be willing to listen and accept his teaching, but my stubbornness kept me from following his advice. He never forced me but as I got to know him better I understood that he possessed a supernatural, ungraspable knowledge and always spoke the truth. More and more I went about following his advice. He taught me about worldly matters, but also about God and the world of spirit and I became captivated by his teachings. This person was a Melchizedek, Machiventa Melchizedek, as you all know Him now but which I had no knowledge of at the time. He taught me many things I had never even thought of and we worked together for a long period. I knew and acknowledged him as a wise man. As a result I started to see everything differently. I followed his advice and was successful in applying new methods to both my strategic work and my outlook on life. 

After my relatively long life as a man on this Earth, I have gone through the spiritual worlds of learning and experience just as you will after your transition. I now use my experience and wisdom to pass on to others. Learning and applying one’s skills is what we do in honor of our Father and always according to His will. So will you and all I can say is never give up, gather your courage and persevere. There will be difficult things on your path but with perseverance and good reasoning you can overcome everything and progress on the way to God, our Father and Creator who will always present you with new surprises and challenges and always you will accept and carry out His commands with great love and satisfaction. 

As the “old Abraham” I greet you and wish you good day.

Thank you very much Abraham, it was a pleasure to meet you.

Elise