Author Topic: Religions of the world  (Read 4831 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Religions of the world
« on: August 15, 2022, 11:09:39 am »
There is a subject that has been on my mind for some time, it is about the religions of the world and how to deal with them in a Second Return point of view. Is there anyone to give me some peace of mind ?

“This is JESUS to talk about this subject and to give you some tidbits.”

Thank you my LORD, You can go ahead.

“There are many religious beliefs and practices out there and these can be categorized into eight main religions you know about. I will make it one of my priorities to meet with the heads of those religions, starting with Christianity. There are practices that are detestable to the FATHER and they must be stopped at once. It will not be an easy task, but the world must know that there is One GOD and only one way to worship HIM. That is why I would like to pay a visit to the Vatican in the first place, which by itself has millions of believers scattered all over the world. As to the others, they have to learn by the hard way how to worship the FATHER in a pleasant fashion. There is more to say about this subject, but you will have an overview as things progress. I leave you with my blessing.”

Thank You, JESUS, for coming to me, I bow before You.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: Religions of the world
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 15:41:57 pm »
Thank you Clency for asking that important question and thank you beloved Jesus for your forceful answer. Undoubtedly, perhaps the most thorny problems will arise around this issue with leaders and believers of the various doctrines, even though they all center their religious philosophies on the central truth of one God; and even fratricidal wars have arisen for this absurd reason. I think that here too, Lucifer and his "bad boys" have their hand in it.
When Sai Baba was walking on this planet, one of the phenomena that could be seen in his Ashram, where He frequently gathered up to 10 thousand devotees, was that followers of all the world's religions converged there. And He said before this reality, that He did not descend to found any religion in particular, nor to recruit parishioners, that the reason for his coming to this planet, was so that the Christian would be a better Christian, the Hindu would be a better Hindu, the Buddhist a better Buddhist, the Islamist a better Islamist, etc. because it is not possible to continue allowing Humanity to continue dividing, around one and only true God.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"