Author Topic: Jesus, the Ancients of Days & Michael of Nebadon - the Midwayer child & More  (Read 4457 times)

7inOcean

Speakers: Jesus, the Ancients of Days and Michael of Nebadon
Subject: The Midwayer Child, the Mother, Life Extension and more
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 16/08/2022 7.00am (AEST)

You are wise to learn and study the Midwayers. It is quite a different one to look at to nurture one in your care if it were to happen. You are agreeing to the fact of the invisible, immaterial nature of these beings and how very different the caring would be. Here you see it is all about the Spirit energy the child requires, it would require that from you from your nurturing energies as much as the necessity for discipline albeit in a rather modified way due to the invisible nature of the child. So free and uninhibited that it may require training on how to deal with such caring of these ones that appear to you to care for from the Ancients of Days. You will see it and know the child. You will have the Spirit eyes to see when all those mortals around you will not. It is due to the level of your spiritual maturity and understanding in with the Adjuster and with the Spirit of God. 

This is Jesus speaking on behalf of the Ancients of Days as they wish for you to know and understand the tasks this requires of these mothers who will be given a Midwayer child to care for and raise. These mothers will be mature enough to take on the nurturing role as well as share the spiritual energies between child and parent. It takes a lot of wisdom, patience, forbearance and cheerfulness. 

You wonder why this in about fifty years time to occur is simply because by that time, a new area of development will open up for these children and for mothers who are able to work well with these as they are so gifted in their abilities to assist in the early stages of Light and Life on the planet of Urantia. They will grow to be teachers, administrators and delegates as well as liaisons. So fluent will their passage of moving around as they require no material means of transportation or material energy. They levitate and move in the Spirit energies that surround the planet. These children are a great gift to the material sons and daughters of this planet as they enhance and inspire consciousness even more in the path to enlightenment. 

I have many times and still am in constant communication with these Midwayers as they act as my liaisons, messengers and ambassadors for the Ancients of Days. They work closely with me as I too am invisible like they are and can materialize when it is required to do so in any given time and place. This is a secret on Sononington and it is one I hold dear to keep it that way. 

This is the Ancients of Days Sue. We speak here mainly because you are curious in nature as to the Midwayer children you seek to know more about and it is this: They are to assist in the work of God on Urantia. They require good mothers like yourself, mature and stable in Spirit understanding and love of Father that these new ones who arrive when we deem it time for it to be that the mothers so chosen for the task of upbringing will be the ones such as yourself. We know that to be arriving in fifty years time and by then you will be reaching the age well over 100 years and you wonder how that would work. Life extension is for a few of you and for that reason some of the women will be able to take on this when it is due. By then, you will have experienced quite enough in Spirit that you will indeed see a Midwayer child appear before you. When you ask for it and we deem it a suitable companion-compatible, then by all means you will have the child appear. 

In all probability there will be more than seven hundred thousand of these children to be nurtured by mothers such as yourself. It will require a lot of energy and will on your part to take in the child under your wing and raise them to the maturity they will need. You also are wondering how it ages when not in a mortal form and they do mature rather a lot quicker than the mortal child does and so you will find the rate at which they mature quite astonishing. As impressive as that is, it is mainly due to the nature of the Spirit form they inhabit and require the energy we supply as the Ancients of Days. This too is a secret and we do not discuss its methods as that is also rather a complex one for mortals to understand right now. 

Suffice it to say, that when the time comes for it to occur, the planet will be in a more stable situation and will require more Spirit personnel to assist in the work of the Magisterial Mission that will most certainly take place at that time. These Midwayers are an important component in the work of God in Urantia along with the various Spirit beings that arrive to assist in the missions. The Melchizedek brothers will be the first of the many that will appear to work the new course of life on the planet. Jesus will also be a great Master in all things to do with enlightenment and with the Mission plans to correct the terrible ways of rebellion. Rebellion will no longer be an issue as that is being rounded up and dealt with by the Paradise Liaison Forces now in action as we speak. The Paradise Trinity has issued the order to clear out all those who are insurrectionists, rebels, haters and murderers to stand trial and be judged according to the courts they are to answer to for their demeanours and deeds and so on. 

This is the Ancients of Days and we finish here and leave this for Jesus to close this. Thank you Jesus, you may take this. Good day everyone. 

This is Jesus here and Michael of Nebadon wishes a few words to say here. Yes, this is Micahel of Nebadon here. You Sue are on the cue this morning mainly out of interest and curiosity, and you are realizing the nature of the “invisibility” part these Midwayers possess as so unique and how you will be able to “see” the child is also unique to the situation of what the Ancients of Days permit. It too is unique to experience and I would love it for some of you women to be living long enough to have that experience of “seeing” one of these amazing beings as a child then grow into a mature Spirit being as they are marvelous in what they are able to do and be. You will love the work and find it an astonishing experience to include in your resume! I kid you not! This is truly a wonderful thing and soon it will be for some of you who can live long enough. 

As to life extension that is yet to be fine-tuned due to the difficulties your bodies will take on as a result, even with Ron’s body and with all the mishaps and so on, it takes a lot to deal with in any case. Ron’s body is sort of like the guinea pig for the trials we make for life extension intrusions but that will be fully perfected in methods soon as we include it for some of you to be granted such extension. It will include perhaps an extension of 100 to 200 years to your existing life span and that will require modifications over time as well to adjust your body’s cells as they require it. As a result, as you go under the extension intrusion, your body will increasingly become morontial as you take on more Spirit components in the cell developments. This explains how you will have Spirit eyes to see Spirit beings, even the Midwayer child and myself as well. 

As you progress in your Spiritual abilities with us you will grow in your attainment of fusion with your Adjuster. Such that your Adjuster will do all it can to avoid fusion by fire so to enable you to continue as long as possible in the material body you inhabit for now. I am Jesus and this is quite a long session and enough for now and more is yet to come. I bid you a good day and may my peace be with you, Shalom.

End. 

[Thank you so much Jesus and Michael of Nebadon and the Ancients of Days. Wow, that is so good to know and understand too, good things are coming soon and what an amazing experience too. I bow. ]