Author Topic: GABRIEL ON MICHAELS/JESUS' BIRTHDAY and More 16 August 2022  (Read 6633 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
GABRIEL ON MICHAELS/JESUS' BIRTHDAY and More 16 August 2022
« on: August 16, 2022, 08:26:01 am »
GABRIEL of SALVINGTON
MICHAEL OF NEBADON
Subject: The Last Remaining Days of Sanity on Urantia
T/R Ron Besser
York, Pa at 730am NY DST
August 16, 2022

Dear List,

“I am GABRIEL, and I stand like I usually do at the top of the predators list to remind you we are coming to get you!

“I am not Golgotha or other Japanese monster movie character skit, but the true GABRIEL who announced the coming birth of Jesus to Mary so long ago now.  Two thousand one hundred years ago not, it is slightly shorter of that number, but long enough in reality to know that the world has suddenly changed itself into a ruthless number where young people have no inkling of their place; they have not good reason to celebrate much of anything, and today, the 16th of August, neither do your for that matter.

“Ron read the Lemuel transmission already and says to his Adjuster, yes the here and now is vital to any reasonable approach to reality, but the reality is, there is nothing to really celebrate EXCEPT it is designated per the Internet, quote:

“2022 Daily Holidays that fall on August 16, include:
National Airborne Day. National Bratwurst Day. National Roller Coaster Day. National Rum Day.”

Ron - Yes, I asked th internet through a Google Search, what do we celebrate today, and Rum Day stands out with the rest of them as important as roller coaster day does too.  

GABRIEL - “I insist Ron your write me a note to tell me what any of that means to young people who cannot fathom why life is really important anymore.  You wrote a Urantia Group this week on Facebook with astounding news, and all they can muster is why it happens to someone like you and not them, maybe?  In any case the entire matter of the Jesus birthday is totally empty to you Ron as the inane date of 21 August is no longer that important to the Urantia Foundation anymore either.

“For reasons of State, I telly you this: last year this time we were ready to go too.  Today we are ready to go once more yet it is a year later.  Ron says, ‘I am never sure I care about birth dates anymore, but this one is important if it represents the true body worth and presence of a man thought dead, but is in reality fully prepared to act the part of another Bestowal. ‘   We agree with Ron but with one importance difference: he, Ron is at the end of his rope over these issues anymore and so are most of you.  However, look at the bright side:

“Jesus is a warm blooded individual in the flesh anymore and so is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, as He is fully ready to participate as Jesus once more.  Yet, Ron sets the tone just right: ‘So you think you are celebrating?  For what?’  Maybe you all can tell GABRIEL, other than the date is the birth of Jesus, what about it?

“We celebrate the fact Jesus was born.  Truly.  But we wonder what to do with it?  Oh yes, make your iced cakes and the scrawl, ‘Happy Birthday Joshua!” on the top of it.  There are plenty of takers for sweets like that today, but what is being celebrated?

“As GABRIEL, I remind you: a great deal but what is not known to the vast majority who celebrate the date without knowing what portends, You know a little, and I let this settle with you for the time being.  Here is MICHAEL OF NEBADON to set the character in this post further:

MICHAEL - “You are all wondering why this should be written at all?  Ron knows and so should you– the Day of Infamy is at hand.

“What does that mean.  Think. I am not spelling it out.

“Where do we celebrate such a day?  We do not celebrate it on Urantia!

“How do we celebrate the Day of Infamy for Urantia any place else?  We do not show it to anyone as a lesson never more, but face it soon and wonder how you got here in the first place.

“I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and I rue the day not that Jesus took on my last Bestowal to gain My Universe as an absolute ruler I need to be to set the record straight again, especially on Urantia.  We now celebrate the 16th of August, as National Airborne day and simultaneously as National Bratwurst Day too.  That is the ultimate in trivia and the best Urantia can do– how pathetic!

“There is coming a National Day or Mourning for the United States.  It deals with a huge loss of life.  It deals with a huge financial loss.  It also deals with the morality of a nation ready to go to war with itself again over racial moralities and worst yet, sexual misconduct beyond the pale.    I dare not get into these things, but Covid 19 will die soon as will all the other Covids as they are retro-viruses as Ron spells it for emphasis.  Retroviruses have no place on Urantia anymore and they will disappear for good soon.  That is part of the good Jesus legacy if I have to remind you.

“Finally this: the trial we must be aware of is that Pennsylvania is one of the few States in the United States, and where Ron happens to live, that is not slated for tectonic plate revisions so harsh some or many buildings will not stand well after we arrive.  That is not our doing but you will blame us nonetheless.  So it is!  Finally:

“The 16th of August is not your cup of tea if it is looked at carefully, as I must authorize a final go-ahead to MONJORONSON, and to SERARA, and to SEN-SEN, and to RAYSON and a few others you have no names for yet.  They will start the visible appearance of JESUS and for that reason so will Ron become a multi-millionaire to help us teach you more lessons than you thought possible.  The rest of the world will participate with a great deal less understanding as well.

“I close with this:

“No one dare speak about the 21st of August with knowledge, and Ron agrees with Me to say nothing really.  We are sure this entire matter is to be packed up and forgotten except by you and a few others who are savvy enough to get the picture this year.  Stand back and let it pass through without sticking your foot into it to say anything.  It is too dangerous to do so.  Let the entire world celebrate 21 August if it dare!

“MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service.: K

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: GABRIEL ON MICHAELS/JESUS' BIRTHDAY and More 16 August 2022
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 09:10:59 am »
Wow. So August 21 shall be the day we hold our breath it seems. 
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 12:44:35 pm »
Thank you Father Michael and Gabriel for your words. Thank you Ron as well for posting.

Hi Amethyst. I am with you in reading between the lines about 21st of August 2022....We wait patiently.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 16:24:25 pm »
Last, I reply to this most serious message about the Day of Infamy. All the national days listed here are a shame, and the memory of the Day of Infamy will replace them all forever. When I first read this message I missed the point, but now I say that the Day of Infamy is what the bible calls the Day of the Lord. Back in the days the Day of the Lord was the main topic of my teaching videos. The Day of the Lord comes like a thief in the night, … the day of "suddenly". ... The Day of the Lord is a terrible day, a day of darkness and gloom, … woe unto those who wait upon the Day of the Lord. ... On and on it goes, get ready for the Day of mourning, starting in the United States. Lord, have mercy! We trust you!'

Thank you, Father Michael, for letting us know!

“In that day the Lord will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent,
With His fierce and great and mighty sword,
Even Leviathan the twisted serpent;
And He will kill the dragon who lives in the sea.”

From prophet Isaiah who has foretold the destiny of Jesus, birth, crucifixion and resurrection most accurately in details over 500 years prior. When Father asked, ‘Whom shell I send? Who will go for us?’ Isaiah answered, ‘Here I am, send me!’ Leading the people back to Father remains our commission too.
. ….    
“Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" He said, "Go and tell this people: "`Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.' Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed." Then I said, "For how long, O Lord?" And he answered: "Until the cities lie ruined and without inhabitant, until the houses are left deserted and the fields ruined and ravaged, until the LORD has sent everyone far away and the land is utterly forsaken. And though a tenth remains in the land, it will again be laid waste. But as the terebinth and oak leave stumps when they are cut down, so the holy seed will be the stump in the land."

Now, that's the time of judgment. We believe it is not going to get this bad (Jesus said there will be about 2 Billion survivals and it will take time, even years), but one thing about it remains untouchable: Holiness unto the Lord!  

« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 17:09:38 pm by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2022, 07:18:11 am »
August 18, 2022, Samara, local time 14.15. call from Proventin, please dictate.

Yes it's me. I want to tell you that time is inexorably approaching the main event in the history of Urantia. All of you have been warned about this. Get ready.

But I'm not talking about that today. We do not know exactly how the arrival of the ruler of the universe will affect your planet, what changes will be and when. That's why we highly recommend having an emergency suitcase or bag with everything you need for the first time. Take documents, water, food, everything you need to stay for a few days if necessary. Strong earthquakes are possible even where they have never been. In a word, take care of your safety.

That's all for now. Until communication.

- Many thanks my dear tuner

18 августа 2022, Самара, местное время 14.15. вызов от Провентина, пожалуйста, диктуй.
Да, это я. Хочу тебе сказать, что время неумолимо приближается к главному событию в истории Урантии. Все вы об этом предупреждены. Готовьтесь.
Но я сегодня не об этом. Нам точно не известно, как повлияет прибытие властелина вселенной на вашу планету, какие будут перемены и когда. Вот почему мы настоятельно рекомендуем иметь тревожный чемодан или сумку со всем необходимым на первое время. Возьмите документы, воду, продукты, все что надо для проживания на несколько дней если это понадобиться. Возможны сильные землетрясения даже там, где их никогда не было. Одним словом, позаботьтесь о своей безопасности.
Это пока все. До связи.
- Большое спасибо мой дорогой настройщик.

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2022, 07:50:13 am »
August 18, 2022, Samara, local time 14.15. call from Proventin, please dictate.

Yes it's me. I want to tell you that time is inexorably approaching the main event in the history of Urantia. All of you have been warned about this. Get ready.

But I'm not talking about that today. We do not know exactly how the arrival of the ruler of the universe will affect your planet, what changes will be and when. That's why we highly recommend having an emergency suitcase or bag with everything you need for the first time. Take documents, water, food, everything you need to stay for a few days if necessary. Strong earthquakes are possible even where they have never been. In a word, take care of your safety.

That's all for now. Until communication.

- Many thanks my dear tuner

18 августа 2022, Самара, местное время 14.15. вызов от Провентина, пожалуйста, диктуй.
Да, это я. Хочу тебе сказать, что время неумолимо приближается к главному событию в истории Урантии. Все вы об этом предупреждены. Готовьтесь.
Но я сегодня не об этом. Нам точно не известно, как повлияет прибытие властелина вселенной на вашу планету, какие будут перемены и когда. Вот почему мы настоятельно рекомендуем иметь тревожный чемодан или сумку со всем необходимым на первое время. Возьмите документы, воду, продукты, все что надо для проживания на несколько дней если это понадобиться. Возможны сильные землетрясения даже там, где их никогда не было. Одним словом, позаботьтесь о своей безопасности.
Это пока все. До связи.
- Большое спасибо мой дорогой настройщик.

15.34. re-call from the tuner.

Please dictate.

I dictate.

The government of Urantia has made a decision to make more active use of those who can receive our messages in informing the populations of the respective countries. You will be given additional help in the form of an angel or other being who will help you in your work with people.

Please get in touch with him, listen to him, although no one encroaches on your free will. Your successful actions after the second return will largely depend on how soon you reach contact and understanding with your new assistant.

15.34. повторный вызов от настройщика.
Пожалуйста диктуй.
Диктую.
Правительство Урантии приняло решение более активнее задействовать  тех, кто может принимать наши послания, для информирования населения соответствующих  стран. Вам будет оказана дополнительная помощь в виде ангела, или другого существа, которые будут помогать вам в работе с людьми.
Пожалуйста войдите с ним в контакт, слушайте его, хотя на вашу свободную волю никто не посягает. Ваши успешные действия после второго возвращения во многом будут зависеть от того, как скоро вы достигните контакта и взаимопонимания с вашим новым помощником.