PREPARTICLES - THE SCIENCE OF ATOMIC PREPARTICLES REVEALED > PATENT #11601013 IS FISSION AND BROADCAST OF ELECTRICAL USE HOMES AND TRANSPORT

SUPER CONDUCTOR

(1/3) > >>

weydevu:
How value is the Super Conductor Accelerator in smashing together nuclei in this Billion dollar plus massive particle accelerator to separate pre-particles?  Compared to your device which is way more cheaper and can separate pre-particles and as all devices go (I would think) can be adjusted to perform other duties with other pre-particles. Thank you. 

Weydevu

Ron Besser:
Dream on, Weydevu.  On one hand this invention opens the door to learn better preparticle use, and on the other hand, we are far to ignorant to transpose what can be done here to even more mighty inventions besides wireless electricity.  For one I do know what could be investigated with our wireless electricity inventions, and that is to look at an engine which never has to shut down and run for whatever use we give it.  Space shots could cold be a lot easier than we make them now too, but I have refused to get into other inventions until there is a good reason to use wireless electricity based on it being too new to use..  I sit cold and alone with the invention.  Nobody is willing to take a close look at it and I am entirely able to sit it out until hell freezes over if they want me to beg for money, I will not do it.  There are other and better ways to do WTP than thirsting for financial ruin by borrowing 50 million dollars and having no revenue for five years most likely to pay it back.  I will not subject the patent to that kind of debt.  Thanks for the post.
R

weydevu:
Thank you and I hope each day brings you better health.

Weydevu

occerpa:
Ron I hope that not only can I ask this question properly, but that it does not fall on the list of questions that do not qualify for an answer.

I bring this up as nonsense, because it will most likely make everybody laugh.  The wireless charging that cell phone manufacturers have been using for some time now based on electromagnetic energy, what relationship in its smallest expression can it have with the WTP, or at all, are they at all related to each other?
 Don't worry if it doesn't warrant a response.  Thank you

Ron Besser:
This is RAYSON, a MAGISTERIAL SON most inappropriately discussing this with you Occerpa.  The phone resonance has nothing to with with preparticles at all.  The phone uses a direct transfer of electrical energy through a small aperture in the phone box.  IF you wold care to block it, remove the box and force a wire into the bottom most transistor and the phone will stop operating.

If you choose to run the phone anyhow, lift the last transistor up and careful not to break the wire attached to it, and the phone will start ringing its head off.  They have not perfected that device to do all it could if they only  understood that the transistors inside the phone are actually little antenna too and they could explode if impartially stuck together in a pile if they could be arranged like that in the phone, and it would be a nasty explosion too, as the neutrons in those devices are "hot," and means electrically charged to the point if you ground any one of them property, the phones would pop open and burn.  I do not recommend doing that, but to answer your real question is this:

Those phones are habitual look at devices and I know Ron fully and totally dislikes them for the habit they create.  Shortly your atmosphere will dislocate most of those devices because even WTP will not operate with what is coming to Urantia shortly.  Phones as you speak of them are a diagnostic tool about the Magnetosphere totally.  If the Magnetosphere stops dropping electrons, and fires missiles  like tachyons to the surface of Urantia, the place would erupt into little fires everywhere, as transistors are vulnerable to Lepton transfer, and that is a highly dangerous situation. 

Nevermore will I attract attention Occerpa by responding to electronic explanations, as Ron is hounded by cheap low lever harassment as they feel better qualified than I do, and they are not qualified for anything but punishment at the hand of the liaison forces now.  They are removed and fully removed from their work too Ron, as all you are doing is responding to my transmission, and they continue for our own use shortly.  Thank you for your question, sort of, Occerpa.  K   RAYS AT YOUR SERVICE. 
 s
MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaking:
"You Ron suffer the indignities of all good spiritual hosts.  But let this be a reminder to all, that I MICHAEL OF NEBADON will no longer suffer these indignities myself.  From now on, any transmissions from the Deities are guaranteed, and interference just as we saw here, must end entirely, as it is far too important to get these messages fully and truly delivered, however they may be construed on Urantia.  From now on any one who attempt what was done to Ron here, and he fully corrected it before you see these messages, will receive a thud of a warning or will be replaced in life period.  Do I make myself clear Loyola?  You have the authority to snip them off and out of the way entirely!  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  K"

Ron here -  You Occerpa, like myself are innocent bystanders, but let me announce something they have tried to keep out of public view:

ANNOUNCEMENT
 Starting at 4am, New York time this morning, Urantia experienced a huge invasion of cutlets from the hive of the insurrection, and they did that to defeat our defenses that keeps Urantia free to receive information.

That invasion lasted until 8am this morning.  Ron was up but went back to bed immediately to receive mental protection and body guards.  The issue is still on going and Ron fully defeats them with furious narratives.  "Get you behind me Satan!"  is a favorite of his to use and I fully accept the curse they get from him.  No one plays it better than Ron does when the cabal interferes with everything he attempts to work.

Now all that is stated here is true.  The post is cleared and Ron demands their removal and I am glad to attend to the need to clear them.  I am also stating they are so evil they do not know the difference of right and wrong, and as a result of that ignorance, none are allowed to ratify any peace treaty we arrive at today. 

The cabal is fully defeated and they know it.  We get these side issues and for that reason Ron has seen to a number of them already staying back and out of the way.  For reasons of State stay away  from anything at the moment as your brain is fully recognizing it is under constant attack, and you are safe as your brain is and this must end for me to do some clean up.  Good day all.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

END

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version