Author Topic: Appearance of the Electron and See Body Being Built by Ultimatons  (Read 8756 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I am showing you a secret but okay, as this graphic is part of my submission to build WTP towers that transmit electricity without wires.  Take a look and marvel at the Electron under construction
RON

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

Re: Appearance of the Electron and See Body Being Built by Ultimatons
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 00:52:48 am »
Thats great Ron, love the little guy that is zapping!  ;D 
Just a question: What happens if when the power is transferred through the air to the towers, does bad weather like heavy rain, snow and wind etc affect the ability for the transference to occur?

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 08:04:39 am »
Let me answer you this, Sue:   Does the magnetosphere change or alter during bad weather?  Contemplate the aurora borealis which is the direct result of our magnetosphere in action, and does that phenomena appear or disappears in spite of our weather?  We cannot see it for bad weather but it happens anyway.  Listen: When we build this we have learned to be the magnetosphere in that power plant of the future.  That room with our beefy generators has the magnetosphere on top of it and only if you throw the process off by turning a switch off do you end power production from the magnetosphere.  That is where this is coming from.  We do not produce electricity from our booster generators, but we produce it directly out of that mysterious magnetic disturbance over our heads called a magnetosphere.

You all hear my words but you are mostly misunderstanding the words as to their implication.  The best way I can show this is to show you the electron and have the members contemplate nature when it behaves according to the rules of materialization and not our particle physicists who still cannot understand that preparticles are not one creation but consist of hundreds of creations.  We and you in particular Sue are not conditioned to think that way and are forced to conclude things about nature not true as we make assumptions based on false premises coming out of mind fables over experiments that told the truth but the lab miss-assigned.   The culture of science on this planet is as rigid as born again religionists and until the cult of science and its massive institutions learn to pray for open minds they will continue to misunderstand preparticles and their proposed ability to be put to work better than we can ever guess about right now.

Let me state a profound truth:  Man has no business doing anything he cannot control.  For that reason the ability to transmit electricity without needing wires or batteries to power electrical things has been denied man for eternity on a planet like this one.

Now the new universe age allows a glimpse on how to do it, and what does man do?

Man proceeds to misunderstand the gift, not because he fails to comprehend what it does, but because he is so distracted over opportunities to rule a dead sphere he ignores the benefits of inventions which would deprive earth so much pollution it will set many free of lung diseases and muddled thinking because there is not enough oxygen to the brain with so much pollution to truly engage brain power.  Our think tanks are worse as they are stuffed with PhD's who do not know what to do with all that rich education and merely pass on static processes without evaluating how they are to be designed for themselves or for the people of a planet they are supposed to be in charge of for their so-called insights into life characteristic and their control.

Weather affects electricity we pass through wires.  Weather has nothing to do with electricity that is reinvented at the home or in the car because when you transmit the magnetosphere which we do with this invention, you are not transmitting electricity, but pre-electricity.    The drawing you like shows why there is no electron left when we transduce a God particle out of it. We send out pre-electricity off the tower and your antenna converts it back to electricity only when you have your network on.  Our house antenna is inert unless you throw the switch in the house "on" to power the plugs you have in the wall to light lights and watch TV.  I am not going to tell you how you get electricity again off the antenna as that is secret at the moment, but we use nature to do it and have to invent nothing but to let it work.

This is not just for you Sue in trying to understand the breakthrough this represents in particle understanding, but to all who are interested in atomic build and the power it contains since splitting the atom releases quanta first, but second, it releases God-particles not designed to be blown apart by too much power released at once.  We stand on the verge of producing a civilization which can solve its power problems easier than ever before, and I am convinced there is an even better way to do it than what I propose, but that has to wait awhile to see how this works first.  Thanks for your posts.
Ron with RAYSON AND FATHER at my side to organize my remarks to you today.

END

« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 08:07:46 am by Ron Besser »

7inOcean

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 08:42:02 am »
Wow, this is truly good. Thank you so much Ron, RAYSON and FATHER! These remarks goes in great ways to explain it better and how free this energy is so available in nature to tap into and use it with great care. The power is immense as I can tell from the way the aurora borealis works in action in the magnetosphere. And that weather is no real problem because there are no wires in this. Truly good and profound work for all humanity to know and understand it. Thank you so much.

Sue/7inOcean

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 11:28:30 am »
Thank you, Ron, for the graphic showing an electron being formed, and also for the clear picture that you present on the differential weight between the Electron and the Muon for easier travel. It is often advised when traveling, pack lightly.

Thanks also for at least an overview of “the materialization of infinite purpose,” as stated during Sunday’s LL USA. This phrase could be a book in itself.  I crave to hear more on the sequence of Creation evolving from God’s particle to materialization to infinite purpose. Question:  is there a sequence that can be stated that is similar in the area outside of infinity or extra infinity?

Finally, here is a suggestion for Spirit to mull over as a reference name for the combining states of the material, the morontial, and the spiritual, and it is this:

A M A L G A M S

We are the Amalgams.

Synonyms:  fusion, meld, mixture, intermixture.

Use in a sentence: the Amalgams are a new order of ascending beings; a combination of the material, morontial, and spiritual existences.

I like the coined word partly because it’s an “A” word, like Agondonter, but a lot easier to vocalize— took me years to get that pronunciation without stumbling. ha ha.

See you later today on LL Tuesday.
All for now,

Steven

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 13:50:04 pm »
Thank you very much Ron for putting out some of  the secret and your illustration and explanation concerning the transmission of power without wires which you have termed as Wireless Transmission of Power. This is really a very big deal and I was looking at it from the future backwards and seeing how life on the planet will have really changed through this invention and Ron is in the history books of Urantia as one of those great inventors.
Your secret is safe because you are the one who has the know-how of making this work. Thank you so much for trying to make this understandable to all of us.
The culture of science on this planet is as rigid as born again religionists and until the cult of science and its massive institutions learn to pray for open minds they will continue to misunderstand preparticles and their proposed ability to be put to work better than we can ever guess about right now.

The term born again religionists reminds me of a time I tried to reach out to someone and she told me that I was blaspheming and she literally ran from me. Mostly those who think they know put themselves on high pedestals and are never ready to learn from those they deem unlearned so to speak.

But what you have here is something that mother nature needs to relieve her as well of much of the suffering she has endured for so long through man's carelessness and greed which causes so much pollution. It is literally a life saver.

The little zappy guy as Sue calls him on your illustration of the formation of the electron and the removal of an Ultimaton to make it transmittable was always on our electricity bills and fondly referred to as "Reddy Kilowatt". Takes me back to my growing up days if I may say so. Thank you once again.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 15:21:20 pm by Moses Ouko »

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 13:59:52 pm »
This is really fascinating and I do marvel after believing since I first learned about the atom that the electron is one of the smallest particle circling around the nucleus at different distanced orbits [1st orbit holds (2), the second (eight), the third (16), the fourth (32) electrons to orbit saturation] and that the unsaturated outer layer determined the atom’s charge. We learned that the building blocks of the atom are the Proton in the nucleus (+), the Electron (-) on its orbits and the Neutrons (with no charge, in the nucleus). Their numbers follow the rule that I no longer remember, and they are equal number with the electrons (? or protons?) and their presence has to do with the atomic weight. This is old knowledge to build on. Reading your post titled: Electron Body Aided By Ultimatons to Retain Electron Independence  I marveled that we never had a thought about why the electrons would not zoom into the nucleus, what would hold them up?  Now this explanation gives us an answer although hard for me to visualize the poaches, but understand the concept.

Perhaps it could be an achievable goal for scientists to learn about ultimatons, but how could be an antiparticle that is so far incomprehensible for most of humankind? Is that therefore what is called the God particle? I know you told us on Lightline once but I do not recall, sorry, what part is the God particle, was not the ultimaton?

Humanity is far from recognizing or able to measure quantities as much as 10million and 35 million KHZ, is that correct? With these new revelations given to us now there is no limit to new discoveries? How much the Hydron collider at Cern built on any of these knowledge? I know they claimed to find the God particle but not sure of the rest other than they accelerate particles (electrons) to split the atom?
Since I have not heard you speaking about the neutron at all is that because it’s completely inactive? As to my understanding what you are saying is that the ultimaton is the smallest pre-particle without charge? Is it made of light / energy? Are they ordained by Father, meaning how would the electron know to assemble such way?
OK, the neutron is a particle of the atom but the ultimatum is a pre-particle of the electron and they have nothing to do with one another apparently. Do you know what kind of pre particles the Proton made of if any, or is that one unite? How about the neutron?

And what is the Interferon? I mean how can it prepare for the future? Does it prepares this New Universe Age to develop? It looks like without them the electrons would not form. On the illustration the Interferons are occupying one half of the electron, are they to compensate for the ultimatons energy to keep balance? Does it have intelligence or able to receive instructions from Father God? It seems to be vital part of the electron, but where does it come from to assemble? This is a hard mind exercise for reason of being part of Universal communications.

Interferon known in biomedical science, and I assume having the same name is a coincidence. Or is it possible that science knew about interferon in the atom before your revelation only I missed to learn about the new information?  â€œInterferons are a group of signaling proteins made and released by host cells in response to the presence of several viruses. In a typical scenario, a virus-infected cell will release interferons causing nearby cells to heighten their anti-viral defenses.” Wikipedia

Yes, this is exciting especially because it will change the quality of human life forever. I will love to receive the answers, but please be careful with sharing your secrets. This art work is beautifully down. I just have one more question. Please ask Rayson if there will be more revelations released about pre-particles in a future time, or now we really know the smallest units? We thank Universal Father, Deity Absolute and Rayson for releasing this revelation. Pretty awesome! Thank you Ron
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 14:06:50 pm by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2021, 17:29:25 pm »
On LLUSA for 12th September 2021 Michael of Nebadon said that we are now receiving Epochal Revelation raw and this is very true as the secret which Ron has shared with us on the forum about the electrons is such “raw” Epochal Revelation.

Why do I say this? It is because I have been checking online about electrons using the search query “electrons composition” and this is what I found;

Electron - Wikipedia
Electrons belong to the first generation of the lepton particle family, and are generally thought to be elementary particles because they have no known components or substructure.

What is the composition of an electron? - Quora
Ø  Protons and neutrons are composed of further smaller particles. But, till now no one has found the components of an electron. So it is considered as fundamental particle.
Ø  Electron is considered a fundamental particle which means it cannot be further divided. Mathematically it is treated as wavepacket, but the structure of electron is not known.
Ø  From the standard model of particle physics, an electron is a lepton and a fundamental particle. By fundamental I mean it cannot be decomposed into further particles.

Thank you and God Bless to all.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2021, 12:27:13 pm »
Thank you Moses, this is really great. They have no clue whatsoever. Of course it is new to us too but we are not scientist, so I was wondering where they stand nowadays. 

So now, let us pray that the world will receive the revelations that Father, Rayson and other Celestials so willingly bring to humanity, mostly through Ron. It saddened me to hear on LL that many are against Ron's messages that proves what Apostle Paul said, "the carnal mind is enmity against God". Let there be Light! 
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2021, 00:25:52 am »
Moses this is for you:

Leptons are a family of preparticles which do not respond to a peculiar atomic force that most other preparticles respond to.  For that reason they are given a family name along with in that family are the electron, the muon, and the tau.  They say there are six leptons but the fact is there are only three basic and they place echos of the first three with a ghostly name of three others they call leptons too.  Here are all six but I think it is a lousy way to characterize them:  electron, electron neutrino, muon, muon neutrino, tau and tau neutrino.   The neutrino has a slight negative charge but it does react to the strong nuclear force enough so that it should not be classified as a lepton at all.  Leptons are all negative charges, the neutrino is hardly a charge negative at all and does not fit the definition of being a basic particle either.  I have never used the tau and I am not sure what it is to be honest.  Rayson says a tau is a branch of electrons they do not recognized as electrons at all and Ron is right he never uses it because it is an electron without valence at all.  Therefore Moses I do not even bother with the classification of the name lepton as it gets you into difficulties and even error to use the definition of a lepton.  That aside you have to use it if you know nothing about preparticles.  But I want to tell you a better way to study preparticles and that is to stay away form present teaching.  Why?

They think the electron has no building blocks in it to form the electron.  But they do have other things in them that really does not classify them as Leptons either,  since part of that definition says they are so basic they have nothing in them.  There are 100 Ultimatons in their bodies  There are sixty-five INTERFERON particles, and over 108 levers within their bodies that hold the Ultimatons together call septimorays (sept tah more ays).

That is new epochal revelation Moses, and it is meant to convey to you that the electron may be basic, but it contains more objects than keys on a piano and for that reason they play funny when science tries to classify them so simply.  Needless to say when we say we modify the electron, we are moving more than one item around.  When we remove one ultimaton to change the electron into a muon, we also move sixteen Interferon ( Inter fear on) particles and fourteen septimorays  We also change the valence of the modified electron by moving twelve ultimatons out of the range of the central core of the electron which detects the electrical charge inside the electron and whether is has been made to be more or made to be less.  When we modify the electron we also modify the electrical charge lower and make it lighter, and because we make it lighter it can be transmitted, whereas the heavy electron unmodified is too heavy to transmit.

Interferon particles have no charge and lead the way to show how the ultimatons have to line up for bonding, and so to show the Ultimatons where  to find their place within a proposed preparticle structure.  They appear in all  preparticles and disappear by evaporative design once the ultimatons complete their bonding.  Then the septimorays move in.

Septimorays are little particles like sand bugs that burrow inside the bonding strings between ultimatons and glue them tight.   Only the electron has the septimorays.

END
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 00:40:24 am by Ron Besser »

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2021, 04:30:39 am »
Thank you very much Ron for this new epochal revelation right here.Wow! Thank you for this elucidation. It is quite a process to remove the ultimaton from the electron as opposed to the way you had just mentioned it at first. It is actually mind-boggling to imagine that the electron has a hundred ultimatons,other particles and on top of that there is more that binds them together in the electron not forgetting the processes taking place within it. 

I also remember you revealed that each ultimaton has a specific number assigned to it in the blue rods within it by the TRINITY and a particular place to go in the Master Universe. My guess is that these particular ones that you will use for Wireless Transmission of Power (WTP) were specifically assigned to that task. Thank you once again for the efforts you put into educating and enlightening not only the forum members but Urantian humans at large. God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2021, 07:54:52 am »
Moses, it will help you to understand that the modification of the electron is done through a process that changes the electron, when we remove one ultimaton, by nature's own rules, that automatically converts the electron into a muon. 

What you should know is that a muon is a charged particle that once was an electron, but once that ultimaton is removed, the entire matter of it becoming a muon forces mother nature to let the muon fly away.  That is why we can transmit the muon like a radio wave as it is almost exactly a frequency you can find on your radio AM dial.  I suspect people will never grasp this for years if we are lucky enough to have it taken up and built.  I am beginning to think that man on this planet is not capable of reassigning ideas that are new to anything but to the rubbish bin as i am deeply depressed at how little even the experts comprehend what is to be handed to them to develop.  In your own mind Moses keep your sense of what this is very small as it might not ever have a taker to work it. 

RAYSON- "Ron is depressed this morning over the usual horrors he has to endure and be not so pessimistic as he sounds as the entire matter is fully open to their view if the take the time to listen to Ron.  He is fully able to explain it to many who think they know particles but they hardly are even on the threshold of knowing them at all.  I gave Ron and you an epochal revelation last evening and there is even more to say how that electron is put together, but Ron sees it clearly already without all the fan fare and that is how we are going to keep it going for now.  I also sense Moses you are at your mental limits on this as the least said further the better as I doubt you will comprehend this fully for years to come.  Good day.  RAYSON."