Author Topic: Bulletin 60 PDF style Available Now see link inside  (Read 288 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bulletin 60 PDF style Available Now see link inside
« on: November 15, 2021, 10:40:57 am »
Dear List,
Bulletin 60 from the Magisterial Foundation was issued and emailed to recipents this morning thanks to Charles distributing it for us.

Bulletin 60 is a quick update on the most important matters surrounding the proposed divine Missions to Urantia.  It has been distributed to the various spirit agencies to the extent we have much of those listed.  You are most welcome to look at it and please comment if you like here.

LINK: Bulletin 60
https://app.box.com/shared/static/n4b93ob4co7orw3i6fy5wscmeh4x6jim.pdf

Thank you all.
Ron Besser
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 11:42:56 am by newstarsaphire »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bulletin 60 PDF style Available Now see link inside
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 05:12:19 pm »
The first link on pg. 3 does not work because it starts with  file:///%7C// instead of http:// . Comment: ‘file not found’ appears. The second link is OK. The Falter’s LL website is well designed, simple and elegant. Congratulation to Dominic, and a big thanks.

This bulletin content is shocking. Jesus once recognized that there will not be peace on earth until he establishes it; now back to the same idea that he cannot be exposed until there is piece. That is a catch 22, but I understand clearly and agree fully that Jesus’ safety is far most important than any other plan. Yet I do not understand what the cabal still getting warning for their lives instead of being radically and entirely removed as we are told they will do. Of course the cabal will remain what they are, and will not stop to do evil ever for that is their joy at any cost, even at the cost of their own lives. Why talk to them? Why allow them to breath? When will the Universe see it with the eyes of Urantian reality, whom these entities are? What have they done for us and how long?

Still at work! They will make sure that there will be war! They are fully responsible for all the wars. It is still going on and on and on and they have deceived the whole earth and now many humans are equally excited to do evil at any cost to become powerful rulers over other humans; the elite, call themselves blue blood. Give us a break! Still allowed to do more crime but I understand, the earth is doomed, there are just too many. I talked to my mother yesterday who is in Europe. They are continually being pressured to get vaccinated and hearing astrological numbers of Covid 19 cases breakouts. People do not believe it and resist the government. The Muslim immigrants are pouring in by the thousands adding up to millions and kept in refugee camps while bombarding nation’s borders to get it. Who is responsible? Who is making it possible for them to migrate? Who is keeping the camps functional to feed them? What peace are we expecting to see? Who is working towards peace other than Jesus, Michael and Machieventa in change of Urantia?

It is shocking that people do not even know who Jesus is and much less waiting for him, I am speechless truly. Not even the church expect for the few.

The epochal revolution is most welcome, and wonderful. Thanks for Mantutia and Ron and all involved. The WTP is also shocking. It is the greatest revelation for many decades and ISTO would not pick it up? Of course not! It would cut into their money game and will do everything to oppress the advancement. Quote: “This invention will fully remove carbon emissions from burning natural gas, coal, or oil, or gasoline, .. “ Is this their best interest? It involves the whole Middle East and Russia in a negative way, even USA who has some of these resources for sale, nevertheless the elite that manipulates the world in the palm of their hands sowing philanthropy. If it was real there would not be hunger on the earth and many other things. It is not conspiracy, these are facts! There has never been a time that wisdom or common sense or the consideration of the best interest of the masses would be put before the interest of wealth building of the money making few. What privileges the riches enjoy to keep and increase their wealth at the cost of the poor? Read again: Silent weapons for a quite war” it clearly tells us how it was planned.  

I have no suggestion right now, but contacted investors who might be interested to invest into building the prototype. In fact that would be the only way, “Do it yourself!”. I told you Ron, you would need to find young followers who would not stop carrying out this plan in any event, even if you would not be here. All the worthwhile products coming on the market through private networks!

This is for the first reading, venting my anger. I will read it again to make my apologies if needed, but do not want to always just be quite and wait and understand. There is something very wrong here and we know it. We speak to it but it is not properly done to stop it, because spirit is gentle and Father is merciful, and I enjoy their goodness and mercy to the fullest, but there should be the ‘enough is enough’ and it has been said, war was declared against the cabal and insurrectionists, and then why would we go back again to warn the enemy that there will be war while they rage war against us continually, cunningly and deliberately most viciously? I do not understand, but even if I do understand that they alone are not the cause of all evil I ask, Are they not the root of all evil? The cup is full and brimming over towards judgment. Let them die the death for their evil doings instead of crucifying Jesus’ plans over and over afresh!  Let them be gone first than take the next step. I will say it. I believe our Celestial leaders would need to take a more radical approach, which is not their basic nature and character, but its wartime. Michael said it. I believe it is time for Father approved spiritual dictatorship. Free will on our planet took us to hell, and humanity has no ability to return on their own.  Let Jesus come and make rules! Let Machieventa come and dictate to the government.  Let separation of good and evil come. Jesus may not have to show himself in the natural to begin to accomplish his goals. Let something good come to able to choose good! Let some social problems be eliminated by divine mercy. Something that would show the goodness of God and let people understand that there is a God, not only what is going on in hopelessness. OK, I finished, Ron you can remove my post if find it inappropriate. Thanks    

« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 06:53:36 am by SonsofGod »

Offline Raz

• this, too, shall pass away
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 08:18:08 pm »
Ron is your definition of a muon (which is presumably also spirit’s definition of muon) different than our earth scientists definition? You indicate that it is an electron minus one Ultimaton which would seem to me means it is infinitesimally lighter but earth scientists define it as 200 times heavier than an electron. The following is from Wikipedia: “Muons are unstable elementary particles. They are heavier than electrons and neutrinos but lighter than all other particles. The muon is an elementary particle. It has a negative electric charge and half spin. It is a type of lepton. The muon has an average life time of 2.2 micro-seconds or 0.0000022 seconds. A muon is like an electron, but it is 200 times heavier. Unlike an electron, it decays into other particles." I understand that our scientists don’t know about Ultimaton’s yet. It seems that if spirit means something to be other than what earth’s scientists call something or have defined something to be, they would give it another name to avoid confusion?

Our scientists also define tachyon as: “A tachyon is any hypothetical particle that can travel faster than the speed of light. Most scientists do not believe that tachyons exist.” I also note that science doesn’t believe electrons can be broken down into anything else so I guess they have more surprises in store for them.

Another question: Scientists have discovered that neutrons and protons are made up of fermions which are quarks and leptons (including the muon and the tau). Is it safe to assume that none of the 6 types of quarks and the various leptons are what spirit refers to as the Ultimaton? Thank you!
Raz
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 11:43:19 am by newstarsaphire »
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 08:50:10 pm »
Thanks, but it is rather annoying that there are some grave spelling and typo errors inherent. Please be careful when such informative bulletins are typed up to check for these so as to make it more intelligible. Otherwise readers are not going to be impressed due to human error and incompetence. Sorry to be harsh, but truth needs to be told. As for Jesus, I sure hope he stays safe as it is not a welcoming party here on old earth. Best of luck! Maybe needs to wait another century!!

« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 11:44:22 am by newstarsaphire »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 09:54:37 pm »
Raz.  We did not define the Muon much more than to say this.

We have not said that the muon is a modified electron.  What we did say is that we modify the electron electrically that turns it into a muon.  But they are two distinct kinds of preparticles although when I look them up on line they are both included under the Lepton category of preparticles.  They are related, except for the tau which I do not know it at all, because electrons, muons, gluons, Tachyons all use the same type of Ultimaton to be present as themselves.  However, it is the number of Ultimatons that vary the characteristics of each preparticle and they are really quite different from each other even with the same type of Ultimaton.  Science groups as all related as Leptons except they do not know the tachyon or the gluon well enough to know they belong together by electronic type.

Look at the official definition of a Lepton, Raz,  My lookup said that Leptons are basic preparticles and devoid of any interior makeup.  By definition the Lepton is a preparticle devoid of any internal structures.  They either must redefine Lepton or drop the category all together.  By our count the electron contains 100 Ultimatons,  65 Interferon's, and 108 (what Rayson calls) the septimorays.  Interferons  are there to place Ultimatons in a sequence of bonding to form the body of the electron.  Interferons leave when the electron is formed.  The septimorays enter the electron when it is fully bonded with all 100 Ultimatons, and fuse the strings that bond the threads of the Ultimatons.  They actually dissipate once they cement the strings solidly.  The Ultimatons remain, and when we move the electron through wiring that wiring converts the 100 ultimaton electron to a 99 ultimaton muon.  That does not mean the muon is a slightly damaged electron and that is because the muon reestablishes a different electrical field.  I do not know all of that very much, but remember that ultimatons behave with antigravity forces too, and I suspect the modification of the electron to get a muon changes ultimaton effects.  I am sure this is ever more complicated Raz, and one of the things really complicating it, is that the Magnetosphere pushes into the tower leg to force the muon material up to the upper reaches of the Magnetosphere and out into outer space.  It does the opposite to electrons and forces them into the earth.  It is a quirky behavior even the experts do not quite understand in space, and they note it for me but do not explain it further.

A muon is slightly lighter than an electron when you read the table of electronic statistics.  But it behaves 100 times lighter than the electron mostly thanks to the antigravity behavior of the magnetosphere forcing muons up the leg and electrons off the leg.  It is not just the energy of an ultimaton pushing the muon up the leg but also the magnetosphere pulling the muon up the leg like a big straw in operation.  

Rayson defines the electron and the muon not as a lepton but as a Haleron (throwing the word lepton out the door).   He defines a Haleron as any particle that forms strings of motion (like a train with box cars on it on one track) and the line travels through space at nearly the speed of light.   To the Haleron definition is included the electron, the muon, not the tau, but the photon and the gluon.  It defines this entire group of preparticles better,  However, it is very difficult to report that the photon that way as it so unlike the electron, the Haleron definition begs too many issues that should keep the photon out of being called a Haleron,as the photon is made up of not Ultimatons, but Gluons exclusively and that is pure epochal revelation to reveal that.

Dig at it some more Raz as it is quite a learning  experience to do so.

Ron

« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 11:44:04 am by newstarsaphire »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2021, 08:54:40 pm »
@SonsofGod RE: Silent Weapons document.  It took me over the summer to extract the nuggets when you first brought up this document.  I've applied it to, and innovated Daniel R's table: Priorities of Decision Making for Sustainable Societies.  As a social science grad, I'd want my money back for fluff they taught back in the 90s, and not much has improved. -- D

« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 10:53:10 pm by Dominick O »