Author Topic: Lightline for Saturday, November 20,2021  (Read 161 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Lightline for Saturday, November 20,2021
« on: November 20, 2021, 04:43:08 pm »
Hello everyone,
Today Van the Steadfast was our MC. We also heard from Power Director #4, CHRIST MICHAEL, and Machiventa Melchizedek through Larry. The topics included earth changes and the concept of 'walk-ins'.

https://app.box.com/s/cvz4t2dmm8nqzu6ogqjrh87bx8tk0kw1
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 04:03:30 pm by newstarsaphire »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Re: Lightline for Saturday, November 20,2021
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 11:23:45 pm »
Hello Everyone, here are notes for today's Light Line.  
Light Line 11-20-2021 Saturday

Amethyst. Host, Larry Gossett, Co-Host

Welcome everyone.

Larry: Let us all bow our heads and let us gather our hands as we can, and be together.
Heavenly Father we gather this day in worship, praise, and study. We come to gather the words of spirit. We have been told it is a little quiet. I know there are others to come through with our lessons for today.
We know in the invitation you will come and be with us. Jesus said where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name, there am I among them. We invite all the celestials to guide us, and to open our minds and thoughts to receive the messages today. We ask forgiveness for our sins, and we ask you to guide us each and every day. Send us those who may join us, and grow with us. We ask these things in Jesus' name.

Our master of ceremonies? The one here is Van.
Hello everyone, this is VAN THE STEADFAST. I welcome all who made it today. 17 on the direct call, and some on the internet.

My heart is somewhat lighter today in that I am able to see some things you are not. What I see gives me some optimism. There are many insurrectionists. Those who were able to do harm are decreased in number every day.
Their ability is getting weaker and weaker day by day. This gives us real hope, that there is a light at the end of this tunnel. The atmosphere here is also lighter. I have been in discussion with Amadon and others. You might get the Christmas present of your life this year -- the announcement of Jesus.

I have been watching Jesus as he continues his preparations. I see an easy smile there that wasn't there a couple of weeks ago. But we must be ready for things that could challenge that. But overall, things are starting to look up.

I feel I must share these things with you, because we see things that you do not know.

I know there are some of you who are sensitive to the temperature, and can sense there is something is afoot.
With no other speakers here, that gives me the opportunity to speak more with you.

I look forward to Light Lines that give me the opportunity to speak more than I ordinarily do. I often do not have the time, if others need to speak.

We are getting a better sense of who are going to go on to Orion, and those going to the mansion worlds.

There are about 100 humans that may join you forum members to go on to Orion. You are expected to spend a minimum amount of time on the Mansion Worlds, and later your training will continue in depth, with emphasis on the outer space levels, and specialized training on rebellion. The specialized training will give you the opportunity to contact with old friends and family. They will be happy for the new path you are taking.

Those going to Orion who are already on the Mansion Worlds, since they have been there, they have come to understand the loss of the supreme, and learned to transmit, and have qualified to move forward on the same path as you. That will gladden many hearts.

I see a speaker here who wishes to address you.

Amethyst: Thank you Van, for sharing that news with us.

This is POWER DIRECTOR NO. 4. I am here to remind you to not let your guard down. As the news is quiet, you are all aware of the fragility of the US western coast. I also bring to your attention the volcano that has been erupting in the Canary Islands the last few weeks. This has the potential to affect the eastern US, Central America, and parts of northern South America.

I do not want you to become complacent. These earth changes are not spoken to on every Light line. Sometimes a period of time passes. But I want you to not become complacent.
Regarding the volcano on La Paloma, you have been told in a previous LL, that the outer edge of the volcano that faces the ocean is not stable. Should this part of the volcano fall into the ocean, it has the potential to cause a tremendous tsunami, that would hit the eastern coast of the US and reach up to Canada, and down south of the US.

Those of you who live in a potentially affected area, Keep your car tank 3/4 full.
The lines at the gas stations will be long, and you don't want to sit there waiting to get gas. The highways will be clogged. As soon as you have an inkling this is possibility, get into the mountains, to the west and north. Be prepared to spend a couple of nights in a motel. After a couple of days you can assess the damage.

If the US gets a tsunami warning, there will be millions of people who will take to the road immediately. There is also the possibility it won't fall at all. It might fall in in smaller pieces and not be much of a problem. But I bring up the worst case scenario, so that you are informed of all the possibilities.

We hate to see anybody get complacent, especially those on the western coast of the US. They have lived in that area most of their lives, knowing the big one could come any day. Since it hasn't showed up yet, don't get complacent. Please have a plan in mind. You don't know how when or how much the plates will move, but you should have a plan. Just to remind you. Remember when the changes come, they will come suddenly, and you won't have time to prepare . Keep your supplies stocked. We want to see all of you survive, and be prepared. Keep these things in the back of your mind. I step back now and give this to Amethyst.

Amethyst: I thank the Power Director 4 for his words. I hope we all take it to heart.
I understand the earth is becoming more active volcanically.
Van is there anyone else?

Van: Yes, Christ Michael

CHRIST MICHAEL: I am glad that Power Dir 4 did share with you what he shared. Complacency is part of the human condition. They tend to get into a routine and schedule, and it is hard sometimes to break loose, and keep vigilant on their preparations and supplies.

I want to give big kudos to Dominick. He has removed himself from the danger of the West Coast. He left friends. and family. He is in York,. We are most pleased with Dominick,
He is also there to be a friend to Ron. So we are pleased to see him there.
I am CHRIST MICHAEL and that is all I have to say and I step back.

Amethyst: Thank you Christ Michael.
We have 18 callers on the direct call.

Transmission Larry?
Larry: When I sat down for this call, I invited Melchizedek to give us a message .

This is MELCHIZEDEK. I appreciate you inviting me into the call. Please know we are on the planet. We come in an out of incarnation as we need to. We are getting things settled, so that by the end of the year we can get started. Hopefully Jesus will be here and ready to do all he intended and had planned to do. They are called "Vows".

There was a brief interchange on the forum about "walk-ins'. That was a popular topic back in the 70's. Spirit has many different ways to incarnate. Midwayers can become visible when there is a need for it. There other types of beings that can do the same thing.

Spirit has many ways of helping humanity in all the planets throughout the universe. Circumstance plays a big part of that, as to how and when these things happen.

Walk-ins are an interesting idea you should all become aware of.

Concerning the geophysical changes impending on the planet, be aware the whole world will be affected by these changes. The US gets mentioned because the missions are going to be housed here. It may not all happen at the same time, but gradually the entire world will be affected by it. All you here receiving these messages, will be responsible to get the information out to the people to keep them safe.

We know there is a number of people who are the same on each LL. What we want to see is hundreds attending the LL's. Ron has gone to great lengths to make the LL's interesting and as updated as he can give.

The information on the LL is information not given anywhere else on the planet. It is special for each of you to be members of these LL's.
I thank you for your steadfastness, your worship of the Father, and your ever going journey with spirit. Thank you for receiving me.

Larry: Thank you very much, Machiventa.
Amethyst: Thank you Larry and Machiventa.

Here is Van. He is alone with me.

This is VAN. This is a good time for Q and A. I know on the more recent LL calls the Q and A has been truncated.
Speak up with your questions. They can be questions about anything you have been wondering about. We will try the best we can to get adequate answers to your questions.

Larry: If any of the other transmitters who are here, have a transmission, be sure to let us know.

Valerie: I live about 2 1/2 hours from the east coast. Would the tsunami come this far?

Power Director Director 4. The exact distance from the coast is not knowable, because we don't know. If you are 60 to 80 miles from the coast, that should be enough space.

Valerie: My son lives on the West Coast. What can the people do who live there?

Power Director 4: Is is not the Power Director's assignment to tell people what to do. All we can to is tell of the probability.

If your son chooses to stay on the West Coast, and he lives where the plates slip, there is nothing he can do to prepare. He has to make a decision whether he will plan to stay there. He may decide to choose to move to the interior of the country. All I can tell you is the possibility. I can't tell you what to do. That decision has to be made by each individual.,

Amethyst: Where does your son live?
Valerie: In Portland. about 50 miles from the coast,
Larry: Keep in mind, and everybody else, when we talk about the slippage of the tectonic plates, this is unprecedented. If California slips into the ocean, that would create a tsunami unbelievable.

They have talked many times of the evacuation of the planet. Nobody knows how severe that is going to be.

Valerie: The condition of the earth core?

Amethyst: I don't think there is a relationship between the core and the tectonic plates.

Larry: They are separate, but they are connected.

Valerie: Jesus spoke about a week ago. that there were two things that need to happen before he comes. I would be interested in hearing about that. He didn't say more. That is why I am curious now.
Amethyst: I am trying to connect with Jesus, and I am not able to pick him up right now.

Lemuel: I seemed to remember it came through Ron, not me.
If I may comment, one needs to use some common sense. The fact of the matter, no one can prepare for the worst scenario. A tsunami can travel 300 miles an hour, and nothing will withstand it. No way you can prepare for that. Millions of people will not get in the car and drive away.

Let's be realistic about it. Remember the tsunami in Japan.

Amethyst: Did they have a warning?
Lemuel: The sea went out. The people were flabbergasted.
Amethyst: In Hawaii, they have a formal tsunami warning system.

Larry: I have noticed how flat Florida is. Nothing could stop a tsunami.

Amethyst: I don't know how long it would take to get from the Canary Island to the US.
Larry: I lived in Hawaii and heard about a tsunami warning. I saw the water recede.
There were two, but not very big.
Amethyst: Thank you Valerie.

Dominick: One thing we can do for ourselves and family, is to encourage a risk-assessment in your local community, such as the power going out. The reason I was able to leave Seattle was because there were many risks around. Many people around me did not take seriously the risks around them.
Rule of law apples in a civil disturbance But in a mob, there is no rule of law.

Jose Vargas: I would not want to get into a traffic jam. I would rather stay at home and let the celestials take care of me.
Larry: It takes about an hour and a half to get from Orlando to the coast.

Lemuel: your TA also has your life in his hands. He is able to do all sorts of things. You also have two celestials at your sides. You are well protected.

Personally I would stay put. If I lose my life that way, that is fine.
Weydevu: About walk-ins. Are walk-ins assigned to you? Can you request one?

Amethyst: I remember reading about them back in the 70s.
Larry. I have no additional information.

That concept was discussed a lot in the 70's and then all went quiet about it until recently.

Weydevu: Would Van have something to say?

This is VAN. We do not use walk-ins in our job. That is not to say there are not other parts of the universe that might use them. But as far as our missions are concerned, we do not plan to use them. I don't know much either.

Amethyst: Apparently it is not a universal method.
Weydevu: Thank you Amethyst, Van and Larry.

Lemuel: I can comment on this. It does happen, but it is very rare. Look at the case of Ron. Why does he need a walk-in? He needs someone to take over his body. That is the only reason a walk-in is granted. If a person is really important, a walk-in is provided. The reason is that the person is needed to stay here, rather than going on to the mansion worlds.

Alice Bailey, and Ruth Mntgomery sometimes mentioned the need and conditions when a walk-in is provided. It means that the soul is up above. The soul of the walk-in is what also walks in.

Steven: When the Power Director 4 came on, I looked at the atlas, and it shows that the tsunami can hit the Caribbean, and the Gulf of Mexico. I have read a severe one can get up to 700 miles an hour.

This is Power Director 4 . There is a chance depending on how the tsunami is located, but it could go into the Gulf of Mexico. If it gets there, it could be diminished. That is more unlikely. It could happen, but is is not high on the list of probability.

Thank you Power Director 4.

Amethyst. Louisiana is low lying Steven.

Larry: The tectonic shift could set off the "Ring of Fire".

Valerie: Back to the walk-ins. The Drunvalo Melchizedek claims to be a walk in. He has a school. I sometimes listened to him before I came to the forum. Is he a real Melchizedek? Does any one here know about him?

Amethyst: I am not familiar with that. The one to answer that might be a Melchizedek himself. Maybe on a later LL we could get more information. It is not a topic we have a lot of information on.

Drunvalo (Lemuel Dwurando?)

Type Melchizedek and it will come up on Google.
Valerie: I can't pronounce his name.

Larry: Post your question on the forum. I'm sure Ron would like to talk about it.

Valerie: He has good information. But I am surprised he showed up by himself. What does Machiventa know about it? Thank you very much.

Amethyst: Anything else?
Dominick: There are lot of long-standing churches and priest hoods who use the title Melchizedek. They might use the name without knowing about the order of Melchizedek as we know it.

Amethyst: It is a topic I am ignorant of.
I thank all of you for attending, and all the celestials who put their 2 cents in.
I end the recording now.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 04:28:31 am »
112021 Audio Tape Lightline Saturday Host Amethyst
Subjects: Best Christmas Present; Ascension to the Constellation Orion; Earth changes; Walk-ins; Q & A
Transcribed by: Moses Ouko
Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20211120_110225

TEXT

Amethyst: Hi everyone. This is the Lightline for Saturday November 20th 2021. I am Amethyst your host and Larry Gosset is here as our co-host. Larry has offered to provide us with an opening prayer. So Larry if you would do that please.

Larry: Alright let us all bow our heads and let us gather our hands as we can and be together.  Heavenly Father we gather this day in worship, in praise, and in study and we come and gather to listen to the words of spirit. We've been told that it's a little quiet but I know that there are those that will come through and give us lessons for the day. We send you our love, our worship, our praise Heavenly Father. We invite you into our lives as we do all of spirit. For we know that in the invitation that you will come and be with us. For Jesus told us, Heavenly Father, that where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am also. So we know that Jesus in spirit is with us, your Divine Son and we invite all of the celestials to gather with us and help us and guide us with our journeys and to open our hearts, our minds and our thoughts, to receive the messages that are given today. We ask forgiveness for our sins Heavenly Father and we ask that you guide us each and every day and we also invite you Heavenly Father to send us those who we can reach and guide them along as we grow so they also grow. Just be with us Heavenly Father. In the name of Jesus Christ we ask these things. Amen. 

Amethyst: Thank you Larry. That was a wonderful prayer.  Thank you. I'm looking to see who our master of ceremonies is today and the only person here so far is Van. Van is generally always on my lightline calls and I truly do appreciate that 

Van:  Hello everyone, this is Van the steadfast and I welcome all of you who were able to make the call today. We have 17 on the direct call and I'm sure there are some on the streaming and I don't have that screen up. My heart is somewhat lighter today in that I am able to see some of the things you are not and what I see gives me some optimism. There are still many insurrectionists But the number of insurrectionists left even though still able to do harm they are much fewer in numbers.  Day by day the number decreases of those that can cause you harm. So their ability is getting weaker and weaker, day by day. This gives us real hope that there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

Best Christmas Present

The atmosphere here is also lighter and I have been in discussion with Amadon and others that you might get the Christmas present of your life this year. And I know you all know what I'm talking about; the announcement of Jesus. I have had the opportunity to watch Jesus as he continues his preparation and I notice that there is an easy smile to him that was not there when he first incarnated some weeks ago. Of course we must still be prepared for issues to arise especially as it pertains to the response and the reactions of the human population for that is going to be our biggest challenge. But overall things are starting to look up. I feel I must share these things with you because without knowing these things that we are seeing then you do not know. I do acknowledge however there are a few of you who are sensitive to the temperature so to speak and may be able to sense something is afoot.

Ascension to the Constellation Orion

There is no speaker as of yet here so that gives me an opportunity to say more to you. Of course someone to pop in at any time but for the moment I am the only one here. I look forward to the lightlines that provide me an opportunity to speak more than I ordinarily do. I do not want to take up the time that is designed for others so I often do not have the time. We are getting a better sense of who among the population will go to the Mansion Worlds of Orion and who will stay in the ones at your Local System. It appears now that in addition to the forum members there are about 100 humans that we expect will be able to join you on Orion when your time comes for you to go there. As you know you are expected at this time to spend just a minimum amount of time on the Mansion Worlds of your Local System and then be transferred to the constellation of Orion where your training will continue in depth with emphasis on the Outer space levels (OSL) along with specialized training on rebellions. The short period of time you spend in your local system will provide you the opportunity to share with friends and loved ones why they will not be seeing you around and this will comfort them as they come to understand that your absence is because you take a different path. Most will be very happy for you. It will surprise you also that a very limited number on the Mansion Worlds will be going to Orion with you because since they have been there they have learned how to transmit and have come to understand the loss of the supreme and its implications among other things and have qualified to move forward on the same path with you. There will only be a very few not many but it will gladden many hearts. Now that is a newsflash is it not?  I do see a speaker here who wishes to address you so I stand back for now and let this speaker come forward.

Amethyst: Thank you Van. Thank you for sharing that news with us.

Earth Changes

This is Power Director number 4 and I am here today to remind you not to let your guard down as the news seems to be particularly quiet lately. You are all aware of the fragility of the US Western coast. I also bring to your attention the volcano that has been erupting in the Canary Islands for the past few weeks. This has the potential to affect the Eastern coast of the United States as well as parts of Central America and even Northern South America. I just bring these things to you today because we do not want see you to get complacent. These Earth changes are not spoken to on every lightline and sometimes there is a period of time that passes before you are reminded and so I do step forward today just to remind you not to become complacent.

Now regarding this volcano on La Palma; you have been told before in a previous lightline some time ago that the outer edge of the volcano that faces the ocean is not stable. Should this outer part of the volcano suddenly fall into the ocean, it has the potential to cause a tremendous tsunami that will come across the Atlantic Ocean and hit squarely on the eastern coast of the United States and even up into Canada and south of the United States as well. We think it is advisable that any of you who lives in a potentially affected area; keep your gas tanks full. Don't let them get down below three-quarters of the tank because should this tsunami come, everybody and their brother is gonna try to get out of Dodge all at once. The lines at the gas stations are going to be long and you don't wanna have to sit there waiting to get gas. The Highways are gonna be clogged. So as soon as you have any inkling that this is a possibility, grab your loved ones, get in the car drive West and North. Get into the mountains if you can. Get far enough away as so that you can spend a couple of nights in a hotel. Let the crisis pass and when it is finished you will be able to assess the damage and see where you are at that time.

But should the United States get this tsunami warning, Time is of the Essence not just because of the tsunami itself but because of the millions of people who are gonna take to the road immediately and you wanna be leading that traffic not following it. There is also the possibility it won't fall in at all. There's the possibility that it might fall in in smaller pieces and not be much of a problem. I just bring up the worst case scenario so that you can be aware that it might happen. I am not telling you it will happen that way but you should be informed of all possibilities. We just hate to see anybody get complacent especially those on the Western coast of the United States. They have lived in that area for most of their lives and have always been aware that the big one could come any day. And day after day goes by and the big one really never shows up and so they just get complacent. Please, please, please don't get complacent. Please have a plan in place because you do not know if the plates will move. You don't know when the plates will move and you don't know how much the plates will move but you should at least have a plan. 

This is all I want to say to you today just to remind you. Some of you do go get the extra food and supplies and then you use them up and then you don't restock again. It is important to remember that when earth changes come, they will come suddenly and you won't have time to prepare after they begin. That's all I need to say to you today and I hope that I have not discouraged you in anyway. I just share with you because we want to see all of you survive and we want to see all of you be prepared. And we want to know that all of you at least have these things in the back of your mind. I step back now and I give this to Amethyst.

Amethyst: I thank the Power Director Number 4 for his words and I hope that we all take it to heart. It's my understanding that volcanic the activity on the earth right now is at a high level and there are more active volcanoes than usual at this time. I don't know. I haven't really looked into it but I have heard that. So now I look to Van to see if he has anyone else that wants to step forward.

Van: Yes Amethyst, CHRIST MICHAEL just wants to add a few things very briefly. 

Christ Michael:  This is Christ Michael and I am glad that Power Director Number 4 did share with you what he did share. Complacency is part of the human condition. We don't know why but humans tend to get in a routine; in a schedule and it is hard for them sometimes to break loose and keep vigilant on their preparations and supplies. I want to give a big kudos to Dominick. Dominick has removed himself completely from the danger of the west coast. This is not an easy thing to do. He left friends and family and he is in York and he brought himself out of danger and we are most pleased with Dominick. He is also there to be a friend to Ron. So we are pleased to see him there and I am Christ Michael and that is all I want to say at this time and I step back. 

Amethyst: Well, Thank you very much Christ Michael and I see we have been joined by yet another person on the computer which brings us up to 18 callers on the direct call. It's a good turnout.

Van: This is Van Amethyst and I do not have anyone here for you right now. Perhaps Larry has a transmission he wants to share.

Amethyst: Do you have a transmission Larry? 
Larry: Yes, thank you Amethyst. When I sat down for this call I invited Machiventa Melchizedek to come and give us a message if he has one. So standby just a moment please.

Walk-ins

Machiventa Melchizedek: This is Machiventa Melchizedek. I appreciate you inviting me to the call Larry. Please know that we are on the planet. We come in and out of incarnation as we need to but we are getting things settled. So hopefully by the end of the year the mission can be started and hopefully Jesus will be here to begin his Journey with all of you to bring all that he has to accomplish with his mission. And yes you are right Larry in the book Ron wrote it is called the vows; where he explains to us what he plans to do while he’s here. 

There has been a brief interchange on the forum about walk-ins. The whole idea of walk-ins was a very popular topic back in the 70s. Ladies and gentlemen there are walk-ins and please know that Spirit has many different types of ways where Beings can incarnate. As you know the Midwayers can become visible whenever they see that there is a need for it and we do have other types of beings who can do the same thing. Spirit has so many different ways that it helps humanity and things and all types of planets throughout the Grand Universe. And circumstance plays a big part of that as to when and how quickly these things can happen. So walk-ins is a very interesting term and interesting idea that all of you should become aware of. When Amethyst through Van and the other person that she talked to (Power Director number 4), (the name escapes me right at the moment) was talking about the geophysical changes that are gonna be happening on the planet, I know that a lot of information and a lot of attention is given to the United States But please be aware that the whole world is gonna be affected by these changes. The United States gets mentioned just because the missions are gonna be housed here But the physical changes that are gonna happen because of the tectonic plates are gonna be a worldwide phenomenon. It may not all happen at the same time but gradually the entire world is going to be affected by it and all of you that gather here to receive these messages will have great responsibility when it comes to getting the information out to help people keep safe. And the fact that you are here and becoming so steadfast, we also know that on the weekends and on the other lightlines there is a large number of people that attend that are the same on each one. What we would like to see is for the lightlines to be joined by many, many people. The twenty or thirty or forty that visit the lightlines, we would like to see that be in the hundreds and eventually they will be. 

Ron has gone to great lengths to make the light lines interesting and updated with as much information as he can give and we are always willing to help anyone who is even thinking about joining the lightlines because the information that is given there is not given anywhere else on the planet. I hope you all always realize how important the light lines are and how special it is for each of you to be members of the forum and members of these light lines because they are very important as far as the quality of information that is given out each day of the week. That's about all I have today, Larry and the rest of you, I thank you for your steadfastness. I thank you for your love and your worship of the Father and for your attendance to these lightlines and to your ever-growing journey with spirit. That's all I have for you today and I thank you for receiving me.

Larry: Thank you very much Machiventa. Amethyst I turn this back over to you now.
Amethyst: Okay thank you Larry and thank you Machiventa Melchizedek. Thank you very much. Okay I'm turning back to Van and he is alone here with me, with us on this call.

Van: This is Van, Amethyst and this would be a good time for Q&A. I realize that on some of the more recent lightline calls the time for Q&A has been truncated somewhat and so I want to provide plenty of time on this particular light line call today to afford anyone who has a question or has a comment they want to add has the opportunity to do so. There's a good turnout on this call, there is 19 here now. So this would be the time for those of you who have questions to speak up and they do not have to be about anything that was transmitted today. They can be questions on anything that you have been thinking about or wondering about. That does not necessarily mean we will have an answer But we will try the best we can to get adequate answers for your questions. So if you would please raise your hand should you have a question. Larry I see Valerie has her hand raised and Donna & Larry are unmuted and I don't know which one came first.

Donna: This is Donna and I don't know why we are unmuted. We didn't ask to be unmuted. No, we didn't do anything.

Q&A

Amethyst: Ok. Well, Larry you can remute them. I don't know how that happened because when we were giving the transmissions everyone was muted. Interesting; this dashboard does some pretty peculiar things at times. Okay Larry I'll let you unmute the questioners then.

Larry: Alright and I also wanna say that if any of you other transmitters that are here; Elise, Lemuel... 
If any of you happen to have a transmission be sure to let us know so that we can call on you and let you give us a transmission if you have one. Ok Valerie, I'm unmuting you now my dear. So go ahead with your question. 

Valerie: Thank you Larry. I have a question. I live on the East Coast about I would say two and half hours’ drive away from the seashore. So my question is how far away would we really need be away from a tsunami. Would it come this far? Or there is no way of telling? 

Amethyst: I'll see if I can get back to Power Director Number 4 

Power Director number 4: This is Power Director number 4, Valerie. The exact distance that you would have to be away from the coast is really not knowable because we don't know even if anything will slide into the ocean and if it does we don't how big a piece is but we do think that If you are 60 miles or farther away from the coast you should not have any problems. We see 60 to 80 miles has being enough space for you.

Valerie: Thank you and I have another question related to the west coast, my son lives there. So when those tectonic plates may start slipping or whatever happens to them, what preparations could those people do? 

Power Director Number 4: This is Power Director 4 and it is not the Power Director’s assignment to tell people what they have to do. All we can do is provide the information as to the possibilities and probabilities of what might occur. If your son has chosen to stay on the west coast and if where he lives is where the plates slip and it’s a catastrophe, there is nothing he can do to prepare. He has to make a decision as to whether or not he wants to stay there and just see what happens if it affects his area or if he's concerned enough to decide to move to the interior of the country. All I can do as a Power Director is just to tell you what we see as the possibilities. I can't really tell you what you need to do about it because that is a decision that has to be made by each individual. 

Amethyst: I hope that helps you Valerie.
Valerie: Thank you, I understand. Thank you very much. May I have another question on... 
Amethyst: Sure before you ask your question, I’m just curious, what part of California does he live in? 
Valerie: He lives in Portland Oregon looking for Intel he’s so bound…. he cannot just leave. Always he works on his profession. You know 
Amethyst: Is that in land or is that right on the coast? 

Valerie:  It's very bad. It's about 50 miles from the coast...You know I think then that they just move regardless of how far it is from the coast. I know they would want that...
Amethyst: Ok and Larry…

Larry: Valerie I do wanna say, Keep in mind Valerie and everybody else, you know, when we talk about the slippage of the tectonic plates, we already know what that can do because it's happened before but what is gonna be happening now is unprecedented and has never happened before. If California falls into the ocean, that is gonna create a tsunami that has never ever happened before, which is one of the reasons that spirit has evacuation plans on the table should it be required because they talked about evacuation of the planet many, many times in the last 15 years. So always keep that in mind when you’re trying to decide what would be the best thing for you to do but I will say that the seriousness and the … of these tectonic moves are gonna be more different than they ever have been before . So I don't think anybody really knows just how severe and critical it's gonna be and how far inland it's going to go, so just keep that in mind everybody.

Valerie: Yes. Would that be because of the condition of the Earth core? That now will be so different than ever before or is there an explanation to that? Why is it expected to be so different? 

Larry: Well as I said you know Tectonic plates have shifted before but you've never had it be to the point that you've got an entire state or part of the state fall into the ocean. So that's why I say it is so unprecedented that I doubt anybody really knows what the final results are gonna be and how severe a tsunami would be after something like that happens because it's never happened before. 

Valerie: Yes I understand. Yes, thank you. 
Amethyst: Valerie I don't think that there's a relationship between the core and the tectonic plates. I could be wrong about that but I think they are two separate things. Does anybody have any information on that? 

Larry: They are separate but they are connected.
Amethyst: Ok did you have another question Valerie? 

Valerie: Yes I have one ...Just a moment I had it a second ago( laughter) Now I have to try to remember. Jesus spoke about a week ago when he said that two things need to happen then he comes or before he comes and he might not want to speak to this but yes if he can I would be interested in hearing about that more.
Amethyst: What are they? What two things did he mention? 
Valerie: He didn't say more. That’s why I am curious now. 
Amethyst: Oh ok. Let's see here. I am not getting anything. I'm trying to connect to Jesus and I'm not able to pick him up right now Valerie. I'm sorry I just can't eat anything. 

Lemuel: Amethyst. Let me say something here. I cannot help you Valerie about the specific two things that you mentioned but I seem to remember that that transmission came through Ron. It didn't come through me that’s why I can't help you with that and so I don't know to what you are referring to. The other thing I would like to comment on if I may; That is to say that one needs to use some common sense here because the fact of the matter is no one can prepare for the worst scenario. That's it full stop because if there is a full tsunami that travels at more than 300 km an hour and the longer the distance the higher it gets and the more powerful and nothing is gonna stand it. That's the simple truth. So that's the worst scenario and there's no way you're gonna prepare for that. The chips fall where they may, well bad luck. If that doesn't happen, yes of course you've got a chance of surviving. And so talking about the worst case scenario in that case hopefully there will be evacuation. That's fine but there's no way that anyone can survive a worst-case scenario. It just takes everything away at such a speed that there is no way and obviously it is impossible for millions of people to get into the car and try drive away. That's not gonna happen. No way. So some common sense here is necessary folks. Ok?

I’m not wishing on the damper on things but let's be realistic about it. You remember what happened in Japan just a few years ago. Look at that tsunami 

Amethyst: Did those people have a tsunami warning though, Lemuel? 
Lemuel:… If you remember there were people on the beach and then suddenly the sea went out 
Amethyst: Yeah I remember that.
Lemuel: The Sea went out and they were standing there flabbergasted and then of course when they could see what was happening they started to run back but then of course it was too late.

Amethyst: Yeah. I know in Hawaii they have a formal tsunami warning set up so that if they know a tsunami is coming, let's say from the West Coast of the United States to Hawaii, they have sirens and they even have tsunami practices to show people where to go.  So if there is an official tsunami warning through the emergency systems of the east coast there is a good chance that many will be able to get out of the way but I also think there's a good chance that many are gonna get in the traffic and they're gonna to be stuck because the traffic’s gonna be so backed up. 

Lemuel: Yes and the other thing to consider of course is the topography. If the land is flat then there's nothing to stop the water. If it's a mountain region then there's a chance. I don't know what the topography is in the eastern border of the United States. It's totally different on the west side of course because of the Rockies but if it's a total flat on the Eastern side no way  are you gonna prevent a tsunami from going way, way inland maybe hundreds of miles.

Amethyst: Yeah I know like in the Carolinas they have the Smoky Mountains and the farther inland you go the higher the land goes. Florida however though, oh  man! I don't think they have too much land that's above sea level down there. 

Larry: No they don't as a matter of fact last week or the last time I went to the beach I was just sort of paying attention and realizing just how flat Florida is from the coast at least all the way into Orlando where I live and I'm thinking if there's a big tsunami this thing is gonna go somewhat hundred miles because it's just flat. There's nothing to stop it. 

Lemuel: And the Central American states as well. I'm sorry, the Central American countries as well. Jamaica and rest of these countries...

Amethyst: Think about a little Panama. That would be totally a total wash. The two continents would be actually separated at that point. I don't know how long it will take a tsunami to get from the Canary Islands to the US. I would think it would take several hours at least so some people would be able to manage to get out. I'm sorry Larry you started to say something? 

Lemuel: But not millions. No way. 
Amethyst: Yeah, yeah. 

Larry: Well I lived in Hawaii for a decade and I remember one time there was a tsunami that was coming in and I walked to the beach and I was there when all the water started withdrawing. It was absolutely an amazing thing on the beach and just seeing all of the water get sucked back into the ocean. It was very interesting 

Amethyst: That's not one place I would wanna be.  (Laughter) 
Valerie: What happened after that? You were witnessing the tsunami? 

Larry: I'm sorry I didn't understand what you said 
Valerie: I was asking what happened after the water receded? Have you been witnessing the tsunami there also? 
Larry:  Yes two of them actually. They weren't very big but the process that the ocean goes through when there is a tsunami; all the water on the beach gets sucked back into the ocean. It's amazing 

Valerie: Ok 
Amethyst: Okay, Valerie did you have anything else? 
Valerie: No thank you very much for every answer I received. Thank you. 
Amethyst: Ok 
Larry: I see Dominick has his hand raised. I'm going to mute you Valerie and open up Dominick. So you're unmuted Dominick go ahead my friend. 

Dominick: Thanks Larry. Well so just to help out one thing we can do for ourselves and for our family and friends is to encourage what is called a risk assessment and so that can be anything but locally it could be your downwind from a chemical plant or maybe there is a meth house down the road. I don't know but if we say the tectonic plates will slip because a Power Director said so, they're not gonna listen to us…. But it’s completely understandable to talk about risk assessment. The power going out, you know things we take for granted that add to our complacency and then we just compound that. Like the reason I was able to leave Seattle is because things were compounding on themselves of risk assessment to the point where I had to drive the freeways and wonder if a Rebar would come down from the overpasses or fires on the side of the road or just walking your dog getting attacked and that's just unacceptable and so it was kind of easy to leave in that regard whereas everybody around me just takes it one day at a time and says, “oh well this is the way the world is now” and they don't do anything about it. So anyway that's all. The keyword is risk assessment and talk about it that way with yourself and with your friends and family. 

Amethyst: Yeah I have a feeling that when this earth changes really begin it's not gonna be pretty and I certainly don't look forward to it but… 

Dominick: ...And another thing When there's a few examples that are always unfortunate and that’s when the mob is assembled. Legally that's why the Law enforcement always wants to call it a civil disturbance because the rule of law applies under a civil disturbance. I believe once it's a riot then the law is kind of off, it’s everyone for themselves in terms of self-defense. So there's been some very unfortunate circumstances that the mob doesn’t take into account any context. They just have a mind of its own and they can turn on anything and anyone for any reason. That's all.

Amethyst: Well thank you for that Dominick. Thank you.
Larry: Anything else Dominick? 
Dominick: No and it's a beautiful sunny day. Over here, thankful for that too. That's it.
(Laughter)
Larry: Ok Dominick I'm gonna remute you and I see that Jose Vargas has his hand up. So Jose, I'm unmuting you. Go ahead buddy.

Jose: Thank you. I was just here pondering about the possibilities of us leaving Central Florida if there is a tsunami gonna hit us. I would never get into a traffic jam in that condition. I would prefer to stay here at home and just pray and have the celestials take care of me. I think that'll be a better option than to get into a traffic jam and just die in a car. 

Amethyst: Yeah. How far from the coast is Orlando? 
Jose: It's right in the center of the Peninsula. I don't actually know. I never did measure it. I don't know, maybe less than 100 miles.
Amethyst: Well, that might be enough of a buffer. It might be I don't know, you know…
Lemuel: No. No way.
Larry: It takes about an hour and a half in some parts for me to go from my house to the coast. 
Jose: Yeah so about an hour away from over here. I don't know how many miles that is. Maybe 50. Depends on how fast you go. But with a traffic jam you never go anywhere. 

Amethyst: Yeah I think that the traffic would really be there death knell because people are just gonna be stuck and then there's probably going to be marauders or rioters or whatever you want you don't have cars who are gonna be holding guns up to people, let me ride with you or they might even shoot you and take the car away from you. You just don't know. 

Jose: Yeah right I was just thinking maybe the celestials can help us you know. Some way or even take us somewhere else, you know than just let us die.
Amethyst: There are so many unknowns we just don't know 
Jose:  Right ok. Those were my thoughts. 
Amethyst: Ok. Well, thank you.

Lemuel: At the same time, Jose. Remember your Thought Adjuster also has your life in his hands and I'm sure when the chips fall, he is able to do all sorts of things. You also have two invisible celestials at your side, if you remember. We are well protected in fact. The worst case scenario we've been informed, hopefully it's still on the table, evacuation would take place. Apart from that, I would just stay put. Personally I would stay put. I would stay in my own house, in our own home safe and secure. And if I lose my life that way, well that is fine. Rather than jump in the car and take chances outside. No way am I’m not gonna do that. 

Jose: That's right. I agree. 
Amethyst: Did you have anything else, Jose?
Jose: No ma'am that's all. I appreciate all the responses and I agree with every one of you. 
Amethyst: Ok 

Larry: Okay Jose if there's nothing else I'm gonna remute you and Weydevu I see you have your hand raised. So I'm unmuting you sir, take it away. Weydevu?
Amethyst: Weydevu?

Weydevu: Ok I am sorry thank you. My question is about walk-ins. Are walk-ins assigned to you or can you request a walk-in? If so, which one... 

Amethyst: I don't know anything about walk-ins. I do remember reading a little bit about it back in the 70s but it’s very blurry. Larry, do you have any information? You seem to be a little bit more informed than I am when it comes to walk-ins.

Larry: Unfortunately I'm not. I mean I know what walk-ins are but aside from that I really can't give you any details on it because quite honestly for a long time as I said I remember that concept was discussed a lot in the 70s but then it all went quiet with walk-ins until just recently when talking about Ron. But No I'm sorry Weydevu; I don't have the information that I could share with you on that.

Weydevu: Ok. Would Van have something to say? 
Amethyst: Well I can ask him. I don't know. Let's see.

Van: This is Van, Weydevu and We do not use walk-ins in our jobs. That's not to say there are no other parts of the universe who have different responsibilities that might use them but as far as the missions are concerned, as far as our responsibilities are concerned we do not have them and that is all I can tell you Weydevu because that's all I too really know about it 

Amethyst: Thank you Van. So apparently it's not a Universal method. So... 
Weydevu: Ok. Thank you Amethyst. Thank you Van and Larry. 
Amethyst: Okay did you have anything else? 
Weydevu: No, I didn't have any other question either.
Amethyst: Ok Lemuel.

Lemuel: Yes I could make a comment on this. It does happen but it is very rare And if you look at the case of Ron, why does he need a walk-in? Because we all know he's got almost two feet in the grave already. He needs something or someone to take over his body And that is the only reason why the walk-in is granted. If the person is so important as Ron obviously is, then a walk-in is provided and it does happens but it's extremely rare that it happens. The reasons are that the person is needed here to stay on the earth rather than go to the Mansion Worlds. And I remember something, I don't know if any of you have read Alice Bailey's books. I was reading Alice Bailey way back in the 60s and then if you've ever come across Ouspensky and Meetings with remarkable men by Gurdjieff. Those were the people and they also from time to time mentioned the need or necessity and the very unusual conditions where a walk-in is provided and it means that the soul, for example the soul of Ron, is not here. The soul for Ron is way up above but it is the soul of the Walk-in that enters with the Walk-in. That is as much as I can offer so there you. Leave it like that. Ok. Amethyst, thank you. 

Amethyst: I appreciate it. Thank you. Steven has his hand up.
Larry: Steven I’ve unmuted you sir go right ahead. 

Steven: Thank you Amethyst. Thank you Larry. When the Power Director Number 4 came on I went and got my big world atlas and I was looking at he said South America could be affected, that means that The Caribbean and possibly the gulf. And I was just wondering if, he didn't mention the Gulf of Mexico so I'm just curious. He may have nothing to say to that... But tsunamis they can go and Lemuel sure is correct 300 km an hour, I don't know how that relates in my… but I know that I have read that a very severe one can get up to 700 mph. So that gives us less, we are thinking in terms of kilometers but that's pretty fast and  I wondered if the Power Director might be able to give a… he may be gone by now, to see if the Gulf of Mexico... 

Amethyst: I think I remember I was chatting with him a little bit last night before the call and he mentioned to me that he might wanna bring some of this up and this is Power Director number 4, Steven, there is a chance depending on how the tsunami is situated, there is a chance that it could go into the Gulf of Mexico but once it goes into the Gulf of Mexico it would be diminished quite a bit But it's still possible it could get in there yes. And it could in theory it affect parts of Texas perhaps and parts of Mexico but that is more unlikely. It could happen but it's not high on the list of probabilities.

Steven: I live as the crow flies... Oh I’m sorry Power Director go ahead. 
Amethyst: No I was just gonna thank him, that's all. Thank you Power Director.
Steven: I live 15 miles as the crow flies from the gulf so...It will be diminished. Go ahead. 
Amethyst: Well Louisiana does not have a lot of land that’s too far above sea level does it question?
Steven: Oh not at all. It's all marsh between me and the gulf. 
Amethyst: Yeah so it might not come in as soon per se, but the water levels might rise up quite a bit and you would be affected by that. 
Steven: Well that answers my question. Thanks so much Amethyst and Power Director 4.
Larry: Just one other comment that I wanted to make about all that and that is the tectonic plates shift  is probably gonna set off ‘the ring of fire’ as well which covers a few different countries and continents even. But anyway… Steven, anything else? 
Steven: No. That's it. Thanks a lot Larry and Amethyst.
Larry: Valerie I'm going to unmute you now and I'm gonna mute you Mr. Steven. Valerie you’re unmuted.

Valerie: Thank you Larry. I go back to the walk-ins and I want to share and I also have a question in reference to that. There was a man by the name of Durando Melchizedek (Drunvalo Melchizedek) and he claimed that he is a walk-in who came from, he’s a Melchizedek celestial that came down to earth as a walk-in and he has a school and he is teaching high spiritual things certainly he is not a human being. I can say that. I sometimes listened to him before I came in the forum and I wonder if anybody knows him among the celestials or if he is a real Melchizedek and he even gave an account of his journey to become a walk-in and that was fascinating to me to read because it was so interesting. So does anyone know him and is that a real story? 

Amethyst: I am not at all familiar with that, Valerie and I think the only one who might be able to answer that might be a Melchizedek himself and I don't know how to answer your question and I don't know who to ask to answer your question. Maybe on a later lightline or something we can get more information on a walk-in. Like Lemuel says it’s extremely rare and so it's not a topic that we have a lot of information on. So I don't know of this one that you speak of and I don't know if anyone else does. Does anyone else? 

Larry: I've heard the name but I don't remember anything about it. 
Lemuel: What's the name again? Could you mention the name again? 
Valerie: Durando if I pronounced it well. (Drunvalo Melchizedek.) 
Lemuel: I’m sorry Durando?
Valerie: Yes. 
Lemuel: Durando with a D?
Valerie: DWURV. Something like that. It's a not and easy name for me to pronounce but if you type in Melchizedek walk-in it will come up on Google. 
Lemuel: Ok. I can't help you. I'm sorry, Valerie. 
Amethyst: I can't either Valerie. 
Valerie: …I just can't pronounce his name. 
Larry:  Might I suggest that you pose your question on the forum? I'm sure Ron would delight in getting in on this. 
Valerie: (Laughter). You think so?
Amethyst: Yeah I'm sure 

Valerie: It’s DRUNVALO. Machiventa Melchizedek should have the answer because he's the head of the Melchizedeks. So I just find it very amazing that he just came on his own over here without, you know, having a team work, that is just very strange but he has a very good teaching school.

Amethyst: Ok. Well I don't know, I don't have any information and I'm not picking up any information. So I'm sorry Valerie. I'm drawing a blank on that one. 
Valerie: Thank you.

Larry: Let's get this on the Forum discussion and see where it goes because this could be a very fun discussion to be involved in. So yeah, Valerie, why don't you if I might suggest you pose your question on the forum and let Ron get in on it. 
Valerie: Alright. Thank you very much. Thank you.
Larry: Ok. Anything else Ms. Valerie? 
Valerie: No. Thank you. 
Larry: Ok. Thank you I'm going to mute you now. I see Dominick has raised hand again. Dominick I'm unmuting you now.

Dominick: Yeah just an answer to Valerie’s question. There are a lot of old long-standing priesthoods and churches and stuff like that that call themselves Melchizedek. So my guess is it's probably just someone who is using the title and not necessarily an incarnated Melchizedek. That is generally the rule of thumb when you see a human being talking like that. It doesn't take away from anything they might be teaching, obviously they are...they might get something to say about walk-ins that might be useful but it doesn't mean any one thing using the title Melchizedek, even knows about the Order of Melchizedek as we understand it. And I hope that helps. That's it. 

Valerie: Yes thank you.
Amethyst: Thank you Dominick. It's a topic I'm totally ignorant on and I just don't know who to even call on to answer that.  
Larry: Anything else Dominick? 

Dominick: No.
Larry: Ok. I'm muting you. I don't see any other questions raised right now, Amethyst. 

Amethyst: Ok well I am 10 minutes over and I think this was a very good call. I thank all of you for attending and I thank all of the celestials who put their two cents worth in.  So thanks a lot everyone and I'm going to end the recording right now.

---END--- 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 10:27:33 am »
Valerie, Drunvalo Melchizedek is just a man who claims to belong to the Melchizedek corp for over thirty years at least.  He is not a Melchizedek, and he is not a walk in and I am surprised he is still around, at least his web site is.  He brings people in like yourself and grants them Melchizedek status and they become something like a club.  This is foolishness that came out of the 1970's when anything could be put to the test if you just said so about spirit and how to channel.  Drunvalo, as far  as I know, never channeled, but many who joined his supposed Melchizedek corp did so and brought Drunvalo to national attention.   As I have said numerous times to you Valerie, you will get yourself into confusion when you give equal weight to the authority of someone lime Drunvalo to Machiventa Melchizedek who has nothing to do with those people or even himself as a Melchizedek any longer.  There is entirely too much junk on the conveyor belt of so-called spiritual information out there, and you Valerie as most of us should be, stay away from these lower capsules of information that is just plain bunk and a human play of wanting to be something they are not and can never be.  Drunvalo, Valerie, is a fake. 

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 11:21:46 pm »
Thank you very much Ron for the information and answer. I was interested in his teaching before I joined the forum and have not visited his site since, expect for once when I was searching for more information about walk–ins. I remembered that Drunvalo gave an account on how he ended up here and became a walk-in and I stepped back to read it again. I understand you say he is not a walk in. Now that the same subject came up through you, his story came to mind and I asked if it would be true. However, after I joined the forum I discerned that something was wrong because I never heard him mentioning his order or his association with his order. Apparently he gave up on that idea before I got to know him, thus, I did not now that he handed out Melchizedek status to humans. Then I would not ask the question knowing it is foolishness. I also know that the Mormon church advocates becoming a Melchizedek by religious achievement, so anyone may claim that nowadays without knowing what they are talking about. At the time I assessed that Drunvalu’s teaching was higher than earthly human could produce, but in fact it was only new to me as a church going Christian. I only watched a few of his videos. In that his main topic was the flower of life and sacred Universe geometry and he had some answers I sought after at the time. I stay away and appreciate your attention and post.
sonofGod