DIVINE MISSION USE OF The MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION > US PATENT ISSUED TO BROADCAST ELECTRICITY

Response to LL topics concerning development of WTP project and utilization

(1/2) > >>

SonsofGod:
I share in our dear Father’s enthusiasms that the second Lightline of January 25 was beautiful. Listening closely to the discussions about WTP these thoughts and convictions came to me that I want to share for your consideration Ron first, then the forum, in response to the publicly shared information on the Lightline.

The planned annual charge for the electricity produced by WTP is so affordable that it would be most reasonable to generate more profit for various reasons, even if it means that the annual cost would reach the amount of the one-month cost of electricity and gas usage of current methods. In fact, it would be reasonable to determine the cost of customer participation such way, by inquiring proof of annual average cost of electricity and gas bill that customers have to pay currently, and charge one tenth of that for year’s cost to connect to WTP according to their general usage. This would be more justifiable and profitable, as well just, since different sized household energy needs can vary majorly. Same would apply for industrial and business use.  

Another method to consider actual usage is by square foot of the building receiving wireless electricity plus rating of actual electric equipment used on the promises.   

I would also like to bring to your attention that one person’s monthly food bill exceeds the planned charge for a year of electricity for a household. Quote: ‘For one person to eat on a "moderate" budget, it costs $3,000 per year, or almost $250 per month. It costs a family of four between $712 and $1,106 per month for groceries.' Other statistic shown $550 per month per household, representing 6% of an annual family budget of $110,000. Even charging 1% of the family income would result in a revenue of $1,100 per year, which would be another simple way to determine eligibility, with a sealing cap of a sum for well to do families.   

Taking into consideration that Americans spend Quote: 'Entertainment takes up 5.3% of the average budget, and it is about $414 per month. Education costs $117, and it sits at 2.3% Personal care products take up about $64, and the percentage of spending is 1.3%.' This is messed up! 

Thus, I hope you would find it considerable to raise the cost, especially because I assume some major expenses may not been calculated into operational cost yet. For instance, insurance, property tax, law firm, security, media, website, communication, maintenance, healthcare, payroll, hospitality, tours, and the list goes on, perhaps there will be many more.

The additional profit could benefit not only the Missions (offices and operational cost) but its outreach in form of newly established schools for the spiritual education of Urantia. It would be important to invest all profit into humanitarian purposes by Magisterial Mission / Foundation -if Rayson Corporation will not become a publicly owned company that I understood will not be-, to set an example for the reformation of the economy and society. (I have been shocked to see church people cap their giving at ten percent of their disposable income for Kingdom work, even that is like pulling tooth, for why not give it all if we want to see the kingdom manifest, that is to say Father’s laws and love, instead of investing into the devil’ kingdom, for our giving reveals the heart.) Jesus could use this model well and Rayson Corporation would have a charitable wing that could ask for donations with the bill from those who have enough to share and want to support our cause.

I understand that some profit will be used for charitable purposes to give Father’s gift to the needy. We have not received details thus I would not know if you thought of the next idea to offer help to reconnect households that lost their homes to foreclosure over high utility bills and those having three months of delinquency in paying utility bills, thus without electricity (such time gap would eliminate gain seekers) on territories using traditional electricity.

Going forward in this thought process my mind says that certain aspects of this business venture are still uncovered. I trust that my Thought Adjuster is pouring out these thoughts coming to me as I write. You will step on the toes of some giants Ron, and befriending companies will not satisfy their hunger for lost profit, but the expansion of the WTP mission may will, beside that it would be a first priority to bless as many people on Urantia as possible. Therefore, allocating some percentage of the profit to reinvest in the establishment of new towers would be beneficial, and perhaps the establishment of a business model or program to invest into such to provide a broadcasting service or acting as an agent for Rayson Corporation products and services, or else. The opportunities are endless, for this is going to grow huge and many will look for ways to invest or plug in, or even purchase the technology. Either method carefully developed would be a great way to assure worldwide spread in the shortest possible time. If such move would become a considerable reality to you Ron, then the next step would be to prepare promotion materials for seminars and symposiums to attract investors and prepare the public for future use.

There would be several ways to proceed with considering the involvement and relationship to future WTP operators and / or owners. I have written various business plans, developed procedures and organizational structures in the past that I have some proof of, but not all. If you would like to utilize any of these skills, they are available with Jesus’ approval. Although such expansion will not become a reality before the first tower is built up and running, the time to reach the point to start expanding would need to be utilized for research, development and preparation for expansion. That is where your extensive revenue would come from.   

Should you seek financing to acquire the cost of POC via short term business loan (up to 24 months plus) for business development, I have emailed the link and shrank the cable on the image. I will read once more the physics part you have revealed on preparticles to get the bigger picture.

Blessings to all, 
sonsofGod

prozonov:
Dear Ron, please tell me if the equipment that receives and converts muons into electrons will be patented. How much will it cost for households. Will it be standardized? All this must also be shown.

Уважаемый Рон, скажите, пожалуйста, будет ли запатентовано оборудование, которое принимает и преобразовывает мюоны в электроны. Сколько это будет стоить для домохозяйств. Будет ли оно стандартизовано. Все это тоже должно быть показано.

Ron Besser:
Prozonov, I have determined this is for all the world and the Russian Federation is to benefit as quickly as it can.  I will not withhold it from any country and look at all as mankind and not a political system first.

With that understood, I asked the Patent Attorney not to show the wiring because if someone tries to copy this without understanding how critical the wiring is, they could create an ozone explosion equivalent to a one megaton atomic device.  That is an estimate based on how much ozone is present in a typical situation.

For that reason I withheld how to wire it specifically to force those wish to install this device to ask us for help to make sure they have a safe installation.  As an aside my policy is to withdraw that objection to allow wiring without our help away after a few years of safe operation of this type of plant.  But I am concerned that the present thinking disallows gasses such as ozone to be well ventilated since ozone is not a real problem with hydroelectric or gas fired utilities.  It can be a problem with coal burning but that is quickly being scrubbed better than it used to be and one has to scrub generators in those plants to be sure no explosions disrupt plant production.

The transducers are the real catalysts that change electrons into muons in all of this and therefore they must be carefully handled.  And you would be right about the transducers, as they are worth about maybe $50 to make and a lot more to wire looking at electrical engineering costs.

I hope that answers your concerns Prozonov.   Thank you.

Ron Besser

prozonov:
Thank you.

prozonov:
Dear Ron. In one of your broadcasts, you said that the muon has anti-gravity. So if you learn how to direct muons in certain directions, you can create unsupported moving objects not only in the atmosphere, but also in space ...

Уважаемый Рон. В одной из передач вы говорили, что мюон обладает атнигравитацией. Значит если мюоны научиться направлять в определенные направления можно создать безопорные двигающиеся объекты не только в атмосфере, но и в космосе…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version