Author Topic: Address list  (Read 997 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Address list
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2021, 09:42:53 pm »

I got good news,
I ordered a hard copy of the book from Amazon for $30:45 including shipping and it will be delivered on August 25th according to the tracking information. 
I hope everybody who order in the USA can get it some time soon.
Rene. 

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2021, 02:19:33 pm »
Hi Ron.

I'm also interested in translating the Book -  The Crown, The Tomb, and The Coronation: The Imminent Return of Christ , in my view, mainly about the imminent possibility of Jesus' return.

In this case, the editor I work for has an English teacher who is making the Portuguese and English bilingual book of my trilogy: The New Universe Age = Love.

If I get your authorization to publish here in Brazil in the Portuguese language, I will contact the publisher. If authorized, my intention is to make a bilingual edition, English and Portuguese, so the reader can read the original version in English and the translation made into Portuguese, including for greater reflection and learning in English for people who speak the language Portuguese.

Steinmetz

PS:

For those who want to buy, I'll publish the Amazon link again:

https://www.amazon.com.br/gp/product/1639450866/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

=======

Oi Ron.

Eu também tenho interesse em fazer a tradução para o idioma português do Livro - A coroa, a tumba e a coroação: o retorno iminente de Cristo (The Crown, The Tomb, and The Coronation: The Imminent Return of Christ" ) - que trata, em minha visão, principalmente sobre a possibilidade iminente do retorno de Jesus.

No caso, a editora que eu trabalho tem professora de inglês que está fazendo o livro bilingue português e inglês da minha trilogia: A Nova Era do Universo = Amor (The New Universe Age = Love).

Se conseguir sua autorização para publicar aqui no Brasil no idioma português, eu irei contatar a editora. Se for autorizado, minha intenção é fazer uma edição bilingue, inglês e português, assim o leitor poderá ler a versão original no idioma inglês e a tradução feita para o idioma português inclusive para maior reflexão e aprendizado no idioma inglês das pessoas que falam o idioma português.

Steinmetz

P.S:

Para aqueles que quiserem comprar vou divulgar novamente o link do Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com.br/gp/product/1639450866/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2021, 05:33:08 pm »
Hi Ron.

I got in touch with my editor this afternoon through whatsapp.

He (the editor) will possibly buy the digital version (e-book) of kindle to read, but he became interested in making the bilingual publication in English and Portuguese only with the information in the English language (which I translated on google translator for him to read on Portuguese language).

The editor found the book very interesting, for the title and the information.

I asked the editor to do the costing for the publication of an English and Portuguese bilingual book of his work and I believe he will do this later this week. Yes, if you authorize me, I will negotiate with the publisher for the publication of the bilingual book, paying the costs in installments, as I did in the first two books of the trilogy.

Before I forget, the editor told me on whatsapp in a message today, August 12, 2021, Thursday, that possibly next Monday the physical books of the second book in the trilogy will arrive.

On the other hand, I remind you that the editor I work with has an English teacher who is translating my trilogy (The New Universe Age  = Love)

With a bilingual book... English and Portuguese... any translation error can be remedied by simply reading the original version, and then making an alternative translation if any part of the book is not very clear.

So we're just waiting for your authorization.

Steinmetz

=======

Oi Ron.

Eu entrei em  contato com o meu editor agora de tarde pelo whatsapp.

Ele (o editor) possivelmente vai comprar a versão digital (e-book) do kindle para ler, mas se interessou em fazer a publicação bilingues inglês e português só com as informações no idioma inglês (que eu traduzi no google tradutor para ele ler no idioma português).

O editor achou o livro interessantíssimo, pelo título e pelas informações.

Eu pedi para o editor fazer o levantamento de custos para publicação de um livro bilingue inglês e português de sua obra e eu acredito que irá fazer isto esta semana ainda. Sim, você autorizando eu irei negociar com o editor a publicação do livro bilingue pagando os custos de forma parcelada como eu fiz nos dois primeiros livros da trilogia.

Antes que eu me esqueça, o editor disse para mim no whatsapp em mensagem de hoje, 12 de agosto de 2021, quinta-feira, que possivelmente segunda-feira que vem chegam os livros físicos da gráfica do segundo livro da trilogia.

Por outro lado, eu relembro que a editora com que eu trabalho tem professora de inglês que está fazendo a tradução da minha trilogia (A Nova era do universo = amor)

Com um livro bilingue... inglês e português... qualquer erro de tradução poderá ser sanado, bastando ler a versão original, e em seguida, fazendo uma tradução alternativa se alguma parte do livro não ficar muito clara.

Então, só estamos aguardando sua autorização.

Steinmetz
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2021, 05:42:25 pm »
Good news for everyone who cant get a copy to thier country. You can now buy a electronic copy from kindle, but somehow i cant find it using search on kindle, i had to go to amazon.com buy it there and it appears in my kindle app.
https://www.amazon.com/Crown-Tomb-Coronation-Imminent-Return-ebook/dp/B09CFRB8W5/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=Besser&qid=1628804439&s=digital-text&sr=1-2

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2021, 07:28:09 pm »
Thats good news DaCandyMan, I just got the kindle version this morning on the amazon.com.au website and I also ordered and purchased the hardcover as well which takes time to get shipped out. So I can start reading the kindle version. I also have the Origins book on Kindle as well. It makes it so much easier to read and to carry around on my mobile phone kindle app as well so I can read on the go even in my work lunch breaks. I think it wise to be patient as the the producer and distributer take their time getting it rolled out. Give it a few days or a week before it will be able to be accessible. Amazon has been amazing in what can be available but it does take time for things to ship out and that applies to my hearing aid batteries I also buy in bulk. So do be patient as the suppliers/shippers are having some issues as well due to the Covid Pandemic.

As an aside, and this is so important for your information, I just read an article (see link below)
and this is about the rising cases of mostly unvaccinated people with Covid in a US State and the hospitals/ICU units are overwhelmed with positive cases and nursing/healthcare/medical staff are getting exhausted and some are resigning or moving on due to the trauma associated with the fact people who choose not to vaccinate are coming down dying with the virus. Please take care everyone and get vaccinated. I am fully with AZ and going great. My argument is that the way this virus is, you either fight it with the vaccine or you die. I got vaccinated because I want to be safe as well as for the safety of my loved ones, my co-workers and my community in which I live. Just be aware though, being vaccinated is not going to make you bullet proof, it will lessen the severity of the virus and give you a fighting chance to fight it. Without that, the body has no way to fight this horrible virus. And the Delta as well as the Lambda variants are concerning as it is spreading quickly here in my country. The Delta variant is already in the State of New South Wales, the city of Sydney is in lockdown among many other LGAs in the State, it is also spreading into Victoria and Queensland as well and has our authorities on edge.

Link: https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/covid-icu-nurses-say-they-cant-keep-doing-this-as-unvaccinated-americans-overwhelm-hospitals/news-story/0a205d93d44576e696c49fa65aa44253

Thanks for the post DaCandyMan.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 07:33:27 pm by 7inOcean »

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2021, 01:00:50 pm »
I will be finalizing the Serara Forum Membership Contact List tomorrow,  Sunday at 4 pm, so if you want to be included, please send your contact information to me at my email address:  
ldgossett5@aol.com

Name
Mailing address
Email
Phone

Thanks.  LarryG
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 01:05:01 pm by LarryG »