Author Topic: Donations Received and The Crown Book Delivery Notice  (Read 67 times)

Andre_P and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Donations Received and The Crown Book Delivery Notice
« on: September 03, 2021, 05:45:22 pm »
To all who have so generously given, I promised you a complimentary copy of the Crown for doing so and I fully intend to honor that.  Much to my surprise the publisher made a mistake and is rectifying it, but it takes time.  They tell me they have to republish The Crown due to a clerical error and it has to be redone.  That means they withdrew all copies to me and to the address list I sent them well over two weeks ago to send you your books as promised.  They withdrew the book and so no copies could be sent.  I was informed yesterday the list will be attended to when they start printing the book again.  I lament to say I do not know exactly when you get your copies now but you will get them I promise you that.

Thanks for your patience and the forbearance you have given us while this mess is cleaned up and the book reissued.  I have no desire to go through this kind mistake again and I will not.  Incidentally the new book being prepared in manuscript form now will not be issued for months mostly because I have decide the last part of the book has to be rewritten because the present copy displays what has to be patented before I dare show it, and that is a full disclosure on how to send electricity out of a broadcast tower and then no need to have a wire come to your house to use electricity, because I found as I was writing how to do that.  So now I have to hide it until I can get protection as it will allow electric cars without batteries and homes without wires coming to it go use electricity.  Just so you know why the delay in the new book too. 

Thank you everyone for helping the Magisterial Foundation out with badly needed funds to get so much done, as your donations have contributed a lot to the WIP technology I discovered when I was writing the book.  Of course you know RAYSON and the DEITY ABSOLUTE, and MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and the UNIVERSAL FATHER MADE the technology available, but I am very slow to finally recognize they slipped it under my door as I gradually put the text down and all of a sudden, there it is!  a world-wide change in technology ready to use when it is tested. 

I thank all and stay tuned as I expect they will tell me when they send the books out you are expecting. 

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS TO ALL OF YOU:
"As usual we are caught up in the fray of these problems with Ron too.  He has made it clear to the publishers errors have to be corrected and now and they di and a man got fired for doing that wrong in the first place.  He has a bad reputation anyhow and now it has gotten worse and no one will help him out as he does drugs even in the office.  He will recover nothing and the book is being reprinted as we speak and the man who put it together for Ron is sure he lost Ron as a client but not entirely.  The Crown as we call it will come to your door we think in about two weeks if they get busy on Ron's address list.

"For those not expecting a book it will be available on Amazon again shortly and for that reason Ron has no real idea when or how he got a check from somebody for one hundred ninety nine dollars as a royalty.  That Ron was not from Amazon but from the Bookshelf you spend some money on to announce ORIGINS and that is long over due too and your royalty check is or will be in the mail shortly from Amazon and from Archway and others as they now recognize that ORIGINS is selling all the time and fully well appreciated by many doctors for saying the truth and letting the vaccines alone as Ron has warned that unless you have a keen idea for measurement do not attempt doing the vaccines in your kitchen.  Yet he broke all protocol and published them with Rayson's help and we are all delighted to see how the public appreciates it but will not touch it since they can be lethal if done wrong.

"We close this with the idea that the Magisterial Foundation will be supplied with an income from Ron's patent if he is granted one for WTP, and that is an acronym you should learn as it means WIRELESS POWER TRANSMISSION OF POWER, and it might come to you by sometime in 2022.  Your dollars helped to fund its discovery and Ron is very grateful for all of your help however you got it to him.  This is just one way to thank all of you too for doing the work even though it hurts you sometimes to do it.  But we shall see what happens when Ron makes full disclosure to the USA Commerce Dept. and how they react to a patent they will apply that will perpetuate income to Ron as long as the USA does.  Do not worry Ron as that is forever as far as we are concerned.  Good day!"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Donations Received and The Crown Book Delivery Notice
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:05:40 am »
I do not know the full story but the publishing company really fouled up this gift back to all of you who have so generously donated to the Magisterial Foundation to fund the cause.  I have asked and gotten no where.

However, this past Friday one the wheels in the company sent me an email asking for the mailing list again.  Of course that is liking asking me to know where everything is and material i sent out over a month ago is always buried under the snow of a hundred new files to be added.  On Saturday afternoon and by dumb luck I found the donor list and request for books to be sent to it as listed.  That was submitted to the publishing company again Sunday morning.  Now we are to assume this list makes it and they do something about it.  You have not been forgotten and your will get your free book on the Imminent Return of Jesus, God willing this time they can get done what they promised to do in the past.

This reply is just to warn you I have done our part, my part, and I will keep at it until you have your book.  Since I do not quite know how they might do this, do not hold your breath sitting at your mail slot for its reception but be surprised whenever it shows up for your understanding.  I thank all for your help as always and let us pray it gets done right this time.  I thank you all once more and your understanding patience.

Ron
MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks:  "I hope you all receive it this time as Ron keeps asking and they are in a frightful turmoil in that company for something Ron had nothing to do with this time.  There was an insurrection in one department and it chose to do things that totally disrupted the operation to the point Ron's book went out unedited and he sent back a list of corrections that sorely tempted them to yell at Ron, but Ron was sure they did not edit it to begin with and said so and that upset them even more.  This just goes to prove that the idea of insurrection is everywhere folks, and that is hammering us as well as Urantia over the issue of responsible actions to be discovered every where again.   Now as far as that Washington DC rally went on the J6 causes (J6 is the shorthand way to refer to the January 6th insurrection where the US Capital came under attack on January 6, 2021), remains a sore point to most of you too.  Ron considers them truant humans without a single cause to stand for anymore and should be imprisoned for seditionist living.  In any case the matter was frozen on screens yesterday when the rally really fell ill on itself and dried up before it could get underway properly.  I mention this because we are all sure that the Saturday Lightline was most unusual and Ron tolerates these things better than most others, but Ron is quite suspicious about it and leaves it alone as I do.  However, let this be known:  Ron is not wrong to question its integrity.  He also questions just why the mode was so seriously undermined by the temptation of a certain rascal midwayer known as Chad to end it quickly without Ron hearing a thing.  Well Ron did hear a thing and sits complacently still on it as you all should.  I am not unhappy but strangely involved in an insurrection which dares to name names and drop dames as quickly as it thinks it can.  Right now these books as gifts to you will go out as we the head of a department and officers of the corporation looking at what Ron requested and will pay for with money he sends to them for the effort.  They never do anything for free.

"Finally, today you have a LIGHTLINE which will be rather tame compared to Saturday, and for that reason I will attend better than I did yesterday, and for that reason Ron is better situated in the saddle than yesterday.  He is quite sure there was mischief abounding and he is right but let it ride as it turned out quite well in spite of attempts to make it even worse than certain insinuations from Jesus apparently took hold.   And I thank all of you for withstanding the hack on the Streaming and it will be fixed in time for today we hope.  Thank you and I am CHRIST MICHAEL NOW:

"AS CM NOW I stand well with all of you, and for all of you understand Ron was quite sure there was mischief yesterday but let it go through because it was so inventive.  So did I and Lemuel played a crucial role in making it work since he is easily brought under the influence of anything that smacks of difficulties for others to pull off.  Ron happens to fully agree with that.  However, as CHRIST MICHAEL, let me report to you the cabal sealed off the streaming easily and even struck a blow to those on the Internet who listen well so long as the Internet is secure.  For some reason the internet prevailed in spite of all sorts of attempts to bring it down too and several listened in surprise as the Saturday Lightline took place.  Ron is familiar with those things and let it run.  However, we are sure most of you are unaware of the thinking that happens when this could occur and even that thinking is held in esteem by Ron as he rather liked the idea in spite of mischief  at work.  So let us see how the cabal handles it this time as they think they got away with all of it but not so as our chief wally officer is not easily sublimated by any of it.  I am CHRIST MICHAEL and I leave it alone for now but more later.  K"

Ron here:  Okay, God is putting a light on me i rather not discuss as the impression I have it was a great idea if it cold be carried off properly.  I let it run well for that reason.  But do not figure me for being a lap dog, I never am.  But do favor me to think I had my thoughts along with how it played out and I found it most interesting and sometimes well spoken enough to see it carried out.  Please also understand I felt it could and at times was the truth as represented and I am still not 100 percent positive I know what was planned.  However, I hope if in the future this is played out again they use me for the voice of Jesus as Lemuel had a real struggle at times over the questions themselves as Jesus would never do.   Lemuel that is not about you but your thinking behind the transmission I felt sure.  In any case today's Lightline will be better in hand than Saturday was and I suppose maybe even a tad boring to some of you if it goes as I expect today.  Thank you all for your attendance and always I thank Christ Michael for wording I would never have exposed myself as I prefer to let the entire matter to rest and we continue on as it was intended we do so.  

.END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania