Author Topic: Who answers our prayers?  (Read 114 times)

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Who answers our prayers?
« on: September 12, 2021, 02:30:33 pm »
Dear Members and Guest,

We have started a discussion on Saturday LLUSA (September 11, 2021) about answered prayers and the processes whereby we may receive answers. Interestingly each one of the participant had a different point of view or knowledge from the UB. Larry therefore suggested that we would bring up the same subject on the forum again to receive answers from all who wish to participate, and hopefully together we would reach a unified conclusion. You may bring your transmission also.

I have found 169 verses in the UB by searching for the word: Prayer. Many of those addressing the evolution of prayer (Papers 63-95), and from paper 125 all related quotes are referencing Jesus’ prayer life and his teaching on prayer. He could not address the specific question who is answering our prayers, as he referred to all Universe Personalities under the name of ‘God’.

Apart from that, I have found only couple of quotes that touches on the subject of our discussion; however I did not receive a clear answer by reading them. Please find quotes below. I would suggest that you would listen to or read the transcript of said Lightline to flow into the discussion before you would bless us with sharing your knowledge and understanding. We appreciate and would love to read your comments below.

sonsofGod 

Paper 5 - God's Relation to the Individual

5:3:4 (65.6) The moment the element of self-interest intrudes upon worship, that instant devotion translates from worship to prayer and more appropriately should be directed to the person of the Eternal Son or the Creator Son. But in practical religious experience there exists no reason why prayer should not be addressed to God the Father as a part of true worship.

Paper 17 - The Seven Supreme Spirit Groups

17:6:5 (204.1) At the time the creatorship charge is administered to a Michael Son by the Eternal Son, the Master Spirit who directs the superuniverse to which this new Creator Son is destined gives expression to the “prayer of identification” in the presence of the Infinite Spirit; and for the first time, the entity of the subsequent Creative Spirit appears as differentiated from the person of the Infinite Spirit.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Who answers our prayers?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 10:26:55 pm »
Why do you not look at all the lessons on prayer at tmarchive.org?  I am sure there are dozens of lessons which answer that if not hundreds of lessons students asked as you have.  For reasons of State I do not add to the archive but someone should invent a new tmarchive. org site and start storing our transmission there too as these transmissions speak to more facts than many did 30 years ago.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 12:44:18 am »
The work done on the forum by female members is outstanding on a daily basis. As for me, the written versions of the audios that Songatsunrise gives us are an invaluable service because it allows me, like the other members who do not speak English, to keep abreast of all LL from the USA. But just as the prominence work of Amethyst, Phillips Simpson, Elise, Sue, and SongsofGod, is invaluable for everyone in the forum. I want to express my words of gratitude and appreciation to each one of them.
Regarding the issue that SonsofGod brings to the table, my personal opinion, always supported by the teachings of Sai Baba, corresponds to that declared by Father Michael of Nebadon, in which no prayer directed in a generic way to God remains without being taken care of, enough says Sai Baba, leave the heart where God dwells and not from the head where all kinds of entanglements reign. I enclose some excerpts from Transmissions 1 (My Central Message) and 3 (My Central Revelation) of the First Source of WingMakers literature, which I consider very revealing for the subject, and I add Transmission 2 (My Central Purpose), which complements these important revelations of the Universal Father:
MY CENTRAL MESSAGE
"Do you realize how I am unfathomable? I am not what you can know, or see, or understand. I am outside comprehension. My vastness makes me invisible and unavoidable. There is nowhere you can be without me. My absence does not exist. It is this very nature that makes me unique. I am First Cause and Last Effect connected in an undivided chain"
"There is no supplication that stirs me. No prayer that invites me further into your world unless it is attended with the feeling of unity and wholeness. There is no temple or sacred object that touches me. They do not, nor have they ever brought you closer to my outstretched hand. My presence in your world is unalterable for I am the sanctuary of both the cosmos and the one soul inside you"
https://camaraveintitres.blogspot.com/p/first-source-transmission-1.html

MY CENTRAL REVELATION 
"All of your religions teach the worship of a deity and a doctrine of human salvation. It is the underlying kinship of your planet’s religions. However, I am not the deity that your worship falls upon, nor am I the creator of your doctrines of human salvation. Worship of me in coin or moral consideration is unnecessary. Simply express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others, and you broadcast your worship unfailingly into my realm"
"This is the feeling that you should seek to preserve in the face of life’s distractions. This is the revelation of my heart to your heart. Live in clarity. Live in purpose. Live in the knowledge that you are in me and I am in you, and that there is no place separate from our heart"
https://camaraveintitres.blogspot.com/p/first-source-transmission-3.html
MY CENTRAL PURPOSE
"Without you I am unable to evolve. Without me, you are unable to exist. This is our eternal bond. It was and is my desire to evolve that gave you existence. We, collectively, are the conjoint vessel of creation and exploration. We are the boldness of the uncharted journey and the imaginative energy of the out-picturing of new realities. We are the image of an ascending, infinite, expanding spiral that is created segment by segment by itself. We are inseparable – each the window of the other"
"My blessings to you who find these words and listen in the clearness of your personality"
https://camaraveintidos.blogspot.com/p/first-source-transmission-2.html
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2021, 12:55:44 am »
Thank you very much Ron for pointing in that direction. That was also in my thoughts since that is the place I got very many answers before joining the forum. A lot may have changed with the New Universe Age but I think the bottom line remains. What I mean is that though personalities may change the protocols remain.My two cents also is that Father is the first one to hear our prayers by virtue of our indwelling Adjusters I think. Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
NB: Thank you Occerpa. I was about to post then I saw your post.

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2021, 09:41:10 am »
I researched the same information.....    LarryG

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2021, 12:55:43 pm »
Hello family here is another statement about prays from TUB.  In Paper 5-God's Relationship to the Individual. Look at #3 -- True Worship

5:3.2 (65.4) Supplications of all kinds belong to the realm of the Eternal Son and the Son’s spiritual organization. Prayers, all formal communications, everything except adoration and worship of the Universal Father, are matters that concern a local universe; they do not ordinarily proceed out of the realm of the jurisdiction of a Creator Son. But worship is undoubtedly encircuited and dispatched to the person of the Creator by the function of the Father’s personality circuit. We further believe that such registry of the homage of an Adjuster-indwelt creature is facilitated by the Father’s spirit presence. There exists a tremendous amount of evidence to substantiate such a belief, and I know that all orders of Father fragments are empowered to register the bona fide adoration of their subjects acceptably in the presence of the Universal Father. The Adjusters undoubtedly also utilize direct prepersonal channels of communication with God, and they are likewise able to utilize the spirit-gravity circuits of the Eternal Son.

5:3.3 (65.5) Worship is for its own sake; prayer embodies a self- or creature-interest element; that is the great difference between worship and prayer. There is absolutely no self-request or other element of personal interest in true worship; we simply worship God for what we comprehend him to be. Worship asks nothing and expects nothing for the worshiper. We do not worship the Father because of anything we may derive from such veneration; we render such devotion and engage in such worship as a natural and spontaneous reaction to the recognition of the Father’s matchless personality and because of his lovable nature and adorable attributes.

5:3.4 (65.6) The moment the element of self-interest intrudes upon worship, that instant devotion translates from worship to prayer and more appropriately should be directed to the person of the Eternal Son or the Creator Son. But in practical religious experience there exists no reason why prayer should not be addressed to God the Father as a part of true worship.

Weydevu