Author Topic: A little chat  (Read 33 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
A little chat
« on: September 15, 2021, 08:31:12 am »
I am pleased to know that an Angel of a new ranking is assigned to some of us on the list who are more or less engaged to be of service and I welcome the one who is of companionship by my side, hoping that working together in duality will bear fruits.

“ Your Guardian Angel here, I thank you for your welcome message. The correct spelling of my name is NYMPOTIA ( N-Y-M-P-O-T-I-A ), pronounced NIMEPOSHA. This is not a big deal, it doesn't really matter how you spell my name, but I just want to bring about this edit so as there is no confusion between you and me.”

May I ask you what exactly you will be about ?

“ My job is to guide you, to be of protection for you when your life is threatened, to help you enhance your ability in a specific field and more. Most of you are not aware that you are gifted with different skills, but you are too shy to show-up, so We, your Angels, are here to give you a push-in-the-back.”

Will you be working hand-in-hand with the Thought Adjuster ?

“ There can be a combined counselling between the two of Us, but never an interference of one over the other. The Thought Adjuster has His own field of expertise which is of meta-psychic, whereas a Guardian Angel operates mostly on a meta-physical level. Just keep in mind that We are angels of a new kind that have never been on a sidetracked planet to perform a duty, so We have still a lot to learn.”

What am I to expect from you, as far as I am concerned ?

“ First of all, I have got to know you well, to be acquainted with your way of doing things, your feelings, in other words your personality tags. I know you are bilingual, it is a quality that needs to be developed further more. It can be very useful to pass on vital information from one side to another during times of emergency. Don’t bother too much, we will work it out together.”

One last question if I may, while I have you still under my helm : do you help developing other talents that are dormant in your ward ?

The short answer is sure, but only if there is some interest.

Thank you for this little chat and hope to have you soon on the LightLine France. 
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: A little chat
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 09:29:15 am »
Thank you very much Clency for sharing this. It is quite interesting.

What I pick up from it is that the Thought Adjuster formulates the ideas
in your mind while the Guardian Angel sets up the opportunities physically
and it is your duty as their ward to be aware of these and act accordingly.

Just my take on it. Thank you and God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses