Author Topic: CHART SHOWING WHAT THE SOUL DOES AT DEATH  (Read 5372 times)

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: CHART SHOWING WHAT THE SOUL DOES AT DEATH
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2019, 01:20:00 am »
Given what is predicted in the earth attacks now being said in response to Wenebojo, Ron would the above chart on the progress after death dissolution still apply to most who may perish? And for us to follow the light as a cue will find it quicker to the resurrection halls, is that what is meant when speaking of jumping the queue? I happen to think I am already there in Spirit via my Adjuster. Does this place those of us in spirit attunement in a different category to the average Joe and Jill who are rather oblivious to spiritual reality?

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2019, 02:09:59 am »
Sue, things are different enough now but the thing described in that old post is very generalized and it can be said it is worth just saying the usual way before the changes.

Death on Urantia takes one either to Edentia or Uversa first.  That is Lucifer rebellion related, and once approved to go on, to the mansion worlds for resurrection.  You are then taken to a pod they choose for you and get a Morontial Supervisor to oversee the early days.  You get a partner assigned to practice walking, and thinking, and speaking, and when proficient there, you are moved eventually to the mansion world of assignment.  In your case I would guess that is at lest mansion world four.

But most people on this list, and that includes you Sue, will be taken after your death to a secret sphere for training of a different nature,

From that world you are then sent back to  the normal mansion worlds for ascension through Jerusem and then to Salvington, skipping Edentia, and that is because you will be prepared to move all your belongings to Orion when it is done, and there ascend fully through that Constellation for eventual work in the Outer Space :Levels One and Two and maybe even Three at this point.  Not all of this has been worked out yet.

You do become a Finaliter before you are assigned for the OSL's.  I also doubt any of this will be true in a million years anway as too much has changed to not affect these discussions now.  I do not intend to change that message you mention first either for it  gets too busy for a beginner to understand it well at all.  Normal ascenders follow right through the mansion worlds as instructed by the Urantia Book without being trained on Orion at all.  So wait and see as this develops just what is to happen because I do not know much beyond what has been dictated to me here.   RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "I threw a hissy fit at ron when he wnet to answer this forgetting he is used to filling people in on details like this if he knows anything.  He needs to be in bed while you are up working such is the difference in time logs but he needs extra sleep to overcome a heartless standing again with the Deity Absolute as he never seems to get free of HIM but this time he broke tradition and did not slip him a super thank you and that is not doable with the Deity Absolute.   The MELCHIZEDEKS dictated a new map of flooding for release later, and it kept Ron up extra hours to do that.  In any case i deleted his post just as he was finishing it and he rewrote it from scratch for you.  Talk about a canker I am terrible.  In any case you are informed and well.  Good day.  Michael of Nebadon

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2019, 03:48:35 am »
Well, can I say here a big thank you Ron and Michael! This makes sense to me from both angles of both those of us and the general normal way for Urantians. It is so nice to know that we are all being taken care of anyhow. Ron, I laughed at the statement from Michael who almost threw "a hissy fit at Ron", well you better get rest Ron and I am sorry I kept you up!  Rest well brother, you are being taken care of as well. Shalom. Father Michael, thank you for granting this small window in our next adventure. It is rather splendid, and I understand how much learning is in store for us. The challenges are ever there, yet this time it is so good for us to take up, since the rebellion we have been enduring on earth has dragged our feet for too long. Time to rock and roll! 😄

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2019, 10:33:36 pm »
Good question Sue, and thank you Ron and Michael.  This is interesting.  Now I wonder how this might affect our ability to be in touch with loved ones when we go to Orion, and they take a different path.  A good mystery for now.  Get the rest you need Ron.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2019, 11:42:27 pm »
Yes, Amethyst.  That is not clear at all and it may never be fully executed either as to keeping family groups separated due to policy changes regarding how to raise ascenders with such different abilities,  The Procounsil of Liberty would suggest we need family but I am also of the opinion that the family or tribe or nation is not the binding that holds sentimental friends together, but whether you as that family group can actually work well together for millennia.  If not it is better save the memory of the a glow of well being in the past and move on to better pastures for service to the Father or Trinity.  I do not divorce my biological parents from me but the have a different, and maybe a better, destiny than I do and we are separated because of that for now anyhow.

We cannot expect to fully know what the realignment of God the Supreme and God the Ultimate, will do to all ascension careers, or just some, or maybe just three or four us, because not all of everything has been seen as to what causes are and therefore not all analysis is done about what to do about these failures of Supreme and Ultimate.

Thanks for the thought provoking posts.  RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "As usual I agree with this view, only I know the policy in depth, and in your case Ron, you will meet with them frequently and learn from your elders.  You will also see how they changed their views on almost everything including why did they not see you floundering badly and offer help?  You fully agree you had not purpose of understanding when you came home from service, but you had to realign yourself with the Untied States again too and that took a long time to get used to after fully enjoying the European culture and view which is much more layed back that America.  In any case this happens to coincide with your mother's last time on high to see you type away at things that interest her too and she reads it fine as you type it and has not forgotten the English language.  We quite this post with this statement:

"Ron, you are asking me not much but appreciated when I follow up behind you even though you are surprised sometimes by ME doing so.   I have to quit that sooner or later but for now it is my policy to make sure people understand you are one of the few I have ever met who feels totally at home on my payroll and that you shall have mostly as we move forward with a Federation you thoroughly and surprisingly enjoy so much you state categorically it is a great benefit to ascenders if the Local Universes choose to use it that way in the future.  Right now it is not used that way, and ye, you just knowing that it exists makes an educational difference.

"Besides I asked you why you thought that idea of a Federation was important and you completely and fully explained a view I never thought of either.  My goodness we are fortunate to have such articulation available at this stage of the game,  We leave it alone for now and wish all a good day, MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

END.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2020, 12:46:28 pm »
cool. 

like that one, webnojo?
^_^

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2020, 01:10:16 pm »
Yes exactly, only this one seemed more patient and beneficent. That one came to me before I found the Urantia Book, so I had know idea that it was a Transport Seraphim. I was ready then as I am still ready now to turn the page and accept our grand eternal adventure to be like God and eventually find HIM.