Author Topic: Severe problems and resignations 27Jan2019  (Read 3977 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Severe problems and resignations 27Jan2019
« on: January 27, 2019, 08:08:55 pm »
Notice to the List:
#1 Statement for you: Resignation

It has become quite obvious to me there is a resignation of spirit for Urantia workers and while I think it is a terrible thing to have harassed mortals with it just continues to happen.  Consequently some of us must get out of the way of direct line shots against us.  

We have ourselves a little crisis now, and I say little because I do not know the extent of it or do I particularly care to know. Because of it, I have resigned all titles and assignments as of early this morning.

We are now without a Contact Commission.  Myself, and the other two also have resigned formally as well.   That leaves us vulnerable to no updates and any ideas of what we may do to be providing some support for the process the Missions wish to portray.  I also see it as a victory to all the wrong things being promoted on Urantia which have to do with readers who have no clue about what is working and what should never work.

Consequently, your Contact Commission has all resigned because of difficulties with working with certain personnel of Nebadon.  We leave it to the ownership of these programs to decide what they have managed to do and how they can figure out why we were not in the way at all.  To this forum:  We probably will have something for all of you later in the week when we have a chance to confer over the issue and/or to gain understanding just what the universe may wish to remark to.  We are not angry but we are very unsure why we are forced to resign or how we got in the way of things, making it most unpleasant to deal with in our daily lives.

#2 Statement for you:
MICHAEL OF NEBADON =
“You are correct Ron, and you took the right action.  You told the others no conference calls until Tuesday so you had a chance to look at this some more.  Wisely done.  Ron has also suggested they reform their group pf of three under the title of Reform Commission.  I entirely support that idea and let is settle for now until Ron and company come to grips with an unusual event over the weekend where the SOP for actions to come was completed in Draft 3, and suddenly disappeared from sight.  Ron had his files riffled and Gitz is sitting pretty since he had nothing to lose.  Sue that spider is your own doing since it has nothing to do with you and the Contact Commission at all.  It is a lousy house partner and its bite can be lethas to a child.  You would get good and sick from it but no curtains.  Lstly this:

“Ron has suggested to Gitz and Gossett to form a Reform Commission.  They have to decide if that is in the cards for them.  I, though, think it is idea for your first conference call this comming week we believe.  Ron has been too busy to look at it again, but Ron put up the call numbers and then let them know it is on and when.  Michael of Nebadon.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Severe problems and resignations 27Jan2019
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 09:05:44 pm »
Ron, for some weird reason, I get so much relief when the pressure is off us. I agree totally how you feel too as things get so heavy loaded we just cannot do so much when we are so caught up in our daily lives just trying to make things meet. I do feel that the onus is really upon our Celestial overlords who know better and can do better than all of us combined when a Magisterial Mission ought only be done by a team of highly specialized spiritual beings that is approved by and is with the Magisterial Son commissioned for our very peculiar and problematic planet. For too long, I feel that it is really a Celestial job to do and not for any of us humans to be loaded with as it is far above our heads to handle. I often times feel overwhelmed. And that is true for all of us, may I add. I have looked at different articles of interest. One on the language the world uses and the other on the World Economic Forum at Davos. The Davos one I will discuss further in separate post elsewhere, suffice it to say, I see an underlying pattern emerging and sense that maybe "they" (our Celestial Team) are afoot in some of these areas.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 09:21:23 pm »
https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/language-expert-says-english-global-dominance-could-be-threatened-by-technology/news-story/93d6cead8821a5861ac2995fcf850973

Another article of interest to do with the future of language, it certainly got my attention as to how the English language still stands today although it is being dominated by other ways to communicate.

Many regards, Sue

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 05:21:32 pm »
Dear Ron,
Can I place a few questions here in relation to rereading the two statements that is placed for all of us to absorb? I know you will have a clearer answer later in the week, but to so place statements now allows us to think a million things as to what it all means. Just as the first Contact Commission did with its Forum/Study Group (as it is outlined well in Larry Mullin’s book on the History of the Urantia Papers), I also would like to place questions just as the first Study Group did place good questions to the first Contact Commission many decades ago. So in the same vein, I place these questions here as I feel what is lacking is a good dose of healthy, well thought out questions to get some juicy feedback from our illustrious divine beings who are so keen to prod and sus us all out at a safe distance! Are we that unpredictable!?! LOL!

Right, here we go.  

Questions:

• These are some of the questions I have come up with and I hope some more members can come up with questions too. I have enjoyed Clency’s effort in raising questions too over the past so many days and that is good we get some feedback as to what is proceeding. It feels like we are in a quandary of sorts as things seem to come to a stall as to Mission landing. Did our Divine beings get jittery over touching down on planet Urantia?
  • Quote: “the SOP for actions to come was completed in Draft 3..” . Ron, what is “SOP” and “Draft 3”? This has been mentioned a couple of times so far and it leaves me to wonder what that is. Is it to do with the papers on Autism and AIDS that you have been working on and it “suddenly disappeared from sight” over the weekend. Is this another intervention by God the Supreme who is road blocking these papers for reason of State?
  • What has caused such a “resignation of spirit for Urantia workers” and why is the second “Contact Commission” now folded and all of a sudden is there a new named taskforce group to be placed instead and titled a “Reform Commission”? What is the difference in the naming from “Contact” to “Reform”? And why the change? What is going on?
  • I think we all deserve a better explanation as to what is occurring behind the scenes and why Michael of Nebadon approves such “action” as so stated in the “#2 Statement for you”?
  • Am I right to think that the Higher-Uppers are not happy with the idea and work of the “Second Contact Commission” and hence a road block is placed to prevent it to proceed?

I leave it there and hope some good sense comes out of all of this. Thank you in advance for any feedback on the above queries.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 05:36:31 pm »
Sue-- I believe SOP stands for 'Standard Operating Procedure'.  
I feel bad about this, but especially for Ron, Larry, and Steven.  The cost in money and time required to get to York to be a part of this Contact Commission is significant.  It took great sacrifice on their part to make sure they were present and accounted for to be part of this.  And now they find out it was all for naught?  They are indeed troopers and should be recognized as such.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 06:11:49 pm »
Thank you Amethyst, I totally agree with you, but I am puzzled as to the sudden change, despite all the hassles that the threesome have gone through to get it to work. Their efforts are valiant but to hit a snag is so discouraging and I sure hope and pray Michael of Nebadon is still on the ball for Mission work with or without our human involvement. Either way, some headway has to begin somehow or we risk another default. These are my thoughts running as it goes...thanks for your input.

Sue/7inOcean

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 06:25:12 pm »
For all of you....yes SOP stands for Standard Operating Procedure.   I just want all of you to know that I am still here and folllwing as best I can your posts.   

I was assigned the task of writing a SOP for  Event Planning and Management Procedures that will be needed and applied   and be addressed  to cover any  official speaking or other planned public gatherings in the future for the coming Paradise and Local Universe Sons  during the Magisterial and Bestowal Missions.   Naturally it is a daunting and critical assignment especially since I have never done anything of this nature and certainly nothing of this grave and critical importance and we are speaking of the protection, secjrity and transportaion needs of and for our Divine Speakers who will be representing the Paradise Trinity as They relate to the Missions and for Michael, our Creator Son and all who accompany these Missions.  
   So consquently I have been very busy doing the needed research and writing.   Just know, all of you, that I  am still here all of you and working diligently  to successfully  accomplish such a monumental assignment.   Each day brings me closer to our goal.   
I have learned a great deal about the subject of Event Planning and Management on such an immense scale and scope.  
 LarryG

Offline D-Roger

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 08:33:01 pm »
and any ideas of what we may do to be providing some support for the process the Missions wish to portray.

Ron

The universe desires only what the Supreme is willing. wants to experience the same things that God The Supreme is experiencing.
Has not the plug gone down for you yet?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 12:08:48 am by D-Roger »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 10:24:34 pm »
Thank you Larry for clarifying this, wowsa! All the very best in your studies and preparation. We can all hope that things can be sorted out nicely for all involved. Many thanks for your wonderful work.

Much love,
Sue

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 11:35:37 pm »
To all of you.  This resignation is pointless to me and to Steven and to Larry.  We just now need to figure out how we transform a belated Contact Commission into a Commission now only sanction by our desire to serve and to be of some help for what "they" have in mind to do. 

I have asked not to discuss this until Steven and Larry and I have our regular conference call between ourselves that is so far done on a weekly basis.  I know from actual practice none of us have stopped working and planning, except now after our total resignations from the spirit supported Contact Commission.  But I want to hear ideas how to formalize an all human Commission which I initially proposed to be called the Reform of Urantia Commission, or simply the Reform Commission.

Larry Gossett will finish and submit the SOP under the Reform Commission if Steven and Larry would so name it too but I am open to their ideas and other names too.  I have not asked this discussion forum for other suggestions yet either as the Commission name and support have to be worked out first and that is not to be started until Tuesday, tomorrow.

I also have one other item for discussion here:  I am prepared to post the Conference Call protocols on line her shortly.  I said earlier this month that we would start the Conference Call process the end of January and that is almost on us, and I am not sure if we should start them so soon or not, especially that now we have a work day or two to hash out what we might replace, if we do so, the Contact Commission.  One does affect the other especially by agenda being what do we do with yet another wholesale change of how we operate as helpers for Missions we do not even glimpse again as to design and methods.    I do know there is a change in messaging and that I am working hard on another book about autism and so on and that the whole idea of messaging is taking a change of heart to deal with pretty well done as I must now really work hard to get their attention on these subjects. 

It is my hope that when this week disappears we have a more in focus picture of what we have as I am not terrible sure what we have is miscible for our work as two handed humans at this point.  So there you have it for now.
Ron

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2019, 12:40:11 am »
Sorry Sue, I just saw your post about questions, here they are reprinted with answers:

• These are some of the questions I have come up with and I hope some more members can come up with questions too. I have enjoyed Clency’s effort in raising questions too over the past so many days and that is good we get some feedback as to what is proceeding. It feels like we are in a quandary of sorts as things seem to come to a stall as to Mission landing. Did our Divine beings get jittery over touching down on planet Urantia?

1 -  No, not a stall but a close out to we humans which indicated they preferred to end the relationship and I saw it as a way to end problems we were having getting any sense out of our supervisors as to resources and assignments.  None of which we were given this time and that is a bad sign.  So why fight city hall?  We will resign and let them worry how they want things done without us.  No one issued orders, but we all decided it was best to get out of there while they were not looking for ways to get rid of us, which they did not.  But there was no give either and that ended it for us.

• Quote: “the SOP for actions to come was completed in Draft 3..” . Ron, what is “SOP” and “Draft 3”? This has been mentioned a couple of times so far and it leaves me to wonder what that is. Is it to do with the papers on Autism and AIDS that you have been working on and it “suddenly disappeared from sight” over the weekend. Is this another intervention by God the Supreme who is road blocking these papers for reason of State?

2 - An SOP is what Amethyst said it was.  A manual to speak to standard operating procedures.  Most corporations have a library where a binder or a book is stored that one can read how the company wants things done as standard practice.  We are working on one to provide help when and if we are asked to for those who incarnate before a mass audience or in regular ways too.

• What has caused such a “resignation of spirit for Urantia workers” and why is the second “Contact Commission” now folded and all of a sudden is there a new named taskforce group to be placed instead and titled a “Reform Commission”? What is the difference in the naming from “Contact” to “Reform”? And why the change? What is going on?

3 -  I explained in question one answer why we resigned.  It is, therefore just my opinion, that we have already gone to the trouble and expense of operating a Contact Commission for a couple of months, we left it for reasons explained in number one question, and we aim to replace it with something else that serves our human purposes in known ways.  We are not competing with any other committee or commission but forming our own unit to be of some organized help and experience already gained by working with them so closely for years.   The title REFORM is really what this web site is about.  Yes, it is newsy as to where Missions seem to go, but the real idea of the Missions is to reform how Urantia is to be ordered after governments are improved, the monetary systems is revised, and many other things such as how epochal revelation may be worked/   I just chose the word Reform as it speaks to all this from what we know already and that we can be the obvious people to be tapped to say who else can help and where we might get resources and help off line too.  It is an advisory organization with support in mind for what they wish to do and is run by us and not by the universe itself.

• I think we all deserve a better explanation as to what is occurring behind the scenes and why Michael of Nebadon approves such “action” as so stated in the “#2 Statement for you”?

4 -  Well me too.  Scant information is available.  If you would take the trouble to transmit more Sue you might learn more than we do or the Reform Commission does or anybody else here until you share it with us.  There remains a scarcity of transmissions and it would really help  to send one this way now and then to see if we can get updates.  I am busy most of the day transmitting which mostly lately is book inforation and sometimes an idea on just what is sticking so bad nothing moves once in a while.  When I learn you guys learn, but I need some help in getting transmission up and showing for the rest of us too.  I have suppositions but I do not share them as they are wrong as often as they are sometimes right.  The truth at the moment is they have cut all the ideas off already discussed for mission presentation.  But no one is saying what they replaced it with.  That is where we are right now.

• Am I right to think that the Higher-Uppers are not happy with the idea and work of the “Second Contact Commission” and hence a road block is placed to prevent it to proceed?

5  -  I gathered that too and that is part of the reason for resignation.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2019, 01:15:49 am »
Thank you Ron for the answers. You have explained it well and I am happy with that. I now understand the problems and why you have stood down so "they" can work it out. Well stated and well put. I have just received a message from Serara and you may want to take a look at it as I posted in the Threads for New Transmissions under the heading - Serara - the MSM and the Evolutionary Adventure. I will keep at it and work my tail off if I have to, to find out more. God bless you Ron and also to Steve and Larry for all that you do. 

Many regards, 
Sue/7inOcean

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2019, 09:47:02 am »
January 29, 2019, Samara, local time 18.30.

Write it. This is Margul. What you have just read is the logical end of human participation in preparing for divine missions. The human mind can never understand and comprehend the divine purpose. For your outlook is very narrow, a very primitive look at everything that happens around.

But you do not despair. Your training will not pass without a trace for your future life along the path of ascent and in relation to others. You have knowledge that most people do not have on Urantia. When God calls you, you can, if you want to, carry this knowledge to the masses.

In the current volatile conditions, hardly anyone will take you seriously and listen. But when missions appear on the planet, when divine revelation resounds in a loud voice, this is where your knowledge and experience will come in handy. Wait is not long. The pole shift is just around the corner. We hope for your willingness to give all your strength to the work ahead. We hope that the losses in your ranks will be minimal. That's all for now.

29 января 2019 года, Самара, местное время 18.30.
Пиши. Это Маргул. То, что ты сейчас прочитал, является закономерным окончанием участия человека в подготовке к божественным миссиям. Человеческий ум никогда не сможет понять и постигнуть божественный замысел. Ибо очень узок ваш кругозор, очень примитивны взгляда на все, что происходит вокруг.
Но вы не отчаивайтесь. Ваше обучение не пройдет бесследно и для вашей дальнейшей жизни по пути восхождения и по отношению к окружающим. Вы обладаете знаниями, которых нет у большинства людей на Урантии. Вы, когда Бог призовет, сможете, если конечно захотите, нести эти знания в массы.
В нынешних неспокойных условиях вас вряд ли кто будет воспринимать серьезно и слушать. Но когда миссии появятся на планете, когда во весь голос зазвучит божественное откровение, вот здесь ваши знания и опыт пригодятся. Ждать осталось недолго. Сдвиг полюсов не за горами. Мы надеемся на вашу готовность отдать все свои силы предстоящей работе. Надеемся что потери в ваших рядах будут минимальны. На этом пока все.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2019, 04:22:45 pm »
Here is something I received from Sordon this afternoon.  I must confess, I do not fully understand it all, but hopefully it may shed some light on all of us.  I posted it here because it applies to this discussion thread.

Topic:       Some Changes in the Function of the Forum
Teacher:   Sordon-Messenger of the Infinite Spirit
T/R:            Amethyst
Date:          January 29, 2019

SORDON:

“This is Sordon, and I have news that may be of some help to you.  Please quote me. This forum is now what we call the HUB.  As a wheel has spokes that radiate from a central hub, so too will many of you have assignments that, while originating as a result of your membership here, will branch out beyond the forum into individual assignments where you will receive individual instructions that will be unique to you.  You will the post the information concerning your activities back to the forum as needed or requested by us.

“The reason for this change is that there are not enough numbers of you that are skilled in the same way to allow us to get enough energy sustained to accomplish any task with the momentum and strength we need.  Therefore one by one, you will get transmissions that will lead you into a specific direction that will make the best use of what each of you can do to help us best.  We will be assigning teams of helpers for you to aid you in finding your particular “spoke” of the wheel and branch out into the actions you need to take to bring your efforts to fruition.  It is important that you keep your connection to this forum with updates as you will find with the passage of time, there will be a congruence as the spokes anchor themselves to the “rim” of our wheel.  

“I do not intend to speak in terms which make this difficult for you to understand, but use the analogy of the wheel to show you that even as a group, you will have your individual lines of activity and service.  Amethyst is trying to making heads or tails out of what I am saying, but as time moves forward, more of this will become clearer to all of you.

“We have some requests to make of you.  First, we ask all interested guests to become members and make yourselves known to the others on this forum, so that the other members and we, your celestial helpers can recognize you as part of our team.  You will be guided by your Thought Adjuster as to whether or not you need to do this.  Second, as the law of the universe is ‘ask and you shall receive’, please go into console with your Adjuster and ask for your specific ‘spoke’ to be made known to you and then sharpen your awareness to receive and understand the cues being given to you.  Third, do not try to figure out how your efforts will ultimately fit into the larger picture.  That is what we are doing.

“The more spokes the wheel gets, the stronger the wheel will become.  It is not ‘the more the merrier’, it is the more, the more power is generated.  Leave it to us to roll the wheel where it needs to go.  That is not for you to concern yourselves with.  The more you report back to this hub, the more you will understand how this wheel will roll into the right areas of your cultures and distribute the strength to crush the remains of the rebellion mindset from many different angles.  

“You are still very much needed on our team, only now it is in a different way.  Continue with your transmissions!!!  Post updates on your projects and progress.  An example of how this hub is forming is the books Ron has, and continues to write.  Many of you have good writing skills.  Use them and get your work published.  Some of you will be placed in certain circumstances at just the right time to contribute in ways of which you are not aware.  

“You are developing not only transmission skills, but profound ways of delivering information through the minds of others to their Adjusters.  Some will besiege you with criticism, but that is part of the process that needs to take place.  These tasks are not for the faint of heart as the planet has become insane with false and perverted ideas perpetuated by the Lucifer rebellion mindset.  

“This work will begin to bear its greatest fruit after the earth changes have occurred as most of those remaining will become so confused as to what has taken place and will come to understand that business as usual is over.

“It is our hope that this is not only food for thought, but food for action.  The action to be provided will come from your Father Fragment and provide the fuel for the steps each of you needs to take.  And please post to the forum the directions in which you feel led, and the steps you are considering, so that you all may rejoice in the LOVE of the Father as He leads you on your individual journeys of service.  May all of your actions be guided by LOVE, SERVICE, and HEALING of our beloved Urantia.  Peace and success to all of you”
END

Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2019, 06:09:20 pm »
Amethyst:  we have spoken of this idea of organization Sardon provides you here.  The hub with spokes radiating out to the wheel of profound action on behalf of the Missions.  That is what he is telling you in this transmission.

He is Sardon.  He is Powder Director Number Seven from our own superuniverse design, frankly.

Sardon is affiliated with our Master Spirit Seven, AYA.  AYA speaks now:

AYA, Master Spirit Seven, the voice of the Paradise Trinity and Goid the Supreme -
"I am AYA and I trust Ron is better prepared to hear this than Amethyst.  Amethyst you have got to do better and accept that you are useful again after battering yourself over a meeting you did not attend and felt awful not doing so.  No one castigates you and Ron is quite at peace with you and the incident as he recognizes the huge pressure you are placed under sometimes.

"However, the time is ripe for you Amethyst to take the bull by the horns and redirect your energy where it belongs now as certain circumstances at home are clarifying as you well know.  We say this to you Amethyst:  Ron knows you are well qualified but are so weak willed you do not get to hear all you should hear because you do not listen well at times.  This message from Sardon is a good example of why you fail to understand so much.  You are fighting a cold and fighting a home instance you detest and a home problem you want resolved, but cannot until certain justice systems have worked through for you.  In any case you need to get back on your horse and do some real thinking.  Ron supports you completely but you clam up and leave him wondering just what you are up to sometimes.

In any case, Sardon is ready to make ends meet with you Ron in that you see horrible costs accumulating against you and you are now fussing with a book on AIDS that will knock their socks off and it should as it sets the record straight (no pun intended) for a change.

That book has to be perfected and you will do it by perseverance as you now have edited Part V on Aids five times and see a lot more to set straight in it.  It is a cause celbre when it hits the publisher as it should go mainstream but I doubt you will be listened to just because you are a scribe.  K

"That was Sordon again and I am AYA speaking again -  "We need to reconstruct the Contact Commission, Ron.  You find it debasing to lose that work, but fully understood the need to get out of the way of universe planning until it could be recognized just what part you humans could play.  Your work Ron is precious and so are your willing ways to understand the people who join here and to use them as a way to get more things done.  You are seriously hampered from lack of funds and plenty here could chime in but do not as they are unconcerned with your views entirely.

"For that reason you must take down the donation Category and leave it blank of words and just let people decide if they want to support this web site fully as they should do but are hamstrung by flashes of not your temper but of some who come on this discussion forum with viscous views of you and out they go to preserve the peace.  You do it well and no one complains up here, but too many in the audience get no point to keep the forum peaceful and fault you for being an autocratic ogre.  That goes with the territory you claim and smack em good.  As AYA I enjoy the give and take when you find them out and they leave uncomfortably sure you know them very well and why they were really dismissed and you never tell on them at all.

"I see the entire mechanism of  the Contact Commission is missing in you now Ron, and you are happy to let them take their retribution elesewhere, and they have for a brief moment to reconsider your work as either antithetical or entirely spiritual to the point you are not welcomed by the wholesale delivery of heart and mercy by existential Deity.  You are of all heart and you give without requests for repayment but you have spent until you are down pretty low by your standards and must find a way to earn some money to replenish the coffers.  They can be easily replenished by us buyt we are holding everything back until you are well enough to work anything we ask you to and you do not disagree with that but have your favorite applications and you are resting well on the idea of the SER.  I agree with that view too, but the powers to be also see your books as eventually the saving grace for spirit to make meaningful inputs into society and you will be toasted for good when that book on Autism and Aids makes the publication round,  It really needs to be published by a reputable dealer but there is not ime to sell the book that way and so go as planned and make sure it appears in paperback first!  Then attempt Kindle.  Your recently got a royalty check from Amazon for the years worth of sales on Ilok coal powders with a whopping $176 dollars and sent your buddy Steven Gitz a check for $17.60 for his help.  He deserves double that and make it for $35 period. 

"Your worth Ron is for Amethyst to calm the waters a little more at home, and for you Ron to regain some health issues, and for us to remember you have resource needs beyond measure due to the high cost of living on Urantia and now in that township which has no issue with anyone except they are perennially without money to do the work they need to around town which is a real sore point with you too and it will never be fixed unless you sue.

"As a result of all this, the King of Mercy, the Eternal Son has requested AYA, to make you happy again and reappoint you three back as Contact Commissioners not to Nebadon now but to the entire Seventh Superuniverse.  Michael agreed to use you if he has to,  Gabriel rescinds the resignations as proper and puerile in spite of your sadness of having thought it entirely essential. 

"I am AYA and must have quiet and you are now and that is good as the Contact Commission is now a permanent legal body on Urantia as of now and you three are back in it.  How that happened is seriously understood Ron as you cannot abide the treatment you three were getting and let them know in no uncertain terms this was not the way to treat the help.  Michael never realized you were that unhappy with all that occurred and you were blazing red anger over the tricks that kept getting in your way of working around the home.  You are desperately concerned about life and worry about hot to keep yourself much longer as an independent addressee but that will dissipate and you will recover almost everything spent and more.  That book is a sensation and it cause riots to know you. 

"Eat well and let Amethyst guess when the next Commissioner's meeting is to take place and have her there as your guest in particular Ron.  I am AYA and wish you all a good day."

MOTHER SPIRIT - "I am not ready to say much but Michael is sure you miss the title and the work of Contact Commission and as Commissioners, what to do with time that is available until you start again.  You do not have to retake your Oaths to the Trinity, but to Gabriel you must write a letter not either.  Just let it role as it has before kind ah but now this:

"Recognize your new book is dynamite and it must have a professional edit since it caricatures so many issues it is dizzying to read.  It needs drawn out in some places and dropped in others and you are not competent to do that since your words are the vocabulary mostly used.  Be assured it is excellent but we need a doctor to press some of it out into true medical terms which you sometimes revert to but too seldom.  In any case that book should be ready for publication as a paperback first on Amazon and let them determine how to present it on line and buy their advertising agency work for it too as they take it places no where else sees it. 

A third statement is required here too:  Larry Gossett is tired of working on the SOP already and must be relieved and have him admit it and see what he says about it.  Further, take no more time today to work that book as you spent hours on Part V again today at my say so and we got down what we wanted but you are sure you have gaffs galore and a few but far fewer than normal sine we must array a certain amount of time to start Part VI on a block buster treatise on Ovarian Cancer which enslaves millions of women from a normal life and must be stopped.  We can do it with prescriptions coming told in your book to come forth well and well done by that lady editor in Louisiana.  Good and  that is it for now.

"Finally, this is Michael and I tell you Ron you have not gotten dressed today yet and that is funny because you did not want to spend your day in this mode.  It is now snowing out and putting it down pretty good and there goes your hope of not having to spend for driveway clearance but be glad they like your business and give them a small bonus like you did the last time and do not make a habnit of it he says to me.  Let it be then and keep the home fires burning for retrofit Missions.  Good day.  Michael."

SARDON, Power Director #7 - "AYA here though as Sardon is busy elsewhere.  I am sure you forgot to write to unconfuse Amethyst.  She believes you are still Commissioners as she is unaware of the resignations this past weekend.  Yet they are rescinded by the Master Spirit of your origin and Master Spirit Four, Ocilliaya, Voice of the Father-Son union, who abides your work as essential to the work of Michael on Urantia.  Now this:  As AYA I will rescind all of the resignation letters so long as you fulfill what must be done on Urantia as we see it.  Michael is having a heartfelt talk with you one day and will allow you to see to your ways when they coincide with his views.  But you are being bad and let me say this:

"Michael is sure you know the truth of it all and are preserving what you can for those who support this effort to be of some help to a prestigious release of  the SER and other works.  Your book on Aids and Autism and Ovarian Cancer is a block buster and it does in 150 pages what huge libraries fail to explain or do.  Keep it under wraps for now and let the Contact Commission reestablish itself for the first part and rewrite it now for at least the fourth time. Amethyst is well worth being part of this Commission, but she must stay apart for awhile until the house clears itself of a rat or two she now recognizes is hers to dispense with. 

"Aya is speaking and please listen readers:  Ron has already decided not to introduce the Contact Commision via the Conference Call mechanism at all because he is not using the conference call mechanism on line until there is a need for it.  Right now it is a mess of confusion in Nebadon over the amalgamation and the mission to Urantia, and what could be a new and 8th Bestowal Son for Urantia int he place of Jesus!!   I kid you not!   . . . .

"As AYA we report you are silly to the point we quit now. We gotta make sense as it really is true about the possibility of an 8th bestowal for Urantia other than Jesus and that falls not to you Ron, but to a more savory character to be invented yet.  I conclude that Amethyst must understand that the virtues she seeks are within her grasp and this too shall end peacefully and well.   Good day. "

END