Author Topic: MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK SPEAKS AND MICHAEL, JESUS, LANAFORGE, FATHER - JESUS SOON  (Read 3702 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
UNIVERSAL FATHER : ‘‘ I am happy to report that all rebels discovered so far thanks to using Ron as bait, is now up to one hundred eight (108) individuals seized and fourteen (14) execute for cause.''

By this statement, I understand that not all rebels are caught and put to jail, that there are still others roaming the planet, trying to create mayhem. If Ron has been, perhaps continues to be, their main target, I am wondering what would it be for JOSHUA ben JOSEPH during His Presence among us. The LORD will not directly be under attacks, but the worst probable scenario that may occur will certainly come from those religious fanatics, used as instruments by the renegades, so as to impede the actions in course. This is a very tricky affair, but I hope that, with the Second Coming, there will be a real cleansing of the planet, by getting rid of those malevolent spirits. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Your concern is well taken Clency.  I state this:  I know more than they allow me to tell you and it is a knowledge very few will ever want to understand because it takes knowing the revelation plus hundreds of transmissions more to explain it already made over the past ten years with all of you watching.  I am sure some will come to understand that this Bestowal Number 8 is so unusual there are things about it that will never be repeated in the Grand Universe again.

Security is paramount too and so is our calling as a Contact Commission on the ground on Urantia.  I think we are almost too frail to discharge our duties completely and I still wonder how God treats me over these issues at all.  In any case we are near the rendezvous of heartless beings living in the flesh on Urantia with the Heart of God to be introduced onto Urantia shortly.  Our office building will be at the center of these presentations too and I am wondering if they intend to let me and Steven and the others in there at all?

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I purposefully broke that above post off there in order to emphasize this:  Yesterday we met with the Real Estate Agent who can handle the office building for us.  We had to teach him the rudiments of what we were to do in York and in the world in order to explain our requests for conditions of sale.  He took that very well.

However, there is a side show to all of it.  I am sure the Agent spoke to his bosses and those bosses spoke to the shakers of our community and that the power brokers in this County really believe our sanity, EXCEPT we have authorized a written bill of sale for these later.  I see no real reason to explain to the Agent how hard it is to get money out of the Salvington government when they still are not really sure this is really possible.  It is possible!  But we have the Deity Absolute worry it and the Consummator of Universe Destiny instructing me why some things still happen. 

You who read this are less concerned with this than I am.  That is a give as it sits on my shoulders along with my colleagues on the Contact Commission to find and execute a contract to buy and hold an L shaped building in Continental Square, so named. in York, PA.  Thanks to Steven Gitz, we as a Commission found our way into contacting the people we needed to in order to get our office and the building into our possession.  That it takes about 7 million dollars to do that is no small matter and for now we are hung up on that issued alone. 

We are also faced with a debt for the factory to manufacture those water machines we have talked about so long.  It is about 14 thousand square feet with small offices  an an assembly room adequate for what we need to do.   We also see it is secure and well hidden in normal neighborhood blocks of residence nearby.  But there again we ned about $400,000 plus to secure it and we will but this knocks hard on the Consummator of Universe Destiny to spend money for material objects usually done by the angels without investing money for a factory under normal circumstances.  We then look at what the universe usually does to operate a Mission like this and see they never allow humans to operate any part of a system of reveltaotyr significance to take place ever.  That is why the consummator of Universe Destiny intervened against me yesterday assuming I was taking chances with the Michael plan to order Urantia into the Magisterial Mission tomorrow even.

Speaking of which, the Jesus contingent in Nebadon is on high alert to watch for the appearance of Jesus any time any day now.  You out there may not be warned in time to prepare for it.  We take our chances now, people.

Finally, this note to all of you:  I am still under the gun for awful remains to be a type of bait for the rebels to find a Mission target.  I am, by fare, the easiest to get to although Michael thinks some of the Seraphim have also been targeted to take a licking too.  I hope not but then I am not their Commander as that is the job of Gabriel of Salvington to worry about. 

I close with this too:  Watch out how you step out because there are ni incidences of pushing those of us who work Magisterial Mission.  It can cause death as it did when Caligastia pushed Stainton Moses off a double decker bus he was alighting from in London.  they caught his foot on the last step and pushed him forward hard enough to lose his balance and he was hit by a passing horse draw wagon.  He died six months later due to hose injuries. (1870's)

We end this with a warning too to all of you who think this is a piece of cake.  I assure you it is not and I am as well as some others of us are so worked as to be feeling quite tired at times and I am in no condition otherwise to take a lot more of it for now.  What is soon set in motion will become great history reading in decades ahead, but for now it is fraught with problems and concerns I have over a thousand different things. 

Thank you
Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I let Ron in a few secrets of preparation and he is aware I have leave Salvington for about a year not transmitting to any of you.  We may break that rule once in a while or later, but for now I intend to keep it that way to keep no message from me for about one year coming.  I also told Ron to stay pat with his illness until the Father decides what he wishes with a fiat healing and that is not long off if he know the Father.  Ron is truly so ill at times he can hardly walk to the back door to open it.  I also propose that Ron is well enough if this harsh reality of time and space are ameliorated just enough to allow and immediate healing from Me.  You all must understand that Ron is under great strain and he has been aware the Cross of Michael to wear on Urantia even.  He is also up for a lot of awards from a grateful universe to care enough that he shares all of this with you regardless of your view point of his worth.  Good day.  Michael"
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

philipsedu

Hello brothers.
I can not make a hasty conclusion or make any value judgment on this subject. I will continue in the expectation being vigilant and seeking the wisdom and the interior discernment. See you.

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
We all know that Urantia is not the only planet to have experienced a Luciferian rebellion, but I dare say that the circumstances from one to another are probably not the same, so what works for one may not work for another, therefore the Missions have to cope with different situations. Where ‘‘ material objects ’’ are ‘‘ usually done by angels without investing money ‘‘ and where ‘‘ humans are not allowed to operate any part of a system of revelatory significance ’’, this same process cannot be applied in a world like Urantia where the rebellion has left the most scars. What are seven millions+ of dollars for the Universe Resources, when there is an inhabited planet at play, with the survival of many souls ? For us mortals, it is a lot of money and we are here talking about running the Magisterial Foundation in USA alone. Anyway, the job must be done, whatever the cost, for the Glory of the Universal Father. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.