Author Topic: ARCHIVED Lemuel tapes July to October 2019  (Read 10947 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
ARCHIVED Lemuel tapes July to October 2019
« on: July 22, 2019, 01:25:54 am »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: BE CAREFUL
Date/Time: 22nd July 2019  07:25 Local  05:25 Z

https://app.box.com/s/2d7vibuauvj534467rerilh21ejoxoln

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / BE CAREFUL
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 03:39:13 am »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Be careful

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. My talk this morning is entitled ‘Be careful’ and the reason I am saying that is in fact for all these reasons if you all read the recent posts on the forum. It seems there is tremendous trouble brewing upstairs, so to speak, but there is also an effect down here, whether or not it is still related to the Lucifer rebellion. I think it is very significant that we have a Spiritual Being called Samuel Proctor who in fact is acting as a police man and thank goodness that this is the case and it also means that we are protected.

There are many things that we can do to help the situation, we must be careful, be careful what we say and to whom we say it, be circumspect and how you treat other people. As the saying goes, keep your powder dry, keep a low profile. Those of you who may have been in a situation where you experience civil uprising, civil war, it is the worst of confrontation, because the situation is that you cannot even trust one’s brothers and sisters anymore because they may have all their different ideas, different opinions and different values to you, so you never know who to trust, so you have to keep your mouth shut. As I say be very circumspect with other people.

So, to-day’s talk is simply this : be careful. On the other hand, I also feel this morning the sensation of hope ( I am smiling to myself ) because you probably all know the saying : hope springs eternal in the human breast and I think it is true, thank God it is true, because without hope, we have no hope for us, so we maintain hope within ourselves for better days ahead. Maybe it is because it is a Monday, I love Mondays, that I am feeling so perfidious this morning, but nevertheless be careful, specially in what you say to other people and to whom you say it, because one never knows, we are in a situation potentially dangerous and therefore it is uncommon upon us to be prudent and simply to be very careful.

So, dear brothers and sisters, have a good week, try to relax and be happy also, but at the same time be careful. Thank you for listening, bye-bye for now. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / BE CAREFUL
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 11:44:04 am »
Lemuel:  I will post an addendum to my Audio Transmission of this morning because I have

just recorded a transmission from my Thought Adjuster.

Thank you.

Lemuel

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Be Careful (Addendum)
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 11:50:51 am »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
T/R: Lemuel
Subject: Be Careful (Addendum)
Date/Time: 22nd July 2019  17:50 Local  15:50 Z

https://app.box.com/s/kcawriqc958gs4apxqzf9acq5iio8yh7

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Be Careful (Addendum)
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 01:47:07 pm »

Be careful (Addendum)

Lemuel : Good evening everyone.

Thought Adjuster : This audio transmission is an addendum to the transmission that Lemuel did this morning on ‘ Being careful ’. I am Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster and I have things to say. First of all, not just to you Lemuel, but also to Ron and others, if it becomes necessary for a Thought Adjuster to disconnect for a given time, whether for a short duration or a long duration, we must understand that we are still able to communicate with you, no matter where we are in the Universe of Universes, we are able to still communicate with our wards, if and when it is necessary.

Now, to the matter in hand, of to-day’s audio transmission this morning by Lemuel to be careful, there is certain aspect to this, perhaps you are not fully aware of or do not fully appreciate. There are so many things going on in the moment, things that need to be sorted out between Urantia, Salvington, Paradise, the Deities, the Supreme Being, it certainly appears to be what you will call a bag of worms, but in fact it is not that. Things must be sorted out  and will be sorted out for the benefit of all concerned, so that when all leave the conference table no one will be left with the bad taste in the mouth.

The difference of opinion now between recently promoted Michael of Nebadon to the Supreme Michael of Nebadon is on the one hand. On the other hand, we have the Supreme Being who, as you all know, is an Experiential Deity and His interest, naturally, is to be able to incoporate unto Himself all expériences from the human being that the Supreme deems valid and appropriate for His own progression. For example, Lemuel, Ron and the other fused ones, is an occurrence out of the blue, unprecedented anywhere and obviously the Supreme wants to take advantage of this, to be able to incorporate the increased spiritual value of having fused human beings and all that may mean, not just for the fused ones themselves as individuals, but collectively and for the Supreme Being.

At the same time, the Supreme Michael of Nebadon and the New Federation Excelon, also as whole, if I can use that word, of you fused ones and other things that they will need to incorporate into the New Federation, to be of service to the Federation, to all concerned in the Federation. Being careful is not just what you think and what you do necessarily, but try to bare in mind that in a near future when everything is made public, the nations, the Federation will be seen in the light that you have portrayed to other people.

So, it is beholden to all of you to be careful, but above all now to understand the reasons why there are so many things that need to be attended to and sorted out, as I have said and this may take a little time. So in the meantime, Lemuel, My hands are tied in the sense that I must also wait to see what happens, what the situation is when the dust has settled and then I will know exactly our status, our fused status, whether it can be improved or whether it remains the same. This is all I need to say this evening, so I say good evening to you all and thank you Lemuel. Good evening.

Lemuel : I was asked by Ron to do this, to try and receive a dictation from my Thought Adjuster this evening and so this is what I have attempted to do. I thank you all for listening and I too wish you all a very good evening. Domtia

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Be Careful (Addendum)
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 02:00:04 pm »
Anyway, Samuel of Panoptia, the newly assigned PROCTOR, is looking after how we behave in any given situation and is ready to pull the gun if necessary. ;)

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Go with the flow.
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2019, 01:29:21 am »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: Go with the flow.
Date/Time: 23rd July 2019  07:28 Local  05:28 Z

https://app.box.com/s/2u48zen4egwx86pmhb7n4cy6wy61bsp1

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Go with the flow.
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2019, 03:55:39 am »

Go with the flow

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Our talk this morning is entitled ‘Go with the flow’. For some unknown reason, sitting here this morning, thinking about the summer of twenty-nine years ago, the first time I came to Spain to live, my then lady friend took me to a place where there was rafting on the river, not very far from Gerona and we both enjoyed it so much – I was much younger of course – but I nearly felt out of the boat, I did not but I almost felt outside the boat, but it is such an exilarating experience and we both enjoyed it so much. I am now thinking about it, it would be wonderful if I am fit enough to do it again, but now my Beloved Thought Adjuster is here and He would like to say a few things.

Thought Adjuster : Thank you Lemuel, good morning everyone. I would like to suggest to all of you, members here on the forum, that on this point in time you are all enjoying a ride down the river on a raft and you may enjoy from time to time very calm waters where in fact you have the time also to enjoy the scenery that passes by on either side and you can still leisurely and calmly use your paddles to help you on the way, but you all know, sooner or later, you are going to move into what you may call trouble waters and there is going to be a rush, a risen and fall of your raft and you go to hang on that dear life, but you will survive.

So, just go with the flow, in fact there is nothing else you can do, and obviously when you think about it, if you are on a raft, how can you possibly paddle in the wrong direction, you simply cannot do that. The river will move you forward and so just go with the flow and enjoy it, even in the rough waters with the ups and downs, yes enjoy it, because it is all part of this wonderful journey that you are all experiencing at the moment. So, my advice to you all is simply : go with the flow and enjoy every moment of your ‘rafting’ down this most wonderful river of life. I thank you and I bid you good day.

Lemuel : Well, thank you very much my Beloved and yes I enjoy that. I also bid you all a very good day, bye-bye for now. Domtia

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Dietary advice.
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2019, 05:30:23 am »
Speaker: SUPREME MICHAEL
Subject: Dietary advice.
Date/Time: 24th July 2019  11:30 Local  09:30 Z

https://app.box.com/s/vmh0fp83xn5osc9173yjyh0vt65wok0o

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Dietary advice.
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2019, 06:20:57 am »

Dietary advice

Lemuel : I respectful ask if I may connect with SUPREME MICHAEL OF NEBADON or MOTHER SPIRIT NEBADONIA to seek their counsels and advices over what I should or perhaps what I should not eat which will help tremendously towards the formation of my Morantia body. Thank you.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON : Lemuel, I suggest the following in your case. As I mentioned earlier to-day, everyone of you of course is different and your body is different and therefore your body requirements will be different. The main thing to bear in mind is, as I have already mentioned, it is better to try and eat those things which have grown and developed and ripened in sunlight for obvious reasons : they have more light within them.

If you are able to do this, you will quickly discover and prove for yourself you will have more energy. You are an old man and you have to take chemical medications and it is not good for the body, but we understand that it is necessary for the moment, so I am not asking you to stop taking your medicine, but you will discover an increased amount of energy and you will also sleep better, because I am aware of the fact that your sleeping habits is a disaster.

That is partly due to the fact that you have too much to eat at supper time and that is not good for you, Lemuel. You just need to eat something very light like a yogurt or a piece of toast with a small amount of drink and nothing else.

Lemuel : Thank you so much for that MICHAEL. Is there anything else you want to add.

MICHAEL : Yes, stay away from alcohol. The Morontia body does not need alcohol and this applies not just to you, it applies to everyone of you to stay away from strong drink. Thank you Lemuel, this is the only thing to say to you at the moment. I wish you a good day.

Lemuel : Thank you so much for that MICHAEL, thank you. Domtia

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Transmitting (My thoughts)
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2019, 10:03:26 pm »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Transmitting (My thoughts)
Date/Time. 26th July 2019  04:02 Local  02:02 Z

https://app.box.com/s/mbrdkcg3rcu8hmgszylodiwahgp0n52o

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Transmitting (My thoughts)
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2019, 12:21:19 am »

Transmitting (My Thoughts)

Lemuel : Good morning. I still cannot sleep and I thought it would be a good idea if I simply talk into this machine and voice some of my thoughts about transmitting. I only recently replied to the latest post by Ron Besser with the latest news, very exciting and so, some of my thoughts about transmitting. I have always thought that one needs to be able to transmit in all situations and under all circumstances and that obviously it is all very well to be a wonderful transmitter and to sit at the typewriter and type page after page, that is wonderful, but I do not see myself as that kind of transmitter, although of course with training and practice, I am sure I could be up to standard.

I see myself more as an audio-transmitter, this is what I have been doing for a few years as you all know and I see myself been able to speak in front of people and also obviously been able to receive and transmit what I receive to people, in fact to be a voice for God and for the Missions, and this is what Ron Besser doing all the time, not just typing of course, but speaking  to people. In fact, this is how I see myself doing, whether or not I will be up to past, so to speak, I don’t know, but I would dearly love to be able to do this, and having read this evening that we, transmitters, do not know how much better we will be able to transmit. It is so encouraging and exciting, I can’t wait.

Well, I just want to share these thoughts with all of you, I can’t be able to sleep to-night. So yes, it is already Friday and I should try to remember at 10 o’clock in the morning here, it will be about 4 o’clock in York time I think. I shall try to visualize in some way the parade of Angels that would be the most wonderful sights to behold. Anyway, thank you for listening and for sharing my thoughts about transmitting this morning. I wish you all a very good Friday and a very good weekend. Here we are again, another Friday, time just flying by, so have a nice weekend all of you and I hope to be able to talk to you again soon, bye-bye for now. Domtia

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2019, 02:22:14 am »
I would definitely like to volunteer myself as a transmitter/receiver. My hippocampus might need a upgrade ? I tried this afternoon to receive and nothing came through. Although later when I was taking a nap I heard a sound as if somebody was doing a microphone sound check inside my head, but again I heard nothing. With more faith than a mustard. I will keep trying.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2019, 09:41:31 am »
« No one under the age of sixteen can watch the Parade of Angels being sent to Urantia…….The Parade of Angels begins at daybreak New York Time……In any case the Seraphic Train appears in the western sky above York at that time……… »

Those of you in the area of York, members and readers alike, who are old and fortunate enough to watch the Parade of Angels, do you mind giving us, poor leftovers, a detail description of what you have seen ? If human eyes can see, I am not sure a smartphone or a camera snapshot will do it, but if you ever try it and it works, please join it with your comment. Thanks

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2019, 12:15:11 pm »
Clency and Wenebojo, Attempt to receive.  This day did not start as we thought it would and there is a real vacuum of information.  No angels Clency and no information from this side ,  Try a transmission both of you see if you get an idea. 

RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania