Author Topic: My Prayer  (Read 618 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
My Prayer
« on: December 18, 2019, 09:29:56 pm »
According to Ron Besser, Michael of Nebadon, Gabriel and Trinity Teacher Son Margul are here in Urantia. I'm assuming that would make it easier to transmitt and receive you Michael of Nebadon ? So I have one prayer. I know you are not Santa Claus for you are real and he is not. So I ask for just this one gift for Christmas. That you can please make Ron Besser heathy again ? That's all I ask for. I need nothing else. Thankfully Wenebojo.                                                                                                                                                                        " Wenebojo I can hardly argue with that kind of logic ? Although Nickolas Bari, the man that myth originated from might beg to differ with you when you also transition to the mansion worlds. Ron is in good hands let me assure you." -- Michael of Nebadon
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 12:00:59 am by Wenebojo »

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: My Prayer
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 12:10:19 am »
Wenebojo. Your post brought a smile to my face.  We all ask for help for Ron and I thank Michael for His response.  Thank you Wenebojo
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 01:34:34 am »
I thank you for your extension of love for me.  It is tremendously important to my heart that you have been so good to say something so unselfishly for another you hardly know, but is of you and for you as we grow through this morass of anger and cheerless Christmas around this world of so little pity for the poor and the deaf and the blind and the cripple who can never move even their nose to say "Merry Christmas at all.  I am deeply embedded in a marriage discussion with the fifth mansion world these past two days with a high school mate whom I adored as a child as they were.  For some reason or other is is about bifurcation in ages to come.

I asked:  "Michael, bifurcation suggests making two one;  but my family of that time was and included more than one; is there any way for more than one to bifurcate with four?  He said it could be but we never allow that.  it must be between partners.  In any case, this is a strange Christmas for me as I cannot move well enough to be with the rest of anyone for Christmas, and that is okay truly but there are always a few hours as it darkens on Christmas Eve I miss the love of family.  That is the cheerless night before the dawn of Christmas Day and we can be rid of something I find so interrupting I just plain quit it anyhow.

I am greatly appreciative of being mentioned to your asking for this terror to be removed from my experience, and Father says it will be but in due time.  So let me now tell you something your prayers now bring to you from me through THEM:

MONJORONSON - "I am on URANTIA right now, at 120AM Thursday morning on the east coast of the USA.  I am MONJORONSON, and I have come to stay.

"I stay now because Ron is a mess, and because MICHAEL OF NEBADON is standing with me right now near Mt. Rushmore, and we see the snow sparkle on its top, and wonder how to fix this place once and for all.   All of a sudden Ron appeared!  He said, "give us the Father;s Temple!  I need to worship there and so do the rest of us!  Protect it O'Father and let us work there and that is place JESUS must properly live in and teach for years to come!"

"We stand united in this desire now.  It is the obvious place to have constructed at once, and Ron cries and tears run down his cheeks for the need is great and the love short this year as he knows he is dying and will be resurrected, but that is a fancy of thought to him until it is true and he walks easily and well again.

"For that reason we have reversed course and seek the work of JESUS as he might see it and we truly believe Ron is correct and that he must officiate there with Jesus if Jesus sees it that way."

JESUS  - "i CONCUR yet hid my secret still.   The Temple is nearby already and is finished to our taste but it must be finished to the structures you see elsewhere, and Ron suggests quonsont  hut is sufficient if I officiate until the grandeur can be completed in another place.  I fully accept that Ron, and you find it hard to replace anything you know, but your home is sufficient to do that for many now.  Be of good cheer it is the Temple for now.  Be silent for one moment all of you:

"I AM JESUS and for now must abide the time with FATHER so HE understands the root of evil in this Grand Universe of doings and plays and wishes and partial Christmases, and heartless Impeachments, and disasters in the air on the way and the sea and on land.  Look to the East someday from the American East Coast, and you will see a huge island begin to appear east of New York at about a distance of sixty=five hundred miles further than you can fly, and in it is a Temple Ron, and that is your beloved Father's Temple and there I am for you and those who come before the altar and bend your knees to FATHER  and to ME and to MICHAEL OF NEBADON , and then leave you to contemplate the God of All, as he must appear on Urantia now, as Ron has carefully seen to his heart today and knows others care but never can say.  Truly we are near the end of our time here too, but I do not leave without seeing you each. 

"Good day to you all.  From this moment we have no truce for war but it will be done shortly, as places like the Middle East and the United States and Russia and China, have no reason to fight anymore, as the land cleaves and the powerful sink into the waves of oblivion.  Those days and nights of great fear bring The TEMPLE into view before Ron to see to as  i will not go there without him in care, as I bring each of you into MY care as well.  Sleep well little ones..  I AM JESUS. K"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

White Stone

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 01:46:13 pm »
So, we finally get Jesus' own admission of what he has been about here on Urantia:

JESUS  - "i CONCUR yet hid my secret still.  

Hopefully He hid it well. Moonshine is illegal here on Urantia.

And Jesus, this island to appear sixty-five hundred miles east of New York, would be past the Atlantic Ocean, past most of Europe. My guess is that it is in The Caspian Sea. The Ghizil Agach Nature Reserve is beautiful, there on the west coast of The Caspian Sea. What was that about Mount Rushmore?

Smiles across the miles, to all readers!

White Stone

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 03:14:44 pm »
White Stone, this is your worst subject:  you cannot read analogy ever without breaking into a rash and turning sarcastic.   Jesus is pointing not to a literal land place; he is pointing to the Nederland he uses as a test he must face to land and face the second return. 

Those of literal mind will find the Deity of Jesus almost impossible to take as a direct quote for understandable action.  Of course I have the advantage of hearing him speak and how the style he uses when he articulates things most ways.  He clearly was suggesting that this could not be literal to the brains of Urantians but it does represent the real land he comes to when we can fix location..  I forgot that White Stone cannot ever configure substitution - that is speaking of one thing to represent another.
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania