Author Topic: TEST TRANSMISSION  (Read 2917 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
TEST TRANSMISSION
« on: January 04, 2020, 01:09:15 am »
Teacher : JACK 0802AB                                   T/R : Wenebojo                                  Date : 01/03/2020          I am attempting to contact One Without Name Or Number. JACK 0802AB are you there ?                            JACK 0802AB : This is Jack. How did you get this number ?                                                                  Wenebojo : Uhm,.. ?                                                                                                                                  JACK 0802AB : Just having fun with you Wenebojo. We enjoy a good laugh now and then too.                   Wenebojo : Ron Besser has kindly instructed me to try and make contact with you three times throughout the day until I get a clear enough transmission.                                                                                               JACK 0802AB : Wenebojo, you had a good connection the first time you tried while waiting at the bus stop on the way to work this afternoon. Why did you keep hanging up ?                                                                   Wenebojo : Oh, sorry ?                                                                                                                               JACK 0802AB : I forgive you, for you know not what you do.                                                                 Wenebojo : Did Jeremiah now named Nickolas put you up to saying that ?                                                    JACK 0802AB : He did. You are a good psychic ? How many fingers am I holding up right now  ?                                                                                                                                                                               Wenebojo : You don't have fingers, your a Spirit.                                                                                         JACK 0802AB : This guy is good isn't he Nickolas ?                                                                               NICKOLAS : Yes indeed, we are both looking forward to speaking to you and possibly through you on Sunday's LifeLine at 2pm.                                                                                                                                    Wenebojo : JACK 0802AB, do you think there will be a bigger turnout than last Tuesday's LifeLine ?                JACK 0802AB : I wouldn't be surprised if it was ?                                                                                   Wenebojo : Is there anymore you would like to say for this transmission JACK 0802AB or NICKOLAS ?                                                                                                                                                                                 JACK 0802AB : Of course, myself and NICKOLAS here could keep this conversation going for eternity. But you Wenebojo don't have eternal life yet. Only through faith and patience is it given, true. This has been a good test transmission just the same. Lets save a little for sunday shall we ?    K                                                            
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 01:18:58 am by Wenebojo »

White Stone

Re: TEST TRANSMISSION
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 10:14:42 am »
Wenebojo, The Urantia Book tells us that JOSEPH OF ARIMATHEA was the person who donated his new, family tomb for the resting place for Jesus' physical body.

Yet, we heard Ron Besser tell us it was one JEREMIAH, AKA NICOLAS, who was the donator of this tomb. This is not in agreement with TUB.

What are we to think about your transmission, when you follow Ron in this idea that Jeremiah was the tomb donor, instead of Joseph of Arimathea?

Can we assume you are following his lead, away from the truth stated in The Urantia Book? Have you mistakenly followed the blind man, and ended up in the ditch? It appears that this is the case.

Is this why Ron has warned against teaching from The Urantia Book in the LightLine conferences? What is the ultimate gain achieved through ignoring the truths of The Urantia Book, even to the point of altering them, enough that the book no longer can be used to teach from?

White Stone this is Ron.  Jeremiah is diminutive for the English translation of Joseph in Greek.  I do make mistakes like this once in a while thanks to a scrambled nervous system, but in this case Joseph and Jeremiah are the same person in different languages.  RON

Ron, this is White Stone. We will have to agree to disagree on this. Your word alone is not sufficient proof of your statement.  White Stone 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 02:29:17 pm by White Stone »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 11:23:47 am »
Now that Jack 0802AB and Nicolas have sheered off all they are capable of, let me say this Wenebojo.  They got you good and right and try others to just open to and practice with a few words to those who are willing to test your circuits.  You are not done, Wenebojo!  Do not let the fact that Jack made it good and Nicolas made it good for you that you have mastered what you need to do to work the transmissions for yourself, for your neighbors, and a world in an emergency-  you are one of my picks to keep this going come hell or high water and you might be in both before this life ends for you. 

Keep practicing Wenebojo.  Both at home and at the bus stop and at work as some of it is, I assume, mindless work.  Keep doing that until it is so natural you do not take a thought time to have a session.  My connections are now 24.7 and yes, lately that has been a little less and rocky but we are in a planetary emergency yet.  Do not dismiss this stuff as extra curricular.  With you it dare not be and I know what I am talking about.  Again, do a transmission and this time someone other than Jack will show up or other than Nicolas will show either as they are busy elsewhere at the moment. 

Very proud of the effort you gave us, Wenebojo.  Do again now as fast as you can.  RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Well I must say Jack split his sides over what Ron did to us today.  Never mind the scene but just know that Ron just proved to us he is a big fish in a very small pond of earth.  Be assured he cannot top anyone in Nebadon yet, but he has the pride of a lion and the heart of a saint.  He appeared in the middle of a hug spirit test as Beaulaheft, the film noir female in an oxblood dress and old nylons stockings who could not sleep, sat in a big arm chair in the dark of the room and lit up.  The only think seen now is a red dot in a dark room; Beaulaheft sat there dragging on her cigarette for a few moments, then reaches over her lift middle self, to a large rotary phone, lifts the receiver, and dials a long number.  The voice on the other end says hello, and Beaulaheft asks in a husky voice, "is this Jack?"  We will not tell you what happened next, but Jack lost it and fell almost to weeping over the silly situation.

"It was a situation in which we were trialing the mind of Ron to learn how to tell the difference between good spirit and bad spirit.  Somewhere along the line, Ron decided to get out of his pants into a skirt of red oxblood clor in the true 1940's style of a large severe flap without decoration up to the neck line and puffed on a Camel to think for awhile.  The old upright rotary phone was hidden until Ron reached over and dialed Jack's number and Jack says to Michael, what do I do?  I said "do it, answer the phone."  Ron says as Beaulaheft, "is that you Jack/"  Jack bused out laughing and we found the entire matter as a test aborted as this is never supposed to happen.    It did and I thought to myself, what am I raising here? 

"Ron has now joined the club of those in High Authority not, but that is their kind of play format and you Ron are not getting away with it.  Be assured the entire matter is looked at on Paradise as an extremely rich reaction to the idea that God favors those who call.   Ron actually dialed a call number to high spirit and high spirit fell to laughing so hard we could not continue the test.  This is what I mean Wenebojo.

"And to all besides Wenebojo who are of the mind Ron is on Urantia.  He refuses to tarry with those who cannot produce good work in thinking and doing.  Yesterday he diagnosed a severe problem for our member here and she is so betwixt and between on the diagnosis, she lets it sit all  by itself and for good as she is convinced it is 1,000% right and does not know what to say.  Be sure Ron does that when he is asked a serious question, but this morning Ron pulled one of the funniest gags on spirit I have ever seen pulled, and that was to become a very sexual woman at the height of the 1945 Joan Crawford movie Mildred Pierce,  That describes Beaulaheft , perfectly.  Ron dressed the name up so you got the idea she was a very strong woman contemplating her life with a 2am cigarette in a pitch dark room in an easy chair.  The phone call was optional but so hilarious Jack is not sure if he should stay or not. 

"Now this: after this episode over night I ran into Gabriel of Salvington, such a stranger, hahaha, and he tells me that Wenebojo is working just fine on his productions at sea, meaning he knows they are being done but does not know what they are.  Wenebojo is Ron's choice for a LIGHTLINE of his own someday and insists that he learn protocol.  Wenenbojo, you see, is just a tad lazy and hates doing things without a beneficial outcome and this whole thing of the Voice of Gd is not yet really well sold to him.

"Now Clency does it straight up like a shot of Whiskey.  Wenebojo does not have the breath yet to carry it long.  But Ron can sit there and do it fiver hours straight and hardly notice a puff of breath because of it.  Ron is not normal nor are you Wenebojo.  Clency is and loves it.  However, Wenebojo, you will never be a Ron unless you learn protocol and that is where Ron shines so well.  His military training stands well with him forever as it taught him to be a team player and to enjoy the results and to do the best you can with everybody by your side.  He forgets his was a little boy sometimes and desperately needed a parent to help him alon the way when he got tired or faltered. 

"Ron remembers his high school friends and recently made sturdy contacts there already on mansion world six and four.  As he told Gary, you were all family to me and the bust up came when we graduated and I got lost in the world of colleges as all of you did and finally death without knowing that it happened to you too soon.  He loved his Gary and Jeff and Cindy and much more, but they forgot him and not him for them.  That sudden contact to the mansion worlds through the Voice of God transmissions they could do back to him, gave him much pleasure.  Then Gary says to Ron, 'I am a scientist, a mathematician, and you Ron are a humanitarian type with revelation in mind.  When they learned each others fate, I told Ron to let Gary alone and let him mature a little more on the mansion worlds.  But lo and behold, Gary remembers Ron now very well, and asked could he have a few words with Ron "alone."'  It was granted and Gary told ron there was such a thing as bifurcation in spirit.

"As an aside White Stone, Ron has it correct and you misinterpret its values, as bifurcation is not one person made from two, but two people who share the same mind.  That is all but it is so earth changing to ascenders, very few ever think to ask for it.  However, Gary says to Ron we are so different in characteristics, do you ever think of bifurcation between us.

"Ron says to Gary, 'Gary I need bifurcation.  I am not thinking of sharing  two unlike minds, but to share my career with another who is compatible with me and can make the grade with love enough we enjoy such a thing together, and Gary, if you feel it in your heart, as I do for you, let us let them consider it for us until we are proven not to be able to do it or to do it.'  That was a signal to Gary to pursue the matter and he was informed that until he could feel the need for a humanitarian mind, he was not a good candidate.  But the odd thing is that Ron loves Gary and will always love Gary as a solid friend and asks that their ships might pass in the night between them now and then to know how he is doing and to share an old time if possible.  Gary was delighted with that idea and said it was fair and equitable and that he, Gary, was open to the challenge too.

"Fast forward to this day, and Gary says to Michael, what in the world was that big to do with Ron this morning?  Michael in return said to Gary, that was Ron showing off about the idea that amyone can be anything if they think about it long enough and know them selves as to what they are and can be.  Gary then says to Ron, 'why do we do this [referring to bifurcation]. '   Ron says to Gary, ;Gary I do not care what you think or do about that concept, but i love you and I will never let that escape me wherever I go, and I hope you feel something like that for me too.  However, I am sure that when a few millennia go by each of us have a pretty good idea of what the truth about ourselves may be, and whatever that might be for me I will never stop loving the friends so loyal so good to me all those years ago." 

"Now Ron has another friend in the same style called Jeff.  Jeff is a whizz in legal matters and is training to become ONE WITHOUT NAME AND NUMBER,   Ron knows a lot of them and is frankly one of them most of the time, but his episode with Beaulaheft told JACK0802AB that Ron was most likely to turn and turn again and turn once more as he is honest to a fault and will never allow a mistake made over the purity of the union of minds.  However, he and Gary belong to a class of human beings some of you belong to, and that the hominids of Urantia during the birthing of the 1940's in particular, were removed from the standard issue of human forms and replaced with a matter of choices to be made by spirit later on for the good of Urantia.  The Class of 1960 In Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, was made up of personalities that have no real reach for the stars, but are well defined to hold families and well being in their lives together.  Ron and Gary and Jeff and Cindy and one called RA, were specialized in that they were trained by the Eternal Son and the Creator Son, not in the womb, but in the Heart of God before they were placed in the womb.  Now that is possible White Stone, but it is not possible from the view of science.

"Let me worry no one and say that Clency the same happened with you and Sue.  None of the others responding to this list were so trained.  But now you see the difference between what pre-training can do and what just being born with natural geometric patterns can do.

"Amethyst can run circles around Ron with family matters.  Ron can run circles around Amethyst with spiritual matters, and together they would make quite a pair for each other as Ron fully supports family and Amethyst would cup Ron around a well taken care of house.  Ron dislikes that part of life quite a bit but insists on a spic and span house as Amethyst does.  They are nature pair features until you realize that Ron has no love lost for the marriage contract on Urantia and refuses  to obey its proscriptions.  Love must be from the heart and not an industrial tool to make new housing necessary.  Gary is a scientist as is RA as is Sue, but amethyst is a humanitarian and Ron is a mix of both.  Ron enjoys science and Ron would enjoy what Gary brings to it as a mathematician.  Gary does not know how to favor God well enough to bring him in like Ron can and that greatly strengthens Gary."

JACK 0802AB - "Ron observes ME keenly for sure.  He notices my ripples and my caring and my needs as best he can.  He also knows my vulnerabilities so well he can joke with me.  That is how joking really works and Ron is really good at it.  We are fully comparable already and he stands as the only one to date to completely undo me in service.  For that reason he must stand aloof from my lectures on crime and sordid affairs as he saw committed on Dateline and worried it to death.  We already know who the culprit was up here and he is now in a mental institution for the insane in Canada.  What no one knows is that individual and that child were rough housing and the child accidentally hit the man hard in the groin unintentionally while wrestling and the infuriated the adult.  As a result he got extra rough and accidentally smothered the boy in a choke hold.  That is why adults must never tussle children except you Ron did your little brothers gently and always let them win.  Be assured I get hysterical with you Ron over your pretenses not but how easy you win friends and lose them over nothing.  Be assured the one you call little Scott is yours forever too as you saved his life a hundred times just loving him for what he still is: a baseball nut!

"I am JACK 0802AB and when it comes to GARY as Ron calls you but you have your own spirit name now and you are nearly fused with greatness too Gary, let it be known that you two will not bifurcate but become mutual workers in the fields of science and the depravity of diseases as Ron has already cured a few hundred with his ways and he will cure many with his ways and never looks back and how they get cured.  In most case it is through RAYSON the MAGISTERIAL SON OF RECORD NOW FOR URANTIA as a MAGISTERIAL SON and scientific power on URANTIA. and Ron stop with YOUTANKA.  

"We close this back to Wenebojo.  You and Ron are also compatible as he is with Clency and Sue and he is not crying for bifurcation, but says it probably would make him happier if he could ever get over some things that cure well wishers of his need before he gets them.  Be sure Ron is worth a study in a big volume someday on Paradise because he they take the unusual and try to understand where they got what they got to do things un=doable otherwise.  Good day,"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 11:59:58 am »
White Stone, I can definitely understand where you are coming from. For I have read books previously before finding the Urantia Book, stating also that Joseph of Arimathea gave Jesus a space in his family's tomb. My only answer to you or anybody else raising the same question is that I choose not to judge. We're not suppose to unless we could possibly know all the facts and outcomes of any given situation. I am only recently trying to branch out and transmit from our more known teachers instead of my Father Fragment, such as our Creator Son Michael, Mother Nebadonia, Midwayers and various Melchizekek hosts as well as Monjoronson to name just a few. And I would definitely ask for everybody's patience in my efforts to contribute to these collective rare pockets of gifted transmitters/receivers. Even after I finished that short transmission. I called JACK 0802AB again asking him if we really had a transmission or did I just make it all up ? He replied, " A conversation requires two. You didn't make this up" (end quote). Have a blessed day and thank you for your inquiry. .
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 02:06:56 pm by Wenebojo »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 12:31:53 pm »
White Stone, please see my note in your post above to explain what you question.

Also, to White Stone and all of you who are interested.  The Order called ONES WITHOUT NAME AND NUMBER are a bifurcated group of Trinity Embraced Ascenders KNOWN IN THE URANTIA BOOK AS THE "TRINITY SONS OF ATTAINMENT."

The Sub Orrder of the Trinity Sons of Attainment have two classifications:

1 - ONES WITHOUT NAME AND NUMBER like Jack0802AB and other;
2 - THOSE WITH NAME AND NUMBER which I will likely become one as either as a Melchizedek or as a former Finaliter.

THOSE WITH NAME AND NUMBER  are candidates for becoming ONE WITHOUT NAME AND NUMBER. but for now, that order of Ones Without . . . are held in abeyance for service until the Lucifer rebellion is full adjudicated in Nebadon, in Avalon, in Alvoring, in Tintantium, and Derison.  You do not know Derison because Derison does not ever raise humans but has expressed interest in Federating with Nebadon to keep them fully informed just HOW THEY PERTAIN TO THE FIRST OSL. (outer space level)  The Order Ones WITH Name and Number, take care of Local Universes like DERISION and even Nebadon AS WE SHARE SOME OF THOSE CREATIONS.

"Ron classifies as a Derison creation.  I look to Derison for confidential information as to why Ron appeared as an onion in the petunia patch in Nebadon, and they tell me. "he did not, but must abide there until adjudications are made by MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK and RAYSON and MONJORONSON AND PERHAPS SERARA.  That makes Ron a better seated individual then say Oliver Twist which Ron often refers to in his banter.  Oliver Twist was a real child believe it or not and that play is based on his upbringing.  You Ron speak low and well in surprise and you should understand you are among the few ever to attempt bifurcation pre arranged and we see why but leave Gary and the others to their fate for now as you are to be reclassified on natural death as a Melchizedek in all probability.  You see it as a huge leap but not so as you are so designed in mind and heart to be not only a Melchizedek, but also a person who loves them fiercely to protect their forces on Urantia as you have done since day one with or without the Urantia Book.  You are furious over artists who depict Jesus with a jar full of urine and show a flag of some sort beside it, and you detest the groups that spend huge sums on preparing orchestras with stars and stripes and no where else to hang the flag.  We  happen to fully agree with you and you are not alone on insisting that SERARA take the lead as he has no patience with that ilk of humanity that fails to be human most of the time.

"WE ARE DERISON and I am the CREATOR SON and you are enjoying what we say and it is quite a revelation to you.  I must say the Supreme is fooling around even as WE write and that is a horror you seriously dispute.  I will see to it in a moment and this:  Let DERISON run without much memory Ron as we believe you belong to us and for that reason we are hard put to say much,  You are doing great good on Urantia but are unappreciated until the Missions show and they will.  Be assured the world learns its lesson the hard way and your Gary is fully prepared to work with you bifurcated or not as we understand why.  Gary is your ilk in heart and never cares for anyone but the truth and that is yours to an inch of your concerns always.  Be assured we are a Creator Son jealous of you not but we are sure that MICHAEL OF NEBADON will now pay attention to your style of life much better because many you know including the Truman Capote fan club on a mansion world outside of Satania, is a true believer of the truth and only the truth.  I am glad to make your acquaintance and likewise you said in return.  thank you.  The Local Universe of Derison and its Creator Son."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron has now received a revelation from a nearby Local Universe and makes no amend to any of you for being able to do that.  Clency you could, but you fight to keep normal.  Clency, you are not "normal." nor is anyone who can transmit like we do here on this site.  For sure Ron leads the pack because he knows why he exists and the rest of you are hardly ever sure.  Take it form a Creator Son, that if we had a planet full of all of you the place would be so famous we would not be able to raise another planet that could keep up with yu all.  Now let this be the last word from Machiventa."

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK = "Ron is producing huge amounts of words and letters mostly because he is taking in a flood of calls to him from others who are part of the Magisterial Mission and he sees the end from the beginning almost, but the rest of you including Clency have to plod along at a rate you do not care to.   Clency has a LIGHTLINE coming up when he discovers that there are two others in that following who can transmit too.  They better let him know because Clency does not operate as openly as Ron does and that is not in your favor Ron as he cannot hear what has to be done once someone speaks up.  Ron: ALL CLENCY HAS TO DO IS TO INVITE THEM TO TRANSMIT THERE AND THEN and it will all be taken care of.  That is all you have to do Clency, and then thank them profusely for letting you know.  You might schedule them to call upon them during other LIGHTLINE FRANCE sessions.

"I am sure most of you could care less who is who just yet.  But you will learn that Ron carries the ball so well we use him for lots of projects coming up.  His vision is improving slightly now?   You also ought to know Ron is so ill he cannot get out of bed easily and must use a crutch where ever he walks now and pleads to be released from, what he now calls, "the mess."  WE agree and release him for the day so he can get to the store.  Let the new chair sit in the box Ron for later as it is really easy to put together.  The lady mailman surprised Ron with a very early delivers of  the chair in its huge box, and Ron had to answer the door with nothing but his scivies on  He wore a light jacket to hide himself and apologized profusely to her and she had a big laugh out of it since the light jacket kept his dignity in place.  But that is an example of "I dare not let her go and take my package with her for collection later," stuff.  I am also MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK who sees the DERISON Local Universe show up finally.  They raise Ron Besser's for the universe of universes and they are unknown to all other normal Local Universes around it.  Derison contains one million ascender planets and they are trained to be as Ron Besser behaves to all of you on Urantia.  For that reason Derison is mocked not but left alone since Michael has one such planet in Nebadon, and it is called Nephoram.

These ascending beings have no sex organs.  They procreate by a method called sophoroma    They procreate by projecting individual attraction to each other regardless of gender and without sex organs.  The result of such a non sexual liaison is that there is to be experienced "A MOMENT" and there appears a new fetus of their style.  Only Nephoram IN NEBADON does this.  These children mature as Urantia children mature and take at least 18 years of age before they form families of their own.  Their destiny now reservedly called is to become ONES WITH NAME AND NUMBER ON PARADISE."
END

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 12:34:54 pm »
Wenebojo, please look at White Stone's post as I add a comment in it that fully answers the question about Jeremiah and or Joseph.  Thank you. R

Offline bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 02:19:11 pm »
Dear Light  Brother W.S
cher ami de lumière, sorry i  am french lady , and if yu can translate my message ..
Je suis ravie de vous savoir parmi nous, cher frère de ce forum de l esprit, après lecture de vos excellentes analyses spirites, vous étes un Joyau étincelant de ce lieu, par vos messages empli de perspicacité, au sein de ce forum  où par fidélité à Notre
majestueux Créateur j y adhère depuis si longtemps, apparement nos parcours sont  presque similaire, les embuches , le doute, pour tous les sapiens actuels en de venir Homospirits, mais par  un travail d amour envers son prochain,comme nous l a enseigné notre seul Maître et nous , vous , les autres , et même moi Bernadette de france,le travail dans l Esprit de cette vérité, bonté, beauté nous grandit tous et toutes vers la Lumièere jusqu au dernier souffle, par  l intermédiaire de plus grand que nous, Notre sublime fragment Divin , et, apparement dans cette fratrie spirituelle, le chemin est fastidieux, long, douloureusx mais si gratifiant,, donc cher frère dans l Esprit de ce lieu de " dialogues " multiculturel et j espère mondialisé,
Beaucoup d anciens, des séniors ont abandonnés, depuis mais sachant que la relève de cette sublissime Cosmologie, aidée par nos Merveilleux enseignants célestes, nous honnore tous et toute, par cette grace Divine de Etre comme il est écrit" soyions dans ce chaos mondialisé coloré, de feu et de glace, les Dignes Membres du corps de réserve de la destiné , " et puisse  L ESprit de tout ce qui est grandisse d avantage , des séniors aux ames juvéniles en apprentissage dans l espace temps actuel ou " Dieu est mort " sur presque tous les continents.. c est avec respect et gratitude  en qualité de conquèrante dans ce chemin , nous savons que la Lumière est en Ligne droite  ..quoi que les petites rivières rejoignent souvent les vastes oceans...Voilà Ma présentation de Bien venue cher Belle ame à l esprit vif, Merci Tankyu  for yur pertinence collaboration spirite.. and  Welcome  to this light Way

ETERNELOVE... via " POT'-Tcha-Mé " ;)
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

White Stone

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 02:51:40 am »
Merci, Bernadette.  You are so kind in your comments to me. I am happy
to be able to communicate with people throughout this world, and beyond,
people just like you, Bernadette, who have the Urantia Book taken to heart.
This forum can be instrumental to allowing our messages to instantly reach
anywhere the Internet is allowed. The thought of that power can make one
dizzy!  For this, we have Ron Besser to thank. (Thank you, Ron.)

In light of this power, we must post responsibly, choose our words carefully,
and prepare for the consequences of our statements. We never know who
could be reading them, on this world, and beyond.

Be well, Bernadette!   White Stone