Author Topic: Dream Teacher ?  (Read 405 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
Dream Teacher ?
« on: January 18, 2020, 04:50:47 pm »
I'm putting these observations in this section because it is not a new transmission. Yet it is something new to me. The last two nights while dreaming there appears to be someone also in the dream answering any questions or observations that I have about the proceeding dream, as there are usually many of them in the course of the night. This goes on for the entire night until I wake up. I'm not sure if, at least in my dream state I've companioned with my Indwelling Adjuster or it is the promised teacher we're all supposed to get ? I would welcome any comments you might have on this subject. Thank you

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dream Teacher ?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 05:12:22 pm »

You are beiong trialed. Wenebojo, by god the supreme.  Ron has it all the time and is sick of it and you are getting that way because it is a noisy night to sleep through that way.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and now I hear you getting the same treatment Ron gets and he is up to here with it and gets really angry over it.  The truth is Wenebojo, you stepped out to take a LIGHTLINE and then quickly hid away from the commitment as Ron rightly informed you of the responsibilities of HOSTING a LIGHTLINE and we agree, until you are ready to take it like a man, do not attempt it as it will undermine you much if taken prematurely.

"That said, take the steps necessary to get practiced and you do and you have.  But Ron sees no real need for you to do it until you are ready and you will not know that until you take the helm of hosting the LIGHTLINE EVENT.  I think Ron is able and willing to let you take this Sunday to try your wings.  Would you be available to do so? [Ron: I will sign on and set you up and JACK0802AB will guide us both to take the helm.  But you have to let me know here or private email for that is tomorrow already.]

"As I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, you Wenebojo stand out well but so placid we miss your transmissions of late due to the fact of a change in work schedules that get you out of bed far too early for your own comfort levels at work.  Ron has the same schedule you do and dislikes early morning work skeds.  That means you need training to take the early ones on as a man who handles emergencies for us too.  Let yourself relax and we now have Ron getting up at 439 am working until 9 or 10 am and going back to bed for a quick nap and finishing the day in a routine way too.  That works so well for him he now prefers it as he gets so much done and has time left over to watch the news on TV.  But for now we let you work your  own needs.

"Now the supreme is recognizing shortly this dreaming behavior you are having must stop.  Ron is furious it keeps going and has asked repeatedly to stop it too.  He is ready to cold cock a few seraphim to who ask inane questions to wake him up mentally and they stopped yesterday when he let them know they were loopy to ask inane questions like that again.  But still the supreme insists and we hold back for now but that is for now only.  You will have changes when we can afford to give them,.  thank you.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania