Author Topic: The corona virus  (Read 2024 times)

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: The corona virus
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2020, 10:12:53 am »
Thanks Wenebojo, thanks Clency for such significant transmissions. I believe that everything can be understood and that we can move forward filling ourselves with confidence and patience. Thanks

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2020, 11:36:35 am »
Rayson asked me to revise the Paper on Coronavirus.  I did so late yesterday and here is the link to what is now in Microsoft Word.

https://app.box.com/shared/static/wiuzz7ionhj2w1x6ocims6dr2gqcjtub.doc

It is significantly revised and contains some new information we did not have before concerning various elelements discussed.

Thank you
Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2020, 05:32:43 am »
What is chloroquine ? 

Chloroquine is a drug that has been used extensively to prevent and treat malaria.In some parts of the world, it is still effective. In much of the world, however, resistance has developed among the parasites that cause malaria, particularly against the major strain.” (excerpt from an article)

In France, the chloroquine has been tested upon four coronavirus-infected patients, by a scientist of high reputation, with a positive outcome, but the medical corps is not ready yet to extend its usage to the general population, because of its side-effects. What say you, Rayson ?

Rayson 

“ The truth of the matter is that viruses, with a seemingly the same structure, are transmutable originally and that means they can easily change or adapt themselves in any situation. What is effective in one case, can be ineffective in another, this is the problem all good scientists are confronted with, when it comes to find out what works well for a long period of time. There are viruses that find a better shelter to develop in cold temperature, like the ‘flu’, whereas others are pleased to reproduce in hot climate. ”

“ So, what works well for one, is a real mess for another. Scientists, all around the world, are working hard, in close collaboration, to find the miracle remedy and they are still far to get their way through. Hopefully, there can be something right that gets out of all this, but it will be for a short term and the next to come will be of different nature. Actually, the only way to go about the coronavirus is to stay confined at home and washing hands regularly. ”

“ I am aware you sent, by electronic mailing, a copy of Ron’s paper about how to treat the COVID-19, to the french minister of health department, but let me tell you that it has been given no attention up-to-now, you have received no feedback, so you let it go as it is. You do well and stay in peace.” K
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2020, 07:02:24 am »

It seems that Russia, whose borderline with China is about 4,209 kilometers, the world’s sixth longest national border, has a coronavirus infection of 840 cases and a death toll of only three(3), as to the last update and that the hydroxychloroquine (see my post above) is widely used to contain the spreading of the virus among the population, with a very good result up to now. It is also said elsewhere that, in USA, some coronavirus infected patients have been put to test, using this predicament, with a positive outcome. In France, professor Raoult, an eminent french epidemiologist, is having a hard time with the authorities to promote the HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE for life-saving, whilst it can be an alternative to other treatments. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2020, 09:37:42 am »
I believe that there have been 3 deaths of patients who have taken this as a treatment for the cot virus . And there has not been,as I understand, any major studies and adequate research verification that this drug is effective against the corona viris.  Please be careful and safe.   LarryG

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2020, 12:42:16 pm »
Here in Arizona right after were given those statements a couple took such medicament and the husband died.

People is getting misinformed and we should be very careful what we do with that information.

Rene
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:52:50 pm by Rene A Duran »

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2020, 06:09:00 am »
The HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE (the molecule scientific name) is used for viral pathogens since 1946 ; it is as old as I am. It has been a useful arm in the fight against malaria that decimated the world population after WWII. At that time, I was just borned and I have no remembrance of that period, but I have learned much from the experience of my parents and also older members of the family and relatives. I am now experiencing the same situation, perhaps worse than my parents and if I lived long enough to relate the corona history to my grandchild, a charming little girl - I have only one for the moment - I hope that the next generation has not to live such a tragic moment.

As from yesterday, the researchers from different european countries, particularly in France, have a go from the competent authorities, pressed by the population, to experiment this molecule upon 3000 infected patients. It is said that, in about 3 or 4 weeks, perhaps a little more, there may be a result, negative or positive, of this experimentation. So, let us wait and see what comes out of it,  but whatever the outcome, my hope is in the MAGISTERIAL MISSION, running in full swing. Domtia

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2020, 07:02:06 am »
AYURVEDA V/S CORONAVIRUS 

What AYURVEDA stands for ?

Ayurveda is an ancient medical science from India. The word, Ayurveda, is composed of two words of Sanscrit - ayur (meaning life) and veda (meaning knowledge). Thus Ayurveda is a medical science of Ancient India that is more than 3000 years old. (source wikipedia)

India 2020 population is estimated, according to the latest United Nations data, at 1,380,004,385 people and is growing faster than China’s. The latest coronavirus update in India, as on the 28/03/2020, is of 775 active cases, 78 cured/discharged cases, 19 death cases and 1 COVID-19 migrated patient.

India is one of the most over-populated countries in the world and with such a low toll of deaths it makes me wonder if there is a cause and effect between the  AYURVEDA and the COVID-19 pandemic. Just a thought to ponder. Domtia