Author Topic: A Decisional Post for Thought Today  (Read 212 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
A Decisional Post for Thought Today
« on: February 29, 2020, 03:27:02 pm »
Happy Leap Day, 29 February 2020.
Leap Day today is as strange a leap day we may ever have again.  I just want to ramble over something.  It is that you the reader is ignorant of some terrible mess I think we are still in, as you are as uneasy as I am over what I think we must come to recognize:

1 - We no longer have the same purpose to do as we did a year ago.  Last year is a picnic compared to this year;

2 -  I have it we are faced with a force reduction that we cannot work with as disciples.  Apostles as us are not every our cup of tea to think about anymore.  Discipleship is what we hoped for and that is seriously questioned and that is because an unmitigated accident has happened to all of us, high and low.  I state this fully before we go on;

3 -   The very audience that follows us is confused by the lasting impression I have lost my mind over issues they see perfectly well and explain to themselves better than I do at this point.  Well, okay.  But what so many refuse to listen to is that we have an antichrist at work which they fully dispute is possible.  Not so;

4 - I have finally made a mind search I feel has some value to share with you.  I ask John the Revelatory, the writer of the Book of Revelation, (I can and do hear the Voice of God fully and well as he did), and I asked the Apostle John:  "John, what was your ideal about what you had to do after Christ died on the cross, and you went into exile to get away from the fights over church or temple problems in Jerusalem?"  

John replied to me: "I was ready to kill myself and die in unending tears as some of you do over the loss of a loved one and finally as you still might do over the loss of your ideals here.  Christ would return if there were a place to return to, but the old earth is never the same anymore with the hate of an Amercan president for humanity, and the hate of the supreme for the loss of so many of his ideals over what he should own and what he should not.  Ron you join us someday up here, but not until you disabuse yourself you need others to serve with you to make it stronger and better to do.  I am sure each of you can do it on your own too, but let it be known you do not compromise the earth life so badly you never lived for yourselves either.  God willing, Ron and all of you, be ready to take the work of God on and let the sons of bitches known as the supreme go milk gophers!  I end it this way:  You Ron are shocked at my use of such terminology, but I am one with you and all of you yet I am too high in spirit to come down and fight the truancy of apostasy as the supreme has shown all of you."

Ron:  I have been forced into my bed almost for two days straight as the work of God is not that hard on me, but the loss of work and faith to provide anything worthwhile to man or reader or some corporate religious placement, has worn me out.  They do not understand what they are dealing with and as readers of epochal revelation, that shortens the life of an epochal revelation to yesterday now, and loses this list into the maelstrom of a sandstorm so dark from the supreme, many of you just shrug and leave for happier reading.  

We are not in the position today we were in a year ago.  I recognize why.  Do you?  Can you name it even?  If you can you will realize we have an enemy inside the gates, and it has destroyed the beauty of faith-hope until the right side of our work can be reestablished as the forms through which we must work and cannot do so today.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: A Decisional Post for Thought Today
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 01:11:25 am »
Ron, this is the most sensible thing you have said in a long while, and no I do not see it as a ramble but some truth in the matter we are all feeling at a loss as you and John the Revelator has so emphatically stated how we also feel along with you and John. It is why I feel a little left out in the cold and not sure how to place what is going on and your post put it in words my mind could not find the right words to state how things are when the supreme haggles us in ways that makes us all shrug and wonder if anything is worthwhile any more. I agree this time last year had promise but this time around things have gone from bad to worse in one big whopping swoop that makes our heads spin. Anyhow, the talk about "faith and hope" is spot on and even though we got hit hard there is always the Way the Father shines it for us to know He is with us too in all of this. I stand by and wait for Father who knows best and He will deal with this that we cope with for however long it takes, it is only with faith and hope we continue in Him and only in Him who abides with us. That makes a whole of difference in knowing the truth that He will never leave us nor forsake us. I trust and keep trusting and that is how it goes for now. Let the Father have His way and let us see how He works in each of us. Thank you for your honest and frank post. A leap year is only another day to me, and we go on and on, keep your eyes on Him who knows all things and He will straighten the path before us. We all need to acknowledge Him and seek His mercy and be prayerful as it is good to be so doing in these terrible days we are faced with. I completely understand John with his view and am not far from it too. Shalom.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: A Decisional Post for Thought Today
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 01:45:11 am »
Ron--you ask
We are not in the position today we were in a year ago.  I recognize why.  Do you?  Can you name it even?  If you can you will realize we have an enemy inside the gates, and it has destroyed the beauty of faith-hope until the right side of our work can be reestablished as the forms through which we must work and cannot do so today.

In my view the reason we are not in the same position today that we were a year ago, is directly related to the loss of the supreme. Goals, priorities, and careers have had to be modified and adjusted throughout all of the time/space creation.  The rebels have tried to establish chaos, and have in large part succeeded.  This chaos is not conducive to hope and joy. There is so much repair and healing needed that Urantia has for the time being has had to be given a lesser priority than it would now enjoy, had not the supreme devastated  us, and especially those devoted to the Will of the UNIVERSAL FATHER.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken