Author Topic: Global meltdown likely  (Read 4883 times)

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
Global meltdown likely
« on: March 09, 2020, 01:17:30 am »
I recently watched a video that was quite shocking and would be profound if the commentator correct.  Check it out if you are so inclined.         https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnwIuMbhy4
ur606

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Global meltdown likely
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 07:56:57 am »
ur606  =
I am quite sure this Mariannio (speeling is really bad) is truly connected to what I might call the fate of Urantia.  It is resident in the Magisterial Sons and they predicted this for years now and in almost the same scenario as this Youtube video suggests.

Did you by any chance see Bloomberg last evening about 9PM.  They report upon live asian market openings and at 9PM when I turned it off, those markets were in free fall and already down 3 percent and more.  If you have access to that cable program, tune in at night after wall street is closed and watch the Asian markets open up.  March 8th markets were tanking and they were breathless as it happened because the experts have not forecast this kind of trouble.  They suggested it was a reaction to the corona virus and markets are so vulnerable to whims and fears over useless conspiracies, but it is a real punch when markets decide to run the other way as this fellows suggests.  He has it right on.  I tried to subscribe but I have my own mess of unworkable passwords and could not get in to do so.

Now for the fun of it let me give you the Monjoronson and Serara forecasts for the US today and the following week they have kindly allowed me to do it:

MONJORONSON = "Ron we give you as we see it right now.   The truth is the Federal Reserve could stop it by pulling all loans back to all countries since 1945.  They are still on the books but not paid for or redeemed ever.  The US never gives money away but "loans" always but never asks for repayment.  The WWII Marshal plan is a prime example.

"Second, the US stock market might yawn at Asia last night but you watched in horror at OPEC signing out of the pact they agreed to with Russia and are sure it is now a free for all in the oil market and that hurts US production until oil production ceases in the rest of the world.  That was unthinkable until you saw Russia play the meany again and as usual.

"The DOW signals a sell off this morning.  It may not sustain the sell of though for the simple reason the Asian markets catapulted issues into the mainstream of Reserve computations and as a result the Federal Reserve will just let the sell off peter out.

"The major conservation in all of this is Bretton Woods***of 1946 and 1947 agreements that force the world to observe that the United States gets a bonus when currencies fail in the rest of the world as it strengthens the US dollar mightily and we have some frozen currencies soon due to the enormous debt load everybody is carrying.  We Magisterial Sons will break the back of all debt by insisting the US government observe Bretton Woods, and force the US to return to the gold standard under our care.

*** SEE https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_Conference  ON WIKIPEDIA TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FINANCIAL AGREEMENT IN THE WORLD AND FEW KNOW IT TODAY AND IT IS STILL IN EFFECT/

SERARA SPEAKS: "We fully agree with you Ron that individual is in contact with us.  You should subscribe to his work and ask him if you can get a word in edgewise, just how he sees so clearly when no one else does.  He will say, "I feel it." just like you do and that is extraordinary in itself.  Be assured he accurately sees what happens to markets and UR606, you need to train under Ron, because you are as every bit as good as Ron is if you just got trained.  He could do it for you in a week.  We also explain little right now as the markets are failing greatly soon even worse than this. 

"Ron you saw in your deposition to me two days ago, a DOW heading for, we estiamate, about 9 to 10,000.  This bubble is not Trump, but debt.  Trump is just the fool that gets it to take over and kill markets for good we believe.  K"

Ron - Thank you MONJORONSON AND SERARA for willing to speak to this today.  I feel this was set up before the virus around but the darn Chinese made it worse by spraying the streets with what they thought was an antigen to the virus and it turns out it feeds the virus and made it doubly worse!  Go figure!  
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 10:20:53 am »
Thank you Ron, Monjoranson and Serara
I been aware this is inevitable quite some time and the level of 9000 to 10000 is what some of my friends are predicting. I have been seeing 14000 for some reason but I could be only catching a glimpse. I will be looking at the Bretton Woods agreement mentioned. This will be a wild ride for those affected financially. I am thankful I divested a few years ago because of my concerns and you had implied this before.
Jerry
ur606

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2020, 10:41:51 am »
UR606 your 14,000 is not wrong at all.  SERARA believes that the American stock market will go down in steps.  There can easily be a pause at 14,000, or there abouts.  I am watching the market fall today as I type this as the television is at my back as I type this.  It, the Dow in particular, reminds me of the 1987 crisis.  That happened just as I was getting ready to move to New York from Pennsylvania, and I sat dumbfounded as nothing seemed to stop the fall of the markets.  That was the year the NYSE set the policy to set Triggers to stop trading when people were selling anything just to get out.  It was triggered again this morning when the DOW fell over 7 percent and it stopped dead for fifteen minutes.  Ther point is that it is not just panic driving this all that is a big part of it.  What is going to kill us is the amount of debt we own.  I still do not understand how we accumulated this much!  Why do we hold onto it and not cut the debt archive back after so many years on the books?  It would not be easy and would be painful but we now have set ourselves up for annihilation of capitalistic markets as we use them today.

SERARA in particular has kept me informed, but because HE was cut from the firmament to Urantia for about two years, HE has not followed the present circumstances right now.  He does, however, think that we are going to recover back to normal levels for a year in the near future, but that means no debt resolution has taken place, and it is the debt that kills the capitalistic idea that all debt is payable even if it takes 500 years to do it.  Not so, HE says:  Do not think being a Deity Ron makes me sure how to clear the mess Urantia is in.  We secretly wish the Urantia idea of capitalism would work, but frnkly, and I mean this, it is one of the dumbest systems of all the planets I have ever held a Magisterial Mission on eer.  I have six hundred Magisterial Mission complete under my care alone, and yet Urantia challenges even me to make this one for Urantia to work well at all.  It must go back to a gold standard and it must release all debt and then maybe as decent way to operate will come into being.  The DOW is a terrible standard but that is the one you watch all the time and you realize there are only 30 stocks in it, but they are super sized companies and do reflect the general trends of world financial stability,  K.:

As Ron, I personally dislike the accumualtion of wealth to few individuals so that we become monopolistic in what the wealthiest think and try to influence as social and financial policies, but at the same time man needs rewarded for all he does, and as such something like the idea of wealth must be maintained as long as man lives a human life.  I distrust Communism just because it does not provide incentives to hold property and wealth and squanders resources on the indolent and uneducated.  Until those things are addressed first, captialism has to level the playing field to have the really clever ones find solutions for the rest of we poor ones who cannot think their way out of a paper bag without their experience and hopeful discharges for the idea of noblise oblige.

Thank you UR606  = Ron

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2020, 11:01:34 am »
Ron, back when we were all excited about RAMTHA joining our group. I watched a bunch of JZ Knight's videos. And one of RAMTHA's predictions was that Trump would claim bankruptcy for the United States and clear all our dept. He also predicted the government would try to impeach him but it wouldn't stick. So far he's right. 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2020, 03:05:55 pm »

Thank you for that Wenebojo, I was not aware of those statements from Ramtha/  Ramtha is not gone but reassigned, and he has otherwise been hard to contact.  But here he is for your edification:

RAMTHA" "i made those statements two years ago and I fully support them today.  But you must understand now we have a failed impeachment condition, and we have more data than I did then.

"Mu initial offering remains about the same.  My conditions have changed just a little after today.  The Corona virus is so unstable it falls apart at the slightest intemperance and we are sure that is a good news item for the CDC but not for the virus which may just disappear forever.  . . . . "

That is all I can get a hold of so far as there is yet a dicey situation on Urantia and things like this dictation are vulnerable to interference yet.  I think Ramtha signs he sticks to what he said yet.  Thank you.

END

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2020, 11:40:28 pm »
Thank you for your replies as this is a very fluid situation throughout the world. The Dow futures are up this evening and I am watching whole nations go into quarantine. I see nothing but chaos for the coming year. I do want to throw out something that  I was pondering today but here goes.....Suppose, to avoid virus spread, nations including the USA start imposing martial law (military enforced restrictions) to restrict major gatherings from, let's say, voting in our upcoming elections. This weighed on my mind today and could see this happening with the current administration. Just a thought for your consideration.   Thanks for listening and your insights.
Jerry
ur606

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2020, 11:59:47 pm »
Yes, Jerry, thank you.  We in the United States are not subject to why military style law is imposed.  It happened once in the civil war when Lincoln got seriously ill over riots in New York and the capital at the same time.  He thought the north might be undermined with its battle to bring the southern states back of of secession.  Today we have no secession issues, we only have disloyal citizens all over the place.  So many have no idea what government they live under or why the governments exists in the first place.  When the Magisterial Sons arrive, it is their full intention to start classes on civil reformation of this our United States government, to make it trust worthy and serviceable again.  That indeed, UR606 might cause riots and the need for martial law as you suggest.

The United States citizens has forgotten his heritage and his roots in the formation of the first democratic nation in the world.  India likes to claim it is the oldest democracy and I let them claim it but they are not quite the democracy the United States is  Our problem is there is no direct service to our nation by youth, and for any government to be truly loved and service oriented, the youth must learn obligations to the nation as well as to themselves.

The Magisterial Missions will enforce financial discipline, but personal discipline has long gone except to earn large sums of money or to work for better finanical support for the world's poor.  The Magisterial Sons I believe are ready to impose martial law when a certain ilk of citizen in the United States bulks at being told what to do.  It will be interesting to see how spirit imposes that kind of civil discipline and wins the hearts and souls of most Americans at that.  Meanwhile the pandemic idea is spreading like its own fever and you are correct I believe, it it gets as bad as the Spanish flue that killed tens of millions in 1919 and later, strong measures have to be taken.  Funny how when it rains it rains so hard you cannot see the day very well these days either.   Thanks for your comments.   RON

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2020, 12:43:57 am »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8cKkNGVHiKs

I found this a quite enlightening follow up to the video above. I remember Ron saying before to have cash on hand and this struck a bell.
Thanks
Jerry
ur606

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2020, 12:10:37 am »
ur606