Author Topic: Lightline Australia/New Zealand 23/03/2020 2pm AUS  (Read 139 times)

Online DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
Lightline Australia/New Zealand 23/03/2020 2pm AUS
« on: March 23, 2020, 07:24:30 am »
Hello everyone, I'm pleased to announce our first Australia/New Zealand Lightline service hosted by me.  It is an honor to have everyone on board this afternoon and especially Ron as our Lightline ambassador to coordinate everything and to make sure that the conference runs smoothly.  In the beginning Ron will be with us for a couple of times until we are familiar with the procedures.  We also had some technical difficulty with the recordings but I will find the problem and will improve it in the future. We had many celestial attending us such as Machiventa Melchizedek, Monjoronson, Tarkas, Jack, Michael, Nebadonia, and the Deity Absolute.  I thank everyone who attending this conference and all the effort put into this work.

The next Lightline session will be 30/03/2020 at 2pm AUS time, 29/02/202011pm USA time.

https://hello.freeconference.com/recording/attachment/key/37d3d81e31594e1ec60dae86fef65492a70a540f.mp3

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
Re: Lightline Australia/New Zealand 23/03/2020 2pm AUS
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 11:49:47 am »
This is Wenebojo, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this new LightLine the next morning and apologize for not attending, as the latter half was a wonderful celestial instruction on transmitting live, which I too need some brushing up on. I went to bed early sunday night, but even then seem to hear a faint voice of Ron somewhere asking, "where is Wenebojo ?" I will try to be of attendance next sunday night. If it be the FATHER's Will.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 12:21:31 am »
Wenebojo, you were there and transmitted for us.  Mind projections exist but that was you speaking well and even asked a question or two.  You may be experiencing a type of exhaustion where memory gets tucked away from full consciousness of some of events.  I will not push it but if it wasn't you they did an excellent impression of you.  I too enjoyed the first session and I hope there are many, many, more.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 06:24:35 am »
Thank you to all transmitters and participants of this Lighline.  I apologize I was unable to attend and just finished listening to the tape.  The audio quality was extremely clear and free of background noises and the voices of all transmitters came through superbly.  Thank you all for your stellar efforts and the valuable transmissions you received and shared with us all.  Kudos!
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2020, 04:58:08 pm »
Hi everyone, we will be hosting our aus/nz lightline today and i would just like to let you all know that our current service is quite expensive so we suggest everyone to select the free dial in option. in the future we will be exploring different options that is a bit cheaper than what we have currently, but i will give an update in due time.  On the front page after you've selected dial information, please also in the colomn select free dial so that it will only list the free ones there.  I've also attached a screenshot to explain in detail.