Author Topic: Audio Transmission /Take Advantage of ME  (Read 70 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission /Take Advantage of ME
« on: March 24, 2020, 07:25:34 am »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: Take Advantage of ME
T/R: Lemuel
Date /Time:  24th March 2020  12:25 Local  11:25 Z

https://app.box.com/s/3ntqlke17hic84hgmp74lmc2ize2ti5j

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission /Take Advantage of ME
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 09:41:46 am »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission
Take advantage of ME 

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. I have just received a strong impulse from my Beloved Thought Adjuster to pick up this machine, my recorder, to say a few things to all of you and if evidently you think necessary and it is this “Take advantage of ME”.

Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster : You have recently been informed that all Thought Adjusters have been elevated in status and have become or achieved Father-Son status and obviously at the moment this still does not mean hardly anything to all of you and even less to the guests here on the serara forum. So, let me try to explain a few things. You are so accustomed to listening to what your ego puts into your mind, instead of turning inward to Me. 

Those of you here, members on the forum, are of course greatly advantaged in this sense, because you are very accustomed to reading and experiencing to some degree the connection that you have, consciously, with your Beloved Indwelling. But for the most of you, it is not the case and I must tell you now, it will never be the case, if you continue to allow your ego to dominate your thoughts and by dominating your thoughts your ego also dominates your feelings.

So, you become fearful, terrified in some places, in circumstances and therefore you are able to do nothing, you are no good to anyone, least of all to yourselves. We are fully aware of the situation on Urantia at the moment. It is still not in all countries, but in the majority of countries, you have the coronavirus and instead of turning inward, not only for guidance, but also to recuperate some peace within your feelings and your beings. You are not taken advantage of our new status, Father-Son status.

I know for most of you, especially the guests on the forum, it is so difficult for you to hear and to read things that you know absolutely nothing or very little about, especially if you are not familiar with the Urantia Book, but hopefully some here will remember in a very short time ago, the Sower, here on the forum, did several hours of transmissions about the basics of your life, started at the beginning, the ABC of your life, I hope some you may remember these. 

So, those of you who do remember, you have some informations that you have within you a Spark, a Fragment of Father and now also the Son. So, you have inside of you the Universal Father and the Eternal Son, as the your Thought Adjuster, indwelling you at this very moment. So, to use an expression, for the love of God turn to Him, let Him influence your thoughts and your feelings, instead of continually allowing yourself be dominated by your ego.

Those of you who have known my audio-transmissions over the past few years, you remember that I have spoken many times about ego. Ego can, and in most cases, is your public enemy number one, your ego must be and can be a loyal servant to you. Ego is designed to be your servant and not your master. So, think about these words very clearly. It is the dog that wags its tail and not the tail that wags the dog. I have said that a few times before.

Take advantage, full advantage, please, I implore all of you, to take advantage of what you now have within your being. You have a priceless gift that resides in you and only one’s the best for you and will guide you for the rest of your life and beyond. So, I thank Lemuel for picking-up my impulse very quickly, to talk to all of you, because at this moment it is very necessary. 

The world is experiencing a pandemic that is very strong and you, human beings, need to be very strong, but your strength comes from within you and not without you and take advantage of what you already have within your being . Thank you for listening and a good-day to you all.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.