Author Topic: Infinity has a sense of humor  (Read 193 times)

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Infinity has a sense of humor
« on: May 05, 2020, 07:29:22 pm »
Hello everyone! Song at Sunrise here, and I think Infinity has a sense of humor.

Today I listened to the Light Line, taking notes, May 5th, 2020.

Things mentioned:
A vector can be like a bolt of lightning.

Ron is like a hub of a wheel, and the spokes and rim are connected to the hub, Things that happen to Ron can affect us too.

Robert mentioned that he had pain in his back, and that standing up and walking around can help it.

Today is May 5th. Yesterday May 4th is a Star Wars wink-wink (May the Fourth be with you!).

After the Light Line, my head spinning, I decided to finish watching a movie I had intended to take to a nursing home: “Muppets From Space”.

It was in the middle of the movie. Gonzo had been receiving messages that looked like efforts at alien contact.

Messages all over the world were saying R U THERE?, and were being picked up by national surveillance. (Light Line “Lurking Guest” ='s me)

Gonzo was trying to understand why he was so different. (Was he an alien?)

Gonzo was struck by lightning (Vector) and was transported into Outer Space. Space fish who identified themselves as “highly evolved beings” told Gonzo to create his own message by mowing the grass in such a way that the message could be seen from outer space. (transmitting) They parted saying “May the fish be with you!” (today is May 5th!)

When Gonzo got back to earth, he touched his friend and he was electrocuted. (anybody have trouble with electronics?)

Gonzo takes off on a motorcycle to the music “Get up off that thing and shake – you'll feel better!” (message to Robert).

Gonzo mows his message (“I am here)” and falls asleep on the riding mower. His friends come by and say “He listens to voices and he does what they say”.

Two military characters are General Luft (air) and General Singer (does that refer to me?)

The expected aliens did not show up (familiar?)

Two old codgers Statler and Hilton,: “I wonder if there is life on other planets?” “What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet!” (Haha)

Galaxy Channel Newscaster Shelly Snipes (shooting from a hidden position) (Supreme) speaks for UFO Mania Live. “If you have had contact with an alien, or if you ARE and alien, contact our studio now. . . “ (I am in charge. . ) Contact the mother ship now (a double voice)
Gonzo is welcomed by his family in a celebration as "One of a kind".  (Ron)
"By surviving and thriving alone on this alien planet, you have proven yourself audacious, courageous and distinctly one of a kind!"    "Celebrate good times, Come on!"
Is it coincidence that we are having the Eta Aquarids Meteor Shower tonight and tomorrow?
I say, “Hey, didn't this movie come out in 1999?”

Then I remembered Infinity doesn't have history!

But Infinity can wink and smile!
Here is a movie we all can enjoy!

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Infinity has a sense of humor
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 10:53:05 am »
Coinsidence  :D

Offline Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
Re: Infinity has a sense of humor
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 10:19:43 pm »
"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous... 8)
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"