Author Topic: NEW CATEGORY FOR POSTING SCIENCE SUBJECTS  (Read 3037 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
NEW CATEGORY FOR POSTING SCIENCE SUBJECTS
« on: May 07, 2020, 12:37:11 am »
This has been one terrible day for me.  There is trouble getting organized well enough to provide on going service regarding our services that grow out of running a web site that attempt to report changes to revelatory incidences and histories that seem only happen to URANTIA.
But what has triggered putting up a CATERGORY dedicated to science subjects right now, is that I have surprisingly received brand new epochal revelation on waht feels like my death bed this afternoon.  Let me tell you the subject and then I hope I can write it up properly in the INFINITY PAPER that keeps getting me deeper and deeper in thinking it might be a book instead of just a Bulletin too.  It is now over 40 pages in pieces and the revelation I received this afternoon will maybe double the pages.

The revelation is about ELECTROMAGNETISM.  hERE is an Internet article what that is, and we all learn it is one of the greatest secrets science pays attention to forever.

FROM WIKIPEDIA:
Electromagnetism is a branch of physics involving the study of the electromagnetic force, a type of physical interaction that occurs between electrically charged particles. The electromagnetic force is carried by electromagnetic fields composed of electric fields and magnetic fields, and it is responsible for electromagnetic radiation such as light. It is one of the four fundamental interactions (commonly called forces) in nature, together with the strong interaction, the weak interaction, and gravitation.[1] At high energy the weak force and electromagnetic force are unified as a single electroweak force

SOURCE REFERENCCE:
:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetism

I have 12 pages of new notes and secrets get shown often.  I have perjission to include this as part of the Infinity Papers, but I need some tie in information to complete it.  My purpose in telling you about this is to indicate we seem to, not for sure verified, a new government again that the Archangels are Receivers, BUT we also now have a new Science Officer IN CONJUNCTION WITH RAYSON.  I have no clue why this is going the way of epochal revelation, but it is.  Rayson is working with another Magisterial Son, THOMPSON , and THOMPSON is our new LIAISON DIRECTOR between science features and you as transmitters.

So far I have been doing most of the science materials.  That may continue but not for sure what else we might be doing with THOMPSON at this point.  Here is THOMPSON:

THOMPSON - "I am reporting something extraordinary brave for Ron to do.  Today he received the beginning of a major epochal revelation on, of all things, INFINITY.  This starts with a lot of facts about ELECTROMAGNETISM and will end as fast as he can take it down, a major revelation on INFINITY he has somehow completed but there are other factors to add to it.  Alone, Ron has determined some major factors about its features, but more importantly, MICHAEL OF NEBADON has determined there is real interest in describing this subject of INFINITY in depth.  Hence the need for an expanded paper on ELECTROMAGNETISM Ron started receiving today.  I leave it at that."

Ron here again.   So the need to be more formal about our science subjects and let us see where this new category takes us.  I might move over here the initial posts on Infinity but I am hot sure I need to do that just yet.  I thank you all for your interest too.  Best wishes and patience until we can get this Category moving along much better than today.  Thank you.
Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Ron has managed to split our harvest of people on Urantia into two camps.  One camp most of you are in and the other camp are for those who have no material interest in anything but themselves and monetary success.  They are in trouble now but that is for later.

"Now Ron also asked for today the right to move on to the morontial worlds and start his ascension career.  He in is constant pain now and blinded almost totally over an incident that happened years ago and he never knew it was fatal.  But that is not for now either, as I want to state categorically that Steven Gitz is suddenly in worst shape then he has ever been and wonders if Ron passed it on to him, and Amethyst is wondering if she should just drop the entire subject and get out from under all this too.  These three people in particular are never out of we lock with God but they are also without a fanfare of  their own and wish to keep things tied down and quiet.  Ron received a notice today from MICHAEL OF NEBADON he was being pursued by others in the Local Universe to portray the idea of Infinity as a published work.  He said he did not have enough to do that as a book, but I decided he was to have enough information and to stop worrying about ORIGINS as a book too as they have decided to pursue it fully and openly as a publication immediately.  They will become famous for handling a controversial subject like AIDS without doctoral authority but Ron makes it clear where the information is directed from and is fully ready to indemnify the publisher because of it.

"As MICHAEL OF NEBADON =, Ron will not have to stand those trials anmore because I am granting him his  request to move to the mornital side of life and to establish him again on Urantia truly, and then to use him with Gioz and Amethyst and a few others to make these Magisterial Missions sing for a change.  Too much work has been done already by Ron to just let it drop.  

"For that reason I indwelt Ron's mind all day and that can be painful when I mover around up there to see just what he has to offer and it is an immense field of plans he has already put into place and more to come such as adding this Category to read for the sciences only.  That said we must make a few things clear to all of you.  

"Ron is to receive the Archangel of Record this evening and that Archangel is standing next to his chair right now, and to administer final rites so Ron can die and be resurrected in the morontial encased in the flesh yeet.  You will never be able to tell the difference anymore, and niether will we as the sexual component is left in place as is his superior mind.  That mind uses a brand new way of t hinking too called GARONA THINKING.

"DR. EINSTEIN  called upon him today and they had a nice chat.  Dr. Einstein told Ron that being able  to use GARONA THINKING is what he uses to work on universe analysis of the Master Universe too.  Ron has no idea what he has triggered by doing an analysis of Infinity and is making splendid progress.  Upon advice of  the Deity absolute we now say no more but it will make a  tremendous difference in what Ron writes about soon enough.

"Further more, the Garona issues has not divided the universe which knows who can use it, but it has opened the door to Mantutia Ron did not know existed with the Chief of Revelation for Nebadon.  That is the fact that MANTUTIA has been promoted to the Office of  the Registrar  for Nebadon.  For that reason he had to decry the use of Ron for the 6th epochal revelation as short as tow days ago. But MANTUTIA now says that with Garona thinking installed, He can proceed with a registration of new epochal revelation back to Urantia.  Urantia four days ago received the bad news to remove the 6th epochal revelation from issuance but now it is to be issuded again shortly.  For that reason too, Ron needs to return and get to work on publishing the INFINITY PAPERS as these are likely to be known but they are now only about thirty percent done.  We leave it at that for now."

END  

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 04:26:41 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: NEW CATEGORY FOR POSTING SCIENCE SUBJECTS -DRR OMDOFR
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 01:55:48 am »
Good morning, Ron.  Whilst sitting in silence this morning and asking for a message from anyone,
I received the words GARONA/GORONA .
I had just read your posting and I asked if I could receive something about it. I asked for a clear
channel and this is what I received.
GARONA thinking, simply put is thinking vertical instead of linear.
Vertical thinking is multi-dimensional and each dimension has it´s own frequency circuit.
I was shown a stack of dining plates, each representing a dimension, and GARONA thinking
was the ability to ascend and tap into any dimension one desired.

That is all Ron, for what it´s worth but I found it very interesting.

Lemuel

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 08:55:07 am »
Pardon my enthusiasm, I am so very-very-very happy for you and congratulation! What a wonderful news and amazing concept, now nothing will stop you Ron to wrap up INFINITY and more! Blessed forever, thank you Universal Father, thank you Michael of Nebadon, Mother Spirit, and all Holy Celestials working tirelessly to help us. Wishing a wonderful day with tears of joy.

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 09:15:49 am »
I may not know what I am writing, but I think this is very positive news if our leader Ron Besser has come to the solution that Michael of Nebadon has long proposed, but Ron has rejected it so far. I hope to hear that it has already happened. Of course, I mean death and resurrection.

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 11:22:54 am »
God the Father's will will be done always. As Michael of Nebadon mentions below and I quote:

''As MICHAEL OF NEBADON =, Ron will not have to stand those trials anymore because I am granting him his  request to move to the morontial side of life and to establish him again on Urantia truly,    

"Ron is to receive the Archangel of Record this evening and that Archangel is standing next to his chair right now, and to administer final rites so Ron can die and be resurrected in the morontial encased in the flesh yeet.''

May God bless Ron and finally he will stop suffering to be able to continue his mission on Urantia.

Robert   

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 01:47:27 pm »
Thank you all for your responses here andyour good wishes for me and hopefully for yourselves too.  I want to make a comment as I am alive and kicking at 11am Thursday morning as I write this.  My neighbor just went and retrieved my car from the repair shop, put it away in my garage, went and got gas for mowers in two metal gas cans, and went to the bank for me.  He only charged for t he gas okay.  Now Robert L. your help is safe in a bank now and thank you most gratefully for your ways.  Every t hing and the loose ends are taken care of for at least today.  One cannot ordeer valet service even this well done and all of you are supporting this dilemma ongoing for me, I want you to each know I am deeply grateful for your well wishings and at times prayers too.

I have something tro say to you shortly, but first:

MONJORONSON=  "Ron will be taken shortly and moved to the mansion world we use to support invalids on a physical sphere.  Lemuel you have already been there and repaired more than you know.  Ron needs to be repaired as you have been and will do as well as you have and we hope even better.  We speak to you Lemuel in Particular since you lament so much but cannot get out from under just as Ron cannot get out from under either at this time.  Be assured Ron will recover, but he must be resurrecte after dying physically shortly.  He and his neighbor had a touch good day too about twenty minutes ago when he humbly received from Ron what that neighbor loves to do and that is to mow with a brand new fancy push mower that takes the strain off Bob's back when he mows as he is 82 years of age himself.  In any case the gift was delievered with heart felt thanks and a promise if Ron has a miracle Ron wants to hear how the mower does for him.

"In any case this is MONJORONSON and SERARA  is here with me too as we write this.  Ron cannot see well enough except to see big objects right now and must do some work for us while the iron is hot.  He is receiving a major revelation on ELECTROMAGNETISM and that is a huge deal and must be done carrefully and must be done on a Paper Ron has been calling INFINITY and something else.  That is now off the table as he must make a major statement about his type of thinking really as it is what drives all of you nuts attempting to hunderstand how Ron hears so much more than you do.

"Amethyst is beside herself wondering what to do with LIGHTLINE she now wishes to abandon and that is naughty beyound words but Ron has already decided he will take it if he has to and to bring Elise along  so she can be Chief of that Lightline shortly if Amethyst wants to really quit.   In any case Amethyst, you are not under the gun to do anything r ight now as you keep hitting snags with technical prolems on your Lightline, and that is your darn head sets.  Where di you get them?  They are poorly wired and prevent the signal from your phone to operate properly.  Get yourself good headphones and mowt of your problems will go away.

"Further:

"You Amethyst are fully empowered to make the changes you must.  Do them and do not look back.  fully understood by only you.  Stand tall and leet the miscreants eat dirt as you can do  that and bring it about.  Do it!  For reasons of State Ron is not informed and it is all yours to worry. 

"Finally to you Lemuel:  We need you better done but you are a selfish little nit when you do not want people around you who can rule you anymore.  Ron does not rule you believe me, but he would like compliance in one tiny little area:  You must do Lightline and do one for yourself even but get busy and establish one and do it yuour way, but alwasy remember you must use a Master of Ceremonies and nothing else.  Do you understand?  This is Michael speaking now.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Wenebojo you are back tracking again,  What is this with you that there is no resolve to do what is right and do it?  I leave that for you to ponder.

"Sue Whiley, on again and off again and never sure which is which.  You loose transmission ability when you back track too.  If you want to serve, t hen for God's sake serve and stop complainign about your lot.  It will resolve nicely for you.

"larry Gossett, you have the fully authority to do as you need to.  do it.  Ron has not chalice for you to drink from, but I, MICHAEL, do.  Drink from my cup and be found in the heart of God the way you need to be heard and stop fulfilling the evil prophecies of Mother and Son on high. They are now aware of the problems you face fully and stay the course and you win.  Please!!!!

Steven Gitz -  "We are sure you know the drill.  Stay away from Archway for now.  They are now sure ORIGINS is not only prophecy, but a major spiritual revelation.  It is.  Folks I am the Deity Absolute speaking now.  Ron said farewell to his neighbor today thanking him profusely for his help and he finally accepts that Ron is dying and with care that it be done with as much dignity as possible.

"As the DEITY ABSOLUTE, I make it clear there are not hours in the day for Ron today as he must take down about thirty to forty pages of a brand new revelation.  We looked at the 13 pages Ron took down yesterday and now know he has enough material for a new book and Phyllis must be made well enough to do it up for him as she did for ORIGINS.  Ron feels you need rewarded more for that Phyllis but has no means to do it right now but it is coming from us too.  Phyllis you get silly over nothing as Ron thanked you deeply and you do not know hot to take it.  He is a man of your dreams in ways but circumstances make him a man for all for good and soon.

"For that reason, I the Deity Absolute recommend to all ofy ou to stop worrying about what you are going to be asked to do for the coming Diving Missions, and learn the humility Ron approaches us with and it is genuinely affecting all of us.  He leaves us to our wares, but says, please remember that greatest effect on man is to make his feel for your.  To make him leave you alone and put his back and shoulders into preseving life on Urantia as it should be and to let God win a few for a change.  He is truly all that and more.  Most of you who read through this squabble of words at times recognize that Ron takes as directed because what good is a scribe that puts his words in for what God might dictate?  Remember that lemuel, and Sue, and Wendy, and all others who care.  Ron never laments the past so much as the loss o opportunity to know they can love every bit as much as he does for God and others, but they are always too busy to noteice the lilies in the field.  That is his epitaph to all of you.   Be aware the Archangel of Republican hate is executing that angel which just shot you hard Ron as she has noting to leave the unvierse except a gregarious error.

[Ron here - while typing just now I was injected in the right big toe a bone needle of great pain and poison.  It, the poison was removed immediately by the Absolutes at hand.  That is what is being referred to above.]

"I am the DEITY ABSOLUTE AND this to all personnel gathering around Ron to see him explain what should be said as he exists the mortal life so soon, and that is he has been rewarded grately on high, but none of you, or him, receives any reward in the material landscape of earth right now.  Oh, yes, that reward is to be seen in months perhaps, but right now there is still war in heaven until that horror of that little angel is totally removed as a substance no longer appreciated among us and is dying in retribution even now as we speak.  Her life was meager but she burned with jealousy over nothing.  Good day."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "The Deity absolute is infuriated by these useless actions that were just done, and  Ron forgets them and laments the damage done, but he is safe for the moment and will be eternally safe soon as they Lucifer rebellion still rages on high places now and must be quelled for good our way.  Ron sees no way out of it except extermination of those who cannot be convinced to withdraw forever at least.  They do not understand that kind of revenge but that is what they are going to be forced to do.  Those who read this have no idea what Mercy is until applied to a dying man or a rich angel without heart.  That is being done in spades to you Ron, but you must take the hits while you are able to.

"In conclusion, there is a major revelation taking place he must start to type up.  He will be revived fully to see to its announcement and perhaps live long enough  to see the Divine Missions end and Light and Life appear on a planet he wonders if it can make it this way at all.  Be assured Gorona. and not Corona, whcih it rhymes with, is not a throw away word label but that is the language we name  to call it  that.  It is truly Garona Thinking and use it t hat way using the "a" after the "g" to spell it.

"Fully debated right now is the thinking Ron is doing as he is surround by the evil of the supreme and choices not his and they attack every which way as this is written.  It is a beautiful day in York as this is written and it is not marred in his mind with what they are doing.  In any case the hof Record is ready to swing into action shortly and worry not he will post as he can when he can.  Let it rest among you if you care at all.  Then be assured you will see a major revelation again.  He is up to is as is MANTUTIA as is RAYSON and as is the DIETY ABSOLUTE as is FATHER and all.  We are ready and say good day except for this:

"ELECTORMEAGNETISM IS SO WORTHY OF STUDY one must enjoin the idea of INFINITY even more to take it on for those who enjoin the heart of science to learn the department of knowledge it takes you to.  ELECTROMAGNETISM exists because life exists.  The undeified language of rocks and minerals means nothing  to electromagnetism, but every life on every planet must have it to live at all.  This is a major erevealtion beyond just epochal revelation and it must be handled carefully and fully and we pray ARCHWAY is up to it.  Let them figure it out again Ron and then see what they provide for you.  They are a good firm and mean to do well for all but lately they get confused with their own success at publishing without credentials as you must have them do for major revelation. Good day.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  K

END

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 03:29:18 pm »
Ron--I am so happy for your good news,  This topic of electromagnetism is a scientific topic I can really be interested in and I look forward to working with Thompson if I can.  Is GORONA anything like mota? 

Also as to the phone problems.  It is not the headset because I did not use them at all in the last call.  Also it is not the phone either because after the LIGHTLINE call I used it again and was on the phone for over an hour and had no problems whatsoever.  So I am still at a loss to understand the problem.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 03:42:02 pm »
Amethyst, I am being advised as I type this that the term is spelled G  A  RONA  it is an A where we used the O in the old transmission.  Okay. . .
NOW THIS AS THEY SAY;  Your phone problems are in those head sets too.  Find a good pair and throw those away regardless of what you paid for them as they are ot wired as they should be.

Second, your phone is not the problem either.  But the real problem is that the service you are using finds your pnone net work a used in the New York State advisory as hard to hold onto its frequency.  You might change services because of it but it works fine with Ron because the phone service out of Comcast is much more stable than local phone services to States.  It is up to you what you want to do so long as you are happy with what you are using. K

Ron - That is an unnamed source Amethyst.  That rarely happens with me.  In any case electromagnetism is the last frontier in science on Urantia and the fact they are ready to give on this is mighty important.  I will use you Amethyst if you allow me to.

Garona thinking is vertical not linear.   Vertical thinking allows me to penetrate levels of meaning not available to man usually.  Rayson used it with me as an experiement to do ORIGINS, now they are going to use it with me to penetrate areas of scientific thinking not usually allowed,  Linear thinking is horizontal penetration of a spirit leveil.  Vertical penetration is called garona, and that is the actual universe language word symbol to describe it.  It is not mota and it is not other types of thought we cannot get to unless we are spirit, but it is a step in the right direction.

I dare not tell you what you must dod to entertain reciving it as it seems to be a carefully guarded secret as to what qualifies it for you.  However, Dr. Einstein was very kind to me yesterday and had a few words on it as he used it to feign how light can motion itself around gravity pits and get deflected slightly.  And he used it to calculate how the Unqualified Absolute tarnishes pure mathematical computations.  Never mind all that, but he has garona thinking permanently as now they say I do and as Ocilliay forecast decades ago and so on.  Ocilliaya is Master Spirit 4 and it was HE who made it clear I could do this if allowed again and it is now allowed for me to get really amazing reelation to Urantia if I can live long enough to do it.  Mota is really a dimension insight used in linear thinkings as well as veertical thinking as garons is vertical.  Hope that helps you.  Thanks for your post/

RON