Author Topic: MM Library Museum - Submission Form link  (Read 300 times)

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
MM Library Museum - Submission Form link
« on: May 13, 2020, 09:56:28 pm »
We need everyone that is collecting information for the Library to fill out this form for each of the items you collect for the Library.  I assure you it is quick and painless.

Below is the link for our submission form.  Please provide as much detail as possible.

You do not have to download the form or email it to us just fill it out online by clicking on the above link.  Many items  are multiple choice and there is very little typing input required on your part.

This link will take you to an online form to where you provide basic details about the information you are collecting on the Library's behalf so that we know who is sourcing what materials and so we can ensure we cover all the bases being asked of us.  When you have completed the form it will send to us automatically with no need to use your email program.  This form may be updated as needed but the link to fill it out on line will remain the same.

MM Library Museum - submission form

The information you provide us on this form will let us know what has been sourced by each of you, what you are interested in resourcing and also reveal to us what areas the rest of us will need to step in to fill in any gaps and where there is duplication of items.

Thank you all so much for partnering together in this most historic collaborative effort.

The form also gives you the option to request that we send you a PDF copy of each completed form you have provided to us, for your own records, and that we ask you also use to accompany those actual physical items you send Ron later, so please provide an email address when you fill out the form.  

Feel free to ask any pertinent questions you may have about this endeavor here as well.

Thank you all again and enjoy the adventure.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 12:23:09 pm by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Re: MM Library Museum - Submission Form link
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 06:02:27 pm »
Dear NewStarSaphire,
Today I sent a submission for a book, but I don't think it sent.  I would like to know if I could have your email address so I could ask questions.   Is there a library email address?
Thanks,
Carole

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: MM Library Museum - Submission Form link
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 11:10:10 pm »
Hi Carole, SongatSunrise,

Just click on the link again and you will get a new blank form to fill in.  The last item (#14 ) is where you choose to receive a copy via email of the form you completed, don't forget to input your contact info in item 10.   When you get to the end it will send no problem....perhaps the internet was just very busy.

Feel free to ask any questions you have on this thread and this way others who may have the same questions will also benefit from the answers.

Sorry for my tardiness my back would not let me sit at the computer this evening.

Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.