Author Topic: Pruning the Site Now and Then  (Read 122 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Pruning the Site Now and Then
« on: May 15, 2020, 11:15:16 am »
Just for the reader's information, admin has been pruning Categories due to the accumulation of dozens of old posts no longer vaild and therefor not very useful.  The trouble with so many posts is that they tend to talk about old changes that have changed again.  A web site about spirit doings should be relatively calm and stable, but that has not been our good fortune at all.  As a result these old posts talk about things no longer  true either.

Therefore I have started some pruning; that is, cutting back and deleting old stuff.  In past six weeks I have removed about 200 unnecessary speeches and directions.  I see more cutting back has to be done soon as the Spirit of All is shaking up the universe pretty hard and we who are at the bottom of the ladder of  the spirit changes have to hold onto the side of our boat not to be spilled out into such waters.

More has to be done, but I am trying to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater too.

Thank you for your patience and willingness to stay with this in spite of all the troubles we faced and are facing.

Ron Besser/Admin
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania