Author Topic: 20 MAY 2020 AUDIO MARKER TAPE NETHELANDS/EUROPA  (Read 210 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
20 MAY 2020 AUDIO MARKER TAPE NETHELANDS/EUROPA
« on: May 20, 2020, 06:40:47 pm »
THIS IS rS RON BESSER, SUBSTITUTE HOST FOR LIGHTLINE TONIGHT

we MADE AN AUDIO TAPE of our temporary hosting for Lightline tonight to emphasize the point that Lightline is too important to just let slip out of a schedule without notice.
Your normal host, Amethyst, is too ill to speak tonight but we hope she is well enough to take Lightlne on nextr week on 27 May 2020 for the Netherlands/Europa schedule in normal sequence.  

I will not allow the rebels on this planet or anyone else undo our progress for that which Lightline is becoming well known for.  We provide some clarity in a very foggy ight on Urantia concerning spirit and other problems never mentioned to any of us so far.

In ancy case here is a tape made conceerning the Netherlands/Europa schedule and what came into its normal place tonight with the help of our Espanol Lightline host, Lemuel.  This tape announces a few things we did not know and is in substitute for what was planned more fully with Amethyst if she had been well enough to take this slot.  Here is the link, then, to the audio tapse:   Ron Besser

LINK:  NETHERLANDS/EUROPA LIGHTLINE 20MAY2020
https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20200520_150545
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 06:45:31 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 20 MAY 2020 AUDIO MARKER TAPE NETHELANDS/EUROPA
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 09:01:41 pm »
I wish Amethyst a prompt recovery and hope to hear her host the Netherlands/Europa LIGHTLINE next Wednesday, May 27, at 6:00 pm EST.
Get well soon and may our Father bless you and continue to use you as one of our LIGHTLINE host.

Blessings,
José L. Vargas Núñez
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 09:10:56 pm by Vargas »
José L. Vargas Núñez, Esq

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 05:29:13 am »
Thank you Ron for making this tape. I hope you are doing well. Mother Spirit shocked me this time.
Would you please post the recorded audio tape for Tuesday May 19, 2020 Lightline USA?
Thank you
sons of God

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 09:14:59 am »
Sons of God, those tapes still reside on the service tape archives.  I hae made no motion to use them for one very important reason: I am not comfortable yet to do so.  There are two tapes, the second one is with Q and A and is the one that I may allow to be posted, but tape one is interupted once too often by the incurisions of rebel forces and I am not quite ready for the world to have to hear that being taken on and me finally breaking the session off to get rid of them.  That is what happens on tape 1  and I am inclined to let them sit and get deleted without further hearing but I am waiting for it to calrify for me as well.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Carole, we are of the same opinion Ron is and that the world is better off to let both tapes alone until it is clarified for all just what the Tuesday Ligfhtline accomplished in the midst of a still brewing storm over how to treat Ron and the entire matter of using LIGHTLINE  in the middle of an insurrection of major proportions on Urantia over the Magisterial Missions and the use of the power house called the Creative Spirit.  Ron is no friend of those forces, and they have become insurectionary, and for that reason Ron is super careful what actually gets out at all.  He used the Netherlands/Europa Lightline last night to press the point nothing will stop the truth if we can broadcast it.  He considers the Tuesday broadcast broken into and not reliable as you seriously question too some statements, but those statements are correct as Ron insists no rebels get through and what you has is authetic.  Your husband doubts it all and for good reason as he cannot modify scripture as a minister, but as a minister he also know he must teach his flock better than so far, and he is not confused, but determined to hold his job rather than teach the unnerving truth about the present circumstances of spirit on Urantia.  let him doubt Jesus before he doubts the truth we are under another insurrection on this planet again today and it is not settled yet.

"We threfore seriously suggest the tapes in question here remain buried for now.  Ron will decide their fate when he can.  We also thank you for your services here otherwise nothing like this would get done at all.  You are helping a great deal but must remain more or less questioning just what Ron intends to do with this cornucopia of information being spilled out due to the fact that Urantia is under a new rebllion again and must stay the course in a different direction soon for all of you humans for now.  K"

END

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 07:50:57 pm »
Thank you Ron for your response. I remembered clearly that you wanted to withhold the first tape of Sunday's recording for reason of rebel interruption, but did not think that about the Tuesday tape until now that I am looking at my notes again. I agree. Of course it is your decision in any event.

Concerning the matching of scriptures to current revelations is at the point of impossibility. It took me years to be willing to give up on trying to align discrepancies and start a new on the next level. However, it is not impossible to match them with current events. The promises of the scriptures to the 'elect' (that has many other names in scripture such as chosen, remnant, 144 thousands, bride, firstfruits and may be more) are great and still proves true because those are written of the Christ Spirit. The remnant community that forms this group, those who shed off religion to pursue a true relationship with Father and aligned with Kingdom of God advancement are most excitedly waiting for the coming events. It will wake up the church, set it on fire to burn away what does not belong, and the united Christians will stand strong against the insurrection and the antichrist spirit. Both, Apostle Peter, Apostle Paul, and of course Jesus had much to say what is about to happen and their words are precociously unfolding daily. So as the book of Revelation by Apostle John.  

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 10:47:00 pm »
Sons of God, there are some direct correlations to scripture concerning the situations and present conditions of spirit and human life now I wish to point out to you as you have worked so hard to make those correlations.  I am winging this off the top of my head and it is up to you to make the literal rerefences where what I say to explain this occurs in the Old Trestament of all things.

Furthere, the New Testament, and I just always prefer the King James version as the most elegant Bible we can usem is not entirely copecetic with present day circumstances, and that is primarily because the Apostles wrote after the death of Jesus still insisting that Jesus had something to do with the Jewish Messiah.  Jesus worked very ahrd to disabuse that idea from taking root within the Kingdom that Jesus professed was for all men, but let the word women out, not because he saw them outside of the Kingdom, but only because he wished to avoid bickering among his followers over the role of women before God.

While Peter the Apostle was sure that women belonged to every man and every man was in the Kingdom, Peter felt indluing every man in the Kingdom automatically included his mate the woman.  But late apostasy by the Waldesians state that women had a full right of their own as equals with man in the Kingeom of Jesus too.  That brought the Vatican down on the Waldesians as a heresy and they were executrf and persecuted endlessly until that cult like organization disappeared. but there are descendants of them who joined the Genevan or Reformed branch of Protestants therein located at the time.   Only in the Protestant reservation in the 16th century saw thinking individuals declared the Catholic diocese over Martin Luther in permanet error, and allowed women their natural place with men in the Kingdom of God. The Protestant Church owes the merchant who founded the Waldesians in the early 15th century the right to prosecute Catholic Archbishops and the diocese Protestants live in if the Protestant considers the church to operate as an anticlerical organization.  We do it today as any one who knows the child abuse scandals of the Church today as it is the Protestant state District Attorneys.

Martin Luther on January 3, 1517, was excommunicated by Pope Leo X,  for declaring (protesting hence Protestant as a movement) the Church in error in his 95 theses.  For that Pope Leo X excommunicated seventeen hundred of his followers.  For that reason Luther never forgave Leo for the mass murder of burning at the stake many fine Christians of the day.
While the Gospels of the New Testament lament the death of Christ they never mention the promised antichrist .  John the Revelator saw it coming in a dream state over the monumental misuderstanding of his fellow Apostles that Jesus was a Messiah, and John to this day in heaven believes it is not finished until the antichrist is dead and buried whoever or wahtever it turns out to be.  Jesus himself warned about the antichrist indirectly when Matthew quotes Jesus speaking of the future to end divisions before they start. That alone should alert you to the divisions not in mind of the Apostles, but as to the predictions Jesus made were falling on deaf ears as they preconceived a perfect Kingdom, or world on Urantia in Jerusalem when Jesus eventually left them .

What a shock it was to them when the prayed for Messiah actually and literally died while they worried for their own safety secured in the upper rooms of the John Mark family, the Mark of that Gospel so poignant yet in its descriptions of those last days for Jesus.  Mark makes no mention of the antichrist for he never heard it spoken and it was never spoken about except by John on Patmos, the Greek Island of self exile where he died at age 101.
The Waldensians and others can be reviewed on this list of heresies just to appreciate the fact that man always protests before he is happy about what he has to, in effect, accept. 
Link here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heresies_in_the_Catholic_Church#Medieval_heresies

The coming Magisterial Missions are, I feel sure, are reflected in the Biblical trials of Job, and of the trials of Zacharias.  But the real meaing of the Magisterial Missions is still hidden fro mscriptual view as the New Testament is dominated by the Life of Jesus and the fights or squabbles among his followers about just how they should represent the life of Jesus in adulation and worship to our Father.
I spoke with the Gospel writer MARK, and he suggests to me we should understand that the new Testament containing the four Gospels was never meant to be codified into a religious hand book the Bible has become.  He also points out to me that the Apostles were millernarinists, a big word that means, the end of the trials on earth in a thousand years from where they lived then.  That was based on the fact the Apostles were producing visions of the Messiah instead of visions of a Jesus Christ as the final say in all of this.  Jesus taught that if they Messiah were ever to appear it meant the end to belief in the Father because the Father never bestows Himself as man, but the Son can and does so, and it is the SON of man and the SON of God that Jesus is to Christinatiy, and not the Father of us all as the premier on Urantia,

However John the Revelator really understood that his brother Apostles were hopelessly lost in millernarianism and the nlost to the total idea of the KINGDOM because to not accept the Kingdom as permanet but disappearing in a thousand years, was to admit that he Messiah was in effect temporary.  Only the appearance of God the Son on earth would do.  That he dreamed that an antichrist would arise to challenge Jesus and God was precisely the reason he would ide of  a very old age in appreciation by the Deity Absolute that such, an antichrist, can arise whenever sacred scriptures bumps into the hollow beliefs of millenarianism.  It is a fascinating study Valerie, and you are quite capable of doing it to find ties to the Biblical New Testament in particular, but it is hard work nonethelss because of the ingrained instability of new Christianity and the stubborn beliefs of character, really a stagnant and crystalized Christianity today, which you have to ignore to see what has happened to us already a scant two thousand years after the death of Jesus on Urantia.  I hope some of this ranting helps to direct you.

RON
MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "I never saw anyone struggle so much against help as Ron did on this one Sons of God, and that is because the supreme insists on feeding incorrect information and Ron will not have it and cuts it out.  For that reason he has verified all his facts before he wrote them down and the above is classic Besser when he gets his mouth set to provide inside information with good outside references.  I make the above a tremednous study for you if you can grasp it.  If you cannot you are stuck as they say for you have to grasp that man alswasy seeks to reinterpret every event regardless of how right the original event was recorded.  It is a myopia of self importance and Ron is fully disgusted with anyone whotries to pull that over this history of Crhistianity or western culture fo taht matter.  We leave this to you Valerie. do not take this on unless you are ready to do some actual work and investigation, as it is one heck of a theme Ron develops all the time in his own work which states succinctly:

NEVER BE WITHOUT A FRIEND BUT IF NO FRIEND BEFRIEND YOURSELF AND DO YOUR WORK PERFECTLY FOR THE FATHER KNOWS ALL AND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE RIGHT TO YOUR FELLOW MAN ALL THE TIME. 

"it is for that reason we caution you Sons of God not to take on more than you can chew, but if you can post it to You tube and see what your followers there might have to say on such a wise way at looking at prophecy. That is what Ron has given you.  Good day. MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

END

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2020, 11:43:00 pm »
Ron, I don't know how to approach this question, so I'm going to just throw it out there not only for you, but several others that have contributed over the recent times through Serara Forum. Is anybody else noticing changes in their body ? I remember a questionnaire sent out among us. Asking if we indeed would like to help out in the Magisterial Missions and would be willing to let our lives be extended another hundred years or so in the process. Well, we all said,"yes." I have already shared with you Ron, my current experience of pain in my sciatic nerve, which generally lasts a good two hours every morning so harsh that I require a cane just get up and make myself some oatmeal in the morning. Today I experienced a new sensation. A presence above my nose, like a spirit of sorts. I would also like to add that a couple of posts awhile ago you compared me to Saint Francis. Well for sometime before you made that observation I have been showing signs of stigmata on the surface of both my feet. I guess my question is, are we indeed in the process of moving into morantial forms even while we are still living a life here on Urantia ? Thank you for any help in processing this newly acquired growth, if you can. Love for all , Wenebojo

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 01:54:21 am »
I am glad, very glad you shared this with us and me in particular.  Look at the facts first and I will speak to  what I know after them.
Lemuel - serious heart and lung problems, weakening frequently but preserved;.
Sue Whiley - serious mental disruption, some hallucinations, feels week and miserable;
Wendy Winter - serious mental concerns and weak too often;
Clency- Serious bleeding and surgery required;
Amethyst - Bleeding and some surgery required last 48 hours;
Wenebojo -  Nerve in leg and disruption to body tissues brain and face;
Steven Gitz -  Bruising and bleeding and gland surgery required now and then;
Ron Besser - Serious leg pain and blindness cane required most of the day now;
Julio Steinmetz Brazil - Weakness and mental disruptions and depression.

Everyone of these individuals are leaders and presenters either as hosts of Lightline and post regularly on the discussion forum.

The discussion forum espouses the Jesusonian philosophy that spirit is family and that we dedicate our lives to the love and goodness spirit promotes in out daily lives.

In general that is what we do looking at in great big brush strokes.

We all also subscribe to believing that the Magisterial Sons and Jesus is involved shortly that we can incorporate around and provide the time and service to as long as we can last with them as our boss and as our guides to serve.

The Magisterial Mission requires a longevity from trained humans and must consider any human which might join with them in service to Urantia, as requiring an adjustment or some adjustment to their life plan to last long enough to serve in the Magisterial Mission with these incarnating Sons;

Some discussions have ensued with Ron Besser and laterally to Lemuel and Amethyst and Gossett and Lemuel and to Sue and Wendy, that adjustments would be made to their life plasm to ensure they get enough time to use to serve with a Magisterial Mission on Urantia.  Other have to including you Wenebojo.

Logic suggests that the pain and suffereing most of us now go through is somehow connected to the adjudication of the seraphic rebellion howling still on Urantia to outlive their apostasy and be known to the Magisterial Sons or the Planetary Manager as the Monjoronson ten or twenty or whatever it will be.  We have gone through serious pain and suffering, some for years.  We can only surmise that what we feel is a direct result of the disruption of our normal human tissues to ensnare enough time to serve the Magisterial Missions well, and hopefully shortly.  Weakness that pre exits in us in made even worse by these tissue changes and mental or mind changes so that we might comprehend the nature of our service and therefore serve better.  All of that said, we seem stuck on no progress, and I for one, asked for relief or release and with no avail.  None of you listed here have cleared your problems either, and Wenebojo, you are like me and dislike these intrusions desperately.  Yet we have no direct intervention to help us time these displeasures.

Therefore, all of you and I missed some I feel sure as I do not know your conditions off hand, we are drifting with difficulty over the lack of forensic direction and all requests to be better informed as to whether we need medical attention, or are we part of a program to eradicate the Lucifer rebellion for good on Urantia?  There is no reall good answer for us yet and I wonder if there will be?

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks fervently . . . " to all listed above, and to those names Ron add Larry Gossett and Rene Duran."

Ron here - that is all  Christ Michael says.  That suggests that there is a Mission we are not informed about.  What could that be and what is our role if any with all this pain and terrible physical circumstances that just keep going on and on?

I am a very intutive person and my innards tell me we are dealing with a secret cabal that sees to tissue changes for reasons of State, but never divulges how they are done or why they are done, or what for.  That stated I am sure we all wind up in the same place after death on Urantia and for whatever reason more training will ensure there that is not received here on Urantia.  But that does not provide relief from changing tissues and mind services so radically.  I look to the rebellion to be the perpetrators of pain and suffering and the secret techs working with us can then proceed to release all above listed back to a normal state of physicality.
This has been a long verbiage way around to tell you a lot without spilling the secrey clause you all are part of as well.  None of you know what is written over your names on high, but in each case of the people named herein, Grandfonda has received a special note over each file:  Do Not Handle further.
That is what is dictated to me and it makes no sense because we do not have imagination to guess what that is.  And we do not have the revelation to guess what that is further.  I leave it to the Deities and hope this ends soon as I am like Wenebojo unable to walk in the morning due to leg problems and stamina problems galore.

MOTHER SPIRIT - "i AM BEING REMOVED FROM NEBADON now and must relieve all who are with me on my circuits at once.  Ron works hard to keep me out but relents to let me in due to so much pain and suffering he must go through.  Everyone named here and you are missing one other name you did not mention Ron and that is ELISE only because she has not fallen ill we see, but ELISE you are part of the general pattern to be produced on Urantia with the named individuals at the top of this page.  You all are being gathered in a special conclave to ensure your careers are safe and secure and that your work is revelatory to a certain degree, fare above the normal minds on other planets.  You all have selected nothing more than to dedicate your lives to teaching and revealing much as the MATERIAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS  do, and we are sure that is part of your mission here on Urantia too.

"For that reason I stated the following:  No one is to leave Urantia shortly but almost immediately if the planet starts to churn seriously cause\ing an abrupt end to the Magisterial Missions if that is required.  Ron in particular is vulnerable to air pressure and bleeds profusely internally with very high pressure or very low pressure and feels horrible today due to very high pressure over Pennsylvania. He is used to most of it but today he mowed and was in the sunshine and it provided a lift but left him exhausted at the end.  All of you are under the same circumstance. 

"Grandfonda is now sorting your names again Ron and the rest of you in order to understand what He is to do with the files so marked.  He has no revelation to deal with the files and none of you are freed of pain and suffering and changes to your tissues in the brain, and so on.  For this reason we are circumspect and live life carefully around the Deities on this subject.  Ron suspects much but fails to rouse the Deities on it and cares little that he does not get it as he feels there is a wild card playing too and has no idea what to think about that.  In any case Mother Spirit broke this communication off because Ron questioned her veracity as he should.  she ends this speech with this:

"We are sure that you Wennebojo must learn soon or be rejected.  Ron is so well advanced in the flesh he is already assumed to be your natural leader when you get into your training exercises on high.  BUT:  even he discusses it not since there is no one to discuss it with except when Wenebojo asked this question.  There is no sure answer, but there is a sure solution to the pain and suffereing until the TRUCE OF GOD is signed on Urantia, and today is supposed to be that day but the rebellion pursues all of you and will ot cease.  Ron is protected more than all of you but there is not telling just what will happen if the rebellion swings into gear again as it looks like it might do and undo all of our plans again.  Bzhutu speaks:

BZHUTU - "I am Midwayer ABC22 in the old days and Ron also knows me as  Mighty Messenger, and for that reason he knows I mean business when trouble strikes.  Today he mowed and enjoyed the fresh breezes and bright sunshine with an over cast coming in about 230PM.  that over cast was rebellion status pressure system over this part of Pennsylvania.  It fore-tells of rain and plenty of it =, but he is so ill he cannot make out the sense there is nothing for him on his property in this coming rain storm since he is to be removed from the planet before it is over.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON is furious with the Trinity, but it is not the Trinity, but a uniferse cabal that long ago decided if any of you got together it was curtains for you and you would all be removed eventually.  Amethyst is near death's door recently and may never recover enough to do a Lightline again.  However worse, there is every indication they have poisoned Ron seriously and he is barely able to life his legs again.  That is war!  We are sure it was intended and for reasons of State we will not allow them to move anymore than they have. 

"Ron was just informed with a choking motion he got angry about that Mother Spirit wa departing Nebadon.  It is a sad day but required.

"Now this: I am Bzhutu, and Amethyst is trialing a dream with all of you in it and saying farewell to all but that is her brain understanding a change in status and not  death per se.  She will revive soon enough to take her place with you again.  Her life is saved by Bzhutu too and that is ours to keep doing until this trash called supreme is fully removed from Urantia as it cannot ever be trusted as Ron warned all of us weeks ago and he is right as rain.  We now assume that Mother Spirit is gone we can have some pace and quiet an the TRUCE OF GOD can now take place?"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron it is obvious nothing left.  You hurt badly again and wonder why they do this? Nobody really knows but it is over for her shortly as she is non deified now.  Be assured you lament this with us too.  her life will be renewed on high but not until we have a truce on Urantia will she be released for further consideration.  Be assured we are normalized without Her right now.  K"

Ron - That is it for now Wenebojo and for the rest reading.  It is left open ended because the events that will answer this better at all have a way to play out.  thank you for the opportunity to speak to this very complicated situation.  The pain and suffering has to be devoured as we go everyone and maybe peace can be restored soon enough I do not have to go to the mansion worlds ahead of all of you.  Ron

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 11:27:33 am »
There have been many delays and pain and suffering that required much patience, thank you all for that especially Ron, but there is an appointed time to end it all and we can rest assured that Father God is infinite times greater then the cabal. He has a plan and I perceive it is as glorious as He is.  As Mother Spirit used the word immediately, it must be almost over. Peace

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 01:14:50 pm »
I am glad, very glad you shared this with us and me in particular.  Look at the facts first and I will speak to  what I know after them.
...[...]...
Julio Steinmetz Brazil - Weakness and mental disruptions and depression.

Everyone of these individuals are leaders and presenters either as hosts of Lightline and post regularly on the discussion forum.

... [...]...

MOTHER SPIRIT - "i AM BEING REMOVED FROM NEBADON now and must relieve all who are with me on my circuits at once.  Ron works hard to keep me out but relents to let me in due to so much pain and suffering he must go through.  Everyone named here and you are missing one other name you did not mention Ron and that is ELISE only because she has not fallen ill we see, but ELISE you are part of the general pattern to be produced on Urantia with the named individuals at the top of this page.  You all are being gathered in a special conclave to ensure your careers are safe and secure and that your work is revelatory to a certain degree, fare above the normal minds on other planets.  You all have selected nothing more than to dedicate your lives to teaching and revealing much as the MATERIAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS  do, and we are sure that is part of your mission here on Urantia too.

"For that reason I stated the following:  No one is to leave Urantia shortly but almost immediately if the planet starts to churn seriously cause\ing an abrupt end to the Magisterial Missions if that is required.  Ron in particular is vulnerable to air pressure and bleeds profusely internally with very high pressure or very low pressure and feels horrible today due to very high pressure over Pennsylvania. He is used to most of it but today he mowed and was in the sunshine and it provided a lift but left him exhausted at the end.  All of you are under the same circumstance.  

"Grandfonda is now sorting your names again Ron and the rest of you in order to understand what He is to do with the files so marked.  He has no revelation to deal with the files and none of you are freed of pain and suffering and changes to your tissues in the brain, and so on.  For this reason we are circumspect and live life carefully around the Deities on this subject.  Ron suspects much but fails to rouse the Deities on it and cares little that he does not get it as he feels there is a wild card playing too and has no idea what to think about that.  In any case Mother Spirit broke this communication off because Ron questioned her veracity as he should.  she ends this speech with this:

"We are sure that you Wennebojo must learn soon or be rejected.  Ron is so well advanced in the flesh he is already assumed to be your natural leader when you get into your training exercises on high.  BUT:  even he discusses it not since there is no one to discuss it with except when Wenebojo asked this question.  There is no sure answer, but there is a sure solution to the pain and suffereing until the TRUCE OF GOD is signed on Urantia, and today is supposed to be that day but the rebellion pursues all of you and will ot cease.  Ron is protected more than all of you but there is not telling just what will happen if the rebellion swings into gear again as it looks like it might do and undo all of our plans again.  Bzhutu speaks:

BZHUTU - "I am Midwayer ABC22 in the old days and Ron also knows me as  Mighty Messenger, and for that reason he knows I mean business when trouble strikes.  Today he mowed and enjoyed the fresh breezes and bright sunshine with an over cast coming in about 230PM.  that over cast was rebellion status pressure system over this part of Pennsylvania.  It fore-tells of rain and plenty of it =, but he is so ill he cannot make out the sense there is nothing for him on his property in this coming rain storm since he is to be removed from the planet before it is over.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON is furious with the Trinity, but it is not the Trinity, but a uniferse cabal that long ago decided if any of you got together it was curtains for you and you would all be removed eventually.  Amethyst is near death's door recently and may never recover enough to do a Lightline again.  However worse, there is every indication they have poisoned Ron seriously and he is barely able to life his legs again.  That is war!  We are sure it was intended and for reasons of State we will not allow them to move anymore than they have.  

"Ron was just informed with a choking motion he got angry about that Mother Spirit wa departing Nebadon.  It is a sad day but required.

"Now this: I am Bzhutu, and Amethyst is trialing a dream with all of you in it and saying farewell to all but that is her brain understanding a change in status and not  death per se.  She will revive soon enough to take her place with you again.  Her life is saved by Bzhutu too and that is ours to keep doing until this trash called supreme is fully removed from Urantia as it cannot ever be trusted as Ron warned all of us weeks ago and he is right as rain.  We now assume that Mother Spirit is gone we can have some pace and quiet an the TRUCE OF GOD can now take place?"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron it is obvious nothing left.  You hurt badly again and wonder why they do this? Nobody really knows but it is over for her shortly as she is non deified now.  Be assured you lament this with us too.  her life will be renewed on high but not until we have a truce on Urantia will she be released for further consideration.  Be assured we are normalized without Her right now.  K"

=======

Thanks for the message with updates.

As for me, Julio Steinmetz, from the city of Brasilia, Brazil, I have really felt weakness, sometimes mental confusion, and a little bit of depression. Lately, many times, I feel very tired and I am looking to rest and sleep a lot when I can.

I feel that my Thought Adjuster is in a new phase, with a greater range of his actions.

On the other hand, I pray, and I pray a lot for the Paradise Trinity, especially for God, Infinite Spirit for the recovery of the Divine Minister. From yesterday to today, I felt this, that is, that the recovery of Divine Minister Nebadonia would be in another location, that is, that she would leave our local universe of Nebadon to seek her recovery.

I really love Divine Minister Nebadonia and so, I pray, in prayer for her recovery.

I remember that the Divine Minister with Michael of Nebadon created our local Nebadon universe, which I love. I love being born and living in the local universe of Nebadon, as well as all the children of God who live here in our little corner that is the local universe of Nebadon in this immense universe of universes, or master universe.

I am regularly reading the news from the Serara Forum, despite writing little lately. But I am present at Lightline USA on Sundays at 2 pm just listening and with a simple Hello everyone, Julio from Brasília.

I practically finished writing the script for the Fiction Book I am writing. This sketch with the book's script is a rough stone that will be polished, until it becomes a book.

I am an amateur writer, so I have to reconcile my work at home on the computer, in the afternoon, with a few moments of reflection to write the book's script and then the book itself.

A big brotherly hug to everyone,

Julio

======= 

Obrigado pela mensagem com atualizações.

Quanto a mim, Julio Steinmetz, da cidade de Brasília, Brasil, eu realmente tenho sentido fraqueza, às vezes confusão mental, e um pouco de depressão. Ultimamente, muitas vezes, sinto muito cansado e estou procurando descansar e dormir bastante quando eu posso.

Sinto que meu Ajustador do Pensamento está em uma nova fase, com uma amplitude maior de suas ações.

Por outro lado, eu rezo, e rezo muito para a Trindade do Paraíso, principalmente, para Deus, Espírito Infinito para a recuperação da Ministra Divina. De ontem para hoje, eu senti isto, ou seja, que a recuperação da Ministra Divina Nebadônia seria em outro local ou seja que iria sair de nosso universo local de Nebadon para buscar sua recuperação.

Eu realmente amo a Ministra Divina Nebadonia e assim, peço, em oração para sua recuperação.

Lembro que a Ministra Divina com Michael de Nebadon criaram nosso universo local de Nebadon, a qual eu amo. Amo nascer e viver no universo local de Nebadon, bem como todos os filhos de Deus que vivem aqui em nosso pequeno cantinho que é o universo local de Nebadon neste imenso universo dos universos, ou universo-mestre.

Estou lendo regularmente as notícias do Fórum Serara, apesar de escrever pouco ultimamente. Mas estou presente na Lightline USA nos domingos às 14 horas apenas ouvindo e com um singelo Alô a todos, Julio de Brasília.

Praticamente eu terminei de fazer o roteiro do Livro de Ficção que estou escrevendo. Este esboço com o roteiro do livro é uma pedra bruta que será lapidada, até se transformar em um livro.

Sou um escritor amador, então tenho que conciliar o meu trabalho em casa no computador, na parte da tarde, com alguns momentos de reflexão para fazer o roteiro do livro e, depois o livro propriamente dito.

Um grande abraço fraternal a todos,

Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)