Author Topic: Ascension Day Message  (Read 157 times)

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Ascension Day Message
« on: May 21, 2020, 10:36:02 am »
Ascension Day Message
May 21, 2020
Receiver: SophiaVeronica

This is Michael. Today we remember and celebrate the fact that I left Urantia after I had shown myself several times in morontia form to my Apostles as well as members of other groups I sojourned with on Earth. The time had come to say farewell to the world of my Bestowal and go up to my Father in Heaven. I had presented myself several times to some who had known me during my life in the flesh and under whom I had lived and loved as brethren. Now I was ready to make My last visit to one of these groups and this time it included my final departure. The group I came to say farewell to were my apostles who had gathered together when I appeared in their midst. I greeted them and spoke to them in a natural way as every one would do when saying goodbye and when I was finished speaking I took my leave as I had done before, this time however to go up and start my ascension to the Father on Paradise to receive His blessings. I disappeared from their sight the same way I had done before and they were left by themselves. They were of course a bit startled and began to discuss the events that had taken place over the last couple of weeks. I had spoken to them in my familiar way and had emphasized once more the reason of my life among the people on Earth, what my mission had been and that my task was over. They were once more reminded of what they had been taught with regard to the Kingdom and what was expected of them to go out and tell the world about Our Father and His Kingdom, a place they all could be part of if they chose to do so. The Apostles by this time realized what was assigned to them and after a short time of contemplation they started to dedicate themselves to the business of the Father as I had been explaining during the time we had spent together.
Some of the Apostles went back to their families and former businesses, but others went out into the world and brought the people of Urantia my message about our mutual Father in Heaven, whose never ending Love and Grace encircles us all and constantly invites us unto His Kingdom that is open to any and all if one would only accept Him into their hearts.
The Apostles went forth happily, eagerly awaiting the promised Spirit of Truth to come to them as I had promised. Remember this day as a special day when I said farewell until I shall return to teach you more about Our Father, His Creations and Kingdom. I bless you and leave you to ponder these thoughts. I wish you all a beautiful day.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ascension Day Message
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 11:43:20 am »
What a really wonderful message this was Sophia Veronica and thank you for sharing it with all of us.  I had no idea of this ascension although I knew he made appearances to many after his death.  I particularly enjoyed his last remark to us all that it was a true farewell that day and I wonder if he would have felt anything like I would, as I dislike good by to those I care about always, and there have been enough of them in the past few years I lament such passings yet.  I thank you Christ Michael for reminding us this is the day the 21st of May when you said good bye to earth and your friends and Apostles to leave for the open ended Deity Adventure then set aside for you to become, I presume, a Finaliter. and then on to even higher callings.  Thank you Sophia Veronica and Christ Michael for remembering this day for we forgetful ones.  Thank you.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 11:51:46 am »
SophiaVeronica.
                           Thank you so much for this reminder of a day, that not only signified the end 
of MichaelĀ“s bestowal on Urantia but also the beginning, of what later became known as,
Christianity.

Lemuel

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 02:59:50 pm »
Whereas the Ascension of Jesus is to be remembered and commemorated by all, however there are many who are waiting for His Second Return, even by those outside the realm of Christianity, like the Muslims, and it is linked to the actual coronavirus pandemic that kills millions throughout the world. By that, they are just referring to the series of signs JESUS gave to His apostles and disciples, which can be found in Mathew chapter 24, in response to a question. In this time of high turbulences, the main focus of believers is not about the time JESUS left Urantia, but when will He fulfill His Promise to be back again. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 01:03:58 am »
Sophia Veronica, thank you for transmitting this awe inspiring and meaningful message and thank Michael of Nebadon for the post. Is this not a farewell message to us also "until I shall return to teach you" until the 'sudden appearance' when the Lord is coming to suddenly fill His Temple (we are the temple of God) according to the promise? That is referring to the second Pentecost, the time of the outpour of the 'former rain (Spirit of Truth) and latter rain (New Spirit of Truth)' and 'the glory of the latter house will be much greater then the former'. Back then the Lord told His apostles to wait for the Spirit of Truth to come and 'tongues of fire' came upon their heads on the 50th day after Passover, that is 10 days after the Lord's farewell to them (this was the first Pentecost). These days the 50th day from Passover (Easter) falls on May 31st, 10 days from today. Ponder on these, He said.

This also means that the Day of the Lord is at hand, the other 'suddenly', which are same timed events, just like the two sides of the same coin. 'Sudden destruction comes when the nations talk about peace and safety' (just Google to see how much), and 'sudden appearance', whereas the sons of God are purified 'as silver and gold is purified in the fire'. The second time the 'world is judged by fire' (in Noah's time it was by water that God promised never to do again), whereas volcanic chain reactions and breaking up of continental land masses will cause never imagined fire works during the coming pole shift ), the opening of the sixth seal 'when 'every mountain and island was removed from its place' and more, as it is written in Revelation 6.

We are the peculiar people, holy nation (the newly birthed Kingdom of God on earth populated by the redeemed sons of God, set apart for God), chosen generation (to go through this), praise the Lord, for the 'revealing of the sons of God'. I do not want to make it too long but there are so much more words are fulfilling on that same day same event, as if all the scriptures were leading up to this earth shaking paradigm shift. All that we have prepared for, all that we have waited for, and all that we have been promised is for that day. Of course, the Lord is not obligated to go by the Gregorian calendar so 'no one knows the day or the hour;, but surely, we are getting closer and closer, and His reminder for us of this similar day (the 21st, even though posting it few minutes late due to Internet blackout) is very suggestive to follow the same pattern. We are entering the Promised Land (the Kingdom of God, at the time of 'the redemption of our bodies'), and one of the great promise is: 'eye has not seen, ear has not heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him'. Until then, 'He is faithful to finish what he has started in us'.