Author Topic: Guidance  (Read 104 times)

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
Guidance
« on: May 23, 2020, 12:43:23 pm »
Sometimes we're lost in life. Where can we get answer's specially where to go and what to do to be happy, understand some people and be blessed. How to talk to your guardian angel and ask for help. there should be a place for it. 
^_^

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Guidance
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 09:05:41 pm »
HelderPoeta--
You do not need a special place to go to ask for help from your guardian angels.  They are right with you wherever you are. All you have to do is say "Angels, I ask for your help" and they will hear you.  You might not hear a response from them, but learn to look for the signs in your life that they indeed did hear you and have helped you.  It will surprise you when you can actually see their work in the events of your life.  Learn to ask them.  They hear you!
I hope this helps you. :)
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Guidance
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 10:29:31 am »
There is no other better place to go than within yourself, HelderPoeta. The  outer world is always deceitful, whereas you will never be deceived by your inner world; just look inside and not outside. So, how do you go by this ? Everyday, at a given time, make it your duty to quiet your mind and follow the instructions given to you by Amethyst. You will get there in a very short lapse of time. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.