Author Topic: The TRUTH; and the truth about transmitting  (Read 416 times)

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
The TRUTH; and the truth about transmitting
« on: May 29, 2020, 04:57:46 pm »
Speaking to Sue first, for it happened to me too, I lost the whole thing by clicking on the next tab for one moment to see something, and when I clicked back to the mail all was gone, perhaps due to momentary Wi-Fi outage, so annoying. Although I have the original, I made many changes here that are gone, good luck to me to get it right again. Also, I needed to do other things so it is getting late to post this, but here it goes,

Early this morning I asked for a transmission, while last night fell to sleep over reading a paper in the Urantia book. Perhaps I was somewhat inspired by the sentence quoted below and other personal experiences to get the message that came to me.

Inspiration: 97:10.1 (1075.6) Their leaders had taught the Israelites that they were a chosen people, not for special indulgence and monopoly of divine favor, but for the special service of carrying the truth of the one God over all to every nation.

Now about the influential personal experience. Yesterday evening I partook in a meeting that our ministry held to align projects with volunteers and address some problems. Yet the theme of the meeting from the head was not to address wrongdoings on a personal level, only state what needs to change, but that was not even done. Then those who are guilty of wrongdoing (arrogance, cursing, forceful language and assertion of power by threatening body language) were reassured of their positions without any repercussion. What the devil? I spoke up about the need for repentance, coming judgment and shaking, and people either smiled, laughed at me, or rebuked me, one even called me a false prophet. Then the same person spoke up that nobody should tell her anything, she knows what she is doing and how to do it. This infect is obviously not true, but self-righteousness would never allow one to see her wrong. Thus, this obstruction of truth and righteous indignation might have opened me to receive a message in this area as follows:  

Date: 5/29/20 4:44 am

I have invited my Thought Adjuster and Spirit of Truth (for they work together within) to give me a transmission.

The TRUTH

Dishonesty is the butchery of the truth. You may not like it when we tell you the truth because it may be hurting you to make it yours, but only the truth can set you free. Many people would not tell the truth because they think they exercise mercy. And so, they will be nice into your face for thinking that is the way of love, the way of kindness, mercy, patience and self-control. All of these are the fruit of the Spirit and it is maturity that you will not tear down the house of truth to get your point across, the temple of God’s dwelling and place of worship that you should love and respect in each person. Yet that does not excuse you to let that person, your sister and brother, keep going the hard way and you would not shed light to their feet to make their way visible and easier, and help their steps be steady.

So then, you may want to shed the light gently, not like a police officer that scares the life out of you, but like one who walks alongside a person and holds a flashlight to walk in the light one step at the time together. There are times like this when you need each other, and there are times when heaven’s light, your indwelling Thought Adjuster and Spirit of Truth so illuminate your being that you become a bacon of light, a lighthouse that leads others to the truth, but Truth cannot be hidden or covered with your caution to prevent it to come out.

Then there is the receiver of the revealed truth and there always be one who cannot accept it, and you should love them anyway. That will soften their heart and lighten their burden to receive it another time. They may have more to carry then they would even know about, weight down by the ways of the world and the deceitfulness of life, and it is hard for them to break the truth down.

Now is the time to become one and not many, that you all are one, one family of one Father, one Truth and you need one another.  Pray that we remove the boundaries, the false concepts that makes you cocooned into a hard shell to keep you separated for life. The coming fire in the Spirit will soften, melt and make no effect that outer shell, and that will allow for you to have a breakthrough into the reality of who you really are, who you were created to be. Just be ready to receive the TRUTH.                

END

My sisters and brothers. It has been 12 days that I have opened my heart every morning at 4:44 am and after a short prayer waited in expectation to receive a transmission. Ron encouraged me to share my experience, so here it is. I wrote something almost daily, mostly about my service to God and my situations, thus my feeling was that I already know these things, while also recognized that it is from the Spirit and not from the flesh. Same applies for the message above. There is a message in it for me too that I know but not always do, namely to love the unlovable (love them anyway). I agree with that, but not so good at doing it yet as Jesus was, for it takes all humility and selflessness.  This therefore was a reminder for me from the Spirit that serves for proof that the message is from Him. Since we are continually being filled with the world of God over the years, especially if that is all we want to take in, words like the above message are pouring out effortlessly in volumes unto paper, in fact never stops coming when I set aside time to receive. The question is not if it is Spirit or flesh, rather if it is Spirit or information stored up already in the subconscious? And if our subconscious speaking, can it be trained and subdued in the Spirit? Is that when fusion takes place? Could anyone help please? Could this be called a transmission?

Wenebojo once wrote that when he reads what he penned down he knows he could not possibly write it by himself. Yet when he is put on the spot during Lightline live events to receive a transmission, he may feel he does not hear anything and I do experience the same when I sit and wait. Interestingly, over the years I have heard God speaking to me many different ways (loud from space, small still voice, in the heart, out of my belly, in my head, next to my ear (angels?), dreams, visions, signs and wonders, miracles, visitations, banner in my head, and book volumes of writings about the coming days, redemption, life in, structure, and principles of the Kingdom of God. I have received many prophecies from and gave prophecies to others, and the Lord once showed me how it feels when prayers are bouncing back from the grid (or brass as scripture says) and not received by God. After all these effortless experiences transmitting seems to be on a whole different level! What is a transmission? What is the difference between hearing God by the leading of the Spirit or receiving a transmission verbatim? That reminds me that I have received a dictation from the Lord before, which was verbatim. There are Christian prophets who are actually taking transmissions daily, in my opinion, as opposed to just prophecies (future telling). They build up, edify, warn and equip us, and speaking of God’s doings on their respective territories. What is the difference?    

We have read celestials lamenting on this forum that some of us would not even be interested to hear a transmission. That was me for a while, thinking that transmitting is a calling, a service to God that I am not called to do, since I have already received my calling (then was advised to let it go until we receive our assignments or reassignments).

I kept meditating over these sayings to realize what an ignorant position I was taking, for what would be more important or more valuable than hearing the Voice of God, no matter what I am called to do, beside that hearing the Voice of God is a must in order to walk out any calling. After my Thought Adjuster weeded out my erroneous thinking, I decided to practice receiving transmissions and gained sincere interest. Note that during this time I continued hearing answers to my questions from my indwelling Spirit and even Celestials, but they were short and right to the point. That I do not consider a transmission either. This I shared preliminary as I believe was needed, in order to understand my experiences.

Now I will summarize the advises I have gathered about transmitting that may help others also. Do it in the same time without missing a day, pray and be expectant, wait patiently at the beginning starting with 5-10 minutes at a time. Michael of Nebadon also said to ask for a transmission and immediately start writing what we hear. His advice was very helpful to me because before he said that I asked for transmission and waited, but did not step out on faith to grab the pan and start writing, thus celestials said nothing more after they have introduced themselves. Father Michael’s advice reminds me of the scripture “open your mouth and I will fill it”. So, I obeyed all this and now about the various daily experiences.  

During these practice days there were different experiences of various energy fields on this receiving end. The worst was that the second day my alarm clock failed me as I failed to save the setting I have entered, the second worse was drifting into Alpha(?) brainwaves and struggle to stay awake, which is a lost case. Other times (two times distinctly) I felt pressure on my head and even felt that my crown charka opened with alertness. Impressions (as if words without audible voice) began to enter my head at or through the crown charka ever so softly, as if a butterfly would land on the top of my head, until my mind put a stop to it all with judging what I just heard. In most cases disquieting the chatter in my head takes the greatest effort, but not when the message flows like above, only in-between.  

One other time I heard, “this is your Thought Adjuster, my name is Paramagua. The next day I tried to guesswork His name as tried to remember it, which proves to me that this was either my imagination (influenced by what others heard) or that doubt and unbelief messes up everything. Other times I asked for my teacher and I heard TWICE that my teacher is Welmek. My mind immediately protested that is not possible! He is too high in authority that he would become my teacher. So now I no longer hear it and even ashamed for having such thought. I feel I stocked with these problems and unable to move forward. I am not even sure if I can disquiet my mind for it is so quick to judge, correct and know it better that I am in a warzone with it. The mind gets lauder with the wait, and ruins all potential transmissions. Apostle Paul said, and he was one of the most dedicated servants ever lived, ‘the mind is ALWAYS enmity to God. He had his struggles with his mind and although wrote many chapters in the Bible (letters to the churches that was selected to be part of the sacred writings), I never heard that they would be considered transmissions. What are they then?

I also say to myself; it cannot be that I do not hear God! I know I hear Him. What is the answer? Amethyst once suggested practice calls and that is a great idea, but in the meantime it would be very helpful if someone could confirm those names for me please, true or false, or would take a short transmission please from my Thought Adjuster or Whomsoever willing and in the Light, for sake of correction. I hope someone would help me through this mind-filled-mud-puddle and put me back on the right track. Thanks a million

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The TRUTH; and the truth about transmitting
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 10:53:03 pm »
You Valerie, and another I spoke to today, are doing what should never be done and that is to cross examine spirit in your mental attitude to expect a transmission.  You are so head strong your selfhood blasts through obstacles well but that is not how spirit reacts to a profligate before the alter.
For this reason, and for your own understanding, the best way for yourself to allow a natural transfer to hearing transmissions is to stop what you are doing to get a transmission.  What you are doing never gets a transmission except beeps and squeals now and then.  I recommend the same to another today as strong wills like yours in particular take getting used to on the level of a transmitter attempting to settle your approach and then find their work with you blocked for what is almost anger and not getting what you feel you deserve.  You can keep on doing this practice but it is not the way to get what you want in perpetuity.
I also point out to you SonsofGod, and for your own comfort level, you need to stop seeking approval of people as much as you do.  They are useless to help and their approval is not worth much in most cases, but they will always find your weak spit to push back out of their face when you get to lecturing.  IT is so easy to do wrong I catch myself to be sure to not even enter that phase of speaking and let a lot go by simply because you can never correct mistakes from minds that never hear the higher values you do.  With that said, please avoid that damn church group if you ever want to have your own self worth restored.  It appears to be typical of the layperson in churches today who know self righteousness and never understand they could learn much more from a better approach to the subject of spirit by just shutting up most of the time. 

Public discussion groups with chairs in a cricle of so can be mobs if large enough and fiver or more can turn into a mob so easily it best to watch your criticism of the temporary insanity they accuse you of.  You do well as you are being done to develop yourself as you go and let things accrue to you and you will have what you want to acquire for sure in the gentle passage of time and not in the presence of the quagmire of Christian faithers.  I am a little harsh but you are pressing buttons and do not know it for yourself.  Never is it an easy road to acquire wisdom without being dumped on the boards a dozen times before you catch on no one has much to offer a budding soul like yours but lots of misunderstanding about what you are trying to learn.  Best wishes for a better performance of your self before the transmitters, but give it up for a little while and go back to it wonder what will happen.  That will get you a transmission I am fairly sure. 

RON
MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Valerie, Rong gets put out over slips like you who insist on performance but never fully understand your approach makes success unlikely.  He is right to stop pontificating before church people who do not have your insight or education and that is always a dangerous thing to your self worth.  No one is going to give you anything and as Ron says, develop these things quietly in your own way and stop pontificating in groups that have no real measure of what God is except through painfully short scripture.  Eat well and stop trying for awhile as Ron stipuylates as it burns a hold in your brain so to speak and that is all you notice. I am with you in these things but cannot help you transmit when you have no light to transmit to.  Understand you are to slow to realize just wanting something gives it to you and you know that from all sorts of scrapes you have gotten into for many reasons known only to you.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON and wish you all a good day. K"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 09:34:43 am »
Ron, I feel this is an important enough subject to warrant a new topic of discussion not only by you, but anybody else here on this forum and interested future members that would like to transmit the 'voices for God.' The title could be, How To Transmit and Receive. This idea has been brought up before but keeps being shuffled to the bucket list of something that should be done, . . some day. It was even given to be the responsibility of doing said instruction in the future for Adam & Eve when they finally return to the flesh and walk among us. That event isn't suppose to happen any time soon and most of us materially will be pushing up daisies by then. What say you about this ? As well as others that would like to share their blessed gifts so the rest of humanity can hear also God speak through His various representatives ?  

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 02:44:46 pm »
Ron, you are not harsh but honest and telling the truth. I appreciate that infinite times more then having to smooth away problems to oblivion. It is a useful advice from you and Michael of Nebadon to stop what I am doing and try again later. I will do that and hope more worship and less striving will turn this around. Thank you. I know my mind is strong I just have to suffer it, other times it can get helpful, but to hear that I have no light to transmit to is very alarming.  

This so called church group is a full time ministry to the community and I heard clearly from the Lord when He first SENT me here in 2012 that “I will give you this ministry”. I understood that He wanted to make me the head of this organization when time comes to transition these people into the Kingdom of God. For this reason alone that I have long-suffered here (though took some break 2013-17) to accomplish the Father’s will, but I am now loosing perspective if this would still be the case. I could do much more to work it out, as I laid down my life in the past, but that would consume all my time and energy again, and I will not try to bring change until I am instructed to do so for the sake of the Mission. Over the years I have received Kingdom oriented visions and project for rebuilding, restructuring and soul winning. Those are major projects and this here would only be a springboard, but Machiventa Melchizedek and Montutia advised me thought Lightline Q&A to drop the whole thing, for plans have changed due to delays and the people are dying off whom they wanted to use. Thus, it will be assigned or reassigned to us what to do. I made peace with that, but since nothing goes right in the world where should I go! My family and loose friend circle is not better.

I stopped trying to please people to the point that I even stopped teaching classes, not going to church or bible studies for years, and separated myself out of the ministry’s activities to work on things I see important. I stopped the mouth of the family exponents to push me back into the world and achieved total independence. Yet this is the place of my residence and my full provision comes through this ministry being a food and clothing distribution center beside other things. If I move on I would find myself fighting for material way of existence that would tremendously limit me in the spirit. I am not afraid to step out of faith to move on with my life, but what would I accomplish? I obeyed the Voice of God that put me into this situation and I should continue to depend on Father for restoration, for I do not want to take things into my own hand. As it has been foretold, sudden distraction comes and that will change everything for all, I believe for the sons of God for the better. Until then we just have to wait and do what we can in the meantime.

I have mirrored the forum website and gained over 16,000 files, while allowed zero links to lead to other sites. That seems realistic to me. God bless,
Sons of God

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 06:13:06 pm »
Fist Valerie, SonsOfGod. I must be honest and tell you I do not like ministry.  I much prefer the business of God without the distraction of so-called "helping" people.  That is mostly why I find it hard to speak to you over these subjects of the church group and the wish to help out where ever you can.  You seem to prefer that aspect of working with God but that is precisely the reason you are having trouble doing the Voice of God.  Let me explain:

When you provide ministry the ego must prepare you.  The ego is the one in each of us that insists we prepare well for what the public will see of us or the person you speak to will think of you.  So it is you must prepare by the egotistical means to give a good impression.  You are not required to give a good impression when you submit to the Voice of God.  What you ought to do is prepare the self to submerge the ego for actions that impress others with what you can do.  Submission to the will of God is what is required to provide Voice of God transmissions, and it is precisely those who have a very strong will themselves who alos have a very large and well developed ego to carry out good impressions for themselves.  I see it time and again that training a person who prefers ministry is one of the hardes to get such a person to understand you are the second banana in a Voice of God transmission work, and the person forgets they are not in control and the ego keeps asking, is this stuff true?  That is how ego and mind work together to put asiode that which rquires you the person must step out of control all the time.

Now what you need in a Voice of God transmission is not the ego directing the production.  What you need is to avoid ministry to the self to the point you stop protecting the self.  Th by bbeingquiteat is the egos job and not yours or mind by itself.

It requires a shift in attitude and not to chastise the mind or ego, but ask them to be with you and quiet so they can learn too.  The mind will react to this attitude with gratitude and mostly allow things to develop so that the Voice of God can figure out how to get through the obstacles ministry presents to the mind.  You simply do not realize that seeing yourself as a minister that you precast the mind into a reprimand of those who practice the deception of self determination until they hurt themselves.

You must never deal with these people when you must go to the sacred places in your mind and bow before the Spirit of All.  You are not to be in the awe of connection but in the business of learning and hearing the sounds of silence so rich it brings inner peace and healing.  The minister cannot do that Valerie.  The transmitter of prayer and worship of the Voice of God can do that only.  Trade the minister at the door and be the supplicant to glory.  This is how the Voice of God roots deeply in the psyche with or without the ego later when God is ready to stand with the necessity of the ego to direct your life and work with a competivie and challenging environment.

So how do you put up into the mind picture your form to do this?  Do not take it so seriously your over focus.  That is what most of you do and you do in particular Valerie.  For this reason you are like a dam in a little stream of water, and back too much water up by issuing ministerial demands to yourself and flood the meadow of self worth without anything but appearance concerns to your self.
Try going to your knees Valerie.  You are not a commander on a keyboard now.  Bow your head and fold your hands in prayer.  Ask to come before Him.  Ask if he will hear you?  If He grants you full voice request the Voice of God that way.  If he grants it you saved months of ups and downs you really do not need to receive the Voice of God.  Do not do this unless you have to.  If you have to, do it until it hurts.  The minister will disappear and you will taste wisdom for the first ime in your life no doubt.

WENEBOJO - i am an acute observer of almost everyone on this discussion forum.  When it comes to the approach to God for most o you, most of you kneel in your dedication to the love of the Father and the adulation of the Son.  Few kneel before the Infinite Spirit, but you do Wenebojo.  It makes a huge difference in your emotional needs and approach to the ministry of God. How do I know to tell you bow before the Infinite Spirit frequently?  Well, Wenebojo, the angels tell me that so I can tell you that.  You are Father indwelt, but Spirit drivine, and the spirit of the Eternal Son has to go for a walk while you transmit this or that teacher for all of us to enjoy,.
Get used to the idea to avoid the ministry until you can stand the egotistical demands of the layman church.  That is a church you meet at work or see eating dinner with people and so on.  Your ministry is to step aside and lte the best people walk by you and to take on the unsure and the desperate when that time arrives soon.  Drop the pretense you are doing the ministry.  Drop the pretense that Father is working you.  When that is better understood, drop the pretense you know how to heal for you do not know how or even how to accomplish it without the Spirit of God inside you.

The Voice of God is the ministry of the Spirit inside you, and it is not the Adjuster translating in you but the Creative Spirit of choice that takes hold.  To do the best transmission possible using the Spirit, allow the Spirit to test you briefly before you transmit it.  That is accomplished by sending vibrational tones to the inner ear and to hear yourself say, "be at peace Paul, let me speak the treasure .   am  to them and heal them as you yourself must be healed too.  Jesus taught through entirely as the Spirit Minister this way as it uses the voice of self for the Voice of God directly.  That is what you are after as a transmission specialist.

Let me turn this around for another look see at it.  You are hard to teach because you are not believing anything.  You must abide in the self of egotistical breaches without harming yourself if you fail to make the transition to deeper spirit insights.  Because of that I have to stand back while you chastise either me or yourself and that happens mostly because you stick your finger in the eye of the logical brain to understand that way and insist first on transformation instead of "okay I got it."

Second, hide no more over egotistical demands for preparation.  You and Valerie are I think identical in expectations of performances that have no chance of being heard when you suddenly trap your egos into performance you are not really happy to place on the table.  Now you can already transmit and well, but you are never prepared without wanting a Course in Miracles first.  You insist on ministerial control too, and when you do your set up a strain inside of you that refuses to admit it has no clue what to say in the public  eye.  That is why you go blank. The ego abandons you.  The minister will not show a flaw of the vacuu mwithout information presented to you, and worse yet, you are fully prepared to speak about Jesus and cannot find the inspiration to speak fully.  That is mind conditioning on top of egotistical depredation and a slow day at the church corner has to follow it.

What you do to get out of such performances of silence is to fully understand you are not a minister of the Most Highs.  Jerry Falwell could do it because they did appoint him a minister of the Most Highs until recently.  His work is always salty to me and I  dislike the style but he does perform on his level very well all the time since he does not pretend to use himself as knowing a lot about the church,  but he does know if he can be free of performance expectations, he can let himself holler for hours if he wanted to.    This kind of understanding will lead you to presuming nothing but taking alwasy what is to be give by the spirit to speak aloud for now.  You over prepare and under prepare because of it.  It is also a catch 22 until you shake up the troops enough to make sure you do not lose face.   You need not worry that ever when the Voice of God is a natural force within you and look what was said to Valerie to break the bad habit of self decisions about  approaching the Deities.

I think I have said enough at this point.  Transmitting is a psychological battle first, and a alingment problem second, and third, a technicalchange in the brain stem, that makes it possible at all. 
RON 

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 09:40:03 am »
Thank you Ron for caring and explaining this to me, you have revealed much truth but I feel there is a misunderstanding. I do not like ministry and organized religious activities at all either and hate being egoistic, thus the struggle when it appears. I left all that alone long time ago but ended up in this ministry because God has sent me here to accomplish His will. I have received much revelation concerning God’s plan for this region and my faith rested in knowing that I am called to be the Voice of God to this community, this region, to lead the people into the Kingdom of God. Now that should not be by teaching only but by acting upon the learned. Without strong will and commitment it would never happen because we have to stand against all the naysayers. Surrendering my will is not a problem, I have left family, friends, and professional life behind to answer the call, as Jesus made clear that unless one leaves everything and everyone for his namesake cannot be his disciple.

Once God said to me: when there is no vision the people perish and where are no people the vision perish; making clear that I must get involved and let people get to know me here before He could put me in charge to lead anybody. Jesus said, the greatest in the Kingdom is the servant of all, that is a universal principle God will not change for me. Therefore I volunteered to lead by example and accomplished much, but that does not mean I would agree how thing are going here. The poor will always be among us and this would never stop and will never bring the needed change. My only approach to this is to create total newness of life instead of helping the needy day by day. I want to teach how to live in the Kingdom of God where is love, peace and joy, and we had to wait for the appointed time for the Kingdom to come through the various Missions. Many will embrace that and become followers, receiving eternal perspective. It will solve their problems for eternity. Thus, I have waited for the appointed time that with God on my side, I would establish truth and service to God the way it needs to be done. Worship, prayer, holiness, righteousness, service. For this reason I labored among them for years.

As we are your followers by our free will choice because we have faith in what you are doing for God and what God is doing through you, so as I expected followers come alongside of me to work out God’s plan for this region, in unity, following my lead. Because I am so determined I have separated myself out of the word and became a ‘peculiar’ people that no one can understand, expect when I humble myself in this community to be one with them, speaking the language of love and acceptance to be the light. I am not a people please per say, but when my approach towards these church people is simply telling the truth like it or not, I am quick to make enemies. Rejection hurts and dislike it as everyone else; and it effects our emotions that we must overcome. There must be a balance and even that is not a problem, the problem is that I lost my vision if I belong here at all. My purpose got shaken when having to go through the transitioning from clinging to my vision for decades to where I am now waiting for a new assignment or reassignment as I was advised. I do not seek honor or recognition, but want to live purposefully for the glory of God.  That's why I kept asking, what should I do? What is my purpose? Then you said, Valerie, you should know that, but this transitioning time was hard for me. Now that I could make peace with it, God can use me the way He see fit, I just need to learn transmitting. I wanted to clarify this the way I perceive it and thank you for listening. Have a great day, and blessings to all,
sons of God

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 01:51:24 pm »
You are still a child Valerie.  To all extents we are all that too in different areas of development.  But you are in the wrong business of ministry if it trials you to that extent you say it does.   You are not against ministry so much as you are against putting your foot in the door of other people's lives to the extent you might disrupt your life too.  I am one with you in that and it exhausts me  "to help."  If you must do ministry, then realize to take the work of such as a Saint.  Reveal God through proper and entirely good behavior.  I dare not get deeply into that myself as I do not like t he mores that much to be called good mostly ever.  But a revelatory ministry is more your calling anyhow and the paid minister of the church has how own problems with the mores as well if he is the human he or she should be.

I am not entirely sure that man is made to live a good life.  You know of course he is born an animal, and forget the idea of a sweetness of a marriage made in heaven.  Either such a thing does not exist or heaven does hot exist.  One or the other has to be questioned, but both cannot be right.

God does not call anybody to his tasks without first being sure it fits you reasons to exist in the first place.  In the second place, God knows there are so many cross currents on a material world. even the best of intentions get brushed aside when necessity forces the human to take on less than what is true ministerial work.  I doubt Valerie you will ever be happy in the tight box you have to move around in as a minister as you are apparently a lusty healthy natural woman and you need as much care in those levels as you do in intellectual and spiritual training.  the balanced life includes sewing wild oats, but it also includes restraint in the face of depravity.  Never does man ever fully understand the differences of such very much, but if he does not balance life among all of its favors, he is headed for the snake pit of existence. 

For that reason the ministry in corporate churches is a tale of dry crackers.  Ministry on the streets among the poor, or sometimes among the rich, is too full of temptations to be easy in such a ministerial mind they can do the right things for all at the same time.  Concentrate Valerie on your own fickle desires and how to do good through your own natural inclinations, and that will tell you how well suited you are to do ministry as you see it defined for yourself.  Take care.

Ron

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The TRUTH; and the truth about transmitting; Question about Q&A
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2020, 04:16:22 pm »
Thank you, Ron. I will sincerely ponder your words to harvest the truth of it for myself. For first reading I am laughing of some parts. You have been a tremendous help and I appreciate it very much. Now I have to seek God to take me to the next level. I am a teacher in heart, the rest is necessity, but it will take time and I need to learn to let go an let God and just take one day at the time.  A meaningful dream revealed how it is going to be with my ministry and efforts. There is hope.  

Phyllis and you are doing such an exceptionally great job with these Lightline conference calls, we thank you so much (I am sure many feels the same). Both of you sound so great as if you never had a problem in life.   

I do have a question about Q&A. Would it be possible to have a dedicated place to ask conference call related short questions? Like I said, some only come to me after second hearing, reading, or meditating over new revelations and I hear others referring back to previous recordings also at Q&A sessions. Then there are those who may only hear the replays, thus they can never ask a question live. 

My suggestion might be helpful but could get labor some to you, so I understand if you chose not to do it. Either way, thank you for your consideration. 

sons of God