Author Topic: MICHAEL OF NEBADON - AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 739 times)

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
« on: June 01, 2020, 10:23:38 pm »
Speaker: MICHAEL OF NEBADON 
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Planetary Emolliation and Evacuation
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 02/06/2020 10.38am (AEST)

“This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, take this down please.

“As you are aware the troubles mount on Urantia to the extent we on this side of the veil use the term “abandonment”. We also use the decimal time frame to allow the planet to go through a process of emolliation [Sue here: yes I did hear the term]. I will now turn this planet back to just a garden planet with animals, birds and sealife to roam it. There will be no humans on the face of it. All are remanded in custody to see to it that the process of assimilation is ranked in order of mind adjustments.

“Those of you who are with me, including Ron and others of you will be transitioned to the morontial lands to begin your ascension areas of interest. Urantia is done as a human planet. It is simply not usable with the kind of minds that are clearly deteriorating in the sense of well-being as it is.

“In ten years, this planet is renewed into a garden haven for the rare species that can exist in such a world. In this vein, there is no longer a planetary government, nor a requirement for a Magisterial Mission.

[Sue here: Excuse me Michael, I am in shock and I wonder if this is correct as I am receiving it in my mind, is this clear channel?]

“Be assured, this is a clear channel as I speak as your Sovereign, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, Do I hereby speak unto you and speak this only once. Cease and desist as you are. The world as you know it will come to an end. I am to move the humans off  world into a place I have prepared for you. You as a species require a radical shift in life progression. What you are living is not healthy to sustain any more. With disease and viruses, with the cause of social and economic change and the manifestations of ill-will and dissatisfaction all amount to a planet in turmoil. It can no longer maintain its standings.

“In this way, I move it to another realm, in order, to better the progress you all require in yourselves. Urantia is now so regressive, it is no longer useful for humans to live on it to explore your potential. It would be far better to have you working and functioning in an environment that is conducive for your potential growth. As it is, that is not occurring on Urantia. Such is the environment you are in that causes you to remain in a static flux. I cannot sit by and let that happen to any of you.

“In the Federation of the Local Universes, there are worlds ready to take the populations of this earth to allow you a better life and progression.”

[Sue here: Really Michael! I am still in shock, is this to be expected of me when I know somehow this planetary evac is a possibility?]

MICHAEL:

“Yes, this is an expected reaction and one I am sure it takes time to absorb. The truth is, I have chosen you to take this message, as confronting as it is, you are the one to receive this and write it down for me. I need you as the transmitter to do that task for me here. Be assured, this is taken care of in a manner of my choosing and this evacuation is done well with what the planet is soon to undergo in the emolliation process. In ten years, you shall see Urantia transform into a garden state, and you will find yourselves in the morontial classes so refined, it will transition you in the mind adjustments so long overdue in each of you. You will appreciate the new life and the changes made, you will not look back at old Urantia anytime soon. Those days are over.

“This is Michael, what I say is true and correct. I bid you all well and be trusting in my care as your father to all of you. K.”

End.

[T/R note: Wow! Well thank you Father Michael, this is big news for sure and I am not sure what or how to think of it. I certainly am delighted for a move to greener pastures. So be it Father, I pray we'll all be taken care of when that time comes shortly.

Folks, I am not sure that this comes to me while certain issues weigh on my mind such as the US rioting as we discussed on the forum, in addition to the problems we all contend with the global pandemic, the financial/economic depression and unemployment as well as the battle over the dead FER with the Urantia Foundation, the UUI and the Fellowship and so on that concerns us all and how this affects Father Michael and Team as well.

I sense Michael’s intense distaste with Urantia outright, and is frantically looking at moving us all off-world to another place as life on this planet is so dire in all fairness. That is the sentiment I am getting to be truthful, when I receive Michael’s astonishing announcement.

Michael here Sue: “This is Michael, get on with it at once, type it and let others know of my intention for all of you!”

Sue: Yes Sir Father! On to it now…..

Wow, what a bombshell of a revelation!!! I am still hesitant to put it out there to the public, but Michael is so insistent that I do so. I leave this in the Father’s good hands.]

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MICHAEL OF NEBADON - AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 12:03:20 am »
Sue, answer me this:  Who do you think this is if not Michael?

Is this truthful/valid to your own sense of  things; does it seem normal or something not comfortable other than its content?  If so, what is it?

I am like you, something does not jive and look at the manner of instruction, are you comfortable with that?  Are you sure or just accepting what they argue to you to just take it down.  I am asking opinion.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 01:28:38 am »
Yes thank you Ron, I see you questioning this. Let me say this: It is Michael. There is no other circuitry but through his. I see the content is quite surprising. Well, it started in my mind as I was relaxed and the thought ensued that the evacuation idea was being broached and Michael began to tell me to write this down. So I got to the computer and began the session as it is. It seems incredulous. I am not sure if it is comfortable or just simply a new revelation that Michael wishes to relay to us and requires a calm mind to take it. This is huge to me. As I was taking the thought and the dictation, my personal thoughts were that this is shocking news to hear and I found it changes everything. Is it my place to doubt this? I am not sure if there is a hint of the Supreme messing here but in all that Michael announces I get the impression that things are not well on planet Urantia and the MIssions are aborted as it is a planet in distress. As you can see during the transmission I paused Michael to question this announcement and he insisted I take it as it comes and so I continued as the dictation followed. 

To be honest, I find it extraordinary that there is suddenly a change of plans to the extent that it will require a drastic plan to deal with the problems Urantia presents. I am sure Michael means well and the changes he mentions may be the way he sees as a better one to take and yet, we were expecting for some time a Magisterial Mission to occur on the planet but with all that has happened, it seems something else has happened to cause Michael to change again these plans. The announcement is telling in itself and I do not think it is influenced at all by the Supreme. Michael is in charge here and is taking the bull by the horns, so to speak to deal with a planet that is so done with rebellion and discord that it requires either a scrub or a removal of anything good to another place. It is bad as it gets by the sense of it. That I do get. To me it is saddening what is happening in our world and I often wonder how Michael and the Magisterial Sons are going to handle it. It's tough. The presentation of the thought of a planetary evacuation was made clear to me and I was asked to get this done as requested. I know this is fresh and new to all of us to hear it, Michael wants to get a calm cool head to receive this news without any criticism. That is all for now, thank you for your inquiry. 

Wait I have Michael here: 
“Let me add to this for you, while Sue sat on the lounge with all the news of the world in her mind and with that thought I intruded to present to her my thoughts on this matter of Urantia. It is done. The matter of Urantia has to be removed as it no longer holds good standing with the Universe and with the Paradise Trinity. That said, I am to clean up the mess and pass you all on to another life as Urantia is to be emolliated. When I say that term it means the planet is to change geologically as well as spherically. It is a complex process and it is placed in that term called emolliation for the sheer simple reason to turn it into a garden for simple animal life. The humans have passed their natural term and it remains to be seen how many are of survival status when they are placed in my care. This is by no means an easy transmission to receive as it is changing your perspective as you held that I was to have certain missions to be placed on the planet. That was indeed so up until now.

“Unfortunately, the world of Urantia is suddenly getting into a very sick planet to handle as it is. I am forced to take another plan instead of the previous one as it is too dangerous to use at all at this rate at what is occurring in poor old Urantia. Do not mix me with the Supreme nor any other entity as they are now removed and I am to use the only circuitry to get this a mention to you as your lives are now in my care to place you better soon. I leave it there for now and more is to come as this is so new even to me and to you. Good day.”

Well, thank you Michael for that additional bit of explanation. I see now that it is you in this and not the evil ones. I am truly sorry to see Urantia is now a sick one to handle and that we will not see the previous plans working well as it was first envisioned. My prayers be with you Father Michael and may the new plans go as you would have it to be. Ron, I gather this is an ongoing revelation now and that we are to listen to Michael as he pushes for the reality we may now face soon. Because it is such a new thing and such a surprise to me, it is natural to doubt this revelation when it hits. 

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 07:32:48 am »
Sue, I see you affirm the lesson to you, but you ought to read your reluctance over it better,  I leave it to you as you find it but do not drop it.    Ron

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 08:01:13 am »
Okay, I will see to it about the reluctance part. As to keeping with it and not drop it, I take that as staying tune to hear more and if that is what you meant, then I will share what I get if and when it comes. ta Ron. 

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 08:33:52 am »
Sue, I left meaning to you as it is you who decided the tone to be admissible or unadmissible.  That sounds a little haughty and I do not mean that at all.  But trying to get at the root of things like this it is real foolish of me to suggest good, bad, evil, and any other thing because that if done destroys forcing you to speak as you see things.   I am not implying you are wrong at all, but there is smoke.  Your mechanism picked up a hot coal and has not fully discharged it.  You read me incorrectly but yes, I would like to hear more if you have more.  Thanks much.  Ron

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 12:26:18 pm »
If there is really no way to rehabilitate Urantia, as she is in her actual configuration, I am not against the idea of a deportation of a selected breed of human-beings to another location in the local universe or the Federation, but provided that the chosen ones will come back later on, after a training, to repopulate the earth and start all over, at the scratch. Honestly, I am ready to give it a go forward. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2020, 01:36:40 pm »
Faced with this message of the possibility of the evacuation of humanity from the planet, I continue to pray.

My prayers continue to persist for the recovery of humanity on our planet Urantia, as well as the beginning of the Magisterial Mission, now with the guidelines of the Federation, formed, so far by twelve local universes, as well as the return of Jesus as soon as possible in our planet and other missions for the glory of God, Universal Father of all.

I ask that the humanity of our planet Urantia be spiritually recovered and that our planet be dedicated to God, Universal Father.

Why recover our planet? Precisely because I had so many problems in evolution. Faith in God, Father, persists even with so many setbacks, with so many difficulties.

I also remember that Machiventa Melchizedek came to our planet in a difficult period for our planet in the time of Abraham.

Yes, we are in a difficult time with the covid-19 pandemic worldwide. Yes, we are in a difficult time in the USA after the death of George Floyd on May 24, with demonstrations taking place all over the USA. From the news I read on the internet, these are the biggest demonstrations in the USA since the death of Martir Luther King.

I continue to pray to God, even renouncing all personal projects to God, that God's will be done above all.

Yes, I empathize with the people of all races, especially the black race.

I have white skin and blue eyes, but I have black blood running through my veins, in my arteries

As well as several origins of my ancestors, probably also indigenous (Native American from South America), Spanish and Arabic (surname "Xavier" - my mother), Portuguese (surname "da Luz"). These are ancestors of maternal origin.

In addition to ancestors of German origin with the surname "Steinmetz" which is my surname of paternal origin.

Almost certainly the surname "Steinmetz" is a German Jewish surname. Yes, Hebrew surname, as there are many "Steinmetz" who are Jews all over the world, mainly in Israel.

=======

What I mean in relation to the death of George Floyd and that I really felt like I was someone in my family, that is, the part of the maternal family that has black origins.

BLACK LIVES MATTER.

In my humble view, this slogan must be extended to protect all races, black, yellow, red (indigenous), black, white, in short, to all human races.

HUMAN LIVES MATTER.

I CAN NOT BREATH

Yes, it was a cowardly homicide that was filmed and broadcast all over the world, mainly, the scene where I was totally dominated and being choked, saying the phrase, to stop the aggression, "I can't breathe".

Coincidence of destiny or not, one of the most serious symptoms of COVID-19 that often causes death is shortness of breath when people seriously affected by COVID-19 are unable to breathe.

OBSERVANCE OF THE TOUCH OF CURFEW

When Jesus was on our planet, he taught that people should submit to local authorities. Logically, if there is democracy there can be peaceful demonstrations.

But many malicious people, usually small groups, can enter these peaceful demonstrations to loot, steal, and incite violence.

In the giant peaceful demonstrations that took place in Brazil in the years 2013 and 2014, peaceful groups sat on the ground when some group practiced disorder. Perhaps this is an example to be followed in the USA and in all democratic countries in the world when there are peaceful demonstrations.

Returning to the subject, curfew, in my view it is important to respect the curfew, to preserve, mainly, the lives of other people and people's assets. Often the patrimony was conquered with many years of work. Other times, the property is not covered by insurance in case of theft, for example, which makes recovery difficult.

Throughout this episode, I remember the words of George Floyd's brother, telling people to make peaceful demonstrations and demonstrate through conscious voting, because in the USA voting is optional.

I love the black race, I love the red race (indigenous), I love the yellow race (Asians), I love the white race, I love all races.

Even in difficult times that we are going through, I love the Brazilian people, the American people, the German people, the Hebrew people, the Arab people, the Portuguese people, the Spanish people, the French people, the English people, the Italian people, the Russian people, the Polish people, the Chinese people, the Japanese people, the Korean people, the Iranian people, the Indian people, the Pakistani people, the Greek people, the Turkish people, I just quote these people as examples, I love the people of all countries. Why do I love the people of all countries? Because there are men and women worthy of being called human beings in all countries and in all races.

Julio

=======

Diante desta mensagem da possibilidade de evacuação da humanidade do planeta eu continuo orando.

Minhas orações continuam persistindo para recuperação da humanidade em nosso planeta Urantia, bem como o início da Missão Magisterial, agora com as orientações da Federação, formada, até o momento por doze universos locais, bem como o retorno de Jesus o quanto antes possível em nosso planeta e de outras missões para a glória de Deus, Pai Universal de todos.

Peço que a humanidade de nosso planeta Urantia seja recuperado espiritualmente e que nosso planeta seja dedicado a Deus, Pai Universal.

Por que recuperar nosso planeta? Justamente por ter tido tantos problemas na evolução. A fé em Deus, Pai persiste mesmo com tantos revezes, com tantas dificuldades.

Relembro, também, que Machiventa Melquisedeque veio em nosso planeta em um período difícil para nosso planeta na época de Abraão.

Sim, estamos em um momento difícil com a pandemia covid-19 em todo o mundo. Sim estamos em um momento difícil nos EUA depois da morte de George Floyd em 24 de maio, com manifestações ocorrendo em todos os EUA. Pelas notícias que eu leio na internet, estes são as maiores manifestações nos EUA desde a morte de Martir Luther King.

Eu continuo orando para Deus, mesmo renunciando todos os projetos pessoais para Deus, para que se faça a vontade de Deus acima de tudo.

Sim, eu tenho empatia com o povo de todas as raças, principalmente, a raça negra.

Tenho pele branca e olhos azuis, mas tenho sangue da raça negra correndo em minhas veias , nas minhas artérias

Bem como diversas origens de meus ancestrais, provavelmente, também, indígena (nativo americano da América do Sul), espanhola e árabe (sobrenome Xavier da mãe), portuguesa (sobrenome da Luz). Estes são ancestrais de origem materna.

Além de ancestrais de origem alemã com o sobrenome "Steinmetz" que é o meu sobrenome de origem paterna.

Quase com toda certeza o sobrenome "Steinmetz" é  um sobrenome judeu alemão. Sim, sobrenome hebraico, pois existe muitos "Steinmetz"  que são judeus em todo o mundo, principalmente em Israel.

=======

O que eu quero dizer em relação a morte de George Floyd e que eu realmente senti como se fosse alguém da minha família, ou seja, a parte da família materna que tem origens da raça negra.

VIDAS PRETAS IMPORTAM.

Em minha humilde visão, esta frase de ordem deve ser ampliada para proteção de todas as raças, negra, amarela, vermelha (indígena), negra, branca, enfim, a todas as raças humanas.

VIDAS HUMANAS IMPORTAM.

EU NÃO CONSIGO RESPIRAR

Sim, foi um homicídio covarde que foi filmada e divulgada no mundo inteiro, principalmente, a cena aonde estava totalmente dominado e sendo sufocado, dizendo a frase, para parar com a agressão, "eu não consigo respirar".

Coincidência do destino ou não, um dos sintomas mais grave da COVID-19 que muitas vezes ocasiona a morte é a falta de ar quando as pessoas acometidas gravemente com o COVID-19 não conseguem respirar.

A OBSERVÂNCIA DO TOQUE DE RECOLHER

Jesus quando esteve em nosso planeta ensinava que as pessoas devem se sujeitar as autoridades locais. Logicamente, se existir democracia pode haver manifestações pacíficas.

Mas muitas pessoas mal-intencionadas, normalmente, pequenos grupos, podem entrar nestes manifestos pacíficos para fazerem saques, roubos, e incitar a violência.

Nas gigantescas manifestações pacíficas ocorridas no Brasil nos anos de 2013 e 2014, os grupos pacíficos se sentavam no chão quando algum grupo praticava desordem. Talvez este seja um exemplo a ser seguido nos EUA e em todos os países democráticos do mundo quando houver manifestações pacíficas.

Voltando ao assunto, toque de recolher, em minha visão é importante o respeito ao toque de recolher, para preservar, principalmente, as vidas das outras pessoas e o patrimônio das pessoas. Muitas vezes o patrimônio foi conquistado com muitos anos de trabalho. Outras vezes o patrimônio está sem cobertura de seguro em caso de roubo, por exemplo, o que dificulta a recuperação.

Em todo este episódio eu relembro das palavras do irmão de George Floyd, falando para as pessoas fazerem manifestações pacíficas e se manifestarem através do voto consciente, pois nos EUA o voto é facultativo.

Eu amo a raça negra, eu amo a raça vermelha (indígena), eu amo a raça amarela (asiáticos), eu amo a raça branca, eu amo todas as raças.

Mesmo em tempos difíceis que estamos passando, eu amo o povo brasileiro, o povo americano, o povo alemão, o povo hebreu, o povo árabe, o povo português, o povo espanhol, o povo francês, o povo inglês, o povo italiano, o povo russo, o povo polonês, o povo chinês, o povo japonês, o povo coreano, o povo iraniano, o povo indiano, o povo paquistanês, o povo grego, o povo turco, apenas cito estes povos como exemplos, eu amo o povo de todos os países. Porque eu amo o povo de todos os países? Porque existem homens e mulheres dignos de serem chamados de seres humanos em todos os países e em todas as raças.

Julio
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 01:59:08 pm by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2020, 02:08:20 pm »

This morning I had a strong dream and I know it was an important dream. I can remember only parts of the dream.

In one part of the dream I was in a place. Then it rained, a different rain. It rained giant drops of water with different colors.

This was the part of the dream that I remember.

The interpretation of the dream:
Perhaps it was the need to talk about the importance of all races, all colors.

======= 

Hoje de madrugada eu tive um forte sonho e sei que era um sonho importante. Eu consigo lembrar apenas algumas partes do sonho.

Em uma parte do sonho eu estava em um local. Em seguida choveu, uma chuva diferente. Chovia gotas de água gigantes com cores diferentes.

Este foi a parte do sonho que eu me lembro.

A interpretação do sonho:
Talvez fosse a necessidade de falar sobre a importância de todas as raças, de todas as cores.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2020, 02:25:30 pm »
Today, in the local news here in Brasilia, Brazil, around noon, local time, I saw a news story of a boy under the age of two who had drowned in a pool here in Brasilia, in a noble and wealthy neighborhood here from Brasilia.

More precisely, a boy of one year and nine months.

The fire department was called, but the boy was approximately 26 (twenty-six) minutes without breathing.

But the firefighters, persisted with the attempt to revive the boy, against all possibilities.

And then, a miracle happened, the boy came back to life.

However, because of the severity, the boy went to the hospital and it seems to me that he spent several days in the Intensive Care Unit.

But the boy resisted against all possibilities.

And after recovering, without sequelae, he left the hospital.

What's the boy's name? Teo is the boy's name. However, given the facts, firefighters call him "warrior".

The firefighter who saved the boy has twenty years of work as a firefighter and has saved several lives. However, the fireman said that Teo's rescue, "the warrior" was the most striking of his life.

Just as a boy who practically drowned, without any chance, came back to life, I pray that on our planet Urantia humanity will recover spiritually.

=======

See website:
https://g1.globo.com/df/distrito-federal/noticia/2020/06/02/menino-de-1-ano-e-9-meses-que-se-afogou-em-piscina-no-df-recebe-alta-e-ganha-apelido-dos-bombeiros-guerreiro.ghtml

=======

I will transcribe below for the Google Translate in English some parts of the news above the respective website:

=======

Boy of 1 year and 9 months who drowned in a pool in DF is discharged and gets the nickname of the firefighters: 'warrior'

Téo was hospitalized for nine days. Accident occurred at the family home; child recovered without sequelae.

After nine days in hospital, a boy of 1 year and 9 months who drowned in the pool of the family home on Lago Sul, in Brasília, was discharged on Monday (1st). The accident occurred on May 23.

The firefighters who acted in the rescue gave him a nickname: "warrior". Little Téo left the hospital on his father's lap. He recovered and suffered no physical consequences from drowning.

During the bailout, the military made several attempts to revive him. Until, 26 minutes later, he started breathing again. Sergeant Charleston, who has been with the corporation for 20 years, said Téo's rescue was “the most exciting of his career”.

"It was very difficult, but at no time did we ever lose hope," he said.

The boy's mother, Luiza Zanello, says that the drowning happened right after lunch with the family, when Téo went to play with other children.

“My sister shouted: Téo is at the pool. And then my sister and I ran out. We both jumped in the pool and already took it off very purple. I was not breathing, I had no heartbeat, ”he said.

Family members started first aid until the firefighters arrived, three minutes after the call. A helicopter was triggered, if necessary.

"We saw his desire to want to come back," said the sergeant who provided the assistance.

The businessman Vitor Brixi, Téo's father, defines his son's recovery as “miraculous”. He had to be admitted to an Intensive Care Unit (ICU).

“From the time he started to pulse again, until the moment of the red room and, later, in the ICU, even the diagnosis was one that he would not survive and there again I think that another miracle brought him back. And it brought well, without any sequels ”, he says.

Scratchs
Pediatrician Nathália Sarkis warns of the risk of brain damage in cases of drowned children.

"The quicker this child is seen, the more he is helped, the better his prognosis will be," he said.

The expert advises that in addition to parents constantly monitoring children, the pools should be closed with bars.

"The child is sometimes by the pool or near a bucket and a basin and has a tendency to throw the body forward, and that is enough for the child to drown," he says.

=======

Hoje, nas notícias locais aqui de Brasília, Brasil, por volta do meio-dia, horário local, eu vi uma notícia de um menino menor de dois anos que havia se afogado em uma piscina aqui em Brasília, em um bairro nobre e rico aqui de Brasília.

Sendo mais preciso, um menino de um ano e nove meses.

O corpo de bombeiros foi chamado, mas o menino estava aproximadamente 26 (vinte e seis) minutos sem respirar.

Mas os bombeiros, persistiram com a tentativa de reavivar o menino, contra todas as possibilidades.

E então, aconteceu, um milagre, o menino voltou a vida.

No entanto, por causa da gravidade, o menino foi ao hospital e me parece que ficou vários dias na Unidade de Terapia Intensiva.

Mas o menino resistiu contra todas as possibilidades.

E depois de recuperado, sem sequelas, saiu do hospital.

Qual o nome do menino? Téo é o nome do menino. No entanto, diante dos fatos os bombeiros o chamam de "guerreiro".

O bombeiro que salvou o menino tem vinte anos de profissão como bombeiro e já salvou várias vidas. No entanto, o bombeiro disse que  o salvamento de Teo, "o guerreiro" foi o mais marcante da vida dele.

Assim como um menino que praticamente havia morrido afogado, sem nenhuma chance, voltou a vida, eu rezo para que em nosso planeta Urantia a humanidade se recupere espiritualmente.

=======

Vide site:
https://g1.globo.com/df/distrito-federal/noticia/2020/06/02/menino-de-1-ano-e-9-meses-que-se-afogou-em-piscina-no-df-recebe-alta-e-ganha-apelido-dos-bombeiros-guerreiro.ghtml
=======

Vou transcrever abaixo para o Google Tradutor no idioma inglês algumas partes da notícia acima do respectivo site:

=======

Menino de 1 ano e 9 meses que se afogou em piscina no DF recebe alta e ganha apelido dos bombeiros: 'guerreiro'

Téo ficou nove dias internado. Acidente ocorreu na casa de familiares; criança se recuperou sem sequelas.

Após nove dias internado, um menino de 1 ano e 9 meses que se afogou na piscina da casa de familiares no Lago Sul, em Brasília, recebeu alta nesta segunda-feira (1º). O acidente ocorreu no dia 23 de maio.

Os bombeiros que atuaram no resgate deram um apelido a ele: “guerreiro”. O pequeno Téo saiu do hospital no colo do pai. Ele se recuperou e não sofreu sequelas físicas do afogamento.

Durante o socorro, os militares fizeram várias tentativas para reanimá-lo. Até que, 26 minutos depois, ele voltou a respirar. O sargento Charleston, que já atua há 20 anos na corporação, afirmou que o salvamento do Téo foi “o mais emocionante da carreira”.

“Foi muito difícil, mas em nenhum momento a gente nunca perdeu a esperança”, disse.

A mãe do menino, Luiza Zanello, conta que o afogamento aconteceu logo após o almoço em família, quando Téo foi brincar com outras crianças.

“Minha irmã gritou: o Téo está na piscina. E aí saiu eu e minha irmã correndo. Nós duas pulamos na piscina e já tiramos ele bem roxinho. Não estava respirando, já não tinha batimentos”, disse.

Os familiares iniciaram os primeiros socorros até a chegada dos bombeiros, três minutos após o chamado. Um helicóptero foi acionado, em caso de necessidade.

“A gente via a vontade dele de querer voltar”, disse o sargento que prestou o socorro.

O empresário Vitor Brixi, pai do Téo, define a recuperação do filho como “milagrosa”. Ele precisou ser internado em uma Unidade de Terapia Intensiva (UTI).

“Desde o tempo que ele voltou a pulsar, até o momento da sala vermelha e, depois, na UTI, mesmo o diagnóstico era esse que ele não ia sobreviver e lá de novo acho que outro milagre trouxe ele de volta. E trouxe bem, sem nenhuma sequela”, conta.

Riscos
A pediatra Nathália Sarkis alerta para o risco de lesão cerebral em casos de crianças afogadas.

“Quanto mais rápido essa criança for atendida, for socorrida, melhor vai ser o prognóstico dela”, disse.

A especialista aconselha que além de os pais monitorarem as crianças constantemente, as piscinas sejam fechadas com grades.

“A criança às vezes está à beira da piscina ou perto de um balde e de uma bacia e tem a tendência de jogar o corpo pra frente, e isso é suficiente pra criança afogar”, conta.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 02:32:20 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2020, 09:18:37 am »
Believe it or not

June 3, 2020, Samara, local time at 5 p.m. Call to the right. Dictate ...

Tighten your convolutions and accept our message.

Believe what Michael of Nebadon said about the end of earthly civilization. Nature will do everything right. Survivors, if any, will be evacuated.

Earth, as previously planned, will become a home for those who study rebellion, the betrayal of Lucifer, Caligastia and others like them.

This mission of the “planet of trouble" is more important than the planet of people. And there are more than 3.5 million of them in our universe.

Do not worry, everything will be fine. Those who have not lost their human image, dignity, will live. Where and how is our business. It is possible to live in the flesh and in morontia. This is all for your consideration.

Post it on the site to stop the distrust of information.

- I publish it as it is, as I accepted ...
Prozonov.

Хотите верьте, хотите нет
3 июня 2020 года, Самара, местное время 17.00. Вызов справа. Диктуйте…
Напряги свои извилины и прими наше сообщение.
Верь тому, что сказал Михаил Небадонский о конце земной цивилизации. Природа все сделает как надо. Выжившие, если такие останутся, будут эвакуированы.
Земля, как планировалось раньше, станет обителью изучающих бунт, предательство Люцифера, Калигастии и иже с ними.
Эта миссия «планеты беды» важнее планеты людей. А их в нашей вселенной более 3, 5 миллионов.
Не переживайте, все будет хорошо. Кто не потерял человеческого образа, достоинства, останутся жить. Где и как это наше дело. Жить возможно и во плоти и в моронтии. Это пока все для вашего размышления.
Опубликуйте это на сайте, чтобы прекратить недоверие к информации.
- Публикую как есть, как принял…
Прозонов.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2020, 11:55:55 am »

This morning I had a strong dream and I know it was an important dream. I can remember only parts of the dream.

In one part of the dream I was in a place. Then it rained, a different rain. It rained giant drops of water with different colors.

This was the part of the dream that I remember.

The interpretation of the dream:
Perhaps it was the need to talk about the importance of all races, all colors.

=======

Hoje de madrugada eu tive um forte sonho e sei que era um sonho importante. Eu consigo lembrar apenas algumas partes do sonho.

Em uma parte do sonho eu estava em um local. Em seguida choveu, uma chuva diferente. Chovia gotas de água gigantes com cores diferentes.

Este foi a parte do sonho que eu me lembro.

A interpretação do sonho:
Talvez fosse a necessidade de falar sobre a importância de todas as raças, de todas as cores.

I remembered the phrase that synthesized the main part of the strong dream I had yesterday.

"Crisis Management"

This was the strong phrase I received in my strong dream yesterday.

=======

We are in a planetary crisis and this is evidenced, for example, by the covid-19 pandemic and the cowardly homicide in the USA against George Floyd that is causing protest and peaceful demonstrations throughout the USA, the largest since the assassination of Martyr Luther King.

Multitudes of people are taking to the streets of the USA and the world for peaceful demonstrations against racism.

Yes, the black race, the red race (indigenous), the yellow race (Asians), the white race, men and women from all over the world, in all countries, we are all human and deserve respect, and the main respect is life.

HUMAN LIVES MATTER. In my humble opinion, this slogan is much stronger than BLACK LIFE MATTER that it is a true phrase too. HUMAN LIVES MATTER embrace all races, all men and women around the world.

We are in a planetary crisis and it is necessary to manage the crisis by true leaders who have in their hearts and minds the reminder that we are all human beings and we are in the same boat. Boat called planet Earth or planet Urantia as it is known in the universe of universes.

This site has few members who periodically write. This site has few visitors on the internet. But this site has influential people who read the news, often just as visitors but who are real human beings who have solidarity with other human beings. I ask that true human leaders, true human beings, start thinking about stepping out of inertia at the right time for the constructive leadership role in these difficult times. Perhaps, the right moment is now, perhaps, in the near future, each person, each true human being and in solidarity with another human being, will know his / her right moment.

Why am I saying all this?

Crisis management, with true solidary human beings who think about the good of the other human being. This is what humanity needs. Humanity needs real leaders, real constructive human beings in search of a solution to the gigantic challenges. And, perhaps, many of these human beings are ordinary people, just like you and me who are reading this message now, whatever their race, whatever language they speak whatever the place they were born in, whatever the where you live.

Why am I stressing all this?

Soon, there will be gigantic natural disasters that have the potential to destroy all of humanity, or almost all of humanity. I'm talking about billions of human beings who can die, or all of humanity.

We must pray that God, Universal Father, have mercy on us so that at least part of humanity can survive and start a new history for our planet from the ashes. A story of respect among all races, as we are all human beings.

Why am I repeating all this?

The catastrophe related to the gigantic movement of tectonic plates has been previously announced, several times on this website and by writers from all over the world including in fiction books. There were warnings. Humanity cannot say that it has not been warned. The time for these events is coming. Science has already demonstrated this, just to mention an example among many, the movement of the magnetic pole from northern Canada to Siberia (Russia) and the weakening of the magnetism that can be verified by the great Magnetic Anomaly of the South Atlantic.

At the beginning of this year 2020, again, it was pointed out that the Earth's core is very hot and that the movement of tectonic plates can happen at any time.

I feel that peaceful demonstrations are also a way for each person to reflect, in themselves, the meaning of their own life, to have a greater meaning after physical death.

Yes, physical death exists, but there is the potential for the immortality of the soul, united with the spirit of God, the fragment of God that exists in the minds of human beings and revealed by the Urantia Book as the name of Thought Adjuster or Mysterious Monitor.

But for the immortal survival of the soul, people need to have true spiritual values in their minds, and among these values, I see faith, love that can also be translated by respect for all races, for all men and women, the all human beings in the world.

May God, have mercy on us and enable the survival of at least some part of humanity. I humbly pray to God in this regard. Yes, my entire destiny is given to God, Universal Father of all, but I persist with my prayer that it will allow humanity to survive on our planet. I ask that all human beings who believe in God, Universal Father of all, do the same.
Julio

======= 

Eu me lembrei da frase que sintetizava a parte principal do forte sonho que eu tive ontem.

"Administração de Crise"

Esta foi a forte frase que eu recebi em meu forte sonho de ontem.

======= 

Estamos em uma crise planetária e isto é evidenciado por exemplo pela pandemia do covid-19 e pelo homicídio covarde nos EUA contra George Floyd que está ocasionando protesto e manifestações pacíficas por todo EUA, as maiores desde o assassinato de mártir Luther King.

Multidões de pessoas estão saindo as ruas dos EUA e do mundo para manifestações pacíficas contra o racismo.

Sim, a raça negra, raça vermelha (indígenas), raça amarela (asiáticos), raça branca, homens e mulheres de todo o mundo, em todos os países, todos somos humanos e merecemos respeito, e o principal respeito é a vida.

VIDAS HUMANAS IMPORTAM. Na minha humilde opinião, esta frase de ordem é muito mais forte do que VIDAS PRETAS IMPORTAM que é uma frase verdadeira também. VIDAS HUMANAS IMPORTAM englobam todas as raças, todos os homens e mulheres de todo o mundo. 

Estamos em uma crise planetária e é necessário administração da crise por verdadeiros líderes que tem em seus corações e mentes a lembrança que todos somos seres humanos e estamos no mesmo barco. Barco que se chama planeta Terra ou planeta Urantia como é conhecido no universo dos universos.

Este site tem poucos membros que periodicamente escrevem. Este site tem poucos visitantes na internet. Mas este site tem pessoas influentes que leem as notícias, muitas vezes, apenas como visitantes mas que são pessoas verdadeiros seres humanos que tem solidariedade com outros seres humanos. Peço que os verdadeiros líderes humanos, verdadeiros seres humanos, comecem a pensar em sair da inércia no momento certo para o papel de liderança construtivas nestes momentos difíceis. Talvez, o momento certo seja agora, talvez, seja em um futuro próximo, cada pessoa, cada ser humano verdadeiro e solidário com outro ser humano, saberá seu momento certo.

Por que estou dizendo tudo isto?

Administração de crise, com verdadeiros seres humanos solidários que pensam no bem do outro ser humano. É isto que a humanidade precisa. A humanidade precisa de verdadeiros líderes, verdadeiros seres humanos construtivos na busca de solução para os gigantescos desafios. E, talvez, muitos destes seres humanos sejam pessoas comuns, assim como eu e você que está lendo esta mensagem agora, seja qual for sua raça, seja qual for o idioma que fala seja qual for o local em que nasceu, seja qual for o local em que mora.

Por que estou ressaltando tudo isto?

Em breve, irá existir gigantescos catástrofes naturais que tem o potencial de destruir toda a humanidade, ou quase toda a humanidade. Eu estou falando de bilhões de seres humanos que podem morrer, ou toda a humanidade.

Devemos rezar para que Deus, Pai Universal tenha misericórdia de nós para que pelo menos uma parte da humanidade consiga sobreviver e recomeçar das cinzas uma nova história para nosso planeta. Uma história de respeito entre todas as raças, pois todos somos seres humanos. 

Por que estou repetindo tudo isto?

A catástrofe relativa a gigantesca movimentação das placas tectônicas já foi previamente anunciada, várias vezes neste site e por escritores do mundo inteiro inclusive em livros de ficção. Foram avisos. A humanidade não poderá dizer que não foi avisada. O tempo destes acontecimentos está chegando. A ciência já demonstrou isto, apenas para mencionar exemplo entre muitos, a movimentação do polo magnético do norte do Canadá para a Sibéria (Rússia) e o enfraquecimento do magnetismo que pode ser verificado pela grande Anomalia Magnética do Atlântico Sul.

No início deste ano de 2020, novamente, foi ressaltado que o núcleo da Terra está muito quente e que a movimentação das placas tectônicas pode acontecer a qualquer momento.

Eu sinto que as manifestações pacíficas também são uma forma de cada pessoa refletir, em si mesmo, o sentido da vida própria de cada um, para ter um significado maior após a morte física.

Sim existe a morte física,  mas existe a potencialidade da imortalidade da alma, unido com o espírito de Deus, o fragmento de Deus que existe na mentes do seres humanos e revelado pelo Livro de Urantia como o nome de Ajustador do Pensamento ou Monitor Misterioso.

Mas para a sobrevivência imortal da alma, as pessoas precisam ter verdadeiros valores espirituais em suas mentes, e entre estes valores, eu vejo a fé, o amor que podem ser traduzido também pelo respeito a todas as raças, a todos homens e mulheres, a todos seres humanos do mundo.

Que Deus, tenha misericórdia de nós e possibilite a sobrevivência pelo menos de alguma parte da humanidade. Eu rezo, humildemente para Deus, neste sentido. Sim, todo o meu destino é entregue para Deus, Pai Universal de todos, mas persisto com minha oração para que permita a sobrevivência da humanidade em nosso planeta. Eu peço que todos os seres humanos que creem em Deus, Pai Universal de todos façam o mesmo.
Julio.

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2020, 08:41:55 pm »
Who am I to question God, but... Wouldn't it be better just to take away bad people and remove the virus? What happened to the "just ones will inherit the earh?"
^_^