Author Topic: NEW SCIENCE WEB SITE LAUNCHED BY MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION  (Read 1397 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
NEW SCIENCE WEB SITE LAUNCHED BY MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION
« on: June 06, 2020, 08:15:29 pm »
TODAY we are making available a still incomplete web site we designed with Charles L. who did the work of putting it together and working for all of us to see.  The Magisterial Foundation thanks you very much for this contribution to our work.
LINK

https://raysonteacher.org/
Design and organization means are being worked out as we go and please feel free to feed back your suggestions and comments here. 

Thank you all for your interest and concerns.

Ron Besser/Director
Magisterial Foundation

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: NEW SCIENCE WEB SITE LAUNCHED BY MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 02:13:09 pm »
Thank you Mr Ron. Very Happy for this Rayson scientific website.

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 12:27:45 pm »
Many thanks to the designers of this beautiful website ( https://raysonteacher.org/ ) I now had the time to brows and read the site completely. Wonderful graphics and topics, although not always the easiest subjects, they are written in a comprehensible way. I encourage everyone to take the time to read the site, it's more than worth it. When the site is visited by many we might see more of these special and helpful articles. Thank you Rayson, Ron and Charles L. for making this available to all.  SophiaVeronica

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 04:48:47 pm »
I have been looking through the glossary of Raysonteacher.org and noticed that God the Supreme comes up three times. In the article  (Ghostmatter) it mentions the Supreme Being but I'm not sure if God the Supreme is the same celestial. 
The article (Master architects of the Universe) it states God the Supreme, and in the (Will of God) it mentions God the Supreme. Maybe the glossary should be updated,otherwise it's a nice site to visit and I enjoyed  its contents. 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2020, 06:14:30 pm »
Pliktarious, you are correct.  That Glossary was created about seven years ago and I kept the file in case we had a new Rayson web site.  The Glossary is rough compared to what we know today and it needs a re-working and edit to throw out some of the definitions entirely and rehearse Infinity better.  My problem right now is getting the time to refresh it although I did cast an eye over it before we put it up.  So at some point we need to redo it.

God the Supreme regulates all space time energy as it is or was his to balance the forces perfectly.  Remember Pliktarious that part of the supreme that balances universe energies is not God the Supreme but the Almighty Supreme.  The Almighty Supreme is in big trouble since it was that elelemt of the supreme that invaded Nebadon and stole the horses that allowed Michael of Nebadon to return to Urantia as Jesus.

Now that is a huge story we have not broken for reasons of State, and frankly, how conceptually we have to be updated just how a Creator Son works the material worlds and energies to use them for Bestowal purposes.  I am not sure we will ever be let in on how that is worked, but Michael of Nebadon says that the Supreme targeted all of that equipment in the invention lab he keeps running to do these unusual things and utterly trashed every scintilla of work they had done to bring Urantia the Bestowal Son in 2019 or there abouts.  God the supreme directed the break in and invasion, but the Almighty is the one who stood around and directed which transformers and machine inventions were to be broken apart and never allowed to be reassembled again.

All that should describe to you Pliktarious we are dealing with an extremely powerful energy entity in the Almighty and that is not even mentioned in the Glossary you looked at.  It will do until I can revise it but that might be weeks due to other demands on my time for now.  I thank you for looking at it and commenting for I appreciate criticism when it improves what is there.  Ron

Offline KIBET BRIAN

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 04:56:40 am »
If it's not too much to ask what about the implosions that have been reported occuring in multiple spheres. Is that the work of Almighty Supreme?
And do the Paradise Force Organizers have anything to say about it or that is directed to Power Directors?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 05:02:20 am by KIBET BRIAN »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 07:59:37 am »
Yes, Kibet, that is the Almighty Supreme who controls the idea that if you are not going to listen to ME,(God the Supreme and the Almighty Supreme), then you are not going to keep what you have that was partially built with my work to you.  The supreme acted in all of its ways like a man forced to divorce his wife and decided to kill her rather than He become divorced.  It is mental insanity to harm another because you are disappointed with people criticizing you for poor work.

Kibet you really like to work with logical thinking,  It is my own standard I work with too.  But the trouble with logic sometimes is that it is sometimes based on the presumption which in turn does not allow the truth of change sound right.  That is, at least to me, what happens in this case.  I cannot tell you all of human presumptions looking at our view of God together, which ones are entirely wrong.  But we must learn to set a list of priorities about what we believe so we can correct other logic of mind that tell us something is wrong with what has actually happened.  That is saying it rather in a muddle and not very clear, but put it this way.

If you believe that God never dies, and then one does, what is the assumption that made you say that God never dies?  Do you see why what you believe is presumptive because, in this case, that God did die,  Do you see the difficulty then of t elling people the supreeme died, and worse yet, by his own hand?  That is a propaganda problem to teachers is it not?  To be a good teacher, one must accept that beliefs, and beliefs are realty revelation, because a belief is an a priori statement without proof. underly acceptance by the human mind something is always true.

In our Christian beliefs, God is not subject to the variations of human existence.  We die.  God does not die.  Those things a good God teachers accepts as the premis of instructing what God is like and his truth is inconcussable.  Yet, a few of us are shown that if taken far enough, such a premise had at least one exception.

That is why the entire matter decimates unless you really understand that the eternal God is a relative God, and then you can go to the Einstein view of teaching that truth in time and all the premises it uses to teach about the universe, is subject to events of growth and growth changes the face of our beliefs.

I wish I were a better philosopher and could figure a better way to say things so they are very clear.  You and I and all who decide how to believe about God and in God, are faced with what the Crhistina Church Fathers inf the fourth and fifth centuries of the new church based on the life of Jesus, pointed out even then:  It is our fault, not God's, you believe what you do.  Augustine in particular wrote that if God is good then man too must be good.  How does it get that to be true?  Why, by association that man is the rersult of God;s thought and then manifestation.  In other words good begets good.

However man is inherently evil at times in spite of the intention to be good, and intention is a relativity--  that is good is a quality of interpretation of less or more, and God is neither ever less or more, but never changes.  So then Kibet, we must change our perception why believe some things that have the idea of being not infinite or absolute but relative== growth and status in time is a consequence and not a given from absolute laws.  Let me restate it for you:  Cause in time is a consequence with different outcomes and the Almighty tried to change a consequence he thought he could change back, and hit what we do: outrage over his interference with the immutable.
The Almighty Supreme still exists in part in the time universe only because the Almighty Supreme built much of  the living creation in accordance with the idea that disruption of the material uiverse by disasters of a natural kind were to be avoidedd at all costs.  the Almighty Supreme layed dows paths to follow in life that helped man avoid the consequences of material disasters if man could fathom such conditioning.

What then happened is the supreme itself took exception to the Almighty Supreme laws of path behavior to avoid material disasters, and destroyed the relationship between the suspreme itself and the guiding powers of an Infinite God.  Again you must adjust your assumptions about God to allow the time factor to teach that there exists the power of God to do the unexpected.  Even the Unqualified Absolute varies is transcendental control so that the universe is always fresh to behold and cannot ever be fully predicted, even from the transcendental view of creation.
This subject is inexhaustible as far as I can see, but it so stretches our sens of little logics and their mean presumptions that do not go far enough, you just have to let children be children and explain nothing until they grow up a little bit more.

RON

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 02:31:44 pm »
Here is a lighthearted response to an important question and answer exchange between Kibet Brian and Ron concerning the works of the supreme and the Almighty Supreme as well?  It is an answer using logical thinking with a warning that logical thinking can be presumptive.  Forgive me if I make too light of a dark and difficult situation, but it is a logical decision that I make to tell the joke!  First, a bit of setting up the joke:

Kibet Brian asks Ron regarding the supreme implosions, "  Is that the work of Almighty Supreme?

Ron answers, Yes, Kibet that is the Almighty Supreme who controls the idea that if you are not going to listen to ME, (God the Supreme and the Almighty Supreme), then you are not going to keep what you have that was partially built with my work to you."  Ron continues, " Kibet you really like to work with logical thinking.  It is my own standard I work with too.  But the trouble with logic sometimes is that it is sometimes based on the presumption (emphasis mine) which in turn does not allow the truth of change sound right."

Now, the Joke titled, "Boudreaux Went to College":

Boudreaux (boo dro) and Thibodeaux (tib a doe) ran into each other the other day, and Thibodeaux remarked, "Boudreaux, where you been?  I ain't seen you in months."  Boudreaux told him, "Mais, I been at college gettin' me some educate."  Thib says, "Aw, dat's nice.  What you learned in college?" Boudreaux tells him, " I been studying sumting called 'Logic'."  Naturally, Thibodeaux asks "Mais, what is dat 'Logic'?"  So, Boudreaux says, "Well, it's easier for me to gives you an example, den to try to explain it.  Do you have a dog?"  Thib tells him, "Mais, yeh, you know I got old Blue."  Boud goes on, "And if you gots a dog, dat means you mus' have a yard to keep dat dog in."  Thib says, "Yeh,"  Boud says, "And if you gots a yard, you mus' have a fence around dat yard to keep old Blue in."  Thib says, " Yeh."  Boud says, "And if you gots a yard and a fence, den you mu' have a house, too."  Thib says Yeh."  "And if you gots a yard and a house, you must be married."  Thib tells him, "Mais Boudreaux, you knows dat me and Clotile been married for thirty years."  Boudreaux says, "Mais dat's 'Logic'."  Thibodeaux is all excited, now that he understands what 'Logic' is, and the next day he runs into Hebert (A- bear) at the feed store.  They get to talking and Hebert asks him about Boudreaux.  Thib tells him, "You know I saw him yesterday, an' he told me he been at college studying 'Logic'."  Hebert asks, "What dat is, dat 'Logic'?"  Thibodeaux says, "Well, let me gives you an example.  Do you got a dog?"  Hebert says, " No, I don't gots no dog."  Thibodeaux tells hime, "Mais, den you mus' be gay !"

So, Kibet, that's an example of presumptive Cajun logical thinking.  As said down here, "It's hard to grasp dat 'Logic', Cher....it's got a catch to it!"

Steven

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2020, 07:36:26 pm »
Steven, that is hilarious. Is this coming out of your funny bone's imagination? 

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2020, 08:15:37 pm »
I laugh too, SonsofGod, with the words that the Cajun French culture has developed and in use, believe me! Louisiana has its cosmopolitan cities like New Orleans, where I grew up, and also in Lafayette, the heart of the culture, where I have lived for 40 years. Many times I either listened to or was part of conversations like the joke you read.  I claim no originality here, I just live it. It’s a charming community where everyone’s grandma is ONE SMART LADY, and she probably speaks only Cajun French.  Glad you enjoyed the joke.

Steven

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2020, 03:17:18 pm »
Steve, I live in DEEP South GA since 1990. Is that tells you anything? Originally coming from Europe, God arranged for me to acclimatize to America in Boston for six years. Then a year in Galveston TX gave me a taste of an unusually cultured world, but still needed to make big adjustment from there to here. The language was so different that I could barely understand it. People's speed was done a digit in correctional to their size up, but then made peace with being here when I asked, "Lord (at the time I only knew Father, and Jesus being my Lord), why am I here in the middle of nowhere?" He answered and said, "I brought you here to get you saved where every corner is a church." He was right and I got saved. This is how we find some good in every bad situation. It changed my life forever for eternally better, but I still do not find it funny here. Amazingly, in the midst of strange places we find The TRUTH as we search for something more and better in life. It is a wonderful journey going one station to the next. I hope the next ‘place’ is in the Kingdom of God on earth, manifesting joy from our hearts wherever we might be.  

sons of God  

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2020, 06:44:54 pm »
Today, 10 July 2020 there is a new article published on the Rayson web site you might enjoy reading called the ARC of INFINITY. 

Link:
Published: https://raysonteacher.org/arc-of-infinity.html

Offline rarija

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2020, 03:44:29 pm »
Bonsoir tout le monde,
Merci à tous pour ce site qui nous apporte beaucoup.
Si vous avez besoin d'aide, je vous le propose humblement (mise en page et embellissement du site). Je travaille dans le web.
Cordialement.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 03:46:29 pm by rarija »