Author Topic: 09JUN2020 AUDIO TAPE OF MTG TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL CONFERENCE IN YORK  (Read 670 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

LINK
AUDIO TAPE OF MEETING THIS EVENING NYTIME ABOUT HOLDING A CONFERENCE IN YORK WITH INVITING DELEGATES TO PETITION THE DEITIES TO RENEW THE 5TH EPOCHAL REVELATION TO REMOVE ALL OF ITS ERRORS FOR A FULLY TRUTHFUL URANTIA BOOK AGAIN.

THE CURRENT URANTIA BOOK HAS AT LEAST 30 PAPES WITH ERROR AND THE TRUTH IS WE TEACH ERROR NOW INSTEAD OF REVELATION.  THIS DISCUSSION TAPE IS TO HAMMER OUT JUST HOW WE APPROACH TO ASK THE REVELATORY TO REVISE OUR EPOCHAL REVELATION TO ELIMINATE THESE ERRORS IN A NEW EDITION OF THE URANTIA PAPERS

Potential Delegates write chairman at aronolac@comcast.net

LINK to tape meeting

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC01_251848_20200609_170748
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 11:08:16 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 09JUN2020 AUDIO TAPE OF MTG TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL CONFERENCE IN YORK
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 12:53:17 pm »
Subject: Interest in participating as a delegate on updating the Urantia Book in York, Pennsylvania, USA.

Yes, Ron. I am interested in participating as a delegate in a Conference on updating the Urantia Book in York, Pennsylvania, USA.

In this way, I am writing here and also sending a message to aronolac@comcast.net.

Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 04:10:07 pm »
Thank you for sharing this tape of the meeting. I find it a significant one in that it allows other members to voice their views on the subject of the new book, its worthwhileness and the reason why we think it is so. I enjoyed hearing everyone's point of view and I agree with all that is being said. I have to say though I checked to see about international travel and have found that my country has a strict government travel ban outside of it. Therefore, it is extremely impossible to fly to the USA for me and I am wondering if it is possible to do a proxy vote instead. Is this a possibility for those who wish to vote but are faced with a similar problem I have when it comes to travel due to the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions? I admit America scares me with its riots and the rising number of cases that alerts us to the dangers of travel. Although August 21 is a couple of months away, it still is not safe yet for travel in my understanding how dangerous this virus is,  even if travel restrictions are eventually eased at some future time.
I am supportive for the new book petition/apprehension, but I am also being realistic as to the situation we are in at the present time of the Pandemic. 
Sue/7inOcean

Online roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 04:57:13 pm »
I am most interested in the purpose of this conference and would love to attend if possible.  I feel that Revelation must be updated periodically simply because people's viewpoints expand.  I must apologize that I was unable to answer when called upon because my phone has a problem and I will have to replace it when I have the money.  Meanwhile I can listen but not talk.
I feel it is essential that this conference occur, with as many people as are able to attend.
Domtia
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 05:54:58 pm »
Sue, nothing is on or off the table yet as there is not enough interest to spend any money on it yet.  Let us see where travel stands months from now.  Roger I decided your phone was the problem and let it go.  You deserve another one when you are able to get one I am sure.  Thanks for your posts.

RON

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2020, 08:00:21 pm »
Ron, my answer to you to be a delegate and vote for the Netherlands is a big YES, if things get back to normal in order to travel safely, or even are allowed to enter the US! SophiaVeronica

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 11:35:58 pm »
Right now we have no conference just because we have no dependable number of delegates to take on.

First, the Conference will run three days.

Second, the first two days are not worked out in my mind just yet.

The third day is a ceremony.  We call it

THE INVOCATION OF PETITION
At the appropriate hour on the third day, the MAGISTER,  and I look at Steven Gitz to ACT AS  THIS PERSON.  The Magister will call your name to stand and relate your signature for the humanity in your country too.  Countries unrepresented by a delegate will be examined by the Deities when the Magister affixes his name to the document.  His Signature as the Magister of will for all Delegates is first and final for all countries without a present delegation.

When your name is called, the Magister will ask you to do the following:
You will rise to the call and walk to face the Magister and to be excoreted by him to the Petition awaiting signature. the Magister stands back as you append your name to the open scroll.  Sign your name thusly:
On the line write your country followed by a  colon:  Your written signature to follow it.  Beneath that line print your name under your signature. Example:

Brazil:  Julio Steinmetz  (fully all written out using all titles of the full name)
The line to be printed right beneath the signature is Julio Steinmetz etc

Each succeeding line has the next delegates name in the manner signed as the first delegate did.  The very first line is to be signed by the MAGISTER and all do as that line shows.

When that delegate completes that signature, he or she will walk back into the audience and to where they sat before.

We expect this ceremony to take between one half hour to forty-five minutes.

The MAGISTER stand with the Magisterial Sons at this ceremony, and his presence either both SERARA and/or MONJORONSON will invoke their private views of the  ceremony when the last Delegate signs the document and it is gone.

I have no solution for your proxy idea at this time, I am sorry to say.  I hope the above helps to solidify what takes place when this convention takes place before August 21 this year.

Ron

« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 11:38:16 pm by Ron Besser »

Offline Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2020, 10:19:52 am »
Dear brother Ron:

Some time ago, if I recall correctly, you and brother Steven were preparing a  piano presentation as a sort of official “hymn”. I’m not sure what it was titled, but I’m pondering if it would be possible to have someone play the “hymn” on the piano, as the petition is being signed. It will give the ceremony a solemn  and spiritual ambiance. Just  pondering.

Blessings,

José L. Vargas Núñez
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 10:32:12 am by Vargas »
José L. Vargas Núñez, Esq

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2020, 12:03:57 pm »
At some point of the tape, a woman said she wanted more practical revelations that we can on our daily lives and... I agree.  It is very hard to convince a person to read the Urantia book, and that is is telling the truth without some proof. Scientific proof for some of the claims of the Urantia Book helped me believe on it more. Also, I would like to see more information about:
1) Life on other planets
2) The truth about astrology, sings and energies.
3) Tips on how to be happy in life, job and love.
4) How to cure emotional wounds 
5) Is solfeggio frequency, the third eye (the pineal gland) true?
6) How to make clean energy and help to make a more sustainable life?
^_^