Author Topic: 12 June 2020 A Difficult Update to hear  (Read 449 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
12 June 2020 A Difficult Update to hear
« on: June 12, 2020, 01:56:46 pm »
12 June 2020
I am apprehensive that this day brings us to an end whether we like it or not.  Spiritually there is never and end, but on material worlds ENDS happen a lot.  I think we have just met one.

I have cancelled for good any conference attending agendas as of today.  The conspiracy of a pandemic is mostly to blame and I refuse to put anyone at risk even for something we felt was very important to achieve.  I cancelled the Conference Category this morning and removed the Agenda post that was in it to make sure we get the word out" the Pandemic strikes again!

But there are other elements to this cancellation I speak to briefly here.

Yesterday the Advisory Committee met in two sessions and it was mostly positive to deal with.  Suddenly though, I awoke late this morning to discover a very negative coud hanging over my shoulders.  I was sure there were reasons now to cancel any idea of a convention to ask spirit to revive revelation so we are dealing with the full truth and not lose the 30 Papers in the UB which no longer are fully factual.

The bottom line is all invitations are rescinded and for the good reason the UNIVERSAL FATHER sees the entire Urantia idea of work and play obviously quite foolhardy and useless in the face of so many pending problems that people refuse to seriously address.  Among them is what do WE DO with all we have developed in support of a MAGISTERIAL MISSION that now seems to just go no where?   I am afraid everything we have done is now questioned, not because we are wrong about things, but because "things" are not open to the persuasion to change and change almost at once.

I am not going to make dire predictions about what happens next, but now Isee a very empty room of things to do where once it was so full of projects to complete, I wondered where to start.  In any case here is MICHAEL OF NEBADON to speak today:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks - "We are closing out the entire idea of epochal revelation doing anyone any good on Urantia once more.  Ron is hit hard as are his friends and supporters over our final decision to let Urantia suffer the consequences of yet another rebellion on its shores, and to leave all alone until the hail of bullets stops over what to do with Urantia and the insistence of the residual supreme to take it over.  It is not a pretty picture this morning and Ron detests the voicing he must deal with but that is it to deal with for now.  We also sure, as Ron says, the horse is lame and needs to be put down, and that is to follow for most of you in the same condition.  His friend George Z. called this morning and they both lamented it was one birthday too far to have taken with good will for anything on Urantia now.

"For that reason I sent George Z. he remembers well as Ron does, the words: ''A tisket a tasket, a green and yellow basket .. .'  as that is what Ron heard over twenty years ago sitting at his computer and wondering where the heck that voicing came to in his ears sounding that fairy tale rhyme.  It was well meant and it carried an invitation to join the Magisterial Mission as envisioned at that time in 2004 or 2005.  Now we have to close it off.  The entire matter has mushroomed out of all proportion and the entire idea of a Michael Foundation International is lost once again.

"As a result of these decisions taken once again as we slept New York time, the entire matter of a magisterial Mission is foreclosed at least for now.  Ron sees the entire matter that this list has little purpose other than to operate the LIGHTLINE program and they are to continue without let up at least for now.  Clency fights for them too now as hard as Ron does.  All of you  are genuinely proud to produce them.  But even they have to be modified soon tochange the MC's from spirit leadership to smaller entities not, but to change the big news from Magisterial Missions to the loss of the power to run Urantia as a conclave rather than as a true inhabited planet.  Man has so lowered his standards he has to be started back up differently to re educate him again.  I am sorry to say that starts today not with Ron, but with some of you and your decisions to boycott further announcements by this site and to let it die for lack of interest.  For those who feel that way, good riddance as Ron is likely to say.

"Now this:

"We are declaring an end to the Rayson site before it begins a Ron as set it up beautifully to Ron with a radical design  as CharlesL has placed it on line per se.  That site has a radical home page everyone who sees it wonders how you managed to capture that feeling so well that Rayson exudes to all of his base readership.  Now we feel it must be stopped before we put too much on it as the entire matter is passe and that is without the necessary accent mark on that ending "e."

"For that reason Rayson has asked that the web site remain and that he will produce work to place on it until we insist it be taken down.  We are not taking it down and we ask Rayson to keep it flourishing if he can.  Rayson no longer is the Science Officer, but the working capital we must infuse into the Urantia subaltern of hopeless and luckless science with its religious fervor over all common sense at times.  Given that, it stays as it is and fervently difficult to figure out that home page unless you realize that hooded spaceman is Rayson and the distant white dot is Urantia.

"Finally, the entire matter of heart and soul for Urantia is disabused for good now.  Ron will leave Urantia with his pain intact and George Z the same as all of you exit soon without really understanding why it all ended so harshly to all hopes and dreams for you had hoped was for the improvement of Urantia.  K"

Ron here -  Well, that sure ended on a not so cheerful note, although I am quite aware of the gloom I feel too.  This time we may have crossed the Rubicon for good.  I am letting the site run and the new web work run and will decided if I have to any changes that should be made.  For now we let the bet ride that life is not terribly upset by what is anyhow well hidden events in spirit that now so directly interferes with out hopes and dreams for what could have been.  Thank you for reading this and I will update you as I can.  Thank you.  Ron Besser
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
Re: 12 June 2020 A Difficult Update to hear
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 01:38:45 pm »
I wonder what will happen to our planet... with pandemics, riots, economic difficulties. 
^_^

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 10:54:31 am »
This message in its entirety was permanently deleted yesterday with one click of a wrong button since the program used for creating posts does not save the draft as emails do. Its painfully annoying and a lesson learned to work in windows and paste, rather than try to recollect the message once again as I do it now, for it is important in my sight. (Thus the long delay to respond, always something.)

Ron's comment in which he said “so much has been undertaken, and like a handful of water, it all leaked out before we could drink from it is so true. That is because humanity has little to no interest in Urantia revelations or God, not enough to justify the effort it would take to correct the erroneous Urantia book or even to start the Mission. Urantia fell to its fate due to ignorance and its own doing under heavy evil influences. One must cut all ties with the world to escape its tentacles. The negative entities forceful enslavement of human mind and soul had done its irrevocable damage of human endowment. Recently, we were hearing about decreasing IQ, shortened brainstem in newborns and inability to reason and solve problems, from our Celestial family. Is the situation so hopeless that Michael of Nebadon, who fought tooth and nail and done everything Divinely possible to save humanity, should give up on Urantia until nature regenerates the planet that allows for a better future?

For now, it appears to be so, but there is more. Thinking about earth changes. Humanity will be forced to go back to survival mode and hard labor, where problem solving will be a matter of survival, but also legal right. Legal right? Yes, for it has been taken by subtle education reforms to dumb down humanity, then finish up the brain washing on social media, mainstream media, Disneyland, Hollywood, promotion of material wealth with inviting stores, shopping malls, mail ordering and internet marketing, leading our youth to focus on entertainment, breakdown of moral values, and identity crisis. For all that we see today did not come along accidentally, it was planned by the dark ones, down to the last dot. ‘Silent weapons for quiet wars, WW3” is a once top secret military training manual, a mishandled document found in an IBM copier that was purchased on a surplus sale in 1979. It is a declaration of domestic war with detailed plans and astounding philosophy for social control and distraction of human life. Not by weapons but by diabolic social engineering.

So as the argued NASA document ‘The Future is Now’ of non-human author(s) as to my opinion, for humans do not refer to humanity in its entirety as “they are”, nor bash human beings’ genetically determined physical attributes. Especially not one as common as having lips (too thick) that might be an offence to those who have none, such as the grays who have been heavily involved with secret government operations since President Eisenhower. (Now there are tons of evidence.) Accordingly, this document has the most diabolic content of not small proportions as some evil forces planning to torture Christians on Prime Time television. As crazy it sounds, confirmation came through a 13 years of boy’s dream. His mother is a well recognized evangelist, one of a few with a pure heart, thus her children were raised in the Word of God and this son of hers demonstrated prophetic gifts from his young age by his fulfilled prophecies. In his dream, he saw into a living room of a family in the future (must be during the tribulation) whereas a large television screen broadcasts its program that could not be turned off, nor could be adjusted for voice volume. There was only one channel on which people were tortured 24/7 in plain sight, while a pitiful voice repeated over and over, “why do you do this to us? Pick up the mark and … (you know the rest). He had many dreams about these times, each are meaningful to me. In one of them he reported that the financial collapse came few days after his January 30th birthday (no year). So we will see if he was right, in case plans are changing. Both documents are available online at stop the crime .net. Only read them if you still doubt that this deliberate destruction of humanity has been planned and it is done.

Do you have any doubt? The foretold tribulation, new world order, mark of the beast, reign of the Antichrist, and even the pole shift (the great NASA cover up) will not pop out of the blue sky. Not even from the squared clouds polluted with chem-trails. Somebody had to plan it ahead, and it is all done. These two documents are only the tip of the iceberg. So, what is left to do? Is it true that all hope is lost for humanity?

Let us view it from another aspect. The planned advisory meeting concerning the reformation of the erroneous fifth epochal revelation reminded me of Abraham's pleading with God not to destroy Sodom for the sake of the righteous. He pleaded, 'if I could find fifthly righteous men would you destroy them with the wicked? God said ‘NO, I would not destroy them’. Then Abraham knew in his heart that he will not be able to find 50, so he masterfully crunched the numbers until he got down to 10 righteous men, pleading through 45, 40, 30, 20, until finally settled with God in 10. (You may want to read Genesis 18, for this is a masterpiece.) God in His infinite grace and mercy promised each time that He will not destroy, not for the sake of 10 righteous men! Ron needed to find 15 patentee to sign the petition, but God was merciful again to cut the requirement to 10. What was the result before Michael cut Urantia’s umbilical cord to end the entire proceeding I do not know, however, but this is how Abraham’s story went on.

God sent two angels into Sodom to rescue Abraham's nephew Lot and his family before He would destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. At this point, in the first document I wrote a prayer to our Father, Michael of Nebadon (more about it later), who also said to and through Ron yesterday that "Ron will leave Urantia with his pain intact and George Z the same as all of you exit soon without really understanding why it all ended so harshly to all hopes and dreams for you". This clearly states to me - and I can be wrong - that we will be permanently taken away (our souls) when the devastation strikes, while the unrighteous, wicked, and ungodly Urantia population will reach its fate without the Missions could lead people to the Light. This applies to what is left of the population after the sudden distraction, if any. For now it is written, and these were Jesus’ words: “But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Sudden destruction has swept ALL of them away. Apostle Paul, Peter, John, prophets of old, and Jesus said that this time, judgment comes by fire. Not by the traditional hell fire in the belly of the earth, but by hell coming upon the earth when the tectonic plate movements expose, and volcanoes erupt fiery magma to pour like a river. Nobody believes it expect for the few, but they will when it is too late.  

The halting of the Mission may change as we have seen it before, but for now, I am getting to the point that the screeching STOP seems to be a good idea. I know for sure that none of us is looking forward to, nor ready for the earth changes, for dead people everywhere, for hunger and lack (as we were told to eat well until we can), or for the Great Tribulation as Jesus has foretold it. The only reason we want (or wanted) to stay and chose to serve in the Mission while in this world is to rescue others from the fire, from eternal extinction or potential long suffering until the end of time. Michael said that the Ancient of Days will not let animals come into the mansion worlds. He also stated that out of 9.37 billion people on Urantia today, 9.2 would not be accepted into the Kingdom. Think about that!

So now, God has decided to receive the handful of righteous as did in the time of Abraham and in the time of Noah. In both cases, the righteous was only righteous in their intentions but not in their actions. For both of the righteous servants of God, whose families were spared by mercy, got so drunk as soon as they came out of their tribulation into the Promised Land that they have lost consciousness. In both cases their closest family members demonstrated the evil they hid in their hearts and carried into the new land, but judgment passed over them and they have got away with it. So I say, there is hope.  

The prayer I wrote was a plea to our Father to rescue our family members and loved ones alongside with us, who may yet to come to know Father and Jesus and become His righteousness. I pleaded with a most sincere heart reminding God for their merits and goodness of heart, although they are still far from the Truth (I am the Way, the Truth and the Life - Jesus). I know all well that our merits are not the basis of our redemption, our righteousness and faith is. Yet many of our loved ones has none of those, thus we can only hope in God’s goodness and mercy, because we love them. I will not repeat the prayer again, but I know that Father heard it, and you just know that I prayed this prayer and I encourage you to pray it again with your own words, out of your heart. God is merciful and we trust Him for all the best outcome, always. I pray for Father’s Will be done in each and every life and our loved one’s life, both Universal Father and Father Michael.

Lot left Sodom with his wife and two daughters, four people in all instead of ten. His wife did not make it because she looked back (not following God’s instructions, therefore, she was not righteous either). Next, Lot’s daughters committed the most outrageous act of incest for they were without man at the small town of Zoar (means small). This fact, in their site justified their actions, so there goes their righteousness, I am sorry. I never believed that Lot could be so drunk that he was totally unaware of what was happening to him yet becoming the father of his daughter’s sons. What does that make him? He was a priest of God but his soul was waxed with sorrow for living in the most wicked town of his time. In conclusion, there was NOT ONE righteous in the whole town, as we barely find anyone in the whole Urantia nowadays, but all judgment belongs to God. We only need to pray for others and ourselves and trust God that our loved ones eternity is secured through us, because we love them and pray for them. There are several examples in the bible for that God redeemed the entire household of His servants, even Rehab’s, the harlot who hid the Israelite spies in her house for one night, when they went to spy out the Promised Land and their lives were in danger.

A friend of mine had a dream who also is a servant of the Lord. She saw the earth-crust cracking up and people fell into the cracks. They have tried to climb out but her dream ended there. We know that people will not be able to escape. Michael of Nebadon said millions, if not billions, will perish due to tectonics plate movements. May be now we can discern that none will make it through the changes, as Micheal said, “the entire matter of heart and soul for Urantia is disabused for good now.” We do not see what Spirit does, thus tend to wonder along the way. Thus, another thought kept recurring in my mind ever since we are trying to face off difficulties to start the Mission, and is this:
If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, then how can you contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein you trusted, they wearied you, then how will you do in the swelling of Jordan? (from the book of Jeremiah)

Perhaps, we should not call the consequences of the supreme rebellion the time of peace, certainly not in the spirit realm, but what will happen once the earth nearly explodes and martial law must take place, when clean up efforts are mandatory, when we would be at risk of more pandemics? (Why? Another dreamer saw dead people piled up in the Great Lake area in such numbers that the clean-up teams were unable to bury them on time. Their stench lingered hundreds of miles away.) How would we continue the work when food shortage, millions displaced homeless people out of work, when financial collapse is inevitable and men will show his true animal nature? When looting, violence and fear demands social order and police brutality would increase, how would we carry on? How would we keep in touch when we may have no Internet, no connection to one another, nor freedom as it used to be? What then? How will we press forth, or how world we? We may never know why the shut down took place as Michael said, we may not understand why our hopes and dreams came to an abduct end. I believe we will later, on the other side of the veil. But if we could not accomplish much in this time of wait and peace (I know I have not, compared to all that I planned), what would happen when the ‘Jordan is risen and the floodgates are opened?

May 20, 2020, Michigan state of emergency due to severe weather and dam failures required the evacuation of 10,000 residents, and nothing yet happened, or very little towards the earth changes. Those 10,000 are out of work, homeless, need emergency supply, at the mercy of the government, and on and on. I cannot imagine how to manage during the great devastation when fault lines are breaking and continents are moving, other then existing in complete state of emergencies. UN troops everywhere, new order, one world government, new world, new world order. There are countless amazing reports given to servants telling of these days. ‘The Perfect Storm’, ‘My time during the Antichrist’, and many more. We understood that the original plan was to exult the true servants of God above the troubles of the world, to reveal and empower the sons of God to bring in the great soul harvest. I am for it and always will be, no matter what directions the events may be turning, but for now - and I do not mean to be decadent rather encourage your hearts -, I see the point of Michael to put a stop to it all. He is our creator, savior, redeemer, and Father in Nebadon. Let His Will be dome in all things in all lives. Amen with thanksgiving and praise.

While waiting for more news, I hope that I could plant some sprouting word seeds that will bring harvest in your future.
With the Father’s love,
Sons of God  

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 08:25:06 pm »
Finally, I can sit still and think this over. At first reading of Ron’s news of cancellation I was both relieved and saddened. The Pandemic is still fresh and even if I wanted to be at the conference, I simply cannot do it due to the Australian Government’s ban on international travel for Aussies. I knew I couldn’t attend it, yet my heart wished that a galactic ship would beam me up to be there! Anyhow, it’s now cancelled for the obvious reason that the COVID-19 virus poses real dangers for those of us and I am grateful for the consideration given for our well-being and safety at this time. Who knows it could be better later on perhaps next year, but I am given to think that it may be a case of too little too late if we keep kicking the can down the road. We all know the UBook needs revision badly, but it is still an amazing book as it is to grant readers the overall sense of the cosmology of the universes at large and prepares us for the journey beyond this one on planet earth. Truly, Michael is correct in saying we will have to wait for the cows to come home.

I am understanding that Michael is preparing for us to move on into our morontial life and careers in the words of “exit” soon and that is to be expected at some point in our natural life. However it is to go for Urantia, I am taking one day at a time. The Adjuster is alive and kicking in me and prompts me to do case studies as a project to get me doing something interesting as he sees me looking sadly at what has transpired and wishes to get me off that moot point to looking at something and think about it, just to keep the mind active in dialogue. It soon becomes apparent the silence in our response here due to this cancellation is in all its worth a stunting process in our ability to move forward. Sure, it presents to us a disappointment and we can lament and moan about it for a while, but it sure helps to get busy with projects instead of being caught up in disappointments. It is strange lately that I have been prompted to take an interest in ufos, ancient alien visitations found in archeology and similar studies, and space projects. The website called alienstar.net is certainly one of the few out there that presents some compelling stories to consider and be aware of. One article I found and am prompted to read the book and use it as a case study. Michael intimated to me to do it that way and then tell him what I think of it. It is a quite a story by a man who worked as an aerospace designer and what he encounters in his various areas of work. His name is William Tompkins and he has written his autobiography titled ‘Selected by Extraterrestials’. It is available on Amazon as a kindle version and he has two volumes of his book to read. I have a copy and will begin the process of reading through these papers to consider this man’s story and what he has to share with us. It comes to no surprise to me that he will come across some alien stuff in due course as so much of it is covered up by government agencies over the years. Why that is so, remains a mystery to this day. There is so much to learn about our planet’s history and the many alien visitors we may have had that is quite evident in discoveries in archeological digs and so on that it poses more questions than answers. 

In my mind, had these scientists looked at TUB, they would see for themselves the truth of a very long human story on this planet. The planet itself holds so many secrets yet to be found by digging them up and then trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together which may take some time to do. TUB has a lot given in the history of the planet which goes a long way to explain what happened in the past but not on what transpired over that course of time since and before the Dalamatia days of the Planetary Prince. I would love to know more of this aspect of the planet’s history and how it influenced so many civilisations in those times. So many areas on the planet are discovered in archeological findings to pose to researchers the story of humanity is quite extraordinary to say the least. The sophistication, the level of advanced technology on stonework found and the amount of intelligence in design is truly astonishing to these researchers who are still scratching their heads as to how it came to be and why it was lost to us in the modern era of our evolution. So much is to be explained and to be understood and I am feeling very much interested in learning from Tompkins what he has to say in his encounters. It remains to me to find out what I think of it. If any one has come across this material and read it, I would love to hear what you have to say on the subject. 

Anyhow, I remain optimistic that Michael may postpone this conference to another time when it is safe to do so. It appears from Ron’s take on it that it seems like another nail in the coffin of Urantia. My and your life may be at an end and we go on to be busy in the classes that are prepared to assist our minds to carry on in good development. That I can see as where we may wind up eventually and I look forward to those superb classes. Meanwhile, I feel it wise to listen to the Adjuster’s promptings and urges to keep the mind stimulated in interest with studies. That is what is happening to me these last few days. I get that and I see why it is necessary as our minds do not go well in lapsing into a hopeless area of no course of action by the Magisterial Mission or Michael’s interest in not doing anything on Urantia anytime soon. The virus, the riots, the racial tensions and the financial collapse will amount to a troublesome time for any good divine mission on the earth. Perhaps it is wise to just let it be and we all go as cows, home. Then when we have crossed the veil, we humans will be given the classes to correct our minds and to be better attuned to the Spirit within us. Then we will have the means to understand our place truly as we should have had it in our sojourn on earth Urantia.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 10:56:12 pm »
Sue, I add only this to your view.  I am beginning to be fairly sure that the problem with the Urantia Book is not just bad handling by the Urantia Foundation, but that there is a conspiracy of the supreme to see to it that it made no real headway to acceptance either.  I am afraid no one knew that until recently.  Further evidence supports that not only the supreme saw to it but that the Ultimate made it clear He had nothing to do with a revelation that barely mentions his powers to reverse time if he had to.  I am quite sure the entire matter has to be reconsidered just what revelation is to be offered to Urantia in the future.  The tally is too small for as long as that book has been on the planet for it not to have been fooled with by experiential Deity.

I have looked at this for decades because man does not uniformly ignore any publication that keeps renewing itself in book stores.  The meager readership alone should have clued the revelatory committee to look deeper into the lack of interest. Hollywood never misses filming even a spectacular conspiracy yet they never see the Urantia Book of any interest to film its origins.  why not?  Here is Dr.Sadler:

Dr. WILLIAM S. SADLER: "I told my wife Lena, one day that there is something wrong with this whole set up.  I am like you Ron, there are too many coincidences that the text was never picked up by the mail religions and that the Life of Jesus Part IV never sold the book at all!  For that reason I am looking at it the same way you are and discover so is Michael now and that is just fine to say at this point.  We are fairly sure that if the current book were withdrawn, and reissued under a new cover and from Acorn Publishing, it would see like a rocket ship in today's climate.  I leave it at that for now.  Thank you for saying so publicly too.  Dr. Sadler."

Ron here -  While we are at it, today's Lightline USA is not being posted on tape.  We got knocked over once and interfered with more than I like and I will not let a tape get mistrusted when I have to start over twice on that tape alone. 

For your information:

USA LIGHTLINE TUESDAY is cancelled.

Espanol Lightline, Netherlands Lightline, and Hispanic Lightline are cancelled for this week only.  USA LIGHTLINE FOR 21 JUNE IS BACK ON and that starts renewal of all the other Lightlines after that to listen to after 21 June. 

The French Lightline: Clency was on line with us today and it was advised by Michael to cancel the FR LL this week too.

Reason:  Michael advised that this week and maybe a little longer that Urantia is going to be purged of rebel strongholds on Urantia and it is best not to try to transmit through a police action of this size.  We wish the liaison forces (spirit police) total success!

Thank you.
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 12:37:23 am »

Thank you Ron for that additional view. Yes I see the UBook has a low readership count given we have a global population of over 8 to 9 billion people. Why it has not reached the masses is baffling to me. And the view that the supreme/ultimate had a hand in muffling it to a wider audience is a conspiracy that corrupts the very intention for revelation of the truth to be known for all on this lost sphere. Somehow there are ways the Father reaches us to drive us home to this remarkable find and the UBook is a God-send to us regardless of the battle it took to get to be. Our Adjuster is the true guide that directs us to this and it is with the Father that we stubbornly give up our desire to hold sacred this beautiful revelation. I am thrilled to bits that the “police” are called in to arrest all the rebels, way to go! This morning as I was having breakfast after reading the post made by SonsofGod (above) and my thoughts on the matter of the ‘case study of Tompkins’; Michael and Mother Spirit were chatting away in my head along with my Adjuster who I think sent a very loud ringing sensation in my inner ear, it nearly set me off balance as I quickly acknowledge by saying, “okay, I get it, something is on, so I hear it…” . Yes Mother Spirit is highly active and spoke to me as to the many times the Adjuster works in me and it seems there is a pairing up between Adjuster-Michael-Mother Spirit. Does this tie in due to the Father-Son Adjuster pairing with the Creator Son and Daughter of Nebadon? I sense something big is afoot in the role of the Adjusters in their wards and how it plays out in the coming days on Urantia. Am I right to see it this way or is there more to this than I am given to know at this point in time?

What I am also seeing is that due to the supreme rebellion, the Adjusters are now having the task of stepping in to do a double task of guidance and direction more so because there are no more experiential directives by the supreme and that the humans are now to rely solely on instinct and inner inspiration by the Adjuster. Just another flash thought that came to me just then. Thank you Ron too for the heads up about the Lightlines being cancelled until June 21. I have to admit that although I was thoughtful to the Lightlines early this morning my time at 4am, somehow my Adjuster made me sleep through it to say to me there is no point in saying anything if there is nothing to say. That puzzled me yet I now see why it was said due to the order to round up all the rebels still lurking here. When they are removed, what do we expect to see from Michael as to the plans for Urantia?.....wait TA wants to speak here:

Sue’s Adjuster speaking: “...It is not to be divulged right now as we are to handle the rebellion in full swing and get it cleared. No news is worth telling until we get this part out of the way first. Let it be as that and then things will be spoken to without the rebels eavesdropping all the time. Mother Spirit is at hand as she is the spirit directive for the Master Spirits work. No other news to tell until the tidal wave has washed out the debris that needs clearing. Do not plank, just keep with me as I get a hold of your ability to attune with me. Time out. K”

Thank you Father, may our prayers be with Michael and Mother Spirit and all our Team. 

Sue/7inOcean