Author Topic: Current LL FRANCE AUDIO TAPE MEETING RECORDINGS/comments  (Read 1067 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Current LL FRANCE AUDIO TAPE MEETING RECORDINGS/comments
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2020, 01:33:46 am »
Tarkas, the One Without Name and Number, was our MC for this session and the intervention of Machiventa Melchizedek, giving us some explanations about the new formation of the Planetary Government. As for the rest, the discussion was focused on the Second Return of Jesus. Here is the link to the audio recording : https://fccdl.in/RKdiBe5hTX

Our next conference call will be held on friday 18/09/2020 at 20pm local time as usual.

Call number : 07 56 75 06 38
Access code : 119146#

You are welcome
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2020, 05:31:00 pm »
Clency, could you please give us a little more information as to what was spoken about on your LightLine ? Merci, mon fre're.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2020, 02:44:02 am »
Wenebojo, there is nothing more than you or the english-speaking audience, already know. Most part of Celestial interventions, as I often notice, are to underline what have been said before, with some words of encouragement for the French attendees. During the Q&A session, which is really an exchange of opinions, an invitation to comment on a particular point that may be disturbing or obscure, I try to bring some clarifications for a better understanding. So, there is no need for me to repeat, by transcribing, what has been dealt with and already known to others on the forum. Domtia  :D

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2020, 07:59:11 am »
The company is advising that the space alloted for free conference call will soon be saturated with recordings, there are 36 up to now, and I am actually figuring out how to delete the oldest ones so as not to be overloaded. I hope to get it through.

MARGUL, the Trinity Teacher Son, was our MC for that session, with Machiventa Melchizedek having some explanations about the Planetary Government and how it fits in the New Universe Age. The Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon, made a brief talk about His New Bestowal and the incarnation of Jesus, without expanding too much on the subject.

Our next conference call will be held on the 25th of September 2020. You are welcome to attend.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2020, 10:18:16 am »
Hi Clency,  we have the same issues and delete our old tapes so there is a maximum of ten tapes only at any given time.  May I suggest before you delete them in a large group that if any are especially important to you, you download those that are to your computer and save as your archive of the event.  We save ours where important and just delete those which are not reporting the truth of the situation any longer.  The USA Lightline tapes from December of last year to present only have about four or five tapes saved into our own archive because of such rapid changes made the old tapes outdated and actually not good to get out into the public again.  This is just to tell you how we handle the same situation we have and you have now too.  I am grateful for your contribution Clency and eventually you will be happy you did this, but right now everything seems to be a trail and you do well all the time to stay with it as you wish to.  Thank you from all of us.
RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2020, 09:16:58 am »
There was enough space left for at least two or three more recordings of the french session when I was advised by the free conference call company that I will be soon running out of supply if I didn't take any action to make some cleansing of the database. Being not so techie, it took me some time to figure it out, but I finally discover the whereabouts and I just started removing the oldest recordings after saving them in a folder. So, I am doing it slowly but surely.

Tarkas was our MC for this session and he talked about the many changes that are disturbing not only for us, humans, but also for those behind the veil, followed by Machiventa Melchizedek who discussed about the Magisterial Missions. As to my Thought Adjuster, Paryotia, he pointed out the difficulty to work with me, because of my sleepy mood, due to the effect of the New Universe Age may have upon my subconscious.

The next french LightLine conference call will be held on friday the 2nd of October, at 8pm local time. You are all welcome.

Here is the last tape recording : https://fccdl.in/oaTcQEzqyX