Author Topic: Current LL FRANCE AUDIO TAPE MEETING RECORDINGS/comments  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Current LL FRANCE AUDIO TAPE MEETING RECORDINGS/comments
« on: June 24, 2020, 10:11:52 am »
See Posts following below.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 10:47:33 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Current LL FRANCE AUDIO TAPE MEETING RECORDINGS/comments
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 12:20:35 pm »
Please note that to-day's LLF conference call, of this friday 16/10/2020, will be held 30 mins later than usual, that is at 20.30 pm local time. Sorry for this little setback.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 08:41:35 am »
The conference call started about 45mins later than it was formerly stated, and we appoligize to those who were not aware of the change in time. It surprised me that Jack was the proposed MC, having not heard about him for a while, it seems he was on duty away from Urantia and that he just crossed by to see how the LightLines are doing. Michael, the Creator Son of Nebadon, talked about the enormous work that has to be done and He highlighted the importance of sustaining the LightLine, with some words of encouragment to the attendees. Monjoronson was more concerned about the implementation of the Magistrial Missions. After a discussion with the attendees, it was concluded, among us, that we are not soon to see the concretisation of it all.

The next session will be held on Friday 23/10/2020, at 20pm local, hoping to be right on time of the "rendez-vous". You are welcome.

Here is the link to the recording : LLF Conference call 

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 06:59:49 am »
Be advised that the LightLine France has a new call number, but in comparison to the former one, only the last digit has changed (see it below). Tarkas was our MC for this session, he highlighted the fact that a new circuit of communication is now installed. Michael of Nebadon talked about the importance of having more LightLine hosts in other languages, whereas Monjoronson discussed about the Missions and the Second Return, depending on how the situation on Urantia moves in the right direction. Here is the link to the recording : LLF recording

Our next conference call will be held on friday 30/10/2020 at 8pm local time.

Call number : 07 56 75 06 36
Access code : 119146#
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 07:31:32 am by Clency »

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 08:46:39 am »
Tarkus was our MC for this session and he talked a little about the Magisterial Mission, but he was cut short by Michael of Nebadon who took over by suggesting that it is wise for the host himself  to share with the french audience the Advisory Bulletin 30 and the rest of the session was focalised mainly upon this.

Our next session will be held on Friday 06/11/2020 at 8pm local winter time. 

Here is the link of the recording : LLF Conference call

You are welcome  

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 08:07:33 am »
For our usual Friday session, Tarkus was again our MC and he emphasized the fact that it is an imperative to have more transmitters. He underlined the difference between a transmission and a "transpossession", an expression new to me, but familiar to the attendees. Mantutia Melchizedek made a follow-up of last week informations about the Magisterial Missions, but in a very succinct way. There are many underground works going on that cannot be revealed for the moment.

Our next session will be held on friday 13/11/2020 at 8pm local  time. Here is the link to the recording :   

You are welcome

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 09:40:38 am »
Machiventa Melchizedek, our MC for this french session, talked about the presidential elections in the USA and the Regency, how the two can be intermingled for the betterment of the planet Urantia. His introduction was followed by Michael of Nebadon who assured us that the Second Return is still on the agenda and Mantutia Melchizedek just slipped in with a few words about the new FER.

Here is the link to the recording : LLF Conference call

Our next conference call will be held on next friday 20/11/2O2O, at 8pm local time.

CharlesL, our tech-support, is looking after a possible way to put LLF on streaming and I think it will be fully operational for our next session. You are welcome.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2020, 08:55:21 am »
Tarkas (the One without Name and Number), our MC for this session, Monjoronson, Mantutia and Rayson, talked successively about the workload waiting ahead, celestial incarnations, the materialization of the First Epochal Revelation – its distribution – and finally ending with the corona virus pandemic.

Here is the link to the recording : LLF tape recording

Our next session will be held on Friday 27/11/2020, at 8pm local time.

Thanks for attending.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2020, 07:59:26 am »
The topics of the session for to-day, under the supervision of Tarkas, our MC, were mainly focused upon the need for more workers in the field, emphasized by Michael of Nebadon, followed by Mantutia Melchizedek who talked about the First Epochal Revelation, ready to be delivered.

Here is the link to the recording : LLF recording

Our next session will be held on next Friday 04/12/2020, at 8pm local time.

Welcome to all