Author Topic: Current LL FRANCE AUDIO TAPE MEETING RECORDINGS/comments  (Read 2902 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Current LL FRANCE AUDIO TAPE MEETING RECORDINGS/comments
« on: June 24, 2020, 10:11:52 am »
See Posts following below.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 10:47:33 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Current LL FRANCE AUDIO TAPE MEETING RECORDINGS/comments
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 08:55:21 am »
Tarkas (the One without Name and Number), our MC for this session, Monjoronson, Mantutia and Rayson, talked successively about the workload waiting ahead, celestial incarnations, the materialization of the First Epochal Revelation – its distribution – and finally ending with the corona virus pandemic.

Here is the link to the recording : LLF tape recording

Our next session will be held on Friday 27/11/2020, at 8pm local time.

Thanks for attending.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 07:59:26 am »
The topics of the session for to-day, under the supervision of Tarkas, our MC, were mainly focused upon the need for more workers in the field, emphasized by Michael of Nebadon, followed by Mantutia Melchizedek who talked about the First Epochal Revelation, ready to be delivered.

Here is the link to the recording : LLF recording

Our next session will be held on next Friday 04/12/2020, at 8pm local time.

Welcome to all

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 07:29:37 am »
JACK0802AB was our MC for this session, with the participation of TARKAS and MACHIVENTA. The following subjects were addressed : the NUA, the abilities to cope with changes, the Finaliters Corps, the Federation of local universes, working as one for all and all for one and the distribution of the First Epochal Revelation put on hold. The attendees are advised not to fear changes, because changes are progress in themselves.

Here is the link to the recording : LLF recording

Our next session will be held on Friday 11/12/2020, at 8pm local time. You are welcome.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 08:39:12 am »
Tarkas was our MC for this session and he talked about some of the facets we know of about the Consumators of Universe. Since there has not been any Celestial to step in with a message, he suggested that the host shared with the attendees informations about the delivery of the 1st ER and the Second Return of Jesus. There were a real exchange of thoughts and appreciations, but unfortunately I messed up with the streaming and when I was done with it I completely forgot to put the recording on play. So, there is no tape recording of the session and I apologize for that, I will be more careful next time. Anyway, there is nothing new to report that you are not aware of, except that I was surprised by a short intervention from M-A-H-L-Y-C-K (Mahlyck) who introduced himself as a teacher assigned to me and a member of the Finaliters Corps. That name, Mahlyck, sounding like Malic, has been in my mind for sometime, I did not know why, and so I accept it as it is.

Our next session will be held next Friday 18/12/2020, at 8pm local time.

Call number : 07 56 75 06 36
Access code : 119146#

Welcome to all

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2020, 09:25:50 am »
Our MC for this session was Tarkas once again and he introduced Michael of Nebadon, followed by Mantutia Melchizedek. The rest of the time was dedicated to comments and exchange of thoughts. There was a little technological hiccup during the session and my fear was that the recording was lost, but I don't really know how, it was retrieved after some manipulations.

Here is the link to the tape : LLF Conference call

Our next session will be held on friday 25/12/2020, at 8pm local time. Welcome to all.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2020, 08:22:44 am »
Our MC on this Christmas Day was TARKAS, the One without Name and Number, who introduced himself as the nominal officer of all LightLines. Michael of Nebadon sustained the fact of the Second Return of Jesus, but He made it clear that the time to make him visible to all is not yet decided, because there are some tilt-bits to be considered at first hand.

As there was no other celestial intervention, Tarkas suggested to share Bulletin 21 with the attendees, which was my primary intention anyway. So, I tried as best as I can to impart the main points, making it in a simple way for a better understanding. We have dealt only with a few paragraph and I think we will go about it in the same manner for the following sessions until we cover the whole bulletin, but it will take some time.

Here is the link to the tape recording : LLF Conference call

Our next session will be held on Friday 01/01/2021, starting with a new year, at 8pm local time. You are all welcome.

As an aside - I am not sure about - it seems to me that the streaming is not working, just pointing it out to whom it may concern.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2021, 07:35:53 am »
For the first conference call of the year 2021, the LLF had TARKAS as MC and he talked about the new circuitry, inviting transmitters-to-be to seize the opportunity offered to them. Michael of Nebadon and Mantutia said some words of encouragement to the attendees who may feel disabused by changes.

Here is the link to the recording : LLF Conference call

Our next session will be held on Friday 8/1/2021, at 8pm local time. Thanks for attending. 

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2021, 09:05:53 am »
Jack was our MC for this session and perhaps, as he said it himself, for many others afterwards, so as to fill-up the gap left by Tarkas. The Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon, talked about the Federation of Local Universes, followed by Jesus who gave out the information about the two Bestowal Sons that will be his companions during His Second  Return and Mantutia explained briefly why the First Epochal Revelation is off the table actually.

Here is the link to the tape recording : LLF Conference call

Our next session will be held on Friday 15/01/2021, at 8pm local time. You are welcome to attend.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: Today at 10:35:17 am »
Our MC for this session was Jack again and he introduced Michael, the Creator Son of Nebadon and the Magisterial Son, Monjoronson, who both talked about the situation on Urantia, the Regency and the Missions.

Here is the link of the tape recording : LLF Conference call

Our next session will be held on Friday 22/01/2021

Thanks for attending.