Author Topic: Current LL FRANCE AUDIO TAPE MEETING RECORDINGS/comments  (Read 3662 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Current LL FRANCE AUDIO TAPE MEETING RECORDINGS/comments
« on: June 24, 2020, 10:11:52 am »
See Posts following below.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 10:47:33 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Current LL FRANCE AUDIO TAPE MEETING RECORDINGS/comments
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 07:35:53 am »
January 02, 2021

For the first conference call of the year 2021, the LLF had TARKAS as MC and he talked about the new circuitry, inviting transmitters-to-be to seize the opportunity offered to them. Michael of Nebadon and Mantutia said some words of encouragement to the attendees who may feel disabused by changes.

Here is the link to the recording : LLF Conference call

Our next session will be held on Friday 8/1/2021, at 8pm local time. Thanks for attending.

- - - - -
January 09, 2021, 09:05:53 am »

Jack was our MC for this session and perhaps, as he said it himself, for many others afterwards, so as to fill-up the gap left by Tarkas. The Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon, talked about the Federation of Local Universes, followed by Jesus who gave out the information about the two Bestowal Sons that will be his companions during His Second  Return and Mantutia explained briefly why the First Epochal Revelation is off the table actually.

Here is the link to the tape recording : LLF Conference call

- - - - -
 January 16, 2021, 10:35:17 am »

Our MC for this session was Jack again and he introduced Michael, the Creator Son of Nebadon and the Magisterial Son, Monjoronson, who both talked about the situation on Urantia, the Regency and the Missions.

Here is the link of the tape recording : LLF Conference call

- - - - - - -
January 23, 2021, 07:37:21 am »
The MC was JACK0802AB talked about the current situation in USA and what to expect in a near future. MONJORONSON was available to step in and bring some more informations, particularly about the REGENCY. As there was no other intervention, the rest of the time was dedicated mainly to what have been said in the other sessions.

Here is the link to the recording : LLF Conference call

- - - - - - -
January 30, 2021, 08:35:34 am »

VAN the STEADFAST was our MC for to-night, in replacement of JACK who was called upon for duty elsewhere. MACHIVENTA talked about the recomposition of the planetary government, followed by MICHAEL OF NEBADON who underlined the importance of launching the Missions at once without further delay.

Here is the link to the tape recording : LLF Conference call

-  -  -  -   -   -  

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 09:10:11 am by Ron Besser »
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 08:27:38 am »
TARKUS, the One without Name and Number, was our MC for this session. Monjoronson talked about his recent visit on Urantia to make a stock of the spiritual situation prevailing actually. Since there was no real informations to share with the attendees, my TA took advantage of it by addressing some words to uplift my state of mind which has been downgraded because of my constant focus of what is happening in my country of birth, in regards to human rights and freedom of speech that are disdained by the local authorities.

Here is the link to the audio recording : LLF Conference call

Our next session will be held on Friday 12/02/2021, at 8pm local time. You are welcome to attend.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 11:27:45 am »
Again, our MC was TARKUS. MONJORONSON talked about the morontial pole HQ on Urantia and RAYSON mentioned some of the inventions which will be of benefit to all humanity.

Here is the tape recording : LLF Conference call

Our next session will be held on next Friday 19/02/2021
You are welcome to attend.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 06:59:42 am »
TARKUS was our MC and the speakers were MARGUL, MACHIVENTA and WELMEK. Our next session will be on Friday 26/02/2021, at 8pm local time. You are welcome to join.
Here is the audio link : LLF Conference call

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2021, 08:06:06 am »
It is with an immense pleasure that we welcome JACK0802AB back as our MC. TARKUS, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, MACHIVENTA and MOJORONSON took the floor for an update about the situation on Urantia and also what are the foreseeable occurences in the future.
Here is the link to the recording : LLF Conference call
Our next conference call will be held on friday 5th of March, at 8pm local time. You are welcome.