Author Topic: LIGHTLINE recording for June 24,2020/Next call July 01, 2020  (Read 154 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Hello everyone,
I thank Tarkas and Machiventa Melchidek for their wonderful advice on learning to transmit.  I think it was a very productive call and I hope you enjoy the recording.  Next call is July 01,2020 at 6:00 pm EDT.  I appreciate all the participants.  Here's the link:
https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1531904/362464/VCISPREC02_362464_20200624_150532
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: LIGHTLINE recording for June 24,2020/Next call July 01, 2020
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 10:13:25 pm »
I want to give Elise a big thank you for all the work she put into putting together this summary of our call. She is a wonderful help!
Amethyst

Summary of the Netherlands/Europe Lightline, June 24, 2020
Emphasis was made on the importance and need for transmitters, valuable advice was provided by the Celestials speakers on how to learn to become a transmitter.
MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK: 
He will be MASTER of CEREMONIES for the next weeks on the Lightline calls. Certain transmitters are being taken under His tutelage (Ron, Lemuel, Amethyst, Phyllis) they should ask for transmissions from Him, necessary for balance when more than one human receives solid revelation, to maintain equilibrium.
To all who transmit, do not hesitate to ask Machiventa Melchizedek for transmissions, the more receive the better picture to bring into focus what needs to be understood. Keep asking for “clear channel” and listen to your Adjuster.
TARKAS:
1.Emphasizing the need of DISCERNMENT. You must have the ability to hear and recognize your Adjuster. Ask your Adjuster to be active in your mind, learn to understand how He speaks to you, His voice is subtle, a hushed tone that lies beneath your thoughts. All have to start with these basic skills to find the Kingdom within you, for that you need a conscious working relationship with your Adjuster.
ADVICE: start taking simple sentences. Did you think it? Did it come from Spirit to you? Do this daily and start to recognize what is yours and what comes from Spirit. The information should flow easily, if you struggle you are probably not receiving from your Adjuster.
2.Truth is only total and complete on Paradise, relative in time and space universes. Truth changes not itself, but your ability to understand changes. Your Adjuster guides you through various levels of understanding and recognition. All of you are able to understand truth for the particular level you have achieved. It all begins with you finding the connection with your Adjuster.
MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK:
The planet has gone through rough paths, but things will not be settling down soon. The earths’ core has stopped rotating, but the surface of the planet has not. The location on the surface is in motion over the core which could cause a chain reaction of earthquakes and volcanoes on the many weak spots on the surface. Power Directors are keeping a close eye on things, are ready to take action if necessary, to prevent a catastrophic explosion. Be in hightened state of alert for the next months. Decisions taken now in your personal life and as a planet have tremendous repercussions as we move forward. Stay safe from crowds and vulnerable locations.
Q:RazHow to recognize whether the TA is speaking or just our consciousness?
A: AMETHYST: It is a process, different for all of us. Hard to know the difference. Write down some statements. Did that come from me or something God would say to you? No formula for that. Each individual needs to work this out with their own experience with their Adjuster. Later it will become an intuition.
A: TARKAS: It is important you learn to be able to recognize your Adjuster. When you are dedicated always to do the Father’s Will, often then what you all use to receive is from your Adjuster. The Adjuster’s job is to spiritualize your thoughts. If your thought comes through as a spiritual concept, you should be confident it is the Adjuster, but you lack confidence. God is trying to speak to you! Don’t hesitate or be afraid or doubt yourself. Train your mind: is this something God would say to me? Take discernment!
Valerie and Weydevu: relate the experiences they have had with receiving the `Voice of God”. Both have experienced this in different ways and find it very difficult to take transmissions as they occur now through transmitters.
René Duran: gives us advice and tells us what he experiences when transmitting. He always tries to Identify who is talking, that gives him confidence. Do always ask who is speaking.

Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LIGHTLINE recording for June 24,2020/Next call July 01, 2020
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 08:58:39 am »
Thank you