Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Remember Who You Are  (Read 105 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Remember Who You Are
« on: June 26, 2020, 01:33:25 am »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Remember Who You Are
Date/Time: 26th June 2020  07:33 Local  05:33 Z

https://app.box.com/s/cp6f91hpuhb8ffz4yv74cdbkbw84bpix

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Remember Who You Are
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 05:58:30 am »
Trancribed from Lemuel’s audio recording

Remember who you are

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. The topic I would like to talk about this morning is entitled “Remember who you are”. I think I talked about this sometime before, but it appears to me that perhaps now, at this critical time here on the planet that you all need to be reminded of who you are. I know it is still difficult to some of you and I am talking to you on the forum, members and guests, once you get into the habit of not remembering so many things because of the demands of everyday life and we all have problems. All families go through ups and downs, the problems between siblings, the jealousies, rivalry, the problems of unemployment, of course the list goes on and on. You all know these things and of course that is why it is so easy to forget who you are, because you do not find the time to go inwards and to seek your Beloved, because He will constantly remind you who you are.

Yesterday, I received a message from Machiventa Melchizedek about learning to listen, I don’t know if you have listen to that tape, but at the time when you do have a quiet moment, even if you can only accept as a concept, figuratively speaking, that you are a son or a daughter of God, of course that is tremendous pill for your ego to swallow, because the ego does not ever want you to think that. Your ego will say to you: ‘who are you to think that you are a son or a daughter of God’. Well, you know I have talked about ego many times and I will only say to you again this morning – ego is your servant, not your master. Unfortunately, looking at the state of the world, you can see immediately that ego is the master of the vast majority of the population, but those of you here on the forum who are at least to some degree familiar with the Urantia Book, you will have some understanding of the relationship between you and God, because of your Indwelling Thought Adjuster that is a Fragment of God and you will know that it is His job, His responsibility to elevate your thoughts from a purely material level to a higher more spiritual level and by so doing you come to really understand and accept the fact that you are sons and daughters of God.

On a purely material, physical level, you know who you are, you know your name, you know your status in the family, you know where you are. Are you a brother, a sister, a father, a wife, a daughter, whatever it is ? You have this identity here in your physical body, this is you, yes alright, this is you, but you know many times I use the analogy of the body being a car and the chauffeur is the ego, but behind in the backseat, so to speak, travelling with you is your Thought Adjuster and your soul and more often than not, your soul is desparately wanting you, your ego, to drive the car in a much better way, to be concerned much more about other drivers and to be kind and polite and not wishing all the other drivers dead. You know what I mean. Ego should be your loving servant and not your master and this becomes easier to put into place when you remember who you are. When you remember who you are, you cannot and will not allow ego to be your master and that is simply because you recognize ego immediately, you know your ego very well, more and more as time goes by. Ego really does become a loyal, a devoted and a loving servant to you, its master. So, remembering who you are, not only has tremendous benefits on a daily basis, meaning you are in control, all of the time, not just some of the time, the master is in control of the servant. The master is a understanding, a loving master and appreciate so much the skill and the concern of the ego. So, I repeat, remembering yourselves, remember who you are, a son and daughter of God, so how can you continue to allow yourselves to be dominated by your servant.

Dear brothers and sisters, here we are again, it’s another Friday and the weeks just flow by. It is just a beautiful morning here in Girona and now at the end of June the temperature in the afternoon is up to the 30’s, it’s quite warm. So, wherever you are and whatever you are doing this weekend have a wonderful time, enjoy yourselves and try to be happy, everybody needs to be happy, but at the same time try to remember who you are and be thankful and grateful for the most loving and devoting servant that you have got, which is your ego. Thank you so much for listening and I hope to talk to you again soon, so I say bye-bye for now. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.