Music & Artful Expressions > Music Compositions And Other Artistic Expressions

A couple of angels

(1/1)

roger krupa:
I hope this works...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2634140576835331&id=100007182425629

Ron Besser:
Yes Roger it works..  I have never seen the likes of the Harp Sisters before we their strap on harps and duet with the Battle Hymn of  the Republic.  Thanks for the entertainment.  I also look at the setting, and they look like they taped this in Pennsylvania on March 13th of any year as that is exactly what it looks like around here then. 
Ron
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I saw Ron look at this and say in his mind, 'Good heavens!"  He did not know harps came in that size or that they could strap harps and he knows most musician abilities to perform, but not with this load of instrument on the chest of what appears to be willowy girls, but unusually deaf to the verve of the Battle Hymn of the Republic.  In any case I smile at Ron trying to be polite over something that was too frail for  that song and you liked it because of why Roger?  Old Michael of Nebadon is curious about your find here and what you are bringing to our view.  Thank you.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

roger krupa:
Dear Ron and dear Michael and forum members and guests:. The main reason I posted this video was because of the effect it had on me.  I have listened to it four times and it still brings me to tears.  Tears of what, I ask myself?  Tears of sorrow, tears of joy, tears of gratitude for God above, tears of commitment to God within.  The twins are amazing with their harps and I have been following them for a few years.  They have adapted myriad types of music, from classical to heavy metal to the harp and make it all sound sweet.  Future celestial artisans for sure!  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  I am told they used the original lyrics.
Domtia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version