Author Topic: AUDIO 28 JUNE Lightline USA Tape- Fathers Temple More  (Read 170 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
AUDIO 28 JUNE Lightline USA Tape- Fathers Temple More
« on: June 29, 2020, 01:32:40 am »
Your link to this session is below.  Thank you for your interest.  Ron Besser your Lightline host.

LINK

https://app.box.com/shared/static/uheuzes2lnhl3ygwjp96t1od6ei2z1hd.mp3
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 10:43:45 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: AUDIO 28 JUNE Lightline USA Tape- Fatgers Temple More
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 04:23:39 am »
Thank you Ron. Please note everyone, "Fatgers" is meant to spell as Father's Temple. Sorry Ron for this but couldn't help as you made me laugh! LOL! And it is a nice session indeed about the Temple and the classes in the AandE schools. I enjoy that,  I did find that the old typewriter bit may be challenging as there may not be many of those around these days although I did learn to touch type on those in my days of classes doing them when they were around. The small finger will need exercising as it has to push harder than all the other fingers, even so it has been a wonderful exercise all the same. Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: AUDIO 28 JUNE Lightline USA Tape- Fathers Temple More
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 10:52:50 am »
It was 2am when I finally finished and put it up.  That should never happen and i did correct the error Sue, thank you.

Let me explain why I requested the old mechanical typewriter at all.  Like calculators, the use of computer keyboards are too easy to use and the user seldom understands the hard work it takes to calculate using a slide rule, and that an old Royal typewriter with hitting keys to make moveable type his the paper with an ink impression, is not worthy preserving.  However, the discipline it takes  to calculate with the human brain and now with electronics, is far more than most children or adults will  tolerate.  Wrong.  They are devices not to do anything but to discipline readers of epochal revelation how to force their brains to attend to the work it takes to take one step at a time.  The military knows about recruits and if they cannot get a recruit to use his brain in gear they do not have soldier but a lose cannon.  We need to discipline users of  the faith bound epochal revelations to understand they must not learn surface curiosity, but to be a scholar, for that is the only way one can fully teach epochal revelation other than in the classrooms of the Material Sons and Daughters.  I know whereof I speak how this works and it  works great and ones who graduate basic training feel great/

RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 05:04:49 pm »
Hello Everyone! Song At Sunrise here with a summary of the Light Line 06-28-2020 for those who translate.

Light Line 06-28-2020

Welcome by Phyllis Simpson: Tarkas:
Welcome to everyone. Today's Light Line is a little unusual: The United States and the rest of the world has to come to see the upcoming crises of geological changes and ocean inundation. The Power Director #5, representing the Master Spirits of Universes 2, 5 and 7, is working on this problem.
The Infinite Spirit is interested in this conversation. The Power Director has 1320 subordinates working under him.

(An aside: Urantia must be removed from the planetary system while revisions are being made. ~No further comment).

The Universe Force Organizers and Power Directors have to do the work of venting the planet, and controlling geological forces. The Creative Spirit cannot do that. The core of Urantia is more than 345 million degrees Centigrade. To add to the instability, the center of the earth core is off by several hundred miles. Venting will result in volcanoes, starting at the Bay of Alaska, and proceeding southward toward California. We are being warned that when the California coast slips, like loose stones, there may be from 200 to 500 feet of water where the California coast is today.

The rebellion of the Supreme and seraphim is being adjudicated. Major focus by the Creator Sons is to eradicate sedition on Urantia. The Father is brought into the proceedings. This adjudication has nothing to do with our ascension career. The spirits under question face execution. How “experience” is processed is now under a new policy.

Adam and Eve have been designated to establish schools on Urantia. The first lessons will deal with training teachers and transmitters. Basic training will include various disciplines not unlike the military. Properly prepared teachers are essential to the establishment of the Mission.

Those such prepared may be servers in the Father's Temple – similar to that which was in the original Garden of Eden. Worshipers will know it is not what you are, but who you are: dedicated to the Father. It is the intent of the Father to bring ALL humans to the altar.

Be looking for the next advisory from Steve Gitz.

Conclusion. Next Light Line Tuesday, 2020-06-30

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 07:44:31 pm »
Thank you SongatSunrise