Author Topic: Urantias Oceans  (Read 149 times)

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Urantias Oceans
« on: June 29, 2020, 09:45:34 am »
Ron  and anyone who might remember this topic:    A few years ago we had a couple of discussions about some beings that were present and working in Urantia's oceans and seas  repairing and stablizing some problems that were critical.   I believe they were called the Largent or Largess or something similar to that.  I watched a  program recently about several videos that have been taken  capturing  UFOs  flying out and into our oceans and I have been wondering if these sightings might be related to the discussions we have had.   Does anyone remember these very interesting discussions?I

We certainly need all the help we can get!
LarryG

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Urantias Oceans
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 10:37:12 am »
I remember this very well Larry.  I also keep a personal update on line too.  They as a task group are over with on Urantia thanks to the rebellion.  They left early that morning of June 25th, 2019, and never to return.  They produced an unfinished report which categorizes the Atlantic Ocean as a bottomless pit of crustal disturbances that may never be fully rectified.  They told the Creator Son that the Atlantic Basin as we call it, is so full of  trash and sunken ships it needs cleaned up by preternatural forces.  That, more or less, ends this story as reported about four years ago as I best recollect.  I did not have this data until today.  For this reason, Larry, the Creator Son wishes to discuss this one bit further.

"They ere called the Latimores by me in the initial report.  That has been long deleted to keep the discussion forum fairly clear of o,d posts that no longer serve anyone.  Your host Ron Besser dislikes clutter so much he is heartless and it is impossible for the human mind to sort all that happens on this web site.

"The posts that have bitten the dust are historical and he know it and lemts it but has no way of keeping things straight.  Phyllis was supposed to do some of that work but se considers it so pedantic Ron does not ask her any more to archive.  You need an archivists for that site but no one appears to be competent and be aware all of you Ron is not going to tolerate endless posting to archive and looks at the archive section at the bottom of the site as too much no one reads any way.  They do but not so much Ron notices it.

"For that reason Larry, your own recollection is somewhat faulty for Ron is keenly aware of their work and kept on it as best he could.  They no longer communicate and Ron is saddened by such but the rebellion is costly to all and that is history now.  Urantia will have a rejuvenation of its oceans but not for millennia we think.  The Pacific is as bad as the Atlantic.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON. k"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 11:04:44 am »
Thank you so much Ron and Michael!   "Latimore".    Yes    a faulty memory indeed!    I did remember it started with an "L".    Lol.    I have several times thought about this discussion  through the years and am sorry  to leArn that their work was cut short, just as so much has been affected by this latest rebellion. 
Thanks again.   LarryG

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 11:19:10 pm »
This discussion on these Extraterrestrial influences in Urantia is very peculiar. The fact that there were the Ummites and the Latimores and others confirms the case that “aliens” did enter our planetary space and were active among our races/nations. Larry and Ron, I remember well the story about the galactic command ship and of Michael allowing these Laitmores or what I recall as the Iargas to work on the tectonic plate issue in the oceans some years back as they were very adept in the ocean as they came from a water world. I am also seeing now that there are at least three different kinds of “aliens” mentioned above and with my reading so far in the first volume of Bill Tompkins(William M Tompkins) book titled ‘Selected by Extraterrestrials’ in his work as a aerospace designer in a secret program to develop rockets, missiles and spacecraft to deal with the threat of some of these “aliens” that appeared to be a threat to us Urantians. Bill goes on to say in his autobiography to tell us that there are some dozen if not more “aliens” the authorities know about for some decades now and are considered to be in two camps, what is called the “white hat” and the “black hat” type of “alien” influence. 

There are known to be the “Grays”, the “Reptilians”,  the “Nordics”. The “white hat” ones are considered friendly and cooperative and the “black hat” ones are hostile and aggressive, even though both are considered highly advanced species from somewhere out in the galaxy and are for some reason taking some interest in interfering into our space. It is not sure who is good or bad between the “white hat” or the “black hats”. It is apparent that they have different agendas in what is going on in the Americans space program development for which Bill was intricately involved in as well and was part of a secret Think Tank that delved into the issue of the “alien” threat and how to counteract them. They even hired some of the German engineers who developed the V-2 rockets during World War 2 to get to develop more on this technology. {Read the book folks - it's all there in black an white!}

It seems that the “white hat” ones were advancing the process of the space program while at the same time the “black hat” ones were trying to stop it. There are also “aliens” (not sure if it is the “white” ones or the “black” ones) who were trying to stop the nuclear missile weapon program to succeed. To me, as I read this, I know from Timothy Wyllie’s Rebel Angels book series that he came across one that told him that they can actually snuff them out and disable them (missiles) from working or launching at all. And that is to tell us that some “aliens” were trying to stop a thermonuclear war (during the Cold War era) from happening on the planet. I recall that Michael did say through one of Ron’s post some time ago that he ordered that to be the case and to stop any sort of nuclear weapon to go off as it harms our Earth’s atmosphere as the atomic radiation is so deadly in the stratosphere and causes the earth’s structure to destabilise and can be harmful to the health and well being of its inhabitants as well as the biosphere of the planet with so much radioactive material in the atmosphere. It does makes sense why some of these “aliens” are active in curbing and manipulating some programs to avoid such an aggressive response from the Urantian humans who are not understanding the dangers of their belligerent state of mind as well as their primitive state in how to see advanced extraterrestrials who are operating, not only to do some good, but also to defend themselves from human attacks. Those attacks by the “alien” ships can be seen as offensive by the military and can easily be construed into thinking they are under attack by the sheer advanced technology they witness. 

It is a fascinating read so far of what Bill has to share and I am yet to finish his first book as it does tell us at some point that the moon project was to be a space station to deal with “alien”  threats and that these “aliens” are known to exist in our space area. All this information is supposed to be classified and is now being exposed to some extent by the testimony of this man who wishes it be revealed as to assist the public in understanding what has transpired and what is to be known as either a threat to us or as a benign intrusion into our affairs on the planet. All of this discussion just confirms what Bill has to share with us in his book and I consider it a worthy read as it delves deeply into how involving it has been with some of the “aliens” who have been interacting in human intelligence in these space programs. 

It makes me wonder too if some are still here, but I just recently saw a video footage from the ISS that shot footage of numerous amounts of orbs of light exiting the planet back in May 2020 and there was a comment made that maybe it has something to do with the Dalton Minimum. And there is a mass exodus from Urantia for that reason. This to me is a highly suggestive assumption, but maybe there is some truth in the matter when we consider too that Michael has ordered so many of them to leave Urantia, because Urantia was dubbed a “No-Go Zone” and that Urantia is off limits to any one unless they have Michael’s permission to enter the Urantia space zone. In addition, we know that the planet has been under the clearing mechanisms of the Liaison Forces to remove the cabal and the rebels off the planet.

It is interesting that the Latimores have made their assessment report to state the problems inherent on the oceanic seafloor and that some sort of tectonic plate activity may be required to clean up the debris so scattered on the seafloor that needs removing. I find the story of the Ummites, the Latimores and the Iargas so intriguing as it confirms to us humans of the UFO phenomena that has been coming to light in recent times and the public awareness is growing of the acceptance of this as actually happening in our Urantia space. What is concerning though is the sheer amount of “cover up” by government authorities who seem to shove it under the carpet so to speak over the years and hope it goes away over time, but the recurrence of visits seem to resurface over time. Bill Tompkins got started on this from the incident that happened in L.A. called the LA Attack which he was a resident of L.A. at the time of the incident and saw the attack. He describes this in his book and he believes it was a huge alien spaceship that was being bombed in air raids in the night sky over the shores of the LA skies that night and he, his parents and his brother saw the entire incident and that left a huge impression upon him of the existence of “aliens”. The newspaper reports the next day saying it is a “Japanese” attack, but according to Bill’s report, that does not stack up as to the amount of firing that occurred in this attack and why there were no reports of Japanese casualties and airplane crashes and so on. It goes to tell just how quickly such incidents get misreported or at worse get deliberately snuffed out to avoid a mass panic among the population at that time. If that were the case of why the authorities wish to brush this truth aside, it is understandable, but over time these visits by aliens keep coming and the truth of it keeps resurfacing and so this is why there is a slow unravelling of confidential files being released to the public in recent times in order to slowly get the public to get used to the reality of the existence of these aliens in our midst. 

We just recently had footage aired of a military jet that captured footage of a black orb travelling at high velocity, dipped in the ocean and then surfaced again shortly after and it astonished everyone who saw this footage as it turns out to be authentic footage from the military aircraft’s monitoring camera. In one scene, for example, it showed cows in the background as it has that thermal detecting feature built into the camera and so the orb is also of some material structure as well. So among other things, it authenticates the footage. It is left for the public to decide what it wants to believe.

Thank you Larry and Clency and Ron for bringing to light the truth of their existence of our Cosmic neighbours and of their influence in our time and space. Bill Tompkins is sure that such influence has made such an impression that it sped up the technologies so much in the last few or more decades that our world has never seen such advancements in science and technologies in such a short span of time on the planet. He is sure that these influences have played an integral part in our development in recent times. I am left to think how impressive his story is and how important it is to be aware of those developments as well as the ongoing work in the space program that is still evolving as we speak. It remains to be seen just how much classified information is yet to be disclosed to the public. Yet it is probably because there are so many sensitive security issues that need to be kept under wraps due to the ongoing problems of international tensions between hostile nation-states in our world. I understand the reason for security measures to be placed and yet it is with some disclosure we all get to see some elements of otherworldly influence do exist in any case. Thank you for a much needed discussion as this is to me only just the tip of the proverbial iceberg of our galactic space awareness. Slowly, Urantia is coming to terms with the cosmic reality of our neighbours, we only have to see the Hubble telescope pictures of numerous galaxies like our own swirling around stars with habitable worlds like our own do exist. Pretty soon our populations are growing in awareness of the fact that the “truth is out there”!

Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean