Author Topic: Fiat vs Virtual  (Read 282 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fiat vs Virtual
« on: July 04, 2020, 12:08:06 pm »
There are two types of e-currencies: crypto and digital. There are some differences between the two, but they are both is what is called ‘virtual money’, in other words they are not fiat or physical money.

Excerpt from an article

Just as a classic fiat money, one can obtain digital currency, transfer or exchange it for another currency. It can be used to pay for goods, services, online stores and others. It has no geographical or political borders; transactions may be sent from any place and received in any point in the world. Actually, digital accounts and wallets may be regarded as bank deposited. Digital currencies are centralized, they require user identification; there is a group of people and computers that regulates the state of the transactions in the network.

Crypto-currency is an asset used as a means of exchanging; it is considered reliable because it is based on cryptography, a system that creates and analyzes the algorithms and protocols so no information is changed or interrupted during the conversion by third parties. Cryptography is a mix of a large number of different sciences, with mathematics as the basic. It is math that attaches the severity and reliability to algorithms and protocols.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many countries in the world are experiencing devaluation issues of their currencies and the central banks are considering the possibility of creating their own e-currency. Will there be a new world banking system, with virtual money?
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fiat vs Virtual
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 12:23:54 pm »
Clency, I have listened to a presentation, or couple, concerning this topics and some well recognized experts believe that digital currency is the future, beside having gold deposits, but greater in importance due to its safety features and flexibility.  
My only question would be here is what happens to these digital currencies when the Internet is gone? I believe the same applies to paper money deposited in the bank, since banks now totally dependent on computerized systems to communicate between various bank locations, central banks, and markets worldwide through the Internet. 
I pray for wisdom and understanding to able to embrace all the dramatic changes we are looking forward to. 
God bless, 
sons of God

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 05:17:53 pm »
The Magisterial Sons have both proclaimed the United States is to return to the gold standard and that the new dollar will be at parity at 1.04 per dollar unit payable to the United States Treasury.  For that reason digital currencies are not ever to be used as they state.  The reason is that digital currencies require a fixed income product to prepare people to pay for them via a central bank electronic production style in the Treasury.

For that reason no central bank dare ween itself off the printing press until the gold standard is secure.

The original idea from the Magisterial Sons was to allocate enough gold into the system to dredge the debt burden out of site, and that meant to clear all debt with plentiful gold given to central banks by  the Magisterial Mission apparatus, but that has been called back and no gold will be transferred to Urantia unless it can be authorized again by the Eternal Son, which is the Deity that controls financial disclosures for material worlds such as Urantia is.

We further state that Valerie but her finger on the exact problem the Magisterial Sons indicate is the Achilles heel over the idea of digital currencies, and that is the lack of universal computer apparatus for every citizen regardless if living in boat, or the jungle, in a cave, or in a tree.  Simply stated, that is not feasible and therefore an unfair system for all to adopt.

Further: Monjoronson states that certain digital currencies are false providers of security as they are some based on the intersection of a rate hike and a loss of value in a devalued currency such as the Ruble could be.  No one is saying that is true today but with financial collapse for some currencies coming, it would be by sheer luck if many people did not lose everything if invested in them at all.

The gold standard is coming back.  But when is problematic and we will have to wait until the idea of a regency is established before we can help determine when that standard returns exactly.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 07:13:14 am »
I think it might be useful to look at OITC (Organisation of International Treasury Control) document concerning establishment and introduction of the INTERNATIONAL GOLD BACKED GLOBEC currency:

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Whistleblower_and_OITC_114/DAVID-CRAYFORD------------IT-S-TIME-THAT-SOMEONE-STARTED-KICKING-ASS-SO-THAT-CHANGES-TO-THE-CURRENT-FINANCIAL-SYSTEM-CAN-BE-MADE-TO-BENEFIT-EVERYONE-NOT-THE-MINORITY.shtml

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 11:59:18 am »
It is an evidence that, without a gold backed currency, a world financial collapse is looming ahead, but where the International Treasury Control (ITC) is supposed to have the gold, when there is no physical gold at all for exchange to paper gold ? This is where the Magisterial Missions can come into play, but my concern is how the MM fits in all these regulations, without being considered as “unlawfully holding or unlawfully in possession of, transacting, disposing of, assigning, transferring, selling, granting rights to, lending…….”, which in the eyes of the ITC Controller, who calls himself the Sovereign, is illegal, “whereby such Person or Party shall be subject to Prosecution and Imprisonment or Death for Treason…” What a mess the Magisterial Son will be in if He nerver shows up His visit card and even so being….. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 01:48:33 pm »
Let Monjoronson state what you must learn to believe for both of you, and this is meant to help, not yell at you.

First Abundant Hope site is being run by the heirs to a woman who dedicated her life to establishing that site and then failed to understand that what she proposed for world harmony was a bunch of garbage as far as the Salvington government was concerned.  I knew her and spoke with her and she died some years ago in desperate financial conditions and with wild eyed people trying to control the output of spiritual wisdom on her site.  I just dropped back and let her run until she could not anymore.

Consequences
The site contradicts itself over and over with what the heirs to the site inherited and now run.  It has no real serious input from one time transmitters who did have contact but wangled things so badly spirit finally threw its hands up in the air and let it drift and bang into the dock it was once moored upon.  I consider it babble and give it no real credit as a contributor to anything we need to know about.  That includes the idea of the OITC and the ideal gold back global currency,  In theory, yes, in practice it is anarchy.

MONJORONSON:
"Years ago I told Ron we would fund the United States treasury with so much gold they could not help but use gold to back the dollar.

"We no longer can do that for reasons so abstruse it cannot be explained here.

:Second, the entire matter is no longer of debate up here.  We see no real use for gold or silver  but for platinum, as that is the real gold standard today.  Platinum is so rare it consists in theory almost only.  That is how rare it is in the universe as well, and I, MONJORONSON,  prefer to back a huge economy currency with that metal instead of the more common gold standard.

"That said, nothing will happen now until the United States stops playing Simon Le Gree and earns a little respect for upsetting the Chinese juggernaut and places itself inside a world reform with the United States to resolve issues of trade and then get on with it.  China is going to fall out of use in all probability in a year or two over issues you know not that are pending they know nothing about themselves.  Ron understands most significant issues there but makes no effort to attend my seminar on Chinese robot workers they want to fend off rising labor costs.  That alone makes the entire idea of working with China rediculous so long as the United States fails to recognize that it must also mechanize the factory work floor and stop pandering to blue collar workers who do not contribute but feed only on the sow of the economy.

You Andre are regarded by Ron as a fabulous worker but are hinged over issues you cannot relate to anymore because Ron made it perfectly clear if you are going to make a contribution you have to do it nationally and not irreverently inside your well decorated home and office.  That notice to you was not well received by the Polish government and your feel tarnished, but the truth of the matter is that now the Polish government is so wrangled over the virus epidemic it makes no real sense to address these issues of science and other concerns as well.

:That brings us to your view Andre that the OITC  ideals are viable.  They are in a peculiar way but not in any substantive way.

"i am MONJORONSON, and all of you must understand that a gold standard is essentially off the table too as of now.  That is because the United States has taken on the idea it can print enough money forever without getting into trouble because it can.  What that signals is bankruptcy of all important endeavors of a financial system that can work so long as there is an accumulation of wealth in the United States and now China.

"China needs a swat in the pants to learn its place.  The United States did that in some ways and will pay a price of no cooperation shortly when China realizes the United States has no real cash in its accounts anymore and must rely on the dole in order to keep the entire financial system afloat.  Brenton woods is the controlling issue Andre, and never OITC.

"Understand the Magisterial Mission no longer is viable for Urantia.  We have looked at it and looked at it and find that the United States government is a monolith which needs dismantled, but when we do, the world collapses into a medieval sense of worth and out goes ideals like a United Nations and a world health organization itself.  We dare not interfere with these mechanisms now so much as to decided that gold is no longer the medicine entirely, but a trial to learn how to use again not.  The United States is lost insofar as its republic ideals for which it stood for so long and it is not just Trump who is guilty of it.  Ron sees the entire man made economy so rusted and fruitless it must be kicked out of  the way and the world becomes dependent on disaster to reduce population and to be free of the racial debacle raising its head again.  Gold has little to do with the humanitarian need for racial blending and governmental care for the sick and injured coming in droves to be taken care of and you cannot."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "People!  Your fret and have no solution.  Andre you are a voice crying in the wildnerness of a Polish anarchy developing where they are overwhelmed with the mischief of old communistic beliefs piled over with a military that is blending social awareness with disaster over the virus pandemic and so on.  This entire matter is going to collapse fully and the financial system that goes with it too.  We are not going to help the world remove what sanity it has left in the churches of all places, and we refuse to deal with a so called gold standard anymore.  Two years ago it was possible.  Today Trum sees to it there is nothing left except an empty treasury and we leave him to it and  whatever the Federal Reserve can muster before the world as the dying ember of translucent science.   Salvington forbids the Magisterial Foundation to write one more thing about it s need for coherent policies as well and it will revert to a web site analyzer only due to the fact it cannot keep up with vastly changed IT needs.

"For that reason we close this argument as an entirely out of sync argument for what must be done and soon.  The USA is bankrupt and so is the EU and so is southeast Asia.  China is not bankrupt but so poorly placed it cannot redistribute wealth at all and will drown in its gold before it realizes it is worthless to reconstruct itself or the West with it.

"Ron has been advised to place his arms by his side and wait out what we really have to say to all of you shortly to come.  Meanwhile Clency you need not worry about our position in any of these scenarios as the Magisterial Missions on Urantia are moving toward the conclusion that catastrophe has to take place first before a Mission is seriously taken anywhere including the heart of God on Urantia, our beloved Jesus who swears the entire matter of infancy on Urantia must stop too.  We shall see in future discussions what this all means.  I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON and we face it too on Salvington with no final answers available at this moment of writing.  K"

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 06:34:09 am »
I am happy with the reactions I provoked with my post, especially of Monjoronson and Michael of Nebadon. I am a bit moved, but I am not nervous, I am rather satisfied. There is a lot to comment on.

I will start from the beginning of Ron's post, i.e. the abundanthope case. This name was included in the link I gave because, as far as I know, there is currently no other address (Maybe there was a second one, but now it probably isn't there anymore.) for a wide audience (That is, me also.) to the message from OITC and David Crayford (A former OITC employee.), and in my opinion the matter is important for our material world, and maybe not only. By this I mean that I am not going to promote this website, but I have no other option but not to talk about OITC at all when other messages provoke. I read messages from leading person of the site when the forum.serara.org page did not exist and I stopped reading when I intensively engaged in translating Polish into the forum here, but sometimes I go back to the OITC. I never knew that there was a world harmony issue there and I don't find time now to interest in their overall activity. I learned about the death of this woman from one invisible, through Ron Besser, quite a long time ago in this forum. Thanks to Ron, I find out what's going on there.

To Clency: I'm not surprised by your reaction and misunderstanding. I would also react this way seeing it for the first time and starting from this very message. You have spirit contacts, so I suggest: ask. Maybe we'll all find out something interesting. Unfortunately, so far I have such opportunities through this forum, as you can see. So far, we have already learned something about the OITC from Monjoronson and Ron and I personally thank you for these messages, because I have long been interested in it. Personally, I know little about finances and gold and I do not claim to say anything interesting in these matters.

My affairs with Poland are currently waiting for something to change. Formally, French and Poles can travel around Europe. My private plans are not for now. Something can move not only because of changes in the pandemic, I'm also waiting for Ron's book, but I have no illusions that it will move everything forward. I know that the Polish government is very busy, but I think by far the most of maintaining power and other matters that serve it. The methods used remind me of communist times when I lived in Poland, but each country has its own history and its consequences. I was hoping that something would start with Lightline Poland, but so far nothing. I try to exercise every day at the appointed time. I think I would be able to move out of my house, which I have arranged largely with my own hands, although I value the invisible help a lot. In order to take some new action, I need more pronounced sygestions, even in the same way as in the case of natural gas or the treatment of AIDS or Alzheimer's disease.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 06:39:31 am by Andre_P »